On Any Given Saturday Night - Cover

On Any Given Saturday Night

Copyright© 2011 by Vic B

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What do college chicks do on any given Saturday night? Time for fun, of course!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual  

"How do you feel, baby?"

Sonia barely heard the question, so enthralled by the waves of colors spinning in her mind, fed by the intense erotic energies coming from deep inside her sex. Perhaps the drugs had something to do with the intensity but she didn't want this to stop, ever.

"mmmmmmaaaahhhh" is the only sound she could muster. This is so fucking good! she thought to herself, her hands pressed against the strong hairy chest of her handsome stallion, straddling on top of him, his extraordinarily big cock deep inside her.

"You do look like you're enjoying this" Toro smiled, himself barely able to focus. "That little pussy is hot" he murmurs as much to himself as for her to hear. "I didn't think you could get all of me inside you!" he says, while admiring her perfectly shaped full, soft and firm breast he is holding, cupping them in his hands like a bra, gently squeezing them while his thumbs are gently rubbing circles around her fully erect nipples.


The night had a fairly uneventful start. Pam and Sonia, college roommates, were figuring out what to do this Friday night. There were a couple fraternity parties they could go to but neither were in the mood for hanging out with frat boys who needed to get drunk in a group to find the courage to talk to them. They were both attractive freshman and it didn't take them long to understand they were simply trophies for older college guys to brag about. Not that they didn't enjoy to sex. Some of these guys were hot and fun to fool around with if they would only keep it to themselves. Nothing like a reputation as an easy lay to ruin chances of starting something serious with a nice guy.

Sitting on Pam's bed in their dorm room, the two girls even contemplated just going to the movies when Pam's phone rang.

"Pam? Hi Pam, this is Steve; Steve Scanwell from Abbott & Scanwell ... Do you remember me, we met a couple of weeks ago at lunch?" It took Pam a few seconds to think about it. Yes, of course ... Since he hadn't called sooner, Pam had sadly put him in the back of her mind, labeling him as a missed opportunity.

An attractive older guy in a grey flannel suit with a soft pink tie, too cute to be straight, she thought when they crossed path each with a lunch tray in their hands. Minutes later she was sitting at a table, her mind wandering about an assignment when she heard a voice:

"Do you mind if I sit here? There aren't any seats left in the room".

Pam looked up to piercing blue eyes. She must have blushed because the man in front of her was now smiling.

"I didn't mean to startle you" he apologized, still standing.

"Sure" she managed to reply while pulling her tray closer to her. " I was caught up in my homework!" she continued, recovering her self-confidence.

"You're in college, then?" he asks while sitting across the table.

"Yes, I study biology" she replies.

"A scientist? Wow! And I thought attractive scientists could only be seen on television." he quipped, with a broad smile showing perfect white teeth.

Pam smiled back, noting the compliment. Definitely not gay, she thought, correcting her earlier assessment. "Thank you. I'm not a scientist yet. But if I fail I guess I could always try for a part as a scientist on tv..." she answered looking straight in his eyes, with a hint of irony.

"My name is Steve, Steve Canwell. I work across the street" the man replied.

"Pam, Pam Fisher" she answered, "What do you do Mr. Canwell?"

"Way too formal. Call me Steve, please. I'm a lawyer."

Good looking lawyer ... ok, I can do with this she tells herself. "Do you fight for the good guys or the bad guys, Mr. Canwell?" she asked, imperceptibly checking his finger for a wedding ring.

Smiling again, Steve replied "I'm a patent attorney. I'm afraid there aren't many good or bad guys in my world. Mostly technical documents to analyze. And please call me Steve, you make me feel old. And no, I'm not married". These last words startled Pam who blushed again, this time her heart beating noticeably faster. This guy is sharp, she thought to herself. Forty something, single, good looking lawyer ... what's his story, she wondered.

Sensing the question, Steve acknowledged that he was once married, too young. His wife had had enough of waiting for him to get home during the early days of his career and left him for another life. Over the years he had built up his trade and became a partner in the firm, happy with his work and happy in general with his life.

