Sutton and Maggio - Cover

Sutton and Maggio

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2011 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Two cops intervene in an assault on pretty Angie DeCurso; one of them, Johnnie, is sweet on her. The intervention succeeds and the romance is on.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   .

It was the last pass of the evening, at least for the two of them. Almost quitting time and they decided on one last cruise through their own neighborhood. Things were quiet as the large black and white cruised the streets and turned to go back into the station. On this route they'd pass Angie DeCurso's small sandwich shop. It produced an 'all eyes and ears' kind of response from Johnnie Sutton. He was sweet on Angie DeCurso; it was just that he never let on.

He and Willie Maggio had been buddies since the time of the flood, or so it seemed. They had grown up together, played football together in high school and both of them decided on a tour in the army, instead of college, at least right then.

Johnnie was the big one of the two, fully 6'3" and a good 225 pounds with no fat at all. He was a weight lifter in his spare time. Willie Maggio was wiry and as tough as nails. Shorter than his towering partner, Willie had shown any number of times that Johnnie's back was secure, when Willie was around.

They also both became MPs in the army and did several tours of Afghanistan in that capacity. It was always exciting but, at times, very dangerous work. They discovered in the process that they had a aptitude for it and gradually were good at anticipating each other and worked well as a team.

It was cool for them, they both thought, to be able to do their tours of duty together both in Iraq first and then Afghanistan.

They had also, after several discussions, decided against another tour with the MPs. They were anxious to get on with their life and Willie was sweet on his back home girl friend, Amanda. So, for the two of them, home it was after their final tour.

In the ensuing time, Willie married Amanda, with Johnnie as his best man, and they both applied for and were accepted for the local police force. They were still doing what they loved most and still, also, doing it as a team.

"Quiet," Willie said conversationally.

"Quiet," Johnnie agreed.

They turned the corner onto Washington Ave and Willie went on:

"Guess we might as well head in..."

He never finished the sentence. There, directly in front of Andie DeCurso's sandwich shop there was a group of kids and a great commotion.

Both policemen were alert instantly.

"Holy shit!" Willie said, as it became obvious to him and Johnnie what was actually happening.

There in front of the sandwich store was Angie; she was apparently struggling with five of the local teens, aged 14-16. The struggle was an uneven match; the kids were far stronger, that much was obvious.

Two of the kids had Angie's hands up in the air, holding them tight and not letting her go. Another of the kids had raised Angie's skirt to her waist, and the last two of the kids were slapping Angie's ass.

Johnnie and Willie could hear their laughter and the chant of "Fat Assed Angie! Fat Asses Angie!" as they zipped into the curb.

Angie was struggling and crying out but one of them busy with her hands was also holding his hand over her mouth. The kids were giggling and laughing for all that they were worth.

They were so engaged in their sport that they didn't see the black and white or notice it, until the police car stopped at the curb and Johnnie and Willie emerged like the wrath of God.

In what happened next, there was no contest. Willie and Johnnie had been trained to deal with obstreperous guys who were trained killers. These were teen agers. They were no problem.

The two cops swooped down on the little tableau and without even consulting each other, Johnnie went to Angie and Willie corralled the five kids.

"Don't even think of running away," Willie said in a menacing voice, "I know you; I know your parents; I know where you live and you are now in shit up to your eyeballs! I guarantee that!"

Angie DeCurso was trembling and crying. She had thrown her arms around Johnnie Sutton's neck and simply began to cry.

"Why don't they let me alone?" she said. "Grabbing me and calling me cruel names! It happens so often but not as bad as this."

Johnnie leaned back just then and said softly: "Angie, you have my promise, on my honor, they will never bother you again."

"Ohh," she said, sighing, and then gave a soft but heartfelt: "Thank you, Johnnie!"

"Okay, my brave warriors," Willie said, "Here's what's gonna happen. You've crossed a line here, turning your cruel fun into aggravated sexual assault, and congratulations, that wins you a one way trip to Juvi! The juvenal detention cells downstate. You should be proud at this advancement."

One of the kids, the youngest, began to sniffle.

"None of that shit!" Willie said.

"You did the deed and now you pay the price!"

"Please, Mr Maggio!" one of them said, only to be roughly interrupted by Willie barking at him:

"It's officer Maggio, shit whit!"

