'as if' Gerald

by Gerald Smith

Copyright© 2011 by Gerald Smith

Drama Story: This is a story about a married couple, their overlapping erotic fantasies and the night these get a bit out of hand...

Tags: Heterosexual   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold  

Author's note: This story does not contain a lot of sex. That said, it introduces some characters who want a lot of sex – and might get some in future posts. Thanks to Ladego for his text editing and encourgement. Hoping for some feedback and reader interaction to get an idea about what you all would like to read about in the future. Lastly, thanks to the real life Sarah, who inspired this story!

SPIN THE BOTTLE

You'll never

guess what

I'm doing!

It was 3 AM when Gerald received the SMS from his wife, Sarah.

All Gerald knew for sure was that the small fitness supply company Sarah worked for had begun their annual picnic around 12 noon, at a beachfront resort, after which the plan was to have a sauna, followed by a light supper.

In the past, these types of events were normally followed by the group either staying 'planted' at the resort; or, on the other hand, a trip into the downtown area for dancing.

Both options often stretched into the wee hours of the morning, but normally, Sarah was strictly 'offline' during this time, ignoring SMS messages, emails, telephone calls and ESPECIALLY her husband! So, Gerald was immediately intrigued by the early morning text...

OK – I'll bite

What are you

doing? Being

good, I hope!

Gerald gambled a bit with his answer, both guessing and hoping Sarah was up to something a bit naughty. Erotically speaking, Sarah's core set of fantasies revolved around an escapist fling with another man. During the past several years she and Gerald discovered – sometimes rather awkwardly – that Sarah's desire to have an extramarital affair corresponded to a cuckold fantasy that was number one on Gerald's personal hit parade of fantasies. While Sarah wasn't too sure, especially in the beginning, what to think of Gerald's desire to be cuckolded, she highly appreciated – and gradually realized – that Gerald's hopes meant she had 'free hands' to do as she pleased, in terms of guys she was attracted to.

Gerald guessed that because of the context, especially the very late hour, Sarah wouldn't be texting him unless she had something rather interesting to communicate. He gulped, his pulse starting to race, as his wife confirmed his hunch.

Playing

SPIN

THE

BOTTLE!

Gerald's mind raced. He had difficulty imagining several – or almost any – of Sarah's colleagues playing 'spin the bottle' - a variant of 'truth or dare'' - even under the wildest circumstances...

'Not replying' was not an option, but his wife involved in a game like this– and especially her TELLING him about it – needed an articulate enough answer to get some of the erotic detail (if there was any), but short enough to encourage an answer - or at least keep the lines of communication open.

The first thought that came into his mind was the most obvious: Sarah was simply generating a ruse – she was probably waiting for a taxi home – and making up a story that she knew would drive her husband crazy (which was, he had to admit, working rather well... )

But, the only logical option open to Gerald was 'going with the moment' – whether his wife was pulling his leg or not.

Who are you

playing with?

And how

long've you

been playing?

Gerald figured that if Sarah had answers to those two questions it would almost immediately establish: 1) Whether or not she was bullshitting him or not and 2) Enough info to hopefully allow for some type of follow-up question.

While Gerald nervously waited for the answer, he convinced himself that this HAD to be some type of fabrication. Sarah had never been very communicative about her flirtations – especially while they were 'in progress'.

But, on the other hand, as the couple had grown more comfortable with each other's fantasies, Sarah had become increasingly bold about rubbing her desires in Gerald's face, somehow realizing that her behavior – which would have both infuriated and humiliated most other men – only drove Gerald crazy with arousal...

A few people

from work and

a few from

another

company

who are

using the

same resort

Haven't been

playing too

long –

basically

nothing too

out of the

ordinary has

happened -

Yet!

The new information – about people from another company – made Sarah's story slightly more credible. Gerald just couldn't picture too many people from Sarah's office engaged in such a potentially racy activity – in front of each other, anyway. Additionally, her claim that 'nothing much' had happened, seemed fairly realistic, as Gerald guessed that most adults who started a game of 'spin the bottle' didn't normally get all that far ... And his wife's message left a good opening for a natural follow-up message:

'Basically

?!?'

