Gwen's Odyssey - Cover

Gwen's Odyssey

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Chapter 2: The Guys

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Guys - Follow pretty Gwen through her trials and tribulations, incest problems, being the plaything of her nephews, giving in to her submissive side and finally finding some hope for her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Black Female   White Female  

The scene, when Gwen arrived at her sister Ruth's house, was one of immediate pandemonium. Gwen parked her shiny new car and the three boys burst out of the house. Their first reaction was to the car. They did everything but slobber over the new Mustang. Then Gwen got out of the car and they saw here. She was wearing a pair of skin tight jeans and a tee shirt with a lacy bra underneath.

The middle boy, 16 year old Alan, spoke up it seemed for all of the guys:

"Look at her, guys, who's this fox? Our dowdy aunt Gwen was supposed to be our warden for the weekend and instead someone sent this babe! Good for us! Party time, dudes!"

By that time Gwen was enwreathed in a wide grin. She stood with her arms wide open, as the three of them flooded into her embrace. In the process she got fairly mauled. Someone's hand eventually slipped to her as, stroking her ass.

Gwen stiffened a bit but soon enough realized that she loved the feeling. She broke away from the hug saying, with mock severity:

"Hey, watch how you handle the merchandise!"

Alan spoke again: "But, Aunt Gwen, give us a break; we didn't even know that there was merchandise to handle!" That brought grins from both Ben and Frankie.

"Look but don't touch, gentlemen!" Gwen said then.

"Only a little touching?" Alan grinned, and Gwen opened her arms again for another group hug.

This time she said nothing at all to them, any of them, when their young hands swept down over the surface of her ass.

Then she broke away from the hug with a shrug an the words: "Men!"

"Thanks, Auntie," Alan said, "That's a compliment."

"Where's the mother of you monsters?" Gwen wanted to know then.

"Inside being frantic and getting ready for her trip," came the answer.

"Well, let's go and tell her that the cavalry has arrived and she can go ahead with her plans," Gwen said, grabbing Alan around the waist, as Frankie and Ben carried her bags. Alan's hand slipped to her ass again, as they walked. Gwen pulled the hand back up to her back, and looked at him. He grinned at her and simply gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Gwen was shocked but felt a quick, pulsing thrill run through her. The other two giggled at what they saw.

"You guys are terrible," Gwen said.

"Yeah," Alan returned, "That's our charm."

"I'm not sure if I'm going to even survive the weekend," she said then.

"We'll make sure you have a good time," Alan said then. She just looked at him and got a kind of a low thrill in her stomach from the look on his face. Then she told herself that she was being silly.

The other two guys agreed with Alan.

Her sister was spluttering when she finally saw Gwen come in with the guys.

"Look at you," her sister almost shouted. "I was afraid you weren't coming."

They sat at the table and each had a glass of wine. Ruth, Gwen's sister was a talker and filled the next ten minutes with her talk about the up-coming trip and the business possibilities it meant. She went on at great length about it. Finally, Alan, who had been only just out of sight in the living room stepped into the kitchen and said, with some exasperation:

"Mom, take a break! Aunt Gwen's just had her divorce finalized. Give her a chance."

Ruth got really red in the face and apologized to Gwen: "Oh, Gwennie," she wailed, "How insensitive of me! I'm so sorry."

"No, Ruth," Gwen said, holding up her hand. "It's okay; it went well and we're all settled."

There was a silence then, and it wasn't too long after that, with just some random chatting in the meantime, that they all turned in for bed. Gwen was put in Ben's room, and Ben slept in an extra bed in Frankie's room.

Gwen lay in the silence of the house at night. She was disappointed, she knew that, that Ruth seemed to have so little time for what was important for her. But Gwen thought that she was being silly. Just then the floor creaked and her bedroom door opened. In the light of the night light, she saw that it was Alan in his pj's.

He came to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Don't mind her, Aunt Gwen," he began softly, "She's trying as hard as she can and it's been rough."

Gwen shook her head 'yes' at that.

"You okay?" Alan asked.

Gwen shook her head 'no' at that.

Then Alan said: "He's a dick head, Aunt Gwen; a spineless dick head."

