Gwen's Odyssey - Cover

Gwen's Odyssey

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Chapter 1: Beginnings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Beginnings - Follow pretty Gwen through her trials and tribulations, incest problems, being the plaything of her nephews, giving in to her submissive side and finally finding some hope for her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Black Female   White Female  

She realized that she had gone into one of her periodic moody silences, as she sat with a cup of coffee. She had the day off and fully didn't want to waste it brooding about Elmer again.

"Elmer," she thought to herself, "What ever possessed her to marry a man named Elmer in the first place?" That did bring a smile to break up her mood but the smile was not enough. She decided that she needed to get out, get out somewhere and get beyond herself, so to speak. And certainly she needed to get beyond fucking Elmer.

At times like this Gwen Warren's thoughts normally found their way back to Uncle Billy. But she didn't know if he was the cause of the problem or the real alternative to the problem, leaving poor, dumpy Elmer to take the blame, or at least most of it.

She grew up with Uncle Billy as her baby sitter, and it was growing up in the strangest way possible. She recalled those times, those occasions all too well, when her mom and dad would be off on one of their field trips and she'd go to live with Uncle Billy, who was relatively nearby.

She remembered that she was not at first very nice or polite to Uncle Billy. But she had never, ever expected his reaction. It was that first time that set the stage for everything else, and very possible set the stage for her own development too.

"Fine, girly," he'd said, "Just fine, you act bad around here and you'll be treated bad around here."

She had looked at him defiantly and, with her eyes, dared him to do anything. He did. He had taken her by the arm and almost dragged her to her room. She simply stared at him in defiance, trying to pin him back with the kind of scornful look that only a teen aged girl can manage.

What he did was a complete surprise, and Gwen's education began. He grabbed her tee shirt at its base and simply pulled it off of her, leaving her standing in her bra and shorts with a surprised open mouth.

"What... ?" she started to say but his growled "Shut up, girly!" was so vehement that she lapsed into quiet and simply stared.

Then he unbuttoned the waist band of her shorts and let them fall to the ground. He snatched up the shorts with a hand and threw them aside. She was too astonished to say or try to do anything, as he whipped her around and unhooked and took off her bra, leaving her wearing only a pair of yellow cotton panties, and those had a rip at her hip, where the elastic was ripped from the yellow cotton material.

"If you're going to act like 'Little Miss Badass'," he'd said to her, "Then you damn well can dress like her."

She looked down at the rip, and then she looked up at him and she began to cry. This was the last thing that he had expected.

And she knew, she simply knew why she was crying. It had nothing to do with what he said to her or even what he did to her. She cried because the yellow cotton panties were so ugly.

He had looked at her, the anger melting from his face and simply asked her: "What?"

She looked up at him and was no longer the teenaged rebel but a young woman with a suffering look on her face. Through her tears she said:

"They're so ugly! Why do you have to see me wear them, when they're so ugly?"

Billy was taken aback by her out burst; he went to her and put his arms around her. In a softening tone he said:

"You're right, girly; that they are. But you wear them for this day; it's part of what you get for being so badassed with me, and tomorrow we shop for new, nice ones."

Her face brightened a bit at that, and she shook her head 'yes' amid her tears.

Gwen secretly realized, as she moved around that day, that she loved what he'd done to her. She always felt not noticed, overlooked, most of the time, not even there. Here she was the very center of Uncle Billy's attention. It was such a strange thing for her because, as she thought about it, and reflected on it even later, the heart of her attachment for Uncle Billy, which began then, was the fact that he always told her what to do. She loved that; she didn't know why, nor could she explain it beyond the fact that she just loved to be told what to do by him.

The shopping for panties was a success. She loved the new colors and fabrics and designs. She made a point, the next day, of bringing her ugly cotton panties to where Uncle Billy was and throwing them away in front of him. Then she said a kind of shy 'thank you.'

The scene was a strange one; she was feeling shy in front of him, after yesterday's incident and she was hoping that he would say something, do something. Once she got rid of the panties, he went back to the book he was reading.

He looked up and stared at her for a bit, and finally got an exasperated look on his face, and said:

"Good then, show me." His manner was gruff but it brought a smile to Gwen's face. "Can I, Uncle Billy?" she said quietly.