"Officer Maggio!" the kid said contritely.

Willie looked at Johnnie, who was still holding onto Angie DeCurso and they both kind of nodded. They knew what they were going to do.

"Here's what we'll do," Willie said. "I'm gonna call each of your Moms and we'll have a little talk."

"Oh no!" one kid said.

"It's that or the cells at Juvi," Willie asserted. "Only choices, and I can assure you that you won't like what the older kids will make you do at Juvi!"

"Angie?" Johnnie said then, reluctantly releasing Angie from the hug.

"Fine," Angie said softly, "Call their Moms. We can go inside."

It took only a brief amount of time to get the five mothers together. Some of the dads were at work, a few of the Moms lived with their sons alone. The group was gathered within a half hour. To get them to agree to come to the sandwich shop, Willie had informed them that, if they wouldn't come, their son was going to be taken to Juvenile Hall to the cells there for aggravated sexual assault.

The gathering in the sandwich shop, once everyone was there, was both tense and emotional. None of the moms said anything until they'd heard what Willie and Johnnie had to say.

"Okay," Johnnie began, "Here's what we have. These five gallant lads were assaulting Mrs DeCurso, as we came down the street. We have them on our in car cam doing that."

The glares that the moms then were giving the five crest fallen kids were murderous at that point.

"We want to be fair here, and we're going to try a little intervention here with Mrs DeCurso's permission. If she wishes, you all get a ride downstate to the cells, tonight!" Willie went on.

"First you," Johnnie said, pointing to the youngest of the group. "Come here."

The kid left his seat, nervous and looking almost terrified.

"Okay now get your mom by the hand and bring her out to the middle of the floor," he went on.

The kid did as he was told; even the moms were now looking just a bit anxious.

"Alright," Willie went on, "This is going to be simple. You get to do now to your own mom, what you were doing to Mrs DeCurso."

The kid standing in the middle of the sandwich shop with his mom began to look decidedly green in the face.

"All of you gather around," Willie ordered and they did so, making a circle around the mom in question.

Then Johnnie turned to the kid, whose mom was in the circle and gave him instructions:

"Fine now do what you were doing. I want you to unbutton your mom's jeans, pull her pants down to her ankles and start slapping her ass and calling her "Fat Ass"."

The mothers, almost as one, let out a huge cry, at what was being said.

The kid, whose mom was in the circle just cried.

"Don't want to do it?" Willie asked.

The kid shook his head 'no'.

"Then why in hell should you want to do it to Angie DeCurso, who always treats you guys so nicely?"

"Don't know," the kid said, still sobbing.

"Okay," Johnnie went on, "Who's game?"

He strode over to the other four and addressed them. They were all on the edge of tears at that point.

"Who wants to get his mom in the circle and take her pants down so that you can have more fun and slap her and call her 'Fat Ass'? Any volunteers."

"Anthony," one mom said at that point, "I will kill you, when I get you home."

"Okay, guys," Wille went on then, "Mrs DeCurso says that she doesn't want you sent to Juvi Hall. She's the only reason that you're not going to the cells! Do you get that?"

They all shook their heads 'yes' immediately.

"I want a schedule drawn up and I want each of you to do twenty hours of work around this place, with no pay! Am I being clear?"

They shook their heads 'yes', and Willie shouted at them:

"That's 'yes, Officer!"

There was an immediately chorus of 'yes, Officer' from the guys.

At that point one of the mother's intervened:

"You apologize to Angie! All of you! NOW!" the last was shouted almost at the top of her lungs.

They all got up and went in Angie's direction but the same mother stopped them.

"No, one at a time! Clearly! Make yourself heard!"

The apologies were immediately forthcoming, with the guys shuffling up to Angie and each, in turn, apologizing.

Angie had tears in her eyes by the time it was finished.

"Okay," Willie said then. "You five, wait outside."

When the kids were outside of the shop, the five moms went to Angie and apologized themselves, thanking her for not wanting to have the kids sent to jail.

Willie spoke up then:

"Ladies, this doesn't happen again! We won't pass it over a second time. Johnnie and I will personally see to the schedule of the work that they have to do. It can be clean up, or helping around. But we'll make sure that the work is done."

