Gwen's Odyssey
Chapter 2: The Guys

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Guys - Follow pretty Gwen through her trials and tribulations, incest problems, being the plaything of her nephews, giving in to her submissive side and finally finding some hope for her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Black Female   White Female  

The scene, when Gwen arrived at her sister Ruth's house, was one of immediate pandemonium. Gwen parked her shiny new car and the three boys burst out of the house. Their first reaction was to the car. They did everything but slobber over the new Mustang. Then Gwen got out of the car and they saw here. She was wearing a pair of skin tight jeans and a tee shirt with a lacy bra underneath.

The middle boy, 16 year old Alan, spoke up it seemed for all of the guys:

"Look at her, guys, who's this fox? Our dowdy aunt Gwen was supposed to be our warden for the weekend and instead someone sent this babe! Good for us! Party time, dudes!"

By that time Gwen was enwreathed in a wide grin. She stood with her arms wide open, as the three of them flooded into her embrace. In the process she got fairly mauled. Someone's hand eventually slipped to her as, stroking her ass.

Gwen stiffened a bit but soon enough realized that she loved the feeling. She broke away from the hug saying, with mock severity:

"Hey, watch how you handle the merchandise!"

Alan spoke again: "But, Aunt Gwen, give us a break; we didn't even know that there was merchandise to handle!" That brought grins from both Ben and Frankie.

"Look but don't touch, gentlemen!" Gwen said then.

"Only a little touching?" Alan grinned, and Gwen opened her arms again for another group hug.

This time she said nothing at all to them, any of them, when their young hands swept down over the surface of her ass.

Then she broke away from the hug with a shrug an the words: "Men!"

"Thanks, Auntie," Alan said, "That's a compliment."

"Where's the mother of you monsters?" Gwen wanted to know then.

"Inside being frantic and getting ready for her trip," came the answer.

"Well, let's go and tell her that the cavalry has arrived and she can go ahead with her plans," Gwen said, grabbing Alan around the waist, as Frankie and Ben carried her bags. Alan's hand slipped to her ass again, as they walked. Gwen pulled the hand back up to her back, and looked at him. He grinned at her and simply gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Gwen was shocked but felt a quick, pulsing thrill run through her. The other two giggled at what they saw.

"You guys are terrible," Gwen said.

"Yeah," Alan returned, "That's our charm."

"I'm not sure if I'm going to even survive the weekend," she said then.

"We'll make sure you have a good time," Alan said then. She just looked at him and got a kind of a low thrill in her stomach from the look on his face. Then she told herself that she was being silly.

The other two guys agreed with Alan.

Her sister was spluttering when she finally saw Gwen come in with the guys.

"Look at you," her sister almost shouted. "I was afraid you weren't coming."

They sat at the table and each had a glass of wine. Ruth, Gwen's sister was a talker and filled the next ten minutes with her talk about the up-coming trip and the business possibilities it meant. She went on at great length about it. Finally, Alan, who had been only just out of sight in the living room stepped into the kitchen and said, with some exasperation:

"Mom, take a break! Aunt Gwen's just had her divorce finalized. Give her a chance."

Ruth got really red in the face and apologized to Gwen: "Oh, Gwennie," she wailed, "How insensitive of me! I'm so sorry."

"No, Ruth," Gwen said, holding up her hand. "It's okay; it went well and we're all settled."

There was a silence then, and it wasn't too long after that, with just some random chatting in the meantime, that they all turned in for bed. Gwen was put in Ben's room, and Ben slept in an extra bed in Frankie's room.

Gwen lay in the silence of the house at night. She was disappointed, she knew that, that Ruth seemed to have so little time for what was important for her. But Gwen thought that she was being silly. Just then the floor creaked and her bedroom door opened. In the light of the night light, she saw that it was Alan in his pj's.

He came to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Don't mind her, Aunt Gwen," he began softly, "She's trying as hard as she can and it's been rough."

Gwen shook her head 'yes' at that.

"You okay?" Alan asked.

Gwen shook her head 'no' at that.

Then Alan said: "He's a dick head, Aunt Gwen; a spineless dick head."

Gwen shook her head 'yes' and began to cry softly. He gathered her in with the bed covers between them and kind of rocked her. She cried harder then, into the fabric of his pj's. She only gradually realized, as she continued to cry, that she was naked from the waist up, having worn only panties to bed. But his comforting her was so reassuring that she refused to let it bother her. She was sure that he realized it too, since his arms were around her and met in the middle of her naked back.

He stroked her hair and said to her:

"You're so beautiful, Aunt Gwen..."

"Call me Gwen, please," she whispered to him, "And thank you for this."

He held her for a while and then laid her down on the pillow again. He bent then and, instead of kissing her forehead, planted a kiss instead on her lips. Gwen sighed and kissed him back without thinking. Then he was gone.

It was a few hours later; something woke her. It was the floor creaking again. The door opened and she saw Alan again in the light of the hall night light. Only this time, Alan was naked. He walked to her bed.

"Alan?" she said softly.

He looked at her, as she alternately stared at his eyes, bright even in the dark of the room, and the stiffness of his really large cock, that stood out in front of him.

"Last time was for you, Gwen," he said to her, "This time is for me."

Gwen didn't know what to say. She was certainly torn. This was her nephew but the good feeling of him comforting her remained. She was now aware that the other two boys were just early teen aged boys but Alan was one of that kind of man who just knew, that Darla had told her about. She looked at him with rapt attention, and thought that it was a good idea that the other two were around maybe to maybe keep a damper on this. But she couldn't ignore him standing there, and she realized that she didn't want to but was almost afraid to reach out to touch him. She waited instead for him.

He made a move then and stepped closer to the bed.

He pulled the bed covers down to expose her in bed wearing only the pair of blue bikini panties.

"Fucking gorgeous," he said.

"Thank you, sir," was her reply, and she said it as though it were natural. Natural to react to him as she had with Darla or with Doris, and also with Renee. This is what Darla had told her about and she simply pushed the angst and the welling shame away from her and had her eyes riveted on her nephew's large, large erect cock.

"Now you watch," he said to her in a voice that would accept no denial.

She shook her head 'yes'.

"No time for anything but this," he then said.

To her astonished amazement, he began to jerk himself off. She didn't know if she should help him or not but he hadn't told her to do anything but watch. He was really excited, for he came very quickly, and covered Gwen's face with his cum.

She stared at him with a slight smile on her face. He spoke to her, once he was done jerking:

"Clean it off, lick it up."

"Yes, sir," she said, and she used her fingers to clean the copious amount of cum off of her face, shoving the fingers into her mouth and eating the cum as she did.

When she was done, he startled her again. He reached down to pull the panties off of her. It caused her to squeak out loud but he hushed her immediately, and she lay there quietly and let her young nephew take her panties off, stripping her naked.

He used the thin garment to wipe her face and then kept the panties. He bent to her again, and whispered:

"Good night, Gwen."

"Good night, Alan," she responded.

He kissed her again then but it was a kiss with lips and tongues now. Gwen was becoming lost and didn't seem to care. Almost as soon as he was out of the room, her hands found her pussy lips and began to insert a finger. She moved around and pushed another hand with a long extended finger into the crevice of her ass, and finally into her asshole. She brought herself to a huge climax. Then she promised herself that she'd try to make sure that the other boys were around for the next few days.

They had a fairly early breakfast, since Ruth had to get to the airport. Gwen dressed that morning, after her shower, in a peasant blouse that came off the shoulders a bit and was cinched at the waist with a red belt, and a short, tight denim skirt with a huge zipper up the front and a large silver ring on the zipper; she also wore heeled sandals.

They sat to breakfast and were joined by the three boys. Ben spoke up first:

"Hey, Aunt Gwen, you look like you're going to be the Divorcee Hottee today."

