Decorated Lady - Cover

Decorated Lady

by mostera1

Copyright© 2011 by mostera1

Romantic Sex Story: Can the hidden past destroy the Christmas present? This is a Holiday story, there is sex, drama, tender moments, and some violence. Shockingly it has a loving wife, and husband too. Enjoy!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Violence   .

Thank you for opening my second story. There is sex, drama, tender moments, and some violence. Shockingly it has a loving wife, and husband too.

I hope you enjoy this Christmas tale.

It was Christmas Eve, the snow gently cascaded down blanketing the home Jamie shared with his loving wife Shelly. Jamie sat in the den a cup of hot cocoa at his side looking at his computer. His home was alive with the sounds and smells of the holiday season, but it was anxiety, not the Christmas spirit that filled his heart as his trembling fingers worked across the keyboard. Jamie's mind wandered to a dark place. A land filled with regret, and misery. He tortured himself with its sadness. Lacking conscious thought he browsed the internet porn sites, searching for release. With grim determination he typed a phrase into the search box, clicking enter he waited for the computer to respond. His objective was a particular video he needed to see. Jamie hoped this would be the last time, wishing he could lock the monster away forever. Finding the category 'College Dorm Sex', he entered two five letter words, left clicked the mouse opening the window.

Hundreds of videos in neat little packages each with a short description sprang into view. Conscientiously he scanned the images looking for that specific film. Not seeing it, he dragged the cursor onto the next icon. The pointer moved randomly highlighting a thumbnail that caught his eye. Scrolling back he clicked on the picture. Sluggishly the machine worked to load a streaming video from SlutLoad entitled, "Decorating in the Dorm". Jamie started fidgeting nervously. Unhurriedly the status bar moved until it finally read one hundred percent. Jamie hesitated, wavering if he wanted to view it, or simply close the window. Finally with bleak resolve he tapped play. The screen came alive; watching attentively he was hypnotized by the images on the twenty six inch monitor. The scene unfolded in front of his now misting eyes.

Shelly was in the living room. Curled on the loveseat, she leisurely sipped her hot herbal tea, reading the latest issue of Healthy Mom's magazine. Jamie her loving husband, surprised her with a subscription when they found out she was pregnant with their first child. Shelly's due date was December 28th. She gazed out the picture window watching the gentle snowfall. The peaceful scene unfolded memories that Shelly held dear. She closed her eyes, dreaming of her life with Jamie. There was never a more devoted husband. Sighing, she patted her swollen abdomen. Her baby kicked in response to her loving touch. Shelly softly laughed. Setting down the magazine, she felt the life within her move energetically. Their child seemed full with the spirit of Christmas.

She slowly got up and began the short waddle to the den. Shelly wanted Jamie to feel how active their creation was tonight. As she approached the open door she heard moans coming from the room. Peeking in, she stopped dead in her tracks. Shelly stared in uncertainty; her husband was watching a porn video. Silently she moved closer; getting ready to say something smart, when the images suddenly became very clear. Disbelief gripped Shelly. Stunned by what she saw her cheeks became wet with tears of sadness.

Jamie was oblivious to the movement behind his back. His focus was strictly on the monitor in front of him. A few moments earlier, he watched in dread as two very drunk girls wearing thongs and nothing else were carried into a small room. The girls held up by a masked man on each arm staggered to the room's center. Soon they were joined by six other disguised males naked below the waist, dicks hanging down. Beneath the masks they smiled in anticipation of what was about to happen. The ten began to circle the confused dazed girls. Jamie stared at the helpless young women. The first one was a chubby tall girl with long black hair, c-cup sized boobs, small nipples, and a tattoo gracing her backside. The second girl was petite with shoulder length blonde tresses. Her breasts were grapefruit sized with big pink puffy nipples. He almost cried out as she was forced onto her knees. Her head held down, she gazed unresponsively at the floor. He thought he could see humiliation in her glassy eyes.

The scene unfolded reminding him of a movie he saw a long time ago. A young girl being led up a scaffold hands tied behind her back. The angry rabble yelled obscenities spitting on the unfortunate victim who shirked away in terror. The man in the black mask unceremoniously ripped her blouse off. Her breasts uncovered to the leering mob. With tears streaming down, resigned to her fate she knelt down. Moments later the executioners axe fell with a thud. Shuddering Jamie refocused his attention to the poor helpless girl on the screen. She was now all he saw. A small drop fell from his eye. At the same moment he watched a single bead fall from hers.