"I just told you to, girly, so do what you're told."

"How?" she wanted to know and he understood.

Exasperated again, he said to her: "The way I taught you before."

"Yes, sir," she said, and pulled her tee shirt off, dropping it on the floor.

"Don't be so messy, girly," he said to her, "Fold your clothes."

"Yes, sir," she said to him, and picked up the tee shirt to fold it.

This was then followed by her bra, which too was carefully folded and added to the pile that began with her tee shirt. Next went her shorts; they too were nicely folded. She stood there then, grinning at him; she wore only a new pair of pink bikini panties with lace trim at the waist. She put her arms out and spun around for him.

Billy laughed and clapped his hands for her.

Gwen was swept up in this; she loved what was happening. It didn't have to be dwelt upon or explained. He was in charge of her, from the moment of the punishment of two days ago and that was enough for her. After her impromptu fashion show, they settled down to watch tv. She felt at ease with it, mainly because she believed he wanted her to be this way. They sat companionably on the couch and watched tv. He causally dressed; she just in her panties.

Billy became a kind of iconic figure for Gwen. Things had to be run past Billy, asked of Billy; his approval secured. She was a bit of a late bloomer but was very pleased, when she was 16 going on 17, with the development of her breasts. She grew to a lovely and firm 38c. On one of her trips to visit with Billy, when it was evening and they were going to watch tv, she looked at him speculatively and said:

"Uncle Billy, I ... uh ... want to show you something."

"Yes, girly," he said to her, "Go ahead show me."

"You won't be mad at me, if I do ... if I kind of ... uh take my top off?" she asked in a tiny voice, awash with nervousness.

"Just do it, girly and don't hem and haw so."

That's all she needed to hear. She hauled her tee shirt off and then her bra, with her back to him and then with a loud 'ta da', she spun around, with her arms spread wide to show him how much her breasts had grown.

Billy laughed. Then he said to her: "Make it a real show, girly; show this old man how beautiful his girly is; take off the shorts also."

"K," Gwen said with obvious pleasure at doing what he was telling her to do. The shorts were unbuttoned, and down and off they went. She now presented herself to him, breasts naked and only wearing red panties.

"My girly's gorgeous!" he enthused and she melted into his arms.

But she wasn't quite finished. She moved closer to him and with both hands pulled on the elastic waist band of the panties, pulling them out for him to peer down.

"See my hair!" she said without a trace of shame.

Billy laughed even harder and said to her: "My girly has a very pretty pussy too."

Gwen dropped a curtsey to him and then snuggled with him on the couch to watch tv.

This was the way that Gwen and Uncle Billy were; they way they got along; the way they acted. His gruffness on that first occasion, when he made her strip to those cotton panties, set the relationship for the way it would be, for what it would become. It was always that way. It was the kind of thing that Gwen only could return to, when she had been plunged into sorrow that made her doubt herself, her worth, her attractiveness, all of it. Before she got there, got to the good part, she had to suffer Elmer.

Elmer was Gwen's disaster. He was a momma's boy. Gwen had mistook his quietness for quiet devotion for her that included all the physical possibilities that she had only wished for and skirted around with Uncle Billy. But Elmer turned out to be not physical at all. The bedroom always was dark, when Gwen didn't have her clothes on. He was stern about that. On their very wedding night he expressed a profound distaste for physical love and said that he hoped they didn't have to sink to those kind of acts to make their marriage a success.

With Gwen he wasn't demonstrative at all. Elmer was in his own world. He was in constant touch with his parents, talking to his mother on the phone daily.

The true turning point for them was a time, when Gwen decided that she needed to be more forth coming in their physical relationship. She slipped into bed one night with nothing on. She rubbed her hip against Elmer's side. He reacted:

"What are you wearing?" he demanded to know.

"Nothing, dear," she said softly.

Then, while Elmer was still in a state of shock, she moved and grabbed his soft penis with her hand and took the head of it into her mouth. She'd heard enough about giving blow jobs, and secretly loved the very words 'blow job' but had never tried it.