He looked at Johnnie, who nodded, then and said: "We'll be back here tomorrow after dinner; have them here and we'll get the schedule straight. Anyone not here, 7 PM, will go to Juvi, I guarantee it."

There was a chorus then of "Fine" and "Thank you, Officer".

"No," Johnnie interrupted then: "You know us for years, to you it's Willie and Johnnie."

They were pleased and said their 'thank yous' again, and left, each with a son in tow.

"Crap'll hit the fan in those houses," Willie said.

Angie looked at the two of them and said softly: "Can I ... will you let me fix you something? I'm not sure how to say 'thank you' properly."

"Thanks, sweetie," Willie said, "I have to get home to Amanda. Make something for the big guy here."

She looked inquiringly at Johnnie.

Then Willie nodded to Johnnie and said: "I'll be out in the unit" and left Johnnie and Angie.

Johnnie turned to Angie and said: "Can you wait until I get back? I have to log in at the station. It's no problem, if you can't."

"Oh, of course, I'll wait," she said, smiling at Johnnie.

"Be back soon," he said, and left her there.

Angie just smiled. She went to the door and lock it, and then back behind the counter and began to make a pizza for when Johnnie returned.

Angie DeCurso was a widow. Her husband had died in action in Iraq early in that war. At 33 she was a lovely woman. She was large but pretty. She didn't run to fat at all, and her 38c breasts were one of her loveliest features. She had wide hips and a nicely rounded butt, no matter what the kids that were tormenting her said. Angie was a treat for the eyes, and also the one that Johnnie was sweet on. She also had a little girl, also an Angelina, who was nine years old and both big eyed and lovely.

She found herself humming as she waited for him and tended to the pizza that was baking.

Johnnie Sutton hurried back as quickly as he could. He was pleased at this opportunity. He had been really wary of trying to strike up any kind of relationship with Angie DeCurso, since she'd been a widow for only about 15 months.

When he got back to the sandwich shop, the door was unlocked. He knocked once and went in. As he entered, the air was shattered by a high pitched little girl's voice:

"Johnnie Sutton, the coolest, badest, best, and most handsome cop on the force!"

Johnnie just grinned and said:

"It's Angie Pangie! My own true love! How's the Angelina?"

"Better with you here!" the little girl said, then with a special look in her eye she went on:

"You rescued my Momma today! You're a hero, Johnnie Sutton!"

At that point, she just ran to him and threw her arms around him, hugging him furiously.

"Momma's making us a pizza!" Angelina said.

"Oh," Johnnie said, looking down into the lovely, big, dark eyes of the little girl, "Is this a date? Are you and Officer Johnnie on a date?"

"No, silly," Angie said, "Your date is with my Momma! I'm just here for pizza!"

That of course let him tongue tied. He glanced up at Angie, getting the pizza out of the oven and ready.

"Sorry," she mouthed to him.

Johnnie just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

As Angie brought the pizza to the table, her daughter said to Johnnie:

"Come and sit by me, Johnnie; then you can look at my Momma as we have our pizza."

Johnnie broke out laughing and said: "Love to, Angie Pangie!"

But her Mom immediately said: "Angelina!"

Little Angie put her hand over her mouth and said a soft: "Yes, Ma'am."

"Will you please stop acting so outrageously?" her Momma asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," Angelina said but then added: "Well, I like Johnnie Sutton and he should date you. He likes you I bet; don't you, Johnnie?"

Now it was Johnnie's turn to be shocked.

He said softly to the little girl: "Now, honey, you shouldn't talk back to your Momma that way, even if it's in a good cause."

The little girl giggled then but said: "Yes, Johnnie."

Angie was already reacting to what he'd said: "Johnnie Sutton, don't you go making this worse! The two of you!"

"Yes, Ma'am," Johnnie said and even Angie joined Johnnie and her daughter in a laugh at that.

Johnnie looked at the little girl who held up her hand and he gave her a 'high five'.

"I'll throw both of you out of here!" Angie said.

"That's okay, Angie Pangie," Johnnie said, "I can put you up over night in a cell down at the lock up."

Little Angelina giggled at that and held her hand over her mouth.

"Okay," her Mom broke in, and attempting to get the conversation off onto a different subject, "Let's pray and then we can eat."