Slowly the predators moved towards their prey. Seemingly on command the girls looked up reaching for the nearest cock pulling the shaft into their waiting mouths. The pricks were of different shape, size, and color. The girls were not aware of their uniqueness; they were only intent on vigorously fondling each one. Effortlessly they switched from cock to cock, sucking and masturbating until all were brought to full arousal. The scum laughed while waiting their turn inside the warm mouths. Fingers freely traveled the young women's bodies finding breasts, nipples, and ass. The girls moaning as their breasts were roughly squeezed, nipples twisted to erection, and ass cheeks spanked rosy red. Hands and mouths labored actively bringing each mans cock closer to release.

Jamie watched mesmerized, realizing the finale was near. The girls were positioned back to back. The ten approached their kneeling quarry. Each began jacking off, their cocks aimed at open mouths. One by one the cocks spurted onto the girls, covering their hair, face, and mouths with hot sticky spunk. Jamie watched as the blonde began choking from the massive amount of cum. His tears flowed freely as the white fluid began oozing out of her mouth, down her quivering chin. Slowly it trickled onto her small breasts, eventually dripping off her big nipples to the floor below in long rivulets. Jamie wiping his eyes observed his loving wife covered with the cum of ten men slowly sink into oblivion. The video mercifully ended, but not soon enough for this shattered man.

Jamie shook his head, dabbing his eyes. He knew what to do. Making the necessary decision he prepared to close the window. Before his finger hit the button, he heard a loud gasp. Turning he saw his beloved wife Shelly, her face a death mask of despair. Quickly he shut the window. At that moment her eyes met his. She stared into his red watery orbs; the hands on her belly jumped as their child moved beneath her skin. Before he could say anything, Shelly shaking noticeably turned around. Jamie froze staring at her. His loving wife fled the den sobbing profusely.

Six years ago...

Jamie Beabeau was flying to Green Bay, Wisconsin. He just graduated from the University of Texas, Austin with a degree in electrical engineering; he was going to intern at the Timberland Power Generation Company, just outside of Green Bay. His decision to go to Wisconsin instead of Portland, Maine his birth home was a difficult one. But, he felt the right choice. Timberland was a progressive company working with alternative energy sources. He hoped after a short internship he would be employed full time. He had already rented a small flat near the office, and was looking forward to his new career.

Timberland seeing the potential Jamie had, hired him within six months. Seven months later he bought a house in Bellevue. Once he settled into his new home, Jamie began the carefree life of a bachelor. He visited his family in Portland at least twice a year, enjoying lobster every night during his stay. This crustacean was his favorite.

Jamie's dating life in Wisconsin was rather nondescript. The local milkmaids didn't appeal to him for some reason. Soon, the winter snows arrived, the city transforming into a winter wonderland. The holiday season was fast approaching, the colors of the season were everywhere.

His company was holding their annual Christmas party at a restaurant along the banks of the Fox River. Ogan was a high class establishment that prided itself with elk and venison steaks. The New Zealand lamb was to die for. The party was going strong, and everyone enjoyed the festive time. Jamie being in a good mood his belly full from the best venison steak he ever had, asked the waiter if he could personally compliment the chef. The waiter nodded yes, and went to the kitchen. A few moments later Jamie felt a light tap on his shoulder. Turning around he saw a vision of loveliness. Standing behind him was a beautiful petite woman; her blonde hair wrapped in braids, a slim lithe body, and legs up to her neck. Jamie's jaw hit the ground. He became a quivering wreck, so captivated by this lovely Christmas angel.

"It is my understanding that someone from this table wished to speak with the chef." She said.

Jamie hung on every syllable, then pulling himself together he said, "I wanted to personally thank you for a wonderful meal, Chef..."

"Michelle, Chef Michelle Webber," she replied. "You are very welcome, I am glad you are enjoying your time with us tonight, is there anything else I can do for you or your party?"

"Yes," Jamie said as Michelle looked at him quizzically. "I do have a question. How come an establishment as fine as this doesn't serve lobster?"

Michelle responded, "Well sir, Mr.?" She held out her hand to greet this handsome stranger.

"I'm sorry, James Beabeau, Jamie to my friends," he said. When he grasped her hand he swore he felt a jolt.

Unbeknownst to Jamie, Michelle felt the same thing. Recovering she quickly replied, "Hi Jamie, to answer your question we pride ourselves as a steak restaurant first and foremost. Lobster would be secondary in our establishment. We focus exclusively on what we are best at. If I may be so bold, have you ever thought to visit Maine? I hear the lobster there is delicious."

Jamie laughed, and said, "Coincidentally, I grew up in Maine but because of work, I live here in Wisconsin now. Speaking of here; and forgive me for being so forward, I would really like to get to know you better providing you aren't married or serious with someone."

Michelle thought about his pleasant request. For some unknown reason she took and instant liking to this man from Maine. She grabbed a napkin wrote something down, casually placed it in his suit coat pocket, and gave it a gentle pat. She smiled at him then with a wink she began walking back to the kitchen. Jamie mesmerized by her swaying rear, took the napkin out and beamed happily.