Gwen shook her head 'yes' and began to cry softly. He gathered her in with the bed covers between them and kind of rocked her. She cried harder then, into the fabric of his pj's. She only gradually realized, as she continued to cry, that she was naked from the waist up, having worn only panties to bed. But his comforting her was so reassuring that she refused to let it bother her. She was sure that he realized it too, since his arms were around her and met in the middle of her naked back.

He stroked her hair and said to her:

"You're so beautiful, Aunt Gwen..."

"Call me Gwen, please," she whispered to him, "And thank you for this."

He held her for a while and then laid her down on the pillow again. He bent then and, instead of kissing her forehead, planted a kiss instead on her lips. Gwen sighed and kissed him back without thinking. Then he was gone.

It was a few hours later; something woke her. It was the floor creaking again. The door opened and she saw Alan again in the light of the hall night light. Only this time, Alan was naked. He walked to her bed.

"Alan?" she said softly.

He looked at her, as she alternately stared at his eyes, bright even in the dark of the room, and the stiffness of his really large cock, that stood out in front of him.

"Last time was for you, Gwen," he said to her, "This time is for me."

Gwen didn't know what to say. She was certainly torn. This was her nephew but the good feeling of him comforting her remained. She was now aware that the other two boys were just early teen aged boys but Alan was one of that kind of man who just knew, that Darla had told her about. She looked at him with rapt attention, and thought that it was a good idea that the other two were around maybe to maybe keep a damper on this. But she couldn't ignore him standing there, and she realized that she didn't want to but was almost afraid to reach out to touch him. She waited instead for him.

He made a move then and stepped closer to the bed.

He pulled the bed covers down to expose her in bed wearing only the pair of blue bikini panties.

"Fucking gorgeous," he said.

"Thank you, sir," was her reply, and she said it as though it were natural. Natural to react to him as she had with Darla or with Doris, and also with Renee. This is what Darla had told her about and she simply pushed the angst and the welling shame away from her and had her eyes riveted on her nephew's large, large erect cock.

"Now you watch," he said to her in a voice that would accept no denial.

She shook her head 'yes'.

"No time for anything but this," he then said.

To her astonished amazement, he began to jerk himself off. She didn't know if she should help him or not but he hadn't told her to do anything but watch. He was really excited, for he came very quickly, and covered Gwen's face with his cum.

She stared at him with a slight smile on her face. He spoke to her, once he was done jerking:

"Clean it off, lick it up."

"Yes, sir," she said, and she used her fingers to clean the copious amount of cum off of her face, shoving the fingers into her mouth and eating the cum as she did.

When she was done, he startled her again. He reached down to pull the panties off of her. It caused her to squeak out loud but he hushed her immediately, and she lay there quietly and let her young nephew take her panties off, stripping her naked.

He used the thin garment to wipe her face and then kept the panties. He bent to her again, and whispered:

"Good night, Gwen."

"Good night, Alan," she responded.

He kissed her again then but it was a kiss with lips and tongues now. Gwen was becoming lost and didn't seem to care. Almost as soon as he was out of the room, her hands found her pussy lips and began to insert a finger. She moved around and pushed another hand with a long extended finger into the crevice of her ass, and finally into her asshole. She brought herself to a huge climax. Then she promised herself that she'd try to make sure that the other boys were around for the next few days.

They had a fairly early breakfast, since Ruth had to get to the airport. Gwen dressed that morning, after her shower, in a peasant blouse that came off the shoulders a bit and was cinched at the waist with a red belt, and a short, tight denim skirt with a huge zipper up the front and a large silver ring on the zipper; she also wore heeled sandals.

They sat to breakfast and were joined by the three boys. Ben spoke up first:

"Hey, Aunt Gwen, you look like you're going to be the Divorcee Hottee today."

Alan and Frankie almost spit out their breakfast cereal. Ruth reacted by turning red and scolding Ben to hold his tongue. But Gwen smiled at the youngest, feeling a twinge from what he'd said, and realizing that she'd really dressed this way for just that purpose. She thought that Darla would be proud of her just then, and even Renee. But she pushed those thoughts aside and replied:

"Why thank you, Ben, I'll take that as a compliment."

Frankie spoke up then and said: "Gee, Aunt Gwen, since you got rid of that looser, you're turning out to be really cool."