They joined hands and little Angelina said a lovely grace and they were able to eat.

They ate companionably for a bit, when the little girl asked:

"Johnnie, did you really rescue my Momma today?"

"Yes, he did," her Mom said right away. "He and his pal Willie Maggio helped me out when a gang of the local hooligans were giving me a hard time."

Little Angelina leaned over then and planted a kiss on Johnnie Sutton's cheek.

"Thank you, love," he said.

"No, thank you for being so nice to my Momma," she said in return.

Angie DeCurso just looked on with tears forming in the corner of her eyes, as the two of them interacted.

When the pizza was about done, and they'd all had their fill, Angie said:

"Let me just clean up a bit and then we can close up here."

"I'll help you," Johnnie said.

He took his jacket and put it on the end of one of the benches by the table and let the little girl use it as a pillow, as he and her Momma cleaned up from the pizza she'd just made.

By the time that Angie and Johnnie were finished with the clean up, little Angelina was fast asleep on the bench.

"I don't usually let her stay up this late," Angie said by way of explanation. "But this seemed like a kind of special occasion."

"Come," Johnnie said then, "I'll walk you home."

"Let me just get her up and we'll go," Angie answered, smiling at Johnnie.

"No need," he said, and gathered the sleepy little girl up in his arms.

Angelina looked up at him and smiled. In a soft voice she said:

"I love you, Johnnie Sutton! And my Momma likes you!"

"All that for later, sweetheart," he said, "Home now and to bed."

He glanced at Angie, after her daughter had spoken up with the 'confession' and Angie was blushing.

"I won't say a word," he said softly to her.

She only blushed more furiously at that.

They went out into the coolness of the night companionably and he walked them home. It wasn't far for them. Angie and her daughter lived in a house that her late husband, Tony DeCurso had gotten from his Mom and Dad.

The two of them, Tony and Angie had opened the shop years ago. But he was in the national guard and had been called up for duty in Iraq, where he had been killed after about 7 months by a roadside bomb. That had been a little over a year and a half ago.

It was only in that time period that Johnnie Sutton would allow himself to privately, with himself only, acknowledge that he had feelings for Angie DeCurso, and an all out love for little Angelina.

He and Angie talked quietly, as he walked them home toward where the house was.

When they got inside the house, Angie led the way, showing Johnnie where Angelina's bedroom was.

"Give me a moment with her," Angie said, "And you can collect a 'good night' kiss from her. She will be disconsolate if you don't."

In just a little bit, Angie called him back into the bedroom, where Angelina was snuggled down under the covers. She gave Johnnie a big grin, as he came into the room.

"Good night, Angie Pangie!" he said, leaning over and kissing her forehead.

"Good night, Officer Johnnie," she said, "I love you."

"I love you too, honey!" he said.

"You be good to my Momma!" she said, as he was walking out of the room.

"I promise," he said to her, and then "Next time you can sleep at the lock up!"

She giggled and then settled down to sleep.

Johnnie and Angie went downstairs. Only, it was obvious when they got there that she was uncomfortable.

He said quickly: "Angie, I have to go. I don't want to be in your hair here."

"No, no," she said, "I just don't know how to say, what I'm going to say."

He stood and just looked at her. She finally sighed and went on:

"Johnnie, I loved my Tony with all my heart and thought that my heart died with him. I've just kind of gotten used to it being that way, you know, just me and Angelina."

She paused and he only smiled to give her encouragement.

"The way you helped me out tonight was one of the most wonderful secure feelings that I've had in such a long time. I want to thank you for that."

"You're welcome, Angie," he said softly.

"But, Johnnie, that's only part of it," she continued.

"I think that I'm ready to move on; I don't think that it's being unfair to my Tony for me to do that."

She paused and shook her head, "I don't exactly know what I'm saying here," she said quietly.

"I do!" he said, "And it's wonderful news; I'd never want you to lose your love for Tony; I wouldn't want that."

"Oh, you wonderful man!" she said with enthusiasm, propelling herself into his arms.

He held her then and whispered in her ear:

"They were wrong, just wrong, Angie!"

"Wrong?" she asked, leaning back to look at him, "They?"

"Your ass, Angie, it's not fat at all, it's wonderful!"

Angie DeCurso looked at Johnnie and giggled then:

"I didn't think that you noticed!"