Elmer reacted as though he were burnt. He sat up immediately and shouted at Gwen:

"Why you damn slut! What are you doing with your whore mouth?"

Gwen had two reactions. She was jolted positively jolted by his language. The words, the names that he was calling her went through her and made her wetting between her legs in a way that she had almost never been before. And she was devastated by the hatred that he evinced toward her.

Elmer never calmed down. In private he would, when angry, refer to her as 'the slut.'. He never knew that the word, the name turned her on so. And finally, after two years of agony, Elmer went back to his mother.

In a meeting with their lawyers, Elmer tried to demonstrate for Gwen's lawyer that she was too depraved to live with; he mentioned her taking his 'penis', was the word he used, into her mouth once. His lawyer was embarrassed, and an amicable settlement was made. Elmer went back to his mother.

By then Gwen was working for Uncle Billy's business. She was an accountant with the firm and very, very good at it. She took a temporary apartment, while looking for a place that she'd like but she was not a whole person. Elmer's scorn still was her scourge.

She had some time coming and took a vacation week. She made the only decision that she thought was reasonable. She went to visit Uncle Billy.

It was always Uncle Billy. From her earliest age her parents had always been in the field and were seldom around. When she got to his place, he folded her into his arms first thing and let her cry, until she was done. Then he spoke to her:

"Out to dinner, girly, me and my best gal; when you're all ready, we'll talk about this. But out to dinner first. You look fine, just let me change a bit."

They went to a small Italian place and had a nice table in a shadowy corner. Billy spoke first to Gwen:

"Business first, dear," he began, "You can talk to me about what's happening and why any time you're ready. It doesn't have to be today. You just take your time."

He paused and then began again: "But business: Cal Schwieler has given his notice; he intends to retire."

Cal was her immediate boss, and she said right away: "He'll be missed, Uncle Billy, he's so good at what he does."

"Well, he doesn't seem to think that he'll be missed all that much at all," Billy said. "You see, Cal, has told me and the Board that you are doing so well with the accounts that it's a natural time for him to step down. They already have approved Cal's recommendation that you replace him a CFO."

Gwen just stared at Billy: "You're kidding?" she said with unbelief in her voice.

"Not at all," Billy said. "Here's what we'll do: Cal will stay on for the next two months to make sure that you are easing into the position and know all the ropes. He doesn't think it will take that long but that time sequence gives some padding. We'll immediately increase your salary by $25,000 a year and let you move into Cal's salary, once you're on your own."

"I don't know whether to laugh or cry," she said.

"Girly," He said to her then, "It's not favoritism at all or anything like it. It's all been Cal's idea but one that I agreed with immediately, since it involved my favorite." He put his hand over hers, as he said this.

"Thank you so much," she said, simply. "I will not let you down."

"I know that," he said, "Cal knows that and the Board knows that."

Their dinner came at that point.

They ate in companionable silence and then went home. She still was not quite ready to talk about it, so they each went to their rooms preparing for bed.

Gwen was in bed, with a long tee shirt on, and was sinking farther and farther into the sorrow. She realized then that if anyone would tell her the truth about her, it would be Billy. Brushing away the tears, she got up and with resolution, removed the tee shirt, and her panties, leaving them on the chair by the bed. She put on a robe and went to Billy's room.

She knocked and said: "Uncle Billy, can I come in for a bit?"

"Sure, honey," was his immediately reply.

She stepped in as she opened the door. She stood there and there were tears running down her face. He made a motion to get up from bed but she held out a hand to stop him, saying:

"Uncle Billy, I have to ask you because you've never lied to me and never would."

She paused then as she removed the robe, beneath the robe she was naked. Billy's breath caught in his throat audibly.

She continued then, standing naked in the door way.

"Uncle Billy," she began quietly, "Am I pretty, am I attractive? Please don't lie to me!" As she said this, she turned around so that he could see all of her, presenting him with her back and her full rounded ass cheeks.

Billy sighed again. "Darlin' girl, girly mine," he began, staring at her, as she stood there hands clutched to her elbows at her waist, "You are a living, walking wet dream! You are so lovely that you need to be painted and set down for future generations."