Alan and Frankie almost spit out their breakfast cereal. Ruth reacted by turning red and scolding Ben to hold his tongue. But Gwen smiled at the youngest, feeling a twinge from what he'd said, and realizing that she'd really dressed this way for just that purpose. She thought that Darla would be proud of her just then, and even Renee. But she pushed those thoughts aside and replied:

"Why thank you, Ben, I'll take that as a compliment."

Frankie spoke up then and said: "Gee, Aunt Gwen, since you got rid of that looser, you're turning out to be really cool."

"Boys," Ruth said again, in a kind of exasperated tone.

Alan only grinned at Gwen and this did make her blush.

Ruth got her final preparations underway, while Gwen went to get her purse from her room. As she entered her room, she heard the boys arguing across the hall. She stopped to listen. It was Frankie who was talking:

"You're going to get us in deep shit, you know," he said.

Alan's voice came back to him: "You mean you don't want to?"

"Of course we want to," Ben added, "But you're probably wrong and we're going to end up in real trouble."

"You just watch me," Alan said, "If I get the shoes with no trouble, then we'll get it all."

"Well, I still think you're full of shit here," Frankie concluded.

"We'll see," Alan said, "We'll see."

At that point Gwen went into her room, not wanting to be caught listening. She did wonder what it was about, and also felt a bit unsettled about it. She knew that she'd have to have a talk with Alan later that day. Just the two of them. This had to get straightened out. She had loved his comforting her and she also knew that she'd loved his coming back, pulling the covers off of her and jerking off on her, and then taking her panties. It was too exciting for her to let it continue with him. At least that's what she told herself just then.

"Don't destroy the place, while your Aunt Gwen takes me to the airport," Ruth said, giving each of them a hug. "I'll be back day after tomorrow."

"Do a good job, Mom," Alan said, and they waved goodbye to them, as she and Gwen left in Gwen's Mustang.

Gwen was deep in thought, as she drove back from the airport, having dropped Ruth off. She went over in her mind how excited she was, when Alan came back to her bedroom a second time, exposing her near nakedness and then jerking off on her body. She remembered barely holding her breath as she watched him and how hot the cum felt falling onto her body, and then there was his order to clean it up and eat it. Then he took her panties. She knew that she was ready, at that point, to let him do anything and his leaving then made her only hotter and more determined to see what it was all about.

She heard again Darla's words and recognized right away the strength that she found in Alan but not in Frankie or Ben. She didn't think that she'd be able to 'hold out at all should he assert himself, where she was concerned. Then there was the argument that she'd overheard. She wondered what the bit about him getting her shoes and then the rest was all about. That's what she wanted to talk to him about but she just wasn't sure that there'd be time. She'd see once she was back there.

They all three of them tumbled out to meet her as she pulled into the driveway. Frankie was the one who spoke up first:

"There she is, folks, our transformed Auntie Gwen, formerly Gwen the drab and now Gwen the Fox, and mom's gone and the world needs to know that Auntie Gwen the Fox is all ours!"

He even let out a howl once he was done. It had both Alan and Ben laughing. Gwen herself was grinning, especially when she saw how Frankie got a 'high five' from both guys, after his outburst.

"Well," Gwen said with her own grin, "I'm flattered and am happy that you recognize that I'm no longer Elmer's 'drab', as you call it. So, what shall it be, mad men, here's your Aunt Gwen the Fox, as you so indelicately and sweetly called me?"

"A picnic," Ben said, "The food is all packed and we'll walk over to the east meadow. There's a spot that looks over a valley and some wooded hills. We're taking you to nature, Auntie Gwen."

"Do I get a chance to change my clothes?" she wanted to know. "Maybe for something more appropriate?"

"No way," Alan said, staring at her, and making her break off the stare first, "Frankie declares that you're the Fox; you're dressed like a Fox and so as a Fox we'll take you on our picnic."

"Good," she said, still smiling but feeling a kind of churning in her stomach. She just wasn't sure how this weekend was going to go, not with the kind of beginning it had in her bedroom last night with Alan. But she went with them with a smile, nevertheless.

They tramped together over past a row of trees, that hid the house and took them to the edge of the pasture. They had their lunch there. During lunch they asked Gwen to tell them about how her life was turning out. She was pleased with their concern and talked about her new directions.

When lunch was finally finished, she looked around and asked: "Okay, guys, what's next?"

It was Alan who spoke up: "Well, Auntie Gwen, we have this little game; it's kind of a game and a challenge. We've done it with others and we want you to try it out. It's called "Freedom or Forfeits".

"Yes," she said patiently. She realized too that the smile on Alan's face was beginning to make her wonder what was about to happen. There was this little voice that said to her: "This is it; this is the time that it begins."

And that thought made her excitement grow.

"Well, what you do is you run from here down to those trees at the foot of the pasture," he explained.

"Yes, and?" she prompted.

"Give me a moment," he said a bit testily.

It sobered Gwen up and she listened to him quietly. The small rebuke pushed her ever more toward the mindset that said to her that she needed to be doing what Alan told her to do. She remembered, once again Darla's advice.

Alan went on: "It's just a game with you as the prey and we're the hunters. If you get to the foot of the pasture okay, then fine, freedom; if we catch you first, then forfeits."

"You're on!" she said, eyeing the fact the foot of the pasture wasn't that far away. She stood then and said: "Ready, mighty hunters?"

"In a moment," Alan said with a strange look on his face. It made her pause, and then he went on. "One little bit first. Give me your shoes."

The demand, innocent as it might seem, hit Gwen hard. She remembered the argument that she'd overheard, and his telling the other two that if he got her shoes they'd have her.

"My shoes?" she said in a weak voice.

"Your shoes," he repeated, holding out his hand. "Now!"

(This last was said softly to her. She looked around and saw that Ben and Frankie were looking nervous but Alan was all but staring a hole through her.)

Her mind in a whirl, Gwen reached down and took her shoes off, handing them to a very triumphant looking Alan. Since she wore no hose that day, she was now barefoot.

Alan then said to her: "Ready, Aunt Gwennie? Or should I call you prey?"

"No," she said, in what was probably her last act of defiance, "You should call me 'winner'." With that she began to run for the bottom of the lane.

Ben and Frankie were off instantly in opposite directions. They intended to use paths that were a short cut to her destination. Sure enough, as she was making her way down the path, made more difficult by the fact that she was bare foot, she saw a motion and a shape to her right front and her left front, as Ben and Frankie burst out of the trees on either side of her. She could also hear Alan coming up behind her. She squealed, when she realized that she was about to be caught. They got her at about the same time.

She was out of breath and they were hardly winded at all, she noticed. She sunk to the ground to catch her breath.

"You got me, guys, now what?" she asked, in a merry voice.

"Forfeits," Alan said. He looked at the two guys and asked: "What will the first be?"

Frankie said: "Her hands tied behind her back before the next run."

"Ohhh," Gwen said, realizing the direction this was going in.

"And from me," Alan said: "I want your blouse."

They froze, at least Ben and Frankie, who were still looking scared. Alan looked tense but determined.

As for her, the request hit Gwen hard. Here she was, with them, now face to face with what was both her fear and her delight. She was totally afraid of where they were going with this. It was clear now. She was secretly both afraid and delighted about the kind of authority that Alan was claiming over her, and she knew that his authority was real.

"Blouse?" she said almost in a stupid tone of voice.

"Yes," he said.

The need to maybe set this right came over her and she said softly to Alan, hoping that Ben and Frankie couldn't hear:

"Please don't, Alan, please! Tonight, I'll be so nice to you tonight! Please don't!"

She hardly knew what she was saying at that point, realizing that she was being pushed slowly but surely into being whatever kind of sex toy her nephews wanted.