Gerald realized his pulse was racing, as he eagerly waited for a reply ... He remembered that Sarah had packed a pair of tan shorts and a skimpy tank top - an outfit that'd be comfortable both after a sauna and cute on a dance floor.

More importantly, he'd spied the matching blue, white and black-lace-trimmed French push-up bra and thong that he knew would be concealed beneath her casual, sexy clothing! Sarah had only recently purchased that set of lingerie - he hadn't even seen her wear it yet!

Stephanie had to

kiss a guy from

the other

company -

but I could tell

She liked it

Gerald couldn't resist asking:

Stephanie

is there?

Gerald had never met Stephanie, but felt like he knew her - a bit, anyway - as Sarah often told stories about her colleagues.

The reply came almost instantly.

Yup! It was

her idea for

YOU to

play with us

- via

phone! I

think

she still

doesn't

believe you

'exist' LOL!

'You' are

sitting next

to me - We'll

tell you if the

bottle points

to you and I

can spin for

you on your

turn, OK?

The speed of Sarah's replies again aroused Gerald's suspicions that his wife was fabricating the event. First of all, it just wasn't like Sarah to keep him 'updated' on her 'adventures' - as Gerald called them and second, even if she chose to, it was difficult for Gerald to picture anyone in a game like 'spin the bottle' taking time to send text messages.

On the other hand, the level of detail in the 'story' was much too complicated - unless, of course, Sarah had 'borrowed' the plot from an adult magazine or internet forum...

These guys

know you're

texting your

husband?

Won't that put

a damper on

things?

Gerald wasn't sure it was a great idea to underline the fact - albeit subtly - that a married woman ought not be playing ANY form of 'truth or dare', but also thought that since Sarah was 'thoughtful' enough to Inform him of her naughty behavior (or taking the time and imagination to fabricate such a delicious lie), he could also 'play along'

I wouldn't

worry too

much about

that!

Some of

my 'admirers'

seem to be

curious /

suspicious as

to what kind

of guy lets his

wife stay out

so late...

I think they

might be

tempted to

test your

limits,

especially

Jerry!

Gerald's cock twitched at the mention of 'Jerry's' name, knowing that her colleague, Jerry, already made it clear to Sarah - and several of their colleagues on previous company social outings - that he lusted after his attractive 'MILF' colleague!

You're

Bullshitting

Me!!!

What do

you mean

- test my

limits?

Now Gerald was fairly sure Sarah was making this up. What she was reporting played into his 'wildest fantasies'

In a way, Gerald didn't want to ruin the illusion that his wife had taken the trouble to conjure up. But he also couldn't resist probing Sarah's bold assertion.

My

turn!

Gotta

go

Gerald's imagination was firing on all cylinders! Could it really be true that his gorgeous wife was a) getting into a game of spin the bottle at 3 AM, b) with at least one colleague who'd made his affections for her known - in spite of, or maybe because of - the fact Sarah was a married woman and c) getting HIM involved, at least in a virtual sense?

Before Gerald really had time to process the info necessary for him to deduce whether or not this was 'really' happening, he got an a SMS from an 'unknown' number. Normally Gerald ignored unknown numbers, but normally he didn't get SMS messages at 3:20 AM - while his wife was out on the town, playing 'truth or dare'!

Hi Gerald!

You REALLY

there?

BR,

Stephanie

:-)

Now Gerald's heart REALLY started pounding! The likelihood that Sarah would go to the trouble of using TWO cell phones, just to arouse him, was next to zero. Gerald poured himself a Scotch and created a contact named

'Stephanie' in his address book, for the new number that went with the SMS. Nervously, he replied.

Hi

Stephanie,

Nice to

'meet'

you!

What's

going on?

Stephanie replied instantly.

Spin the bottle!

Thought S told

u. S is busy

with J

Gerald found it surreal to be chatting with someone he didn't know and hoped he could adjust to the communication style used by young people.

J?

Gerald texted back, (even though he guessed the answer.)

Jerry!

:-)

He's REALLY

interested

in your

wife!!! U

probably

better not

let S play

2 long!

J already

dared her

2 kiss him!

Gerald shifted uncomfortably in his easy chair, as his wife's young, female colleague informed him about Jerry's illicit request. Gerald's knowledge that the pretty young woman not only knew Jerry desired Sarah - and was warning him about it - hinted at a potentially humiliating situation, especially coupled with the fact that Jerry had already 'dared' his wife to kiss him!