Gwen started crying then: "Oh, Uncle Billy, she wailed, he didn't like me! He never looked at me! Never! The light was always out! Always! We only ever made love maybe once every two months, and it was always him flopping on top of me and making his rutting noises and then rolling over, making comments about 'his duty'."

He patted the bed next to him, and she went to lay down beside him. She cried in earnest then; she cried bitterly and for a long time.

Billy stroked her back, as she cried, careful to not stray his hands too far down toward her ass or too far over to where her large breasts were.

She looked up at him and through her tears she continued: "And you know what?"

"Tell me, darlin'," he said softly.

"Oh, you're the only one that I can, Uncle Billy," she wailed. Then she went on: "Once I tried to give him pleasure orally." She paused and blushed then. He said quickly and quietly:

"This is us, darlin' girly; you just say what you've got to say here."

"Well, I got his thing, you know, the head of his ... uh ... penis in my mouth and he jumped up from the bed like it was on fire; he was shouting at me and calling me a 'slut' and asking what did I think I was doing using my whore's mouth on him that way'."

Billy was livid: "The fucking prick!" he growled.

"I reacted so strangely," she continued. "I don't know why but I loved him calling me those dirty names. They sent a chill through me that made me all wet down below. And, Uncle Billy, it was too bad; I mean, when thinking about that, I was really sorry that I never got a chance to do that. You know, to use my mouth on him. It's a kind of pleasure, I think for me too, if I were doing it."

Here she buried her face in his shoulder, turning on her side to do so, and inadvertently pressing her large tit into his chest. Billy sighed.

Gwen continued, and giggled as she spoke now: "I have to admit that I even like the words, the name. I don't know why but saying 'blow job', 'giving a blow job' sounds so sexy to me. It makes me excited."

She sighed again and put her arm around his chest. "Uncle Billy, he never liked me; he never cared for what I might want, he just never did; he never looked at me. No matter what I wore or even if I wore nothing."

She clutched her fist then and said with vehemence: "Uncle Billy, I hate him and I'm glad he's gone."

He rubbed her shoulder with his right hand, having the other hand wrapped around her, holding her to him, and said:

"Good riddance to garbage!"

She looked up into his face then and said: "Uncle Billy, I have to ask you; I have to. Please, will you do those things with me? Will you show me how they're supposed to feel and be? Will you? I know that I'm asking a wrong thing from you but, Uncle Billy, there is no one else, there just isn't and I know that it's not supposed to feel this bad, I just know it."

He looked at her and said softly: "Girly girl, I'll tell you; tonight is your night. We're only going to do this tonight and tomorrow I'm your Uncle Billy again. But tonight we'll do anything that you want. Anything you'd like."

"But," she protested mildly, "That's the thing; I always think of, you know, doing things, of sex and all as me doing what someone wants; I want to please, to do things that feel good to the person I'm with and that feel good to me because of it. One of the strongest sexual memories that I have is you making me take my clothes off and sit around for the evening in my torn panties, when I was young. It felt grand, I realized because you told me to do it and I did it because of that. But he didn't want that. Will you do that for me, please, Uncle Billy? I just don't want to feel bad about things that excite me so."

He looked down and smiled at her, pulling her closer to him. He pulled her to him until his lips were able to press against hers. She met his lips with her open, and sighed, as his tongue invaded her mouth.

"Girly, girl," he said, "You're in for quite a night."

He got up from the bed and stood by the side of it, wearing a pair of green silk pajama bottoms. She gazed at him not moving from her position. Her voice was soft but earnest, when she spoke:

"Teach me, Uncle Billy; please."

"Sweet girl," he began, "first let me tell you that one of the most incredibly erotic things for a man, or many women also for that matter, is to have a beautiful, sexy woman like you kneeling in front of them totally naked."

She smiled, and scrambled from the bed, going to her knees in front of him and looking up at him in expectation.

"Now remember to not fight this, breath through your nose, and try to relax with it." As he was saying this, Billy released his already stiff cock from his pajamas.

Gwen grinned, as she looked up at him, and just opened her mouth.

"When you get the head in your mouth, stop for a bit and swirl your tongue around the head, and suck on the underside of the head," he instructed.