"Not blind, am I?" he remarked.

"Come to dinner with us on Saturday, can you, Johnnie? Just the three of us. It'll please Angelina a great deal," she said, and then: "And I'd love it too."

"Glad to make the two of you so happy," was his response.

"Saturday, six PM?" she asked and he nodded.

She stared at him then and finally broke her stare; then,"Johnnie," she said, looking up at him, "I think that I want you to kiss me now!"

"Oh, yes," was his answer to that and he did.

The kiss turned out to be everything that Johnnie Sutton always hoped and thought it would be, and more.

"Oh how nice!" she said to him and then, almost apologetically: "Johnnie, I'm not ready just yet for more than that but I liked that."

"Sweet Angie, Momma of Angie Pangie my love, we have time, all sorts of time," he said, kissing her again.

He gave her a grin and said, as they broke the embrace: "I even kept my hands to myself!"

"This time, Officer!" she said with a smile of her own.

"This time," he agreed, and then said: "Good nice, Beautiful Angie!"

She blushed and giggled as he said good night to him.

She went up first to check on Angelina, who was awake enough to ask:

"Did you kiss him?"

"You're supposed to be asleep, Angelina! And, for your information, yes, I did."

"Goodie!" Angelina said and slipped into sleep again.

They were all present for the meeting that evening. Johnnie and Willie, not yet finished for the day, were in uniform. The gathering was fairly grim. Angie was there with Amanda, Willie's wife, for support. The mothers were all present and looking as though they were ready for battle. They had a full head of steam still over what they're boys had done, the outrage of it. The kids were there and were completely subdued.

"Okay," Willie said, "Johnnie and I have talked to Angie and have a list of the things that need to be done. What we want from each of you is twenty hours of service volunteered and then this matter is closed."

"Only," Johnnie said, "If there is any hint of any kind of situation like this in the future, you go to Juvi Hall with no hesitation. Am I making myself clear?"

One of the boys said: "Yes." And his mother glared at him and he quickly changed that to "Yes, Officer Sutton."

The others followed suit.

They went through the list of chores to be done and how they would be meted out to the kids so that they would actually be done.

"Johnnie and I will be checking on this every day," Willie said, "So make sure that you don't screw up and not show up for what you're supposed to do. If there are any problems at any time, you make sure that you call us and let us know about that."

There was a chorus of "Yes, Officer!" again from the guys.

Then Angie spoke up: "I'd really like to pay them for the work that they're going to do. It seems the right thing to do."

"You will not!" one of the mothers spoke up then. "They are going to make up in part for what they did, and this is a good way for them to do it."

Angie nodded and said: "Fine, thank you, but let's do it this way; if it works out and they do good work, and it is stuff that I need to have done, then, when the twenty hours time period is done, we'll then begin it as a paying thing," she hesitated and nodded to the mothers then and said: "If you want, and if they want."

"Fair, and very nice," one of the moms said then.

Another chimed in with: "Angie DeCurso, you're a class act."

The mothers then prompted the kids to, one at a time, go up to Angie and take her by the hand and say that they were sorry for what they did.

As they did, Angie noticed that at least two of them had tears in the corners of their eyes.

"Thank you, each of you," she said. "We'll begin tomorrow?" she asked then.

And they all agreed on the schedule and that it would begin tomorrow.

"I'm about to close up now," Angie said then, "But I have some pizza left; anyone hungry?"

The meeting ended with Angie feeding the crowd pizzas. The atmosphere, when the moms and their sons left, was decidedly a happier one. Even the kids felt personally ashamed for what they'd done, with Angie being so nice.

Once the meeting was done, as Angie was getting the pizzas ready, Willie and Johnnie excused themselves saying that they had to go and log in, since their shift was done for the day.

"You'll stop back, Johnnie?" Angie asked.

He smiled and said: "Yeah, Angie, I'll be here in just a little bit."

"Think that it turned out okay, partner," Willie said, once they were in the car.

"Yes," Johnnie answered, "I think you're right."

"Going back?" Willie wanted to know.

Johnnie smiled at him and said: "Yes, I am."

"Saw the look in her eyes!" Willie went on, "Mr Charm is at his best!"

"She's a prize, Willie!" Johnnie said then.

