Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 10 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

"Oh, hi, Joe," said Lisa. "Jill's in her room getting ready. Come on in." She motioned me into the kitchen. In the kitchen, there was another naked woman. "This is my friend, Kelly. She's an artist; we were looking at her portfolio. Sit down. Would you like something to drink?"

I shook Kelly's hand. Kelly's portfolio was impressive and I told her so. It was filled with photographs and pictures of sculptures and of paintings. They were all nudes.

"I'm always on the look out for new models," said Kelly. Just then Jill walked in. She was dressed for our date.

"I've posed for her a few times," said Jill. Kelly flipped her portfolio to a nude sculpture; I saw right away it was of Jill. I told Kelly I'd like to try it sometime even though I found the whole thing scary. We talked for a little while longer and when we got up to leave, I shook their hands again and Jill gave each a quick kiss on the cheek.

"So where are we going?" asked Jill.

I told Jill that I had planned for us to go bowling and then have dinner afterwards. Jill told me that she loved bowling although she was not that good at it. Neither was I, for that matter. Be that as it may, we had a great time.

On the way home I asked Jill about her modeling. "You've posed for Kelly? How was it?"

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun. Especially when you see the final product. I think what she does is very flattering."

"Really? You weren't nervous about doing it?"

"Maybe, a little at first, but Kelly put me totally at ease. The pose took quite a while, though."

"Wow! What did she do with the sculpture when she was done?"

"She sold it to Jaki's mom, Barb. She has it in her garden."

When we got back to Jill's house, she invited me in for a soda or a coffee. Jill guessed that her mom Lisa would probably still be up. I accepted and we walked up to her house hand in hand. When we got in, we found Kelly and Lisa in the living room watching a movie. They were both still nude.

"Well hello, you two. Did you have an enjoyable evening?" asked Lisa.

"Yes we did," said Jill lightly. "Joe, would you mind if I excused myself for a minute?"

I said "not at all..." and had a seat with Kelly and Lisa while waiting for Jill to come back down.

We all chatted for a few minutes until Kelly asked directly, "Joe, would you model for me?"

"Is Kelly harassing you, Joe?" joked Jill who had just came into the living room and sat down next to me. She was now naked as well.

"It's funny you ask that," said I. "Jill and I were just talking about it."

"How about the two of you together," interrupted Kelly?

"Well, I don't want to pressure Joe into anything," said Jill. "What do you think?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.