She followed his instructions and began to suck on the head of his cock. "Oh, yes," he groaned.

"Keep your lips on it tight, pulling on the skin with your lips, and keep your tongue active with your teeth well away from it. Every now and then, very gently you can scrape your teeth along the surface of it."

She took more and more of his cock into her mouth, following his words. "Mmmmmmm," he rumbled, as she sucked on his cock.

"Take it as far down your throat as you can, until it gags you; then release it to until just the tip is in your mouth again, and then repeat the process. If you can, and not all can do it, try to take a little more of it into the back of your mouth every time you do that. Keep your tongue active always and grasp it with your lips."

After that she really needed little or no teaching; she took to it rapidly. She didn't gag all that much and in just a little time had his cock all the way in the back of her mouth and the entrance of her throat. She breathed through her nose and released the length of his cock to the head and sucked on the head again.

"How about that," he exulted, "My girly girl's a cock sucker and a good one too!"

She grinned up at him from her kneeling position, and, taking his cock out of her mouth kissed the underside of the head, holding the wet prick in her hand.

She softly said to him: "Thank you, Uncle Billy, for teaching me to give blow jobs; am I doing okay?"

"You're doing wonderful," he said, "But it's time for the next part of the lesson."

He grabbed her by the shoulders and helped raise her to her feet, pushing her until her upper body was on the bed but her feet still on the floor. Then he knelt between her splayed thighs and began to kiss her pussy hair.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she said in almost total surprise, when she first felt his tongue begin to pierce its way through her pussy hair to run along the length of her pussy lips.

"OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh, OOOOOhhhhhhhhh!" came out of her mouth, opened now in wonder and absolute joy, as his tongue went into her pussy and found the tip of her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Uncle Billy!" she cried, as he continued, to lick both sides of her vagina and push his tongue deeper into her. Her hands went to his head and held the back of his head in wonder.

Then her cries increased, as he eased his hands up, cupping her ass cheeks, as he went, and pushed a long finger into her asshole.

It didn't last very long either. She came in a rush of loud groaning and leg thrashing. Billy held onto her with one of her ass cheeks in each hand, as she thrashed on the bed. Before her trembling even stopped from the orgasm, he moved with her onto the bed and pushed his cock into her wet pussy.

"Wrap your legs around me and enjoy the ride," he ordered. She complied immediately and moved her hips to match the thrust of his own.

He pushed her toward another orgasm, as he built to his own.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned out loud, with her words punctuated by loud groans that accompanied each of the thrusts of his hips, "Fuck me, Billy, fuck me!"

They slumped together, both of them now sweating. He put his lips to her ear and said:

"Now, when you've come down a bit from your high, scoot down and take my cock in your mouth to clean it."

"Oh, what a lovely idea," she giggled and moved to do as he asked her.

When she was back up with him, kissing the side of his face, she whispered to him:

"Sorry, I made such noise."

"A man just loves a moaner!" he said with a grin at her.

"Your finger in my ass was one of the most surprising things that I can imagine," she confided.

"Girly girl," he said to her, "You are the whole package. Beautiful, built like the proverbial brick out house, and as sensual as a cat in heat."

She giggled, as he said this, and kissed him saying: "Uncle Billy, I love you; you make me feel so good."

"You feel like a woman, is what is the thing," he said to her, as he snuggled her to him.

They slept for a while.

Gwen woke in the morning, when the shining of the sunlight hit her. She stretched and opened her eyes. Then she remembered the previous night and grinned opening her eyes to see Billy but his side of the bed was empty. She looked around and found him looking down at her, drinking a cup of coffee.

Gwen smiled a shy smile. Billy, returning her smile, suddenly lashed out a quick hand and slapped her naked ass. She reacted with a loud yip and a sigh and buried her head in the pillow, and wiggled her ass at Billy.

Billy laughed and said with a loud sigh: "Girly girl, you are a wonder, and I'll tell this, you're too much for your old Uncle Billy."

He grinned at her, as he finished and slapped her ass again.

"I'm awake now," she said, adding, "And that feels so good."