Alan broke through her mood and tension by throwing her shoes to her. "Here take these and go home! Go!" He pointed off toward the house.

Gwen was startled; she looked Ben and Frankie who looked more frightened at this point, and at Alan whose face looked still stormy, and then all of Darla's advice came back to her. At that moment her mind was filled with Darla's words about 'not resisting, ' and she wailed a long and loud:

"Nooooooooo!"

With the last of any kind of reservation disappearing, she threw herself on the ground. Gwen hardly knew what she was doing just then, but she was determined to placate Alan and not let him send her away. She'd had enough of being sent away. It was the very last straw of her resistance, the very last straw.

"I'm soooooooo sorry," she continued to wail. "Of course I'll do it! Of course! My blouse! Blouse!" She unbent from her position and wrenched the blouse off. She waved it at him and then turned, and waved it at Ben and Frankie. Her breasts heaved with her emotion, as she dropped the blouse at Alan's feet.

Then she bent, in as near a panic as she could possibly be, and kissed the top of Alan's shoes. She absolutely couldn't think of anything else to placate him; to show him that she was earnest in her wish to please.

"See, I'm being nice," she said in her panic, "I'll do it; see my blouse is off."

"Apologize to Ben and Frankie," he said to her gruffly, " Tell them you're sorry for being stubborn and bitchy, then finish doing my shoes and then do theirs."

She was being told what to do now and found that she was fine with that.

"Ben, Frankie," she said earnestly and with obvious emotion, "Let me apologize for being so slow and stupid here. My life has been trash, just trash. I promise that I'll be so much better. I promise."

Gwen didn't care if it was the emotion of her rejection by Elmer that was pushing her or what it precisely was. She knew that she was under Alan's influence, and, the last admission to herself was that she wanted to be in that situation.

She finished licking the surface of Alan's shoes and crawled to Ben, and began to lick off his shoes, as he grinned down at her. "Fuck!" he said with a huge smile. Next it was Frankie's turn.

She turned then to Alan who said:

"For being such a cunt, you lose your bra and skirt too now!"

"Bra and skirt," she repeated, "Yes, sir, bra and skirt."

Gwen was in a kind of a zone now. The name he called her rolled over her skin and entered her mind. She loved it, the name calling, and that name. Right then it was a sweet, sweet thing to her. Here she was being handled and liked it.

She smiled at Alan and the other two, as she removed her bra, letting her stiff nippled tits swing free. She even tried to make it look sexy for them.

All three boys were staring at her tits. Previous fears and the drag of all of those years of conforming to Elmer's wishes vanished and she threw her arms wide and said with a grin:

"Do my captors like what they see?"

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!" Ben shouted. Frankie grinned and Alan gave Gwen, who noticed, the slightest nod of his head.

'Do I get a chance to try for my freedom again?" she asked then but meekly.

"You get to have your hands tied and then that skirt taken off first," Alan said.

She looked at him, gave him a serious look and said: "Yes, sir."

"Wow!" Frankie said, "Did you hear that, Ben, she said 'sir' to Alan the dork."

Alan turned to Frankie and said: "Who will keep you two dweebs from getting blow jobs if you keep up with that kind of talk. Remember this, she does what I tell her to do."

Frankie and Ben both turned to look at Gwen and said: "Aunt Gwen?"

"He's right, guys; what Alan says, goes."

Alan just smiled at his brothers. Frankie put it into perspective for all of them, when he said:

"Far out!"

Gwen turned to Alan and said: "Skirt off now, sir?"

"Skirt!" was Alan's one word reply.

Their eyes were all on Gwen as she unbuttoned the button of her skirt and unzipped the huge zipper ring to let her skirt skitter to her ankles; then she stepped out of it and put it aside.

Ben whistled, and Frankie said: "Wow!"

Alan too was smiling appreciatively. It had all happened so fast. Not even the events in her bedroom of last night had prepared Gwen for the quick way that all of this had transpired.

She thought briefly and realized that Alan had been dead right about her and her shoes. It was all over, when he got the shoes from her.

Gwen posed for them again, this time wearing only a pair of pink, bikini panties, that gave a dark shadow of pussy hair in front and an equally dark shadow of her ass cleft behind. She slowly turned around for the boys, absolutely loving what she was doing.

The incongruity of the situation was delicious for her: in the pasture with her three teen aged nephews, chased down and caught and then made to strip her clothes off. They were still dressed and she, their adult aunt, was almost naked, almost naked.

Gwen even loved the phrase: almost naked!

Then she held her hands out to Alan with the wrists together to be tied up, as he'd said. He took a cord and tied her hands together, but behind her back.

"As incentive, dear Auntie," he said, "We'll be coming after you this time with switches in our hand, and if we catch you, we will give you a beating that you won't soon forget."

This caused Gwen to look at them wide eyed, and she said: "Switches?"

"Switches," Ben repeated, and the Frankie did also.

It unwittingly sent Gwen's inner temperature up another few notches, as she managed a: "Yes, sir."

Then with a squeal of total delight, she was running down the path again, and they sprang after her.They made such good progress that each was able to get a switch from nearby trees and still catch up with their nearly naked, hustling Aunt, who had her tits swaying and bouncing and her ass cheeks bobbing, as she ran ahead of them.

"Nice ass, Auntie," Ben yelled.

"Thank you," she yelled back but just then Frankie caught up with her and slashed at her ass with his switch. It caused her to scream and jump, as she took a turn towards the woods, which was exactly what they wanted her to do, for Alan emerged then in front of her, and she squealed with delight again.

Alan got to her and hit her in the right thigh with his switch. Gwen let out another scream and Alan yelled at her: "On the ground, bitch, now!"

She sunk to her hands and knees and waited. They untied her hands then. But it was only a few seconds before the next of a long, harsh series of blows and slashes from the switches rained down on her and left red marks on her thighs, ass and back. In no time they had Gwen writhing on the ground, while the murderous onslaught of the switches continued.

"Roll over," Alan demanded and she did but this allowed them to slash at her exposed tits. She was afraid to do anything to try cover up, knowing what they'd do then.

"Crawl," Alan ordered, and she set off crawling toward the woods, all the time mewling and crying out as the boys continued to hit her with their switches. They were almost convulsing with laughter, as the drove her towards a clearing in the woods with the wooden switches in their hands.

When they arrived in the clearing, Alan ordered her 'down' and she rolled down into a ball and they finished slashing at her near nakedness with the switches. The furiousness of the beating was both painful but also a turn on for Gwen, who was learning new things about herself all the time.

Strange as it was to her, in the midst of the beating with the switches, she thought of other things: there was the sight of the crotch of Renee's panties and suddenly it was Doris and going back to the store for a pair of 'white, nylon, bikini panties'. She also decided that she'd do that soon. She was relieved, when they stopped hitting her.

Alan knelt and said to her softly: "Gwen, you okay?"

She smiled up at him, and said to them all in general: "You guys are terrible, the way you treat your aunt; here I am almost naked and all you do is hit me with sticks."

They laughed at that, all four of them.

Alan spoke up then: "Now we get to ask you questions; be warned, if you don't answer a question, or if you lie and we find out, the treatment will be much worse that what you just now received. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, sir," she said solemnly, "I understand."

"Okay, each gets to ask a question but only one at a time," Alan mentioned.

"I'll begin," Alan said, "When was the last time that you performed oral sex?"

Gwen colored and said: "Two days ago."

Frankie was next: "Who was it?"

Gwen answered with a smile on her face: "Elmer's lawyer."

""Where did you do it?" Ben asked.

"The ladies' room," Gwen admitted, and then looked at Alan.

His question was: "Was the lawyer a man or a woman?"

Gwen blushed and said: "A woman."