What made the situation - and Gerald's cock - even harder, was that Stephanie's 'warnings' made it clear she had no idea that Gerald would be helpless in a situation where another guy - especially one Sarah found very attractive - made a play for his wife! Gerald knew a young, attractive woman like Stephanie probably wouldn't understand his subservient behavior, and especially wouldn't understand his desire that she find out about any such decision - to continue to let his wife play the naughty game - because of her preconceived ideas about marriage.

Did she?!?

Gerald used ambiguous punctuation that both truly reflected his excitement. AND could be (and probably would be) misinterpreted by Stephanie...

Not sure,

Sorry!

S said

she couldn't

'in front of

everyone',

but agreed

2 'negotiate'

in the hallway

(they r still

there!)

Do u

want me

2 check

on them?

All Gerald knew for sure was that if Sarah had cooked up the 'act' as stimulating foreplay, he'd 'bought it' hook, line and sinker! It dawned on him that the situation - at least certain aspects of it - might very well be real!

He was wondering how to respond to Stephanie, when a new SMS - this one from his wife - chimed on his phone.

Back now,

it's Andre's

turn

- gotta visit

the WC,

back in a few

min!

:-)

Gerald instantly wondered if Sarah REALLY had to go to the bathroom, or - on the other hand - if 'Andre's' request (the name was completely unfamiliar to him) had to do with her!

His first reaction was to ask Stephanie, but he didn't know her well enough for that ... He stewed in his arousal for the next few moments, trying to guess what might be happening...

An incoming text from Sarah made him jump - he anxiously opened the SMS.

It's YOUR

TURN,

ready?

:-)

Truth or dare?

:-)

Gerald suddenly realized all the critical things he didn't know about tonight's game; How many people were playing? How many did he know? Were people sober or plastered? Who was posing him the truth or dare turn?

Who's

asking?

Gerald gulped, waiting for the reply.

Andre

Sarah texted. Not knowing who Andre was, there was realistically only one option Gerald saw:

Truth

The question came a few moments later, via Sarah's number.

Do you

think

your wife

would be

willing to b

on the TV

show

'Temptation

Island'?

Gerald's eyes dilated and his breathing became shallow. He took an uncharacteristically large swallow of his whisky as he typed his answer:

Yes/

True

Gerald waited nervously for the next message, guessing - because of the question and the kissing-related dares he knew had already occurred - that the game was on a rather erotic course...

An SMS chimed from a new unknown number. Gerald gulped and tapped on the Icon

Excellent

answer and

correct,

according to

your VERY

attractive

wife!

Andre

Gerald couldn't help wonder how Andre, Sarah and Jerry would interpret the fact that he could not only answer a question like that correctly and whether the question would have follow-on implications ... He made an address book entry for Andre, while nervously waiting for what happened next.

An SMS came from Sarah:

Your turn!

The bottle is

pointing at

Jerry!

Sarah had sent the SMS and wondered - along with several persons in the small group - whether or not Gerald could - or would - probe what she'd been 'up to' during the evening.

Gerald was in fact dying to know just 'how well' Jerry and Sarah had become 'acquainted' in the hallway a few moments ago, but couldn't bring himself to ask a guy - one he'd never met - if he'd been kissing his wife...

So far, the evening was only 'rated PG', and Gerald didn't feel like it was up to him to openly raise the stakes. A new SMS, from Stephanie, required action.

I asked

him truth

or dare,

BR,

Stephanie

Another text came almost instantly, again, via Stephanie.

Truth

Gerald texted Sarah something he was genuinely curious about - something that would give him a hint as to how to continue:

Ask Jerry

How much

has my wife

had to

drink (of

what?)

A few moments later, new unknown number chimed and a spike of adrenaline shot through Gerald - He was pretty sure he was about to communicate directly with a guy who wanted to seduce his wife! Not only that - a guy who was physically present in a game of spin the bottle/truth or dare with HIS Sarah!

Gerald gingerly tapped the message icon.

That's 2

questions.

She's had

quite a LOT

to drink.

:-)

If you want

to know 'what'

of, u have 2

wait till your

next turn!