His soothing, self assured voice and bright smile had Pam mesmerized. She was trying hard to keep a poker face, but this guy was hot and her accelerated heart rate made her lightheaded. This guy is probably getting laid all the time, she thought, but I'd gladly give him a piece of my ass! She snapped back to reality, blushing for a third time, not fully certain if she had said out loud what she had thought to herself. She could also feel that familiar heat in her stomach, a precursor to the world's most wanted treasure, the sexual orgasm. She could feel the wetness between her legs and pressed her thighs together in spontaneous modesty which, instead, accentuated her excitement.

"I have to leave now. I have a class in a few minutes" Pam managed to say while tidying her tray.

"Maybe we can continue our conversation another time?" Steve suggested.

"I'd like that" Pam replied assuredly.

Steve pulled a card from his wallet and handed it to Pam. "Can I have your number?" he asked matter of fact.


"Hi Steve. Of course I remember you." Pam answered, crossing a finger over her lips in response to Sonia's questioning face. "How have you been?"

"I'm sorry I haven't had time to call you sooner" he apologized. "I've been very busy with work and..." Pam interrupted him "No apologies necessary. I've been quite busy myself" she answered in a friendly voice.

"A friend of mine is having a big party at his place and I was wondering if you would like to join me? I'm really sorry to call at the last minute..."

Pam, held the phone down to speak with Sonia, "Do you want to go to a real party?" she asked with a wink. Puzzled, Sonia nodded her head "Who is that?" she asked. "A really hot guy" Pam replied. Before waiting for Sonia's confirmation, Pam picked the phone back up, "It's going to be difficult tonight. I'm with a girlfriend..."

"Bring her along! If she is anything like you I'll have the admiration of everyone at the party!" he said jokingly.

"Don't worry, Sonia is a bomb!" Pam laughed back.

"Fantastic! We'll have lots of fun tonight" Steve replied. "Put on your sexy clothes. I'll pick you up in an hour. Is that alright?"

"Sounds great! We'll be ready. See you soon." Pam replied excitedly before hanging up the phone.

"Who is that?" Sonia asked puzzled.

"His name is Steve Canwell. He's a lawyer I met a couple of weeks ago at The Cafe on Broad street. He is in his 40's, really good looking and owns his law firm. I didn't expect him to call me, but there you go, I guess he did like me after all!"

"Wow! So what's the catch?" wondered Sonia.

"Not sure ... I guess we'll find out if he is an ax murderer!" Pam laughed out loud. They both laughed, jumping off the bed to get ready for the unexpected turn of event!

When the intercom rang, both Sonia and Pam looked really sexy, ready to flaunt their assets like any confident college girls ready to have fun would. Sonia opted for a low cut, white with small intricate motifs short cotton summer dress contrasting with her naturally brown skin, picking a revealing lime green matching bra and Brazilian cut pantie visible through the dress. With her long dark hair, her green eyes and gently curves she could match the beauty of any of the Latina stars seen on television and she knew it. Pam on the other hand simply couldn't hide her Irish descent. Curly fire red hair, pale creamy skin with a thousand tinny freckles on her cheeks, her curves were more accentuated than Sonia's despite her many hours at the gym. She had a body made in heaven for sex and all her efforts over the years to attenuate the obvious proved pointless. She could see it in men's eyes. Watching Sonia looking so sexy, she worried for a second that Steve might turn his eyes on her roommate So she decided to pull out the one little red dress she knew could keep Steve focused on her. Her high heels gave her half a head over Sonia and would complement Steve's stature. The women looked at each other admiringly, smiled and winked at each other before closing the front door.


The party was more than anything Sonia and Pam had ever seen. The house was gigantic, with multiple levels overlooking a big curving swimming pool and the valley below. The event was entirely catered, with a live band, white clad service poring quality champagne all night. There must have been at least a hundred people there, men mostly in their 50's and the women mostly in their early to mid 30's looking ravishing. While Sonia and Pam's youth and clothes made them stand out somewhat, the jewelery around many of the women's neck and fingers clearly showed a level of achievement that neither had reached and made them feel more like girls than women.