"Oh wow!" Frankie burst out. Then he thought just a moment and asked: "Is she the only woman you've done?"

"No," Gwen said simply.

"Who?" Ben went on.

Gwen realized that with them asking questions in a series like this, they'd find out everything they wanted to know.

"A woman named Darla that Uncle Billy hired to help me with my transition to a new life, and..." Here she hesitated but he threatened her and she went on: "And there's the new COO of our company, a black woman named Renee, tall, sexy, bald and..."

"Gwen!" he said in a threatening voice.

"Sorry, sir, just thinking; I, uh, haven't, you know, 'done' her but I'd like to."

It was Alan's turn then: "When was the last time you were fucked by a man?"

"Four days ago," she answered quickly, remembering how it had been with Billy.

"Who?" Frankie wanted to know.

She hesitated then. Alan jumped in immediately: "Remember the penalty for not answering!"

"Uncle Billy!" she said and colored again.

"Far out!" Frankie and Ben both said.

"You guys are finding out everything!" she wailed.

"It's what the game is about," Alan said.

"When do I get to ask one?" she wanted to know.

"Okay," Alan said, "We'll give you questions now."

She directed her question at Ben: "Ever had a blow job?"

"Yes," he said, coloring.

"Hmmm," she said, "Do I get another?"

"Yes," Alan said, "We'll tell you when it's our time again."

She looked at Frankie and asked: "You? A blow job?"

Frankie too said yes, and blushed a bit.

She looked at Alan and he simply smiled. She went on.

"Okay, both of you," she went on then, "Who?"

They looked immediately at Alan, who grinned and said to Frankie: "You have it with you?"

Frankie nodded and said: "I always have it with me."

"Okay," Alan went on, "Give it to me."

Frankie took a folded paper out of his pocket, where he'd had it in a kind of plastic folder. He gave it to Alan, who unfolded it and held it out for Gwen to see.

She looked at it and her eyes became huge and round; she almost shouted:

"Oh Jesus!"

She was looking at a series of pictures of Frankie and Ben and Alan getting blow jobs. There was a kneeling, naked woman doing the cock sucking. The kneeling naked woman was her sister Ruth.

"Ohh, oh, oh, oh!" Gwen said in wonder, breaking out into a giggle.

"Now you know," Alan said.

"Yes, I know," Gwen answered.

"Our questions next," Alan said. "Go ahead, Ben."

Ben looked at Gwen with a kind of wonder in his face and asked:

"Aunt Gwen, you're so beautiful, and I'd say that even if we hadn't captured you and had you take your clothes off..." he hesitated then.

Gwen blushed when he said that and she whispered a 'thank you.'

Then Ben went on: "Why was Elmer so nasty to you?"

Without even thinking about it, Gwen simply crumbled in on herself and began to cry. The wound of it was too raw still.

Ben reacted immediately: "Oh, Aunt Gwen, I'm so sorry ... I didn't mean to..."

Then they went to her, all three of them, and she was suddenly surrounded by the three of them, being held by all of them, in the arms of all of them. And she cried and they let her cry.

When she was finished crying, she looked up and said to Ben with a smile:

"Because Elmer was a dick head!"

"Yeah," they all answered.

Then she spoke up, her eyes on Alan:

"Don't you guys want to get a blow job now from the other sister?"

Alan said: "Ben, you first."

Ben moved over to where Gwen was now kneeling. She smiled up at him, and said:

"I love you, Ben,"

He reddened, and was all attention, as she unzipped his fly and took out is small but stiff cock. She licked the head of it and then took it all in her mouth. Frankie and Alan watched as she began to rock her head back and forth sucking Ben's prick. Ben stiffened soon and began to shoot into her mouth. She kept his cock in her mouth until he was all finished and she cleaned him up with her lips.

Next it was Frankie's turn. It was similar. Frankie's cock was a bit bigger but not much. He was more active, pushing his hips back and forth, sending his cock in and out of Gwen's mouth. He came and pulled out just as he was coming, shooting ropes of cum onto her face.

Alan smiled at her then and said: "My turn."

Gwen turned to him and whispered: "Yes, please!" as the others watched.

"This is going to be good," Ben said, "Yeah," Frankie agreed.

Then, as Gwen waited, Alan took his huge cock out of his pants. It was fully 8 inches long and a good 3 inches around.

"Oh dear!" she almost bleated.

"No hands," Alan said to her.

"No hands, sir," Gwen said and licked the head of the prick, especially the underside.

She got her lips around the rather large girth of the cock and slowly crept the lips forward, licking and sucking as she went. Her first challenge was when the cock head hit the back of her throat. She took a deep breath through her nose to hold back the gag reflex and rested just a bit. Alan smiled and pulled the cock out. Gwen grinned at him and took a deep breath as he plunged it back to where it had been, not slowly this time.

"Look," Frankie said, "She's drooling."

"Cool!" Ben added.

Gwen crept her lips further along the surface of the large shaft and barely suppressed a second or two of panic, as the head of the cock inched toward her throat.

"Breath through your nose," Alan demanded.

Gwen shook her head 'yes', and was glad of the reminder.

Alan pulled out then, while Gwen held onto the skin of his cock with her lips, as it passed out of her mouth. She grinned again and licked at the underside of the head.

"Victory now, babe," Alan said.

"Yes, sir," she answered, "This time."

Alan grabbed the back of her head and pushed quickly, with a flick of his hips, ramming the prick back to where it had been, by this time at the entrance of her throat. Now he made one more push.

Gwen's eyes widened with a kind of surprise and almost fear, for now she couldn't breath. Her nose was now buried in Alan's pubic hair, and Ben and Frankie were cheering.

Alan pulled out a little; Gwen breathed and Alan pushed in again. He did this several times, getting more and more agitated each time he did it. As he pulled his cock out, she dragged on the skin with her lips. This last time, as the prick passed out of her mouth, she scraped the skin with her teeth. Alan moaned, she grinned and he plunged back in, this time to shoot his cum down her throat. He pulled out and deposited the last of it, three ropes of cum, onto her face.

Gwen's face was a sight at that point. She was sweating profusely, her eyes were tearing a great deal, she had drooled all over herself, and she had cum dripping down her cheek and forehead. But she was far from satisfied.

"Better than mom!" Ben exclaimed.

"Really?" Gwen said, a bit pleased.

"Yeah," Frankie contributed. "When Alan did it to mom, she threw up."

"Twice!" Ben said with glee.

Gwen smiled then she spoke to Alan: "Thank you, sir for that; I ... I need something here now ... I promise faithfully that I will do anything and everything you tell me to do but I need to be fucked! I really do!"

"Anything? Everything?" Alan said with a mock smile.

"Oh please! You know I mean it," Gwen wailed.

"Will you make love to mom, while we watch?" he wanted to know.

She looked up at the three of them watching her intently and she smiled a slow sexy smile:

"I surely will."

"Ben, Frankie," Alan said, "Off with her panties;the lady wants to get fucked, so the lady gets fucked."

They started with Ben in her mouth and Frankie in her pussy. Gwen sighed deeply at the penetration. They worked at her until each of them came. Then Alan stepped up behind her taking his turn. She backed into him and made throat noises as he plunged his large prick into her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Gwen moaned as the two boys worked on her. Frankie came and then Ben switched places with him, and in a few moments he came also. She was simply and totally transported to a different kind of place. After all of the time of nothing, no sex at all with controlling Elmer, Gwen was simply enjoying the energy and determination of her three nephews.

Alan moved into place and soon had Gwen speared by his large cock. She continued her throat noises and, in the middle of his efforts, came with a loud noise. Alan held onto her ass cheeks, as she writhed into and through her orgasm. He settled into his rhythm and soon came himself.