GERALD'S MOMENT OF 'TRUTH'

The small group, now gathered in Jerry's apartment, groaned as Jerry read the answer he sent to Gerald.

But Gerald didn't share content of a second SMS that he sent immediately after the first:

I can tell you

what she's

been drinking

because I

tasted it on

her tongue,

when I was

just kissing

her - She's

an excellent

kisser! VERY

enthusiastic!

Jerry wasn't exactly sure what kind of guy his hot colleague was married to, but he was determined to find out! He'd been out on the town with Sarah enough times now to have become thoroughly mystified about the curvaceous MILF's husband. Jerry knew that if HE was ever lucky enough to marry a woman like Sarah, he - like most guys - would NEVER let her out till all hours of the night, ESPECIALLY with guys like himself!

Jerry experienced a surge of testosterone texting Sarah's husband - giving him fair warning of the type of 'stakes' they were playing for. Jerry figured the worst that could happen was that the guy would blow up, and interfere somehow with the game. But something was giving Jerry a hunch that Sarah's husband would 'back down' at the provocative challenge he'd just sent his colleague's husband...

'If the guy's gonna let his wife out to play, he shouldn't be surprised that someone might want to make serious moves on her, ' Jerry figured.

The question was, Jerry concluded, 'Just how far will he let things go? And does he realize just what I'd REALLY like to do with his wife?'

However, Jerry found Sarah equally puzzling. She made no attempts to play down the inconvenient fact she was married. But, at the same time, she hadn't flinched the few times (when, admittedly, he'd been a bit drunk) and 'crossed the line' with her.

He remembered - with particular fondness - a few 'slow dances' where he'd slid the palm of his strong hand confidently below Sarah's muscular, lower back, palming the MILF's deliciously full - and firm - ass! The experience filled him with lust for his married colleague - which he was now determined to build on!

Jerry wasn't at all sure how Stephanie - the only one from their company left in the risqué game - would react to his 'agenda' for Sarah, nor Mandy, another beautiful MILF, not working for their firm, but apparently a close friend of Sarah's. Stephanie, of course might gossip within the company, but it seemed unlikely - wasn't really her style. But Mandy - a mutual friend of Gerald's might spill the beans - always a risk.

But Gerald's participation - via SMS - had been Stephanie's idea anyway - an idea that Mandy also seemed to find quite amusing, Jerry noted. In fact, it almost seemed like Stephanie and Mandy made sure Sarah had downed a few shots of Vodka before bringing up the idea of spin the bottle or Gerald's participation. It was almost like they were all curious about the same thing... 'Just how far was Sarah prepared to go in a game like this?'

One person Jerry wasn't worried about was Andre, a guy from another company who they had all just met tonight, apparently a colleague of Mandy's. Andre had the good sense to stick around and hang with the group as they had begun talking about whether or not to stay put at the beach resort or go out on the town. Most people - from both companies - had gone home at that point ... However, Jerry noticed that Andre seemed to 'appreciate the odds' - and circumstances of three attractive- and seemingly available - women!

As Jerry's apartment was walking distance, the small group of five now had ended up there and was now watching Jerry spin the bottle, not knowing that their well-built young friend had just rubbed the fact that he'd been kissing Sarah in her husband's face!

In a different part of the city, Gerald was fit to be tied! He'd never experienced - directly - another man flaunt their desire for - much less illicit actions with -his wife! And, while this first illicit kiss was somewhat discreet, the other participants probably had little doubt as to what occurred ... Gerald had never met Jerry, but Sarah - for her part - had also enjoyed making her husband squirm on more than one occasion, relating her 'close encounters' with Jerry.

Gerald was experiencing a 'moment of truth'. If he confronted Jerry - or Sarah - on the alleged kiss, he'd be violating the core logic of the game. And if either Jerry or Sarah reacted negatively, the whole group might no longer find his participation desirable. The whole game could disintegrate. But, on the other hand, if he didn't react to Jerry's boast about kissing his wife, he'd be communicating the fact to Jerry that basically, he was some kind of wimp, implicitly giving him permission to 'do as he pleased', with his wife...

Gerald found himself in a 'catch 22'. In order to continue, he had to say nothing, until asked - within the framework of the game. However, by continuing, he also confirmed - by omission - to Jerry, that Jerry had full permission to continue his course of action concerning his wife, Sarah.