Steve had warned that they were going to meet the city's cream of the crop but shouldn't be intimidated by what they would see. "Most of these guys are bored workaholics who spend fortunes on trophy wives who can't help but age regardless of what the cosmetic industry tells them. Everyone cheats on everyone but all keep appearances as part of the social game."

"So how do we fit in there?" Pam had ventured

"You're the spice of life!" Steve had replied laughing over the roar of his speeding convertible luxury sports car.

As they were ready to step out of the car, Steve had pulled out a little metal box and opened it to a dozen little blue pills. "Anyone wants to make this evening even more fun?" he says as he picks up a pill and puts it in his mouth.

Pam and Sonia looked at each other. "Why not?" they say almost simultaneously, prompting general laughter.

Upon entering the house, the three heard a loud "Steve!" to their side and all turned at the same time. Their host looked awe struck. "My goodness! I spend millions on jewelry for my wife and you just walk in with treasures in your arms! What kind of pirate are you?" he says loudly with a Gregorian laugh.

"Eduardo, it's good to see you" Steve says as he turns to Pam and Sonia.

"Pam, Sonia, this is Eduardo our host tonight. Eduardo is one of the valley's largest investor in new technologies and one of my best client".

"Now, now ... You must be talking about my girth!" Eduardo replied, putting his hands around his sizable stomach. "Welcome to my home and please let me know if there is anything, anything at all I can do for you tonight" Eduardo says leaning forward, kissing the hands that Pam and Sonia had extended to him.

"Thank you kindly" Pam replied with an enchanted smile.

"It's very kind of you" Sonia added. "You have a beautiful home".

"Thank you, thank you, young ladies" replied Eduardo. Turning to Sonia "I would be happy to show you the rest of the house later this evening if you'd like" winked Eduardo in a flirtatious voice which makes them all laugh.


An hour into the party, the drug and the several coupes of champagne have the young ladies pretty buzzed and giggly, observing the crowd around them from one of the balconies while Steve is mingling with his co-workers and clients. People below are dancing and laughing, Sonia is slowly moving to the rhythm of the loud and sensuous music coming through massive speakers with her eyes closed, in a trance. Pam is watching her, admiring her sensuality, a little surprised to feel turned on by her roommate's slow erotic moves, herself spellbound by the music's charged rhythms.

Moving close to Sonia, Pam brings her lips to her ear, hoping to be heard "I'm feeling pretty horny right now" she confides with a smile.

Sonia slowly turns around, drops her hands to feel Pam's hips undulate with the rhythm while looking straight into her eyes, "I'm on fire!" she answers with a exculpatory laugh that gets Pam laughing with her. "That pill is pretty freaking awesome!" she lets out. "I want to get laid so bad" she continues feeling released of all constraints.

"Nice to know I'm not alone feeling that way!" Pam replies, lifting her hand onto Sonia's shoulders and slowly bringing her body against hers. Without a word, the two started a heated sensuous exchange fuelled by the music's low, deep brass and bass.

The playful exchange did not go unnoticed. Pam had observed Steve below talking with a couple of well dressed guys at the bar, at one point pointing his finger in the girls' direction. They had all looked up and, from above, Pam had determined that the conversation was probably not of a professional nature. "We're being checked out" Pam whispered in Sonia's ear, bringing her hands to her hips on top of Sonia's hands, accentuating her swing. Pam was a bit of an exhibitionist and the whole scene was clearly to her liking.

"Let's give them something to talk about" she continued, her body pressing against Sonia's, their pelvis now rubbing, sending waves of erotic energy every time they made contact with each other. Sonia lifted her arms in the air, slowly turning within Pam's hands on her waist, alternatively offering her pelvis and her ass.

Before Pam had a chance to verify that their audience was still watching, she felt a set of strong hands firmly holding her hips. Before she had time to identify whose hands they belonged to, she felt the body of a man pressing against her back and the unmistakable hardness of his excitement against her ass. She turned her head halfway to confirm this was indeed the man she had hoped to be there, unsure of what she would have done if it hadn't.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.