Gwen slumped on the ground and only after a few minutes rest came around:

"You guys wear me out!"

"Good for us!" Ben rejoiced, with Frankie joining him.

"I'm such a mess," Gwen wailed then.

The guys dressed then and, Alan turned to Ben and said in a very soft voice: "Bath. Go get it ready, and we'll follow."

Ben raced off in the direction of the house and Frankie and Alan got Gwen up off the ground. She turned to Alan, knowing by now who to ask questions of and asked:

"Can I, shall I get dressed?"

"Of course not," he said, laughing at her. "We have you here, our lovely, hot, sexy aunt; you're totally naked and we're both fully clothed. This is a kid's total wet dream; you walk with us, just a few feet ahead of us, the way you are."

"Yes, sir," Gwen said, still very, very pleased to be the center of attention like she was.

When they got to the house, Alan said: "Frankie, take Aunt Gwen's clothes to her room. You, come with me."

Gwen followed Alan with some apprehension, not knowing what was next. Alan took her to the bathroom where they found Ben. He was standing and grinning next to a huge tub loaded with wonderful smelling soap bubbles.

"Ohhhh," Gwen said and she began to cry. "You're taking such good care of me," she wailed. "I'm simply not used to this kind of treatment."

"Well, you should be," Alan said, and helped her into the tub.

They wouldn't let her do anything. They washed her all over, not neglecting her vagina area or her ass crack; they washed her hair and then Frankie went to the kitchen and brought her a cup of tea.

She was sobbing again and said: "This is wonderful, guys!" Then she added: "Pizza for lunch?"

"Cool," Ben said, and the arrangements were made.

After lunch they all went in kind of different directions for a while. Gwen looked them up later in the afternoon, and asked about plans.

Alan said: "We thought that we'd take Mom's van and go to a drive in."

"Hey," Gwen said, "I haven't done that in an age."

They all bundled into the van and went off to the movies. With these three, Gwen as often felt a teenager herself as not. They were laughing and giggling as they went. Gwen wore a pair of tight, white lycra pants and a long tee shirt over them, plus a pair of sandals. The guys had all pronounced her 'foxy' in that outfit and they were good to go.

Once they settled in at the drive in, they all decided to go for popcorn. Gwen said it would be her treat.

"He Al," someone said, as they were about to pass on the way for the popcorn, "Out with your momma tonight?"

"Hey, Smiley," Alan said, controlling his anger.

The two kids passed them and went into the stand.

"Who was that?" Gwen said a bit exasperated herself.

"Smiley Warren, and George Pitts, two kids we know," Alan replied.

It seemed to have broken the good mood that they all were working with up until then.

"Seemed kind of snotty to me," Gwen said.

"They're okay, I guess," Alan said, once they were back in the car.

Alan was in the passenger's seat and Gwen in the driver's seat, with Frankie and Ben in the back.

"Here they come again," Ben said. "They're going to say something."

"Shit!" Alan cursed, when he saw them.

"No, they're not!" Gwen replied.

She immediately whipped off her long tee shirt, and bra, then she struggled out of her lycra pants and even her panties. When the two kids, Smiley and George, were almost at their car, with grins on their faces, she scrambled over and knelt in front of Alan, taking his cock out of his pants.

"You are the best," Alan said.

"Let's hear them say something snide now," Gwen said, dipping her head down and taking Alan's cock in her mouth.

Smiley and George were at the car then. George spoke up first: "Hey, Alan, where'd you stash your mom, in the trunk?"

Alan calmly said: "You mean her?" nodding toward his naked Aunt who was actively sucking his cock then.

"Holy Shit, Smiley, look at that; she gobbling his prick," George said.

"Damn," was all that Smiley could manage.

"Hey, guys," Alan said, "We're busy here; you don't mind do you? She has a couple others to satisfy after me."

The two kids just gaped and walked away toward their car.

"You're too cool," Alan said, to Gwen, who smiled up at him but didn't stop sucking his cock for a moment.

Frankie and Ben were both laughing about the way that the two guys had been handled. Soon enough, Gwen was busy swallowing Alan's load and she made her way back into the back seat to provide the same treatment for Frankie and Ben. Once she'd done each of them, they allowed her to dress.

During the intermission between films, Alan told Gwen that he wanted her to go for a walk with him. They walked to the refreshment stand hand in hand. As they walked near the car where Smiley and George were watching them, he spoke to Gwen softly and said:

"Kiss my neck, while we're passing them; it's not too near but near enough. I want to show them."

She kissed his neck as he asked, and whispered to him:

"Please put your hand on my ass."

"Nice idea!" he said and let his hand slide down to her ass cheeks, playing with them as they went.

"That should give them something to think about!" Gwen said, kissing his neck again.

Alan gave her his little boy grin and answered: "Thanks for the way you handled it." Then he continued: "In the van, I want you to do Frankie and Ben a few times. I want them tired, when we get home. I want to have you to myself."

"Ohh," Gwen sighed, "I'd like that."

The van door slid open, as Gwen and Alan approached. Ben spoke up first:

"You were gone a long time, Aunt Gwen; we missed you."

"I had to make a potty stop," she said simply. "But I'm here now and I'd like you to show me how much you missed me."

They grinned at her and she said:

"Am I overdressed here again?"

"Definitely," Ben said, with Frankie nodding his head.

Smiling at them and with Alan looking on from the front seat, she took her clothes off, and got into position so that she could get Ben's cock in her mouth, while Frankie fucked her. They stayed in that position until they both came but then Gwen sucked on one and then the other until they were both ready to go again.

This time it was reversed so that Frankie was in her mouth and Ben fucked her. Then, incredibly, they switched again and went to the original position. The two boys didn't seem to notice at all that Gwen didn't do Alan. They were both really, really tired, once they had, had their third go with their Aunt Gwen.

Gwen lay in the dark and waited to hear sounds of footsteps approaching. Finally, they did arrive and Alan came into the room. Gwen opened her arms to him and he slid into the bed where she was waiting naked for him.

"I've thought about this probably thousands of times," Alan whispered.

"You did?" Gwen whispered in a sigh, as he kissed her. "And what did you do to me those thousands of times?" she then wanted to know.

"I fucked you in the ass," he said with a firm but quiet voice.

"Ohhhhhhh dear!" she moaned. "That's going to hurt."

"Yes, I know," he answered, now directly above her reclining figure, "But I'm going to do it anyway."

"I know," she said quietly to him and to the night. "I want you to."

Then she asked: "Are the others settled?"

"Ben is out like a light," he answered, "But Frankie is kind of restless."

"Why don't I go and settle him and he'll sleep for us?" she asked.

"You love to suck cock, don't you, Aunt Gwen?" he asked with a smile, that she could even see in the dark.

"Yes, I do," she said simply.

"Like your sister," he said then.

"Really?" she wanted to know.

"Oh, yes," Alan answered with a total grin. "Mom's the resident cock sucker."

"Wow!" was Gwen's reply.

"Go do Frankie and then we'll be alone," he told her and she slipped out of bed to pad to the room where Frankie was.

When she got there, with Alan watching from the doorway, she pulled the sheet off of him, revealing his night time erection. He started just a bit but she cooed to him in a soft voice:

"Sleep, Frankie, sleep; Aunt Gwen will help you sleep."

Frankie sighed, as Gwen engulfed the head of his prick in her mouth, and began to do the slow cock sucker's waltz with him. She brought him to an orgasm and, swallowed his load, and then spoke soothingly to him, to get him to drift down into sleep.

"You're better at that than mom," Alan said to her, as she joined him in the hall and they closed the door. He put his hand on her ass cheeks possessively as they walked down the hall to her room.