"Boys," Ruth said again, in a kind of exasperated tone.

Alan only grinned at Gwen and this did make her blush.

Ruth got her final preparations underway, while Gwen went to get her purse from her room. As she entered her room, she heard the boys arguing across the hall. She stopped to listen. It was Frankie who was talking:

"You're going to get us in deep shit, you know," he said.

Alan's voice came back to him: "You mean you don't want to?"

"Of course we want to," Ben added, "But you're probably wrong and we're going to end up in real trouble."

"You just watch me," Alan said, "If I get the shoes with no trouble, then we'll get it all."

"Well, I still think you're full of shit here," Frankie concluded.

"We'll see," Alan said, "We'll see."

At that point Gwen went into her room, not wanting to be caught listening. She did wonder what it was about, and also felt a bit unsettled about it. She knew that she'd have to have a talk with Alan later that day. Just the two of them. This had to get straightened out. She had loved his comforting her and she also knew that she'd loved his coming back, pulling the covers off of her and jerking off on her, and then taking her panties. It was too exciting for her to let it continue with him. At least that's what she told herself just then.

"Don't destroy the place, while your Aunt Gwen takes me to the airport," Ruth said, giving each of them a hug. "I'll be back day after tomorrow."

"Do a good job, Mom," Alan said, and they waved goodbye to them, as she and Gwen left in Gwen's Mustang.

Gwen was deep in thought, as she drove back from the airport, having dropped Ruth off. She went over in her mind how excited she was, when Alan came back to her bedroom a second time, exposing her near nakedness and then jerking off on her body. She remembered barely holding her breath as she watched him and how hot the cum felt falling onto her body, and then there was his order to clean it up and eat it. Then he took her panties. She knew that she was ready, at that point, to let him do anything and his leaving then made her only hotter and more determined to see what it was all about.

She heard again Darla's words and recognized right away the strength that she found in Alan but not in Frankie or Ben. She didn't think that she'd be able to 'hold out at all should he assert himself, where she was concerned. Then there was the argument that she'd overheard. She wondered what the bit about him getting her shoes and then the rest was all about. That's what she wanted to talk to him about but she just wasn't sure that there'd be time. She'd see once she was back there.

They all three of them tumbled out to meet her as she pulled into the driveway. Frankie was the one who spoke up first:

"There she is, folks, our transformed Auntie Gwen, formerly Gwen the drab and now Gwen the Fox, and mom's gone and the world needs to know that Auntie Gwen the Fox is all ours!"

He even let out a howl once he was done. It had both Alan and Ben laughing. Gwen herself was grinning, especially when she saw how Frankie got a 'high five' from both guys, after his outburst.

"Well," Gwen said with her own grin, "I'm flattered and am happy that you recognize that I'm no longer Elmer's 'drab', as you call it. So, what shall it be, mad men, here's your Aunt Gwen the Fox, as you so indelicately and sweetly called me?"

"A picnic," Ben said, "The food is all packed and we'll walk over to the east meadow. There's a spot that looks over a valley and some wooded hills. We're taking you to nature, Auntie Gwen."

"Do I get a chance to change my clothes?" she wanted to know. "Maybe for something more appropriate?"

"No way," Alan said, staring at her, and making her break off the stare first, "Frankie declares that you're the Fox; you're dressed like a Fox and so as a Fox we'll take you on our picnic."

"Good," she said, still smiling but feeling a kind of churning in her stomach. She just wasn't sure how this weekend was going to go, not with the kind of beginning it had in her bedroom last night with Alan. But she went with them with a smile, nevertheless.

They tramped together over past a row of trees, that hid the house and took them to the edge of the pasture. They had their lunch there. During lunch they asked Gwen to tell them about how her life was turning out. She was pleased with their concern and talked about her new directions.

When lunch was finally finished, she looked around and asked: "Okay, guys, what's next?"

It was Alan who spoke up: "Well, Auntie Gwen, we have this little game; it's kind of a game and a challenge. We've done it with others and we want you to try it out. It's called "Freedom or Forfeits".

"Yes," she said patiently. She realized too that the smile on Alan's face was beginning to make her wonder what was about to happen. There was this little voice that said to her: "This is it; this is the time that it begins."