"Got that right!" Willie agreed.

"And her Angelina is a world stopper!" Johnnie went on.

Willie laughed in agreement at that.

Johnnie entered the sandwich shop a bit later and was greeted by the same squeaky voice as before:

"Mom, put those things away, it's the cops!" Angelina shouted at her Mom, who just grinned at her.

"Okay, Angie Pangie," Johnnie said, his finger pointed at the little girl, "Hands up! I'm here to take you in!"

She ran to him and hugged him around the waist, getting a kiss on the top of the head from him in the process.

"It's Johnnie the big cop, the great cop, the best cop! Momma's boyfriend!" she said while hugging him.

"Angelina!" Angie said almost in despair but Johnnie just grinned at Angie and winked his eye.

"You're terrible," Angie said laughing as her daughter gave her a conspiratorial look from where she was still hugging Johnnie Sutton.

"Momma," she said from her position in Johnnie's arms, "I'm like one of those strange characters from fiction."

"What characters," Angie asked suspiciously.

"I'm a truth teller!" Angelina said, grinning for all she was worth.

"Angelina!" Angie cried out, still smiling.

"Okay, that's it," Johnnie said, picking Angelina up in his arms, causing her to squeal with delight. "I'm taking you in! No bail for you! Only hard time!"

"Momma, Momma," she squealed, "Help!"

"No, I don't think so," Angie said, "Let the truth teller take her medicine with the big bad cop!"

Johnnie put Angelina down at that point and went to where Angie was watching, smiling and waiting. She greeted him with her arms open. He went into them and they both giggled at Angelina's:

"Told you so!"

"Young lady," Angie said then, now being the one in Johnnie's arms, "You just sit there and pay attention to your books. I'm going to clean up after giving Johnnie something to eat and drink."

In just a little bit, when Johnnie had finished a sandwich and coffee, Angie was ready to close up.

"I'll help," he said, and the two of them went about the close up that was necessary. A good bit of the actual clean up would be done by one of the kids on their schedule.

When they were done, Angelina had already sagged into the bench of the booth, and was fading fast. Johnnie picked her up and the three of them walked to Angie's house.

When they got there, Angie asked him: "Have time, Johnnie?"

"Oh, Angie," he said, "I'm going to take the detective's test and there's a pile of stuff that I need to study. It's next week and I have tonight and tomorrow night to get the most of it inside my thick scull."

"I think you'd make a marvelous detective!" Angie said. "Help me with super woman before you go?"

"Love to!" he said, and they took Angelina up stairs, where Angie got her ready for bed.

Then the two of the supervised her prayers, in which she included a prayer for her Poppa and also a prayer for her Momma's boyfriend Johnnie. It left the two adults just barely suppressing smiles.

When Angelina was tucked in, she opened her arms for hug from Johnnie and said to him, during the hug: "I'm so happy that you're Momma's boy friend and are taking such good care of her!"

He just smiled at that, kissed Angelina on the forehead and said: "It's my pleasure entirely."

It left Angie just smiling a secret smile and sighing a bit. Then Angie tucked Angelina in and the two of them went downstairs.

"Sorry to run," Johnnie said to her, "But I do have to study."

"I know," Angie said, "Time for kisses first?"

"Oh, I'm not in that much of a hurry!" he answered and went to her smiling.

The kisses were as good, as soft and as exciting as the previous time, for both of them. In the midst of the kissing, Angie took Johnnie's hand by the wrist and moved it so that it came to rest on her butt.

"Do your own research, Officer!" she whispered to him.

"Gladly, beautiful Angie!" he said, kissing her again and squeezing her butt cheeks with both of his hands. This got an instant response from Angie.

"World class ass, Angie," he said between kisses.

"Thank you, Officer Johnnie," she replied, "Glad you like the material." They kissed again and she said to him then: "Johnnie, I'm getting closer! Dinner Saturday?"

"Yes, dinner Saturday!" he answered.

"Big event," she said.

"Big event," he echoed and then he had to leave, making room in his jeans for his erection that seemed right then to have a life of its own.

But Saturday's dinner never came off.

Johnnie was studying late on Friday, when the phone rang. It was late enough that it was an instant concern. He picked up the phone and Angelina was on the phone crying and almost incoherent.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.