He directed her to lie on the bed, when they entered her room. As she lay there, stretched out on her stomach, naked, nervous but ready, Alan simply walked around the room a bit and looked at her. She watched him. The process of him just walking around and looking at her made her wetter and hotter all the time. While she'd been doing Frankie, Alan took the time to set up a camera on a tripod in the room. She didn't know if it was for film or photos but it excited her. Then he was on the bed and on top of her. She could feel that he was naked too now, and his large cock pressed against her ass cheeks.

"You know who you are?" he asked quietly into her ear.

"You must tell me," was her immediate reply.

"You my Aunt Cunt," he said to her. Then he went on: "Say it."

"I'm your Aunt Cunt," Gwen said in a hoarse whisper.

"You're a cock sucker for the boys; a piece of ass for the troops," he went on.

"I'm a cock sucker for the boys, a piece of ass for the troops," she whispered dutifully back to him.

"You're Ruthie the cock sucker's sister," he said then.

That thrilled her in a strange and complete way. She whispered, after him, "I'm Ruthie the cock sucker's sister."

"And now," he said next, "You're going to learn to be a pain pig for Alan."

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned involuntarily at the thought, from fright and excitement. Alan slapped her ass and said: "Say it, Cunt."

"And now I'm going to learn to be a pain pig for Alan," she said with conviction.

"Oh, yes," he commented, and bit her ear. It pleased him that she squealed into the pillow, as he bit her ear.

"I like the sound of that," he said. "Sometimes, when I'm here alone with Ruthie your sister, Ruthie the cock sucker, I just let her scream, and the sound is joyous. Too bad I can't do that with you tonight. But this is my play and Ben and Frankie aren't in on it, only me and mom and now you, Aunt Cunt." He hesitated then and said finally: "Are you ready to start?"

Gwen shook her head 'no' to indicate the truth of her fear.

"Good," he replied into the ear that he'd bitten, "I like it that way. You don't know, you might just like this too. Does the idea of it excite you?"

She shook her head 'yes', and he bit her ear again, getting another squeal into the pillow. "Speak to me, Aunt Cunt," he said.

"Yes," she whispered into the dark room and to him, "Yes, it excites me; everything that you've done to me, that you do to me excites me but this frightens me also."

"You're a slut like your sister," he said then.

"Yes, I am," she admitted.

"Then say it," he demanded.

"I'm a slut like your mom, my sister, like Ruthie the cock sucker," she admitted to him. Then he slid off the bed and retrieved from the closet a bag.

"This is Ruthie's toy bag," he said, "That's what I call it. You'll like the stuff in it."

He first put a dog collar around her neck, fastening it fairly tight. Then he slapped Gwen's ass and told her to get up on her hands and knees. She complied immediately. He put a loose chain around her waist and took another chain and connected the dog collar with the chain around her waist. Next he put leather cuffs around each wrist and connected each wrist, with a further chain, to a leather belt that went around her thigh, so that her wrists were chained to her thighs, keeping her in position.

"Very nice so far, Aunt Cunt," he said. "Like it?"

"I don't know," Gwen said honestly.

"Well that's better than an outright 'no'," he ventured, "But it would be fun to proceed with you saying that you really don't like it. Mom didn't like it at first but she came around."

"If I can ask," she said to him, "How often to you do this to your mom?"

"As often as I want," he said, "When the mood is on me; a couple times a week maybe. When the guys are off to sleep, I go and fetch her. At first she complained but I corrected that kind of behavior very painfully."

He then reached into the bag again and added a chain with a double hook on the end to the clasp on the back of her dog collar. To her discomfort, he pulled the chain over her head and anchored the two hooks on the end in her nostrils, pulling her head back, when he tightened it.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned.

"Aha," he said triumphantly, "Aunt Cunt is getting into this. One last touch now."

He added one more chain to the clasp at the back of the dog collar and this time the hooks on the front of the chain were used to pull her mouth wide open.

"Love it!" Alan exulted, as he surveyed his trussed up Aunt Gwen. "Photos first, I think," Alan went on, "And then a movie of the main event. This is only getting you ready for the main event, you see, or maybe I should call it the 'pain event'," he quipped.

Gwen groaned. He took the photos and then, having decided what to do first, smiled broadly at her. He went to the bathroom and ran the water for a bit, coming back with the same look on his face.

"You ready for the fun?" he asked.

She shook her head 'no' this time; Gwen was apprehensive, and it was winning out over her sexual heat. That made Alan laugh. He stepped up in front of her and placed his semi erect prick on her tongue. She began to lap at it with her tongue. He took hold of her by the chain at the back of her neck, and, much to her complete surprise, began to piss in his aunt's mouth. Alan giggled wildly. Gwen was unable to move enough to do anything but furiously swallow. She took the pungent liquid down her throat as fast as she could but still ended up with some of it going up and out her nose. Alan held fast until he was done.

"Very nice," he said, looking at her with her wet face.

He went then and fetched a wash cloth and towel from the bathroom, and cleaned her up a bit.

"That was fun," he said to Gwen. "Mom really hates that; it's mainly why I do it."

Gwen just looked at him balefully.

"But we need to get serious now," he said, reaching into the bag and coming up with a hand full of evil looking alligator clips. "I think one more adjustment is in order," he said, removing the mouth clips and substituting a large red ball on a black band. The ball filled and stretched her mouth making it impossible to do anything but make vague noises. It also caused her to begin to drool.

With the ball gag in place, he held one of the alligator clips up to show it to her. Here eyes were wide with anxiety and she watched his hand as he reached down and fastened the clip to her right nipple. She shrieked into her ball gag.

"So, you like that, Auntie?" he asked.

She shook her head 'no' violently but this only prompted him to pull out one more alligator clip. As before, he showed it to her and let her follow its progress toward her left nipple. He got the same reaction from her again. When he had it in place, he twisted it a little bit this time.

For Gwen the apprehension, the anxiety was what was overwhelming, just not knowing what he was going to do next and the pain of what he was indeed doing. That changed and she certainly was not ready for the change at all.

Alan held up, in front of her face, another alligator clip. She shook her head 'no', causing him to merely grin at her. Then he disappeared and she felt his hand run over the small of her back and then move tot he slope of her ass cheeks. She made a kind of squeaking noise into the ball gag, when his fingers found the nest of her pussy hair, and, continuing their search, finally moved into the lips of her pussy. Gwen tensed and a thrill of electricity shot through her, when Alan attached the next alligator clip to the lips of her pussy, on the right side.

He came around to her grinning, as he wiped some of the sweat from her forehead, and produced two more alligator clips, smiling and nodding. She knew where he was going with them. The pressure of the clips on her nipples was constant but the pressure on her pussy lips was worse. He repeated the trail of his hands over her back and ass cheeks, only this time he planted a kiss on her ass cheeks, which gave her momentary shivers, and then, unexpectedly, he bit her ass. He bit it hard, getting another appreciated scream from his bound and chained aunt. Then he attached both clips to Gwen's pussy lips.

And then it did change. She didn't remember seeking the change, or thinking about it but just realizing, knowing that it was there. It was like a wave overcoming her, pushing through her, maybe even defining her in a way that she'd never seen or looked at herself before. From each of the points of contact, especially her pussy with its multiple clips attached, there began to be radiated a heat that was spreading and simply taking over. Gwen felt it and was almost immediately overwhelmed by it. The apprehension was replaced by a sexual heat that she thought would cause her to explode. She'd never even sensed this level of passion before, never knew of its possibilities. Her anxiety was gone now; she simply wanted to wallow in the throb of the pain that he was causing. She remembered then what he's said about making her his 'pain pig'.

"This is what he meant," she said to herself. "This is what it is." And with no hesitation she went on: "Ohhhhh, I love this. This is so real."