And that thought made her excitement grow.

"Well, what you do is you run from here down to those trees at the foot of the pasture," he explained.

"Yes, and?" she prompted.

"Give me a moment," he said a bit testily.

It sobered Gwen up and she listened to him quietly. The small rebuke pushed her ever more toward the mindset that said to her that she needed to be doing what Alan told her to do. She remembered, once again Darla's advice.

Alan went on: "It's just a game with you as the prey and we're the hunters. If you get to the foot of the pasture okay, then fine, freedom; if we catch you first, then forfeits."

"You're on!" she said, eyeing the fact the foot of the pasture wasn't that far away. She stood then and said: "Ready, mighty hunters?"

"In a moment," Alan said with a strange look on his face. It made her pause, and then he went on. "One little bit first. Give me your shoes."

The demand, innocent as it might seem, hit Gwen hard. She remembered the argument that she'd overheard, and his telling the other two that if he got her shoes they'd have her.

"My shoes?" she said in a weak voice.

"Your shoes," he repeated, holding out his hand. "Now!"

(This last was said softly to her. She looked around and saw that Ben and Frankie were looking nervous but Alan was all but staring a hole through her.)

Her mind in a whirl, Gwen reached down and took her shoes off, handing them to a very triumphant looking Alan. Since she wore no hose that day, she was now barefoot.

Alan then said to her: "Ready, Aunt Gwennie? Or should I call you prey?"

"No," she said, in what was probably her last act of defiance, "You should call me 'winner'." With that she began to run for the bottom of the lane.

Ben and Frankie were off instantly in opposite directions. They intended to use paths that were a short cut to her destination. Sure enough, as she was making her way down the path, made more difficult by the fact that she was bare foot, she saw a motion and a shape to her right front and her left front, as Ben and Frankie burst out of the trees on either side of her. She could also hear Alan coming up behind her. She squealed, when she realized that she was about to be caught. They got her at about the same time.

She was out of breath and they were hardly winded at all, she noticed. She sunk to the ground to catch her breath.

"You got me, guys, now what?" she asked, in a merry voice.

"Forfeits," Alan said. He looked at the two guys and asked: "What will the first be?"

Frankie said: "Her hands tied behind her back before the next run."

"Ohhh," Gwen said, realizing the direction this was going in.

"And from me," Alan said: "I want your blouse."

They froze, at least Ben and Frankie, who were still looking scared. Alan looked tense but determined.

As for her, the request hit Gwen hard. Here she was, with them, now face to face with what was both her fear and her delight. She was totally afraid of where they were going with this. It was clear now. She was secretly both afraid and delighted about the kind of authority that Alan was claiming over her, and she knew that his authority was real.

"Blouse?" she said almost in a stupid tone of voice.

"Yes," he said.

The need to maybe set this right came over her and she said softly to Alan, hoping that Ben and Frankie couldn't hear:

"Please don't, Alan, please! Tonight, I'll be so nice to you tonight! Please don't!"

She hardly knew what she was saying at that point, realizing that she was being pushed slowly but surely into being whatever kind of sex toy her nephews wanted.

Alan broke through her mood and tension by throwing her shoes to her. "Here take these and go home! Go!" He pointed off toward the house.

Gwen was startled; she looked Ben and Frankie who looked more frightened at this point, and at Alan whose face looked still stormy, and then all of Darla's advice came back to her. At that moment her mind was filled with Darla's words about 'not resisting, ' and she wailed a long and loud:

"Nooooooooo!"

With the last of any kind of reservation disappearing, she threw herself on the ground. Gwen hardly knew what she was doing just then, but she was determined to placate Alan and not let him send her away. She'd had enough of being sent away. It was the very last straw of her resistance, the very last straw.

"I'm soooooooo sorry," she continued to wail. "Of course I'll do it! Of course! My blouse! Blouse!" She unbent from her position and wrenched the blouse off. She waved it at him and then turned, and waved it at Ben and Frankie. Her breasts heaved with her emotion, as she dropped the blouse at Alan's feet.

Then she bent, in as near a panic as she could possibly be, and kissed the top of Alan's shoes. She absolutely couldn't think of anything else to placate him; to show him that she was earnest in her wish to please.