Further, if the game continued on its present course, there was a risk that Stephanie - who had tried to warn Gerald about Jerry - might draw the conclusion that Gerald was not going to interfere with another guy making a move on his wife. Gerald couldn't think of any positive conclusions Stephanie would draw if he didn't interfere, somehow.

Not to mention, the wild card of some guy Gerald had never met, Andre, and the presence of Mandy - a friend of Gerald and Sarah's - whose presence in the surreal game was still unknown to Gerald!

An incoming text arrived on Gerald's phone from Stephanie.

The bottle

Is pointing

2 Mandy

And she's

Taking a

Dare from

Jerry!

Gerald gulped. Mandy was a mutual friend - a hot one - who knew of Sarah's 'wild side', as she'd been present at a convention when Sarah had let another of their mutual friends make a play – of sorts – for her! Once more, Gerald had always suspected that Mandy had a 'wild side' of her own! It'd always aroused Gerald, knowing that an attractive woman like Mandy knew of Sarah's proclivities. And reflecting on Mandy's conclusions about his own situation was a sure-fire source of an erection.

Gerald couldn't resist knowing what Jerry had dared Mandy to do! And Sarah couldn't resist telling him!

Jerry

dared

Mandy 2

take off

her

blouse!

In the apartment, Mandy had no problem shucking her blouse, and was now seated, relaxed with her cider, in the cozy group of five, in a lacy, black bra...

Gerald's cock twitched a bit, guessing that Mandy - in a context like this - would have absolutely no problem with the dare. He also guessed that Sarah - true to form - revealed as little information as possible when it suited her purposes. She knew how to play her husband like a violin...

Gerald resisted asking about Mandy, not wanting to jeopardize his participation in the game with any unnecessary communication.

Sarah updated Gerald.

Stephanie's

turn! She's

taking

truth.

Mandy

asked if

she has

any tattoos

Even though he'd never met Stephanie, the question turned Gerald on - especially when Sarah informed him a few moments later that Sarah admitted she did have a tattoo that none of the group was aware of! Gerald - along with everyone else in the group - immediately guessed one of the 'dares' Sarah was likely to get if she ever opened herself up to that possibility (she didn't seem like the 'daring' type, to Gerald... )

A few moments later, Gerald got a text from Stephanie.

It's my turn,

bottle

pointing at

S!

(I'm in WC)

Want me 2

ask about

her and J

in hall?

Stephanie seemed to be determined to be a 'chaperon' in the game, in Gerald's absence, one that Gerald was pretty sure Sarah - nor Jerry - particularly wanted...

Gerald tried to think of an appropriate answer. One that wouldn't upset the flow of the game ... He somehow got off on the fact that this young woman was scrutinizing Sarah's behavior - and projecting her own morality on the situation - assuming that they all shared the same norms, which was not the case.

Please

do not

embarrass

anyone

Maybe ask

S about

something

wild she's

done.

It was a good idea, Gerald thought, after all maybe Sarah would admit she and Jerry kissed in the hallway ... However, Gerald quickly deduced a few moments later that Sarah had confounded Stephanie by requesting a 'dare'.

A few moments later, a text came from Jerry:

Wow! Your

wife just

showed us

a pretty

racy photo

she claims

is her!

U got any

more?

Gerald's erection threatened to tear a hole in his jeans! He firstly was trying to imagine the dare Sarah could've thought up that'd provoke his wife into showing the group a racy picture of herself and secondly, trying to imagine which picture she might've shown them!

One of Gerald's hobbies was photography and Sarah had long been one of his favorite 'subjects'! Gerald knew his wife had access to dozens of attractive boudoir, glamour and pin-up style portraits of herself in all kinds of erotic set-ups and themes!

Gerald couldn't think of a response to Jerry's question that wouldn't give away the fact that he had so many sexy photos of his wife that he literally had no idea how to begin guessing as to the one Sarah had chosen to reveal! Before he could answer Jerry, a text arrived from Stephanie.

A's

turn,

dare

A few moments passed, no one informed Gerald what Sarah had dared Andre to do. Gerald anxiously waited. After several minutes, Gerald started wondering if the game had degenerated into something more 'R-rated', or - on the other hand, like most games of spin the bottle, fizzled out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.