He was moving by that time and this time he bit her ass again fiercely. She squealed into the gag but, unknown to him, it was by now as much a squeal of delight as a squeal of reaction to pain.

The thought drove through her mind: "I must let him know; how do I? How do I let him know that this is so real for me, that I love this ... this pain and heat and sexual belonging."

In addition the wild thought flew threw her mind, bringing a kind of laughing cry from her throat:

"This is me, Elmer, this is me being possessed body and soul by my teen aged nephew, being possessed totally."

There was a wildness and a joy to that very thought, as though it was her own personal paean of freedom being flung to the wind to be delivered to him somehow. Now Alan was in front of her and he was holding up two more alligator clips.

"The last two," he said. "Having a good time, Auntie?"

She had to do something, she knew that. The only thing that she could think of was to wiggle her ass back and forth, like some kind of dog who is all happiness and joy because its master is there.

Alan laughed: "Fantastic, our girl is enjoying this; not even your sister came up with a sign like that one. Well, you'll love this, Aunt Gwen."

He moved then back to her ass area, leaning in this time for a kiss, which caused her to jump as much as the bites had. He attached one of the clips to her pussy lips, balancing the array there. Then his cunning fingers sought and found the nub in her pussy. Gwen groaned aloud, when he began to rub her clit for her. She was lost in the sensation and had no idea at all of what he was going to do next. The world suddenly exploded, fire, colors, waves crashing, as Alan attached the last of the alligator clips to her clitoris. Gwen screeched and screamed her pain, everything getting simply lost now in the sensations of the pain that radiated from everywhere, and, much to her surprise, she fell into a kind of shattering and all encompassing orgasm. Alan had to hold on to her to keep her from falling over.

"Well done, Auntie, well done," he said, again wiping sweat from her forehead. "It's time now for the main event. Ready?"

This time, Gwen shook her head 'yes', she was really ready for him to do anything that he wanted to her. She was simply sorry that she couldn't say it to him.

She felt him then at her back. There was the brush of his naked thighs against the swell of her ass cheeks. She thrilled at the naked touch of him now. She was in so deep, so completely lost in this that she was simply his to use. Alan knew that.

He straddled her, laying a bit across her back, and whispered to her: "This is a treat for being such a good Auntie."

She felt the sensation of something poking at her pussy, scraping against the alligator clips and causing a sensation of sharp pain and incredible sexual heat. Then he was sliding something into her pussy, and a buzzing noise began, as he turned the vibrator on. It vibrated against the alligator clips and sent sensations along her spine.

As he leaned against her ass again, she tried to show her appreciation by pushing her ass against him and once again wiggling it at him. He stroked her ass cheeks with his hand, and said softly, understanding: "You're welcome, Auntie. But how good you taste." He nibbled at her neck and then bit her neck as the said this to her. She moaned low in her throat.

"Ready?" he asked, getting a 'yes' nod from her. Then, reaching around, he grabbed the clips on her nipples and twisted.

She bucked from the pain, which seared its way through her, pushing her again along the road, she realized, to an orgasm. He twisted again, and in the middle of the overwhelming pain coming from her twisted nipple clips, she almost didn't notice at first him slipping his immense cock head inside the ring of her asshole. Then the pain hit her, the pain of his entrance, of his pushing into her asshole, and she bucked like a woman on fire for a few moments. Alan held on and rode her as she went into another burning orgasm. He bucked into her on his own at that point and followed her quickly with an orgasm of his own.

Alan, finished, slumped against her and slowly slid off of his sweating, tired aunt. He was back at her ear then and whispered: "This will hurt, Aunt Gwen."

He'd pulled the vibrator from her pussy and then began to take the clips off of her. With the ball gag still in place, he removed the clips one after another, getting a shrieking reaction from her each time. When he was done, and had unchained her altogether, he removed the ball gag from her and threw it on the floor next to the bed. She simply slumped onto the bed, panting. She revived as soon as he was back at her, having gone for a towel to wipe off her face. She clasped him around the waist.

He looked down on her and she said in a soft voice: "I think that I'm going to cry." And she did.

He spoke and his concern was genuine: "Did I hurt you too much?"

"You hurt me wonderful," she said, kissing his stomach. Then she went on:

"Alan, my darling," she spoke into his stomach in a broken voice, a voice full of sobs still crying. "That was my life changing; I've been simply passed by, neglected; Elmer never bothered with me or with such things: I mean no tenderness, no passion, no sex, nothing. And now here I am, free of him and am learning real passion for the first time at the hands of my teen aged nephew. It's just overwhelming. You see, I've never felt such things, not ever, not ever. And I'm not sure if I can ever properly thank you.I don't know if you want a play thing for you and your brothers or a personal slave for any time at all but I'll be what you want. If you can do that to me, then do it, I mean anything you want, anytime you want. Come visit me in the city and make me do such things all the time."

He held her for a while and gradually her crying subsided. Then he moved and said:

"Hey, Aunt Gwen," he said to her softly, "I have to go pee."

"No," she said firmly, "No, you won't go."

She clasped him tighter, sliding down his body, and determined to show him, just to show him. She took his slimy cock into her mouth and looked up at him with doe eyes, waiting for him.

He laughed, and said: "You can out slut your sister any day, Auntie Cunt."

She shook her head 'yes' at that, and he began to piss in her mouth. She took it all, every drop. When he was done, he led her to the bathroom and took her into the shower. They stood together under the lovely hot water for a time, and then he took the soap and began to wash her, not neglecting any of the intimate areas. She arched her back, reached her hands to the sky and just let him do it.

Then it was her turn. She began at his neck and washed him. She lifted each arm and licked his armpits first and then washed them. Then she went to her knees. She had what she perceived was a wonderful thought and, grabbing him by the hips, turned him around. She washed between his ass cheeks with the soapy cloth and then let the cloth drop.

She moved her head into place and, using her hands, pried his ass cheeks apart so that she could invade his ass with her lips and tongue. She licked down one side of his ass cheeks and then down the other. She finally pushed her tongue against the rosebud of his asshole and, reaching in pressed her lips to it, kissing it like a mouth. Now she reached around and grabbed his large stiff cock and began to stroke it.

"Ohhh," he moaned, "Nice mouth on the auntie."

She continued to kiss inside of his ass cheeks and then, rinsing her mouth in the shower water, she turned him again and held onto his hips, as she began to engulf his large cock head with her wet mouth. She pushed her head forward and took more and more of his cock into her mouth, kind of creeping her lips down the length of him a partial inch at a time. She did this until she finally felt the touch of his pubic hair at her nose. She could hardly breath then, having to breath only through her nose. She felt him tense and the cock swell a bit and pulled her head back to suck on the underside of his cock head until he came all over her face and hair.

"Cunt, cunt, magnificent cunt," he growled at her as he came.

"But yours, Alan;" she said, "Yours in a way that I'll never be anyone else's, no matter what happens."

He held onto her then and let the water of the shower surround them. They slept well that night.

She was up earlier the next morning. She was tempted to kiss his naked ass but resisted the temptation and went instead to the kitchen to begin getting a big breakfast for them. She wore comfortable clothes, not knowing what the expect, sweat pants and a long men's oxford cloth shirt. She knew enough about teen agers that it was obvious that the smell of the food would bring them around.

She was drinking a cup of coffee, and frying bacon, when they trouped into the kitchen.

"Hey, guys, she cooks also!" Alan said in a cocky voice.

She turned and gave them a dazzling grin, going forward to grab them all into a huge hug. There were immediately hands all over her. But she backed up and said:

"No, first today I am the mommie and I'm going to feed my boys before any kind of playtime."

She got them seated at the table and fed them until they couldn't eat any more. Then she stacked the dishes in the sink and turned to face them to see what the morning was going to hold. It was then that the phone rang.