"See, I'm being nice," she said in her panic, "I'll do it; see my blouse is off."

"Apologize to Ben and Frankie," he said to her gruffly, " Tell them you're sorry for being stubborn and bitchy, then finish doing my shoes and then do theirs."

She was being told what to do now and found that she was fine with that.

"Ben, Frankie," she said earnestly and with obvious emotion, "Let me apologize for being so slow and stupid here. My life has been trash, just trash. I promise that I'll be so much better. I promise."

Gwen didn't care if it was the emotion of her rejection by Elmer that was pushing her or what it precisely was. She knew that she was under Alan's influence, and, the last admission to herself was that she wanted to be in that situation.

She finished licking the surface of Alan's shoes and crawled to Ben, and began to lick off his shoes, as he grinned down at her. "Fuck!" he said with a huge smile. Next it was Frankie's turn.

She turned then to Alan who said:

"For being such a cunt, you lose your bra and skirt too now!"

"Bra and skirt," she repeated, "Yes, sir, bra and skirt."

Gwen was in a kind of a zone now. The name he called her rolled over her skin and entered her mind. She loved it, the name calling, and that name. Right then it was a sweet, sweet thing to her. Here she was being handled and liked it.

She smiled at Alan and the other two, as she removed her bra, letting her stiff nippled tits swing free. She even tried to make it look sexy for them.

All three boys were staring at her tits. Previous fears and the drag of all of those years of conforming to Elmer's wishes vanished and she threw her arms wide and said with a grin:

"Do my captors like what they see?"

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!" Ben shouted. Frankie grinned and Alan gave Gwen, who noticed, the slightest nod of his head.

'Do I get a chance to try for my freedom again?" she asked then but meekly.

"You get to have your hands tied and then that skirt taken off first," Alan said.

She looked at him, gave him a serious look and said: "Yes, sir."

"Wow!" Frankie said, "Did you hear that, Ben, she said 'sir' to Alan the dork."

Alan turned to Frankie and said: "Who will keep you two dweebs from getting blow jobs if you keep up with that kind of talk. Remember this, she does what I tell her to do."

Frankie and Ben both turned to look at Gwen and said: "Aunt Gwen?"

"He's right, guys; what Alan says, goes."

Alan just smiled at his brothers. Frankie put it into perspective for all of them, when he said:

"Far out!"

Gwen turned to Alan and said: "Skirt off now, sir?"

"Skirt!" was Alan's one word reply.

Their eyes were all on Gwen as she unbuttoned the button of her skirt and unzipped the huge zipper ring to let her skirt skitter to her ankles; then she stepped out of it and put it aside.

Ben whistled, and Frankie said: "Wow!"

Alan too was smiling appreciatively. It had all happened so fast. Not even the events in her bedroom of last night had prepared Gwen for the quick way that all of this had transpired.

She thought briefly and realized that Alan had been dead right about her and her shoes. It was all over, when he got the shoes from her.

Gwen posed for them again, this time wearing only a pair of pink, bikini panties, that gave a dark shadow of pussy hair in front and an equally dark shadow of her ass cleft behind. She slowly turned around for the boys, absolutely loving what she was doing.

The incongruity of the situation was delicious for her: in the pasture with her three teen aged nephews, chased down and caught and then made to strip her clothes off. They were still dressed and she, their adult aunt, was almost naked, almost naked.

Gwen even loved the phrase: almost naked!

Then she held her hands out to Alan with the wrists together to be tied up, as he'd said. He took a cord and tied her hands together, but behind her back.

"As incentive, dear Auntie," he said, "We'll be coming after you this time with switches in our hand, and if we catch you, we will give you a beating that you won't soon forget."

This caused Gwen to look at them wide eyed, and she said: "Switches?"

"Switches," Ben repeated, and the Frankie did also.

It unwittingly sent Gwen's inner temperature up another few notches, as she managed a: "Yes, sir."

Then with a squeal of total delight, she was running down the path again, and they sprang after her.They made such good progress that each was able to get a switch from nearby trees and still catch up with their nearly naked, hustling Aunt, who had her tits swaying and bouncing and her ass cheeks bobbing, as she ran ahead of them.

"Nice ass, Auntie," Ben yelled.