"Good!" he mocked her, "Why you should have steam coming from you. You get yourself up and shower, then coffee. I need to call someone."

"Yes, master!" she said with mock vehemence, saluting him but realizing inside that she was only half mocking and much more serious than she thought.

At the word 'master, ' he slapped her ass again with a resounding 'crack' that sounded throughout the house. This time Gwen 'yipped' and jumped up running to the shower, as Billy stalked off laughing.

Her shower was luxurious. Gwen felt so good this morning. The contrast with last evening's feeling of woe and defeat was almost total. She got out of the shower, fixed her hair and walked into the kitchen for coffee, purposefully trying to make her walk as sexy as possible.

Once she arrived in the kitchen, she was socked to find Billy talking with a very attractive older woman. Gwen squealed and jumped back, covering herself with her hands.

It was the woman who spoke up now and not Billy:

"Don't you cover yourself child; beauty such as yours needs to be seen not covered."

Gwen was struck by the penetrating gaze of the woman's almost violet colored eyes. With no other thought in her mind, she dropped her hands and walked toward the woman.

Billy spoke up then: "This is Darla; Darla, this is Gwen, my niece."

Darla held out a hand to Gwen, who took it, and without any hesitation kissed it.

"She is certainly properly polite, Billy," Darla said, smiling at him. "Come, have some coffee, child," she said, turning in Gwen's direction.

Gwen accepted her invitation to coffee, and walked into the kitchen to get herself some, waiting for someone to talk to her.

Billy spoke up: "Darla is a consultant; I've used her on many occasions with personnel problems, Gwen. With all that has happened, I thought that turning you over to her for some guidance might be a very good idea. She's very, very good at what she does."

"It's a pleasure, Darla," Gwen said then, staring at and getting fairly lost in Darla's deep violet eyes. She held Darla's offered hand until Dalra smiled and let the hand drop.

"Billy has already talked to ma about what's happening with you, my lovely child," she began, "But I want you to talk to me to tell me also. Sit now and talk to me."

With no thought for the fact that she was sitting naked, Gwen began to speak to Darla about her situation; she quickly got into all of the same kind of miseries and complaints about Elmer that she had voiced to Billy the previous evening, and found herself weeping almost uncontrollably.

Gwen sunk to her knees and buried her face in Darla's lap, clutching the older woman around the waist as she wept. Darla stroked her hair and whispered soothing words to the lovely kneeling woman.

"I'll leave you to it," Billy said, "She can help you for sure, girly girl; you just make sure that you do what she tells you to do."

"Yes, Billy," Gwen said, as he left.

Gwen turned back to Darla, saying:

"Shall I get dressed, uh, ma'am?" (The name seemed appropriate to use right then.)

"Of course not, love," Dala answered, "Seeing someone as beautiful and sensual as you is a rare treat and one that I'm not just finished with yet."

Gwen blushed.

"Oh, I love that," Darla said, "You are as lovely and sensual s the morning itself and still have the good sense to blush at compliments." Darla stroked Gwen's hair as she said this. Gwen was still kneeling in front of Darla with her hands in Darla's lap, resting on Darla's thighs.

Without another thought, Gwen put her head in Darla's lap and simply rested it there, while Darla stroked Gwen's hair.

"Now tell me about last night and Billy," Darla said to her. Gwen told her the story about last night with Billy.

"I've never felt anything as strong and lovely as that," Gwen said. It was so wonderful.

"And this morning?" Darla prompted.

Gwen blushed again. "He, uh, spanked me, you know, slapping my, uh, ass; forgive my language, ma'am,"

"Language is no barrier to us," Dala prompted her. Then she continued: "But tell me, how did it feel?"

"Like someone turned on a switch inside of me;" she said, "It gave me such a jolt; a kind of jolt of electricity. I don't know if I can explain it well," she almost wailed.

"You're doing fine," Darla said. "Just be simple about it."

"It really turned me on!" Gwen said finally.

Darla shifted grounds then and said to Gwen: "Now tell me about things like clothes, where you live, your car, those kinds of things."

Darla got up then and, from the other side of the room, fetched a stool so that Gwen could kind of sit at her feet, while filling her in on the items that she mentioned.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.