She reached for the phone and found that it was Ruthie calling. She wanted to know, first of all, how things were and how the boys were. Kay mouthed to them that it was their mom. Kay's response was that they were 'bratty' as usual, then she indicated that they were really doing fine; their usual high spirited selves.

Gwen then wanted to know about Ruth's trip. Ruth began to gush about how successful it had been and what a help to her at the office it would be. She started to go into detail about it. Gwen stood smiling and listening, when Alan, grinning at his brothers, approached her. The fist thing that he did was to begin to unbutton the buttons on her shirt. Gwen frowned at him but decided to not resist or make a fuss of any kind. Alan kept at it, with his brothers standing and grinning at him, until he had Gwen's shirt completely unbuttoned and pulled it off of her. She shot them all a grin at that point, as she stood with her naked tits showing, nipples hard.

Then Alan walked around her and, reaching around her from behind, undid the waist band of her sweat pants, letting them fall to her ankles. He knelt and grinned up at Gwen, as he helped her to step out of her sweat pants, leaving her only in a pair of delicate pink panties. He stepped away as if to present her to Ben and Frankie and they silently clapped.

Ruth wanted to know what that was but Gwen told her that it was only the guys acting the fool again. Then Alan knelt in front of Gwen and began to tug her panties down, taking them off totally. He threw them over his shoulder to Ben an Frankie, leaving Gwen totally naked.

She looked at him and shook her head 'no' vigorously, knowing what he was aiming to do next. But he only smiled at her and shook his head 'no' questioningly. She pulled a face at them all and then shook her head 'yes'; Alan grinned at his brothers, who were silently cheering him on. He crawled forward and grabbed her by the naked ass cheeks, allowing himself to bury his face in her pussy hair.

She gave a kind of squeak that interrupted Ruth's talking for a few seconds. Ruth wanted to know what the noise was, and Gwen quickly said that they were trying to tickle her. Ruth told Gwen to tell them to stop, which she did and they laughed at that.

Alan first worked his tongue through the nest of Gwen's pubic hair, licking it aside and reaching, with his moving tongue, the slit of her pussy. It was all that Gwen could do to not make noises, as his tongue entered her pussy crease.

Gwen was getting more and more agitated, as Alan continued to eat her pussy, while she spoke to Ruth on the phone. Finally, Ruth told her that she'd be coming home that day, and that she knew that Gwen had to get back to the city.

Then Alan ratcheted up his invasion of Gwen: he stuck a long finger behind her and with it began to probe his way toward her asshole. Gwen got a frantic look on her face that was rewarded with only grins from her nephews.

"Yes," Gwen said, trembling from the effect of Alan's lips on her pussy, and his finger in her asshole. "I have to shop for a new home; a friend of mine is working on it for me but I need to get it done."

"I really appreciate this," Ruth said, "I mean you helping me out. Maybe next week we can get together for dinner and talk."

"Lovely," Gwen said, trembling her way into the beginning of an orgasm, "Wait," she croaked to Ruth, "I have to sneeze." She pulled the phone away, and gripped Alan's head as she shook and trembled, holding her voice in and orgasmed.

"Sorry," Gwen said, back on the phone with Alan sitting at her feet and grinning.

"No problem," Ruth said, "I really appreciate this. We need to get in touch and get together."

Once the phone call was finished, Alan stood and indicated to Ben and Frankie: "Here she is, guys, this morning's fun all unwrapped."

"Am I really?" Gwen wanted to know in a challenging tone of voice.

"Do I need to get rough now?" Alan asked with dead seriousness.

"No, sir," she said, backing off from her challenge immediately.

"Let's take her to the garage and show her what artists that we are," Alan continued. He turned to Gwen then and said: "You wait here." He went to the kitchen pantry and came back with a dog collar and leash.

Gwen wondered why the leash and dog collar were so convenient but she suspected that they used it on Ruthie. She loved that thought. Now the dog collar was around her neck and she went to her hands and knees, crawling among them, like a dog, on the way to the garage.

Their progress, however, was halted by Gwen's phone. Alan stopped tugging her alone by the leash to let her answer. It was Darla. She was calling to explain to Gwen that she'd had unexpected and unavoidable visitors. She and Billie had gotten Gwen a suite at the Weston until she would be able to move into her own place. Gwen was distracted and not fully responsive.

"What's wrong?" Darla asked. "What are you doing?"

Gwen explained her situation, her nakedness, the dominance of the boys and their sexual use of her. Darla was excited by what Gwen told her, making Gwen promise to tell her the whole story, once they were together again.

When Gwen hung up, Alan tugged at the leash and said: "Come on, doggie, we want to play with you in the garage."

"Yes, sir," Gwen said in response, only to have Alan tug on the leash and say:

"Is that how dogs respond?"

Gwen stared at him and uttered a quick: "Woof, woof!" that had Alan laughing at her and pulling her along, while saying: "Better, much better."

As she entered the garage Frankie and Ben began to howl and bark at her. By that time Gwen was so far into this humility, thinking oddly that it suited her right then and there, at that time, that she simply acknowledged their barking at her by wagging her ass, as though she were wagging her tail. It sent them into gales of laughter.

"Well, Aunt Gwen," Alan said then. "You might not know it but we're actually artists. Ready guys?"

Laughing, Ben and Frankie said that they were. They'd stretched a canvas over the floor and put Gwen on it with her collar and leash removed. And they painted her; they actually painted her. They put a shower capon her head to protect her hair and painted the rest of her red, except for her tits and nipples, and her pussy area. When they were finished, they looked at her and cheered.

"Red woman!" Ben said with appreciation.

Frankie went to get a camera, as Alan led Gwen over to where there was a mirror. As soon as Gwen saw, she squealed and broke into uncontrollable laughter.

"You guys really know how to show a girl a good time!" she said with uncontrolled mirth.

They took photos of her and then she asked: "Okay, what now, you mad men?"

"Always wanted to fuck a red skin!" Alan said.

It brought more laughter and he went to her and pulled her to himself; she was dry by then. She leaned into the kiss with her mouth open, as he felt her ass cheeks and pulled them apart during the kiss.

"Hey," Ben said as though just having had a great idea. "Let's have the red woman dance for us."

"Dance, I can," Gwen said.

They turned on some music, which turned out to be kind of mid eastern, and Gwen went to the tool bench and picked up two wrenches that sat there. Using the wrenches almost like castanets, she clacked them together and did a whirling, bouncing dance for them, as the clapped and cheered.

"Go red woman!" the shouted at her, and she laughed with them and spun around again.

Then the Gwen's phone rang. It was Darla. Gwen listened for a few minutes and said that 'yes, she was about finished there and would be able to come, since her sister was due back later that day.'

She hung up and said: "Guys, the lady that I'm staying with, until I can get all this house stuff straightened, is having some unexpected company that she can't turn away. She and I have to take my things to a hotel, while I do the house searching etc. I know your mom will be back soon. But I've got to go soon." Then she grinned, "So, if you're going to get it on with the red skin, then it had better be soon and fast, I have to clean up."

Frankie laughed: "Why not just go as the red woman?"

"That would be a hit," she said. But by then all three of them had surrounded her and were rubbing and feeling all of her parts, both painted red and those still left unpainted. She gave herself over to them for the next 45 minutes, and was fucked by them, and sucked them off.

"I hate to screw and run,"she remarked to them, "But I really have to get a move on."

They set a large tub outside of the back door, in an area sheltered from any neighbors and filled it with hot water. Gwen got into the tub and they washed her clean. She was ready to leave shortly after that.

"Tell your mom that I will call her or she needs to call me, one or the other, soon. Now, come here each of you and give your auntie a kiss."

The kisses that she got from them were certainly not the kind of kisses that she got, when she had first arrived there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.