"Thank you," she yelled back but just then Frankie caught up with her and slashed at her ass with his switch. It caused her to scream and jump, as she took a turn towards the woods, which was exactly what they wanted her to do, for Alan emerged then in front of her, and she squealed with delight again.

Alan got to her and hit her in the right thigh with his switch. Gwen let out another scream and Alan yelled at her: "On the ground, bitch, now!"

She sunk to her hands and knees and waited. They untied her hands then. But it was only a few seconds before the next of a long, harsh series of blows and slashes from the switches rained down on her and left red marks on her thighs, ass and back. In no time they had Gwen writhing on the ground, while the murderous onslaught of the switches continued.

"Roll over," Alan demanded and she did but this allowed them to slash at her exposed tits. She was afraid to do anything to try cover up, knowing what they'd do then.

"Crawl," Alan ordered, and she set off crawling toward the woods, all the time mewling and crying out as the boys continued to hit her with their switches. They were almost convulsing with laughter, as the drove her towards a clearing in the woods with the wooden switches in their hands.

When they arrived in the clearing, Alan ordered her 'down' and she rolled down into a ball and they finished slashing at her near nakedness with the switches. The furiousness of the beating was both painful but also a turn on for Gwen, who was learning new things about herself all the time.

Strange as it was to her, in the midst of the beating with the switches, she thought of other things: there was the sight of the crotch of Renee's panties and suddenly it was Doris and going back to the store for a pair of 'white, nylon, bikini panties'. She also decided that she'd do that soon. She was relieved, when they stopped hitting her.

Alan knelt and said to her softly: "Gwen, you okay?"

She smiled up at him, and said to them all in general: "You guys are terrible, the way you treat your aunt; here I am almost naked and all you do is hit me with sticks."

They laughed at that, all four of them.

Alan spoke up then: "Now we get to ask you questions; be warned, if you don't answer a question, or if you lie and we find out, the treatment will be much worse that what you just now received. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, sir," she said solemnly, "I understand."

"Okay, each gets to ask a question but only one at a time," Alan mentioned.

"I'll begin," Alan said, "When was the last time that you performed oral sex?"

Gwen colored and said: "Two days ago."

Frankie was next: "Who was it?"

Gwen answered with a smile on her face: "Elmer's lawyer."

""Where did you do it?" Ben asked.

"The ladies' room," Gwen admitted, and then looked at Alan.

His question was: "Was the lawyer a man or a woman?"

Gwen blushed and said: "A woman."

"Oh wow!" Frankie burst out. Then he thought just a moment and asked: "Is she the only woman you've done?"

"No," Gwen said simply.

"Who?" Ben went on.

Gwen realized that with them asking questions in a series like this, they'd find out everything they wanted to know.

"A woman named Darla that Uncle Billy hired to help me with my transition to a new life, and..." Here she hesitated but he threatened her and she went on: "And there's the new COO of our company, a black woman named Renee, tall, sexy, bald and..."

"Gwen!" he said in a threatening voice.

"Sorry, sir, just thinking; I, uh, haven't, you know, 'done' her but I'd like to."

It was Alan's turn then: "When was the last time you were fucked by a man?"

"Four days ago," she answered quickly, remembering how it had been with Billy.

"Who?" Frankie wanted to know.

She hesitated then. Alan jumped in immediately: "Remember the penalty for not answering!"

"Uncle Billy!" she said and colored again.

"Far out!" Frankie and Ben both said.

"You guys are finding out everything!" she wailed.

"It's what the game is about," Alan said.

"When do I get to ask one?" she wanted to know.

"Okay," Alan said, "We'll give you questions now."

She directed her question at Ben: "Ever had a blow job?"

"Yes," he said, coloring.

"Hmmm," she said, "Do I get another?"

"Yes," Alan said, "We'll tell you when it's our time again."

She looked at Frankie and asked: "You? A blow job?"

Frankie too said yes, and blushed a bit.

She looked at Alan and he simply smiled. She went on.

"Okay, both of you," she went on then, "Who?"

They looked immediately at Alan, who grinned and said to Frankie: "You have it with you?"

Frankie nodded and said: "I always have it with me."

"Okay," Alan went on, "Give it to me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.