On the napkin was her phone number, and this brief message, "Call me tomorrow, Shelly." Jamie did just that. Christmas would never be the same again.

Jamie and Shelly fell in love almost immediately. In her presence, Jamie was whole. When she left a large piece of him went with her. Shelly felt loved and protected when she was on his arm. Their feelings grew exponentially. On the sixth date, their relationship progressed to the ultimate demonstration of love. At his home, they were kissing on the couch. Jamie had his hand in her blouse kneading the big nipples. Her puffy tips swelled with his loving caresses. Jamie loved her breasts. Shelly was moaning with lust as he slowly squeezed each tit.

She looked deeply into his eyes and said, "Jamie I love you, I want to make love to you tonight. But first I need to share with you some things from my past. I really need to tell you because it could change your mind about me."

Jamie carefully thought about what she said. He replied, "Shelly, the past is the past. There is absolutely nothing that you could have done that would cause me to ever leave your side. I believe in the future, and that future will always include you. All I ask for is love and faithfulness. Cherish me as much as I cherish you. From this day forward, I vow to forsake all others. My life will always be yours; our past relationships are not relevant, only our future together." With that he kissed her passionately.

"Are you sure Jamie?"

"Yes, Shelly one thousand percent sure, the past is the past." He reiterated kissing her again.

Slowly he took her blouse off, revealing a pale green bra covering her twin mounds. Then ever so gently he removed her pants. A pale green panty barely hid her womanhood from him. Starting with her toes he slowly kissed his way up her legs, pausing for the briefest moment to inhale her scent. When he tongued her belly button, Shelly squirmed with delight. Then moving further up, he paused at her breasts kissing each covered nipple. His last destination was her neck as he licked behind her ear. Shelly gasped as her wetness grew. Carefully Jamie lifted her up, unclasping the bra he watched it fall to her lap. He grasped her puffy nipples in each hand rolling the bulging ends; both stood at attention. It amazed him how turned on he got just looking at her nipples. Lifting her off the couch, her head on his shoulder he carried her into his bedroom.

His mouth returned to her puffies now fully erect, and hard. He slowly circled each protruding tip. Shelly moaned in ecstasy. Jamie began the return journey kissing his way back to her navel. Slowly he slid the panties aside exposing her swollen wet, hot pussy. He began licking her luscious snatch. Shelly turned her head whimpering as he tenderly took her labia into his mouth lightly chewing on each fold. She squirmed as his tongue found her entrance exploring the inner depths of her soul.

Unable to take any more; with the grace of a gazelle, Shelly slipped out of her panties tossing them away. She pushed Jamie down, and began undressing her man. Soon all he had on was his underwear, his cock strained for release. Shelly bent down and kissed around the elastic band, letting her fingers wander onto his covered growing shaft. Gently she rubbed his hardness. Grasping the band with her teeth she pulled the offending material down, his cock now free sprang to full attention. Throwing his underwear aside, she seized his cock flicking the head with her thumb eliciting a loud gasp from Jamie. Looking up at him with hooded eyes, she slowly brought her mouth down to his swollen manhood. Opening her mouth she enveloped his cock. Briefly she lingered then she looked at her lover. Once their eyes locked Shelly began to move her head up and down, swirling her tongue as she sucked on her soul mate. Fingers gently massaging his balls, Jamie's breaths became heavier.

Abruptly Jamie took Shelly's hips and swung her on top of him. Her pussy now in his face he reached up and began caressing her gash with his tongue. Shelly doubled her efforts on his blood engorged shaft. When she moaned the vibrations were heavenly to Jamie's cock. He continued to lick her slit, moving up to her rosebud, and then back to her steamy cunt. He could smell her horniness. His cock began to throb as paradise approached.

Gently he set Shelly down; looking into her eyes he said, "Shelly is this what you really want?"

"More than anything I want you inside of me Jamie, I love you so much." She throatily replied.

He laid her down, opened her legs exposing her womanhood; he licked his fingers to lubricate his cock. Satisfied, he slowly teased the entrance to her tunnel of love. Shelly whimpered with delight. Finally ever so casually, he began to enter the beautiful inferno. He began to stroke his cock in an out gradually picking up tempo. With the skill of a seasoned pro he teased her without mercy. After a few minutes he gently lay back pulling her on top of him. Shelly ground her hips onto him riding her lover hard. Feeling her orgasm build, she writhed in ecstasy. Then it hit her wave after wave of bliss, her pussy contracted squeezing Jamie's cock as her climax sent him over the edge. He spurted deeply into her, rope after massive rope filling her with his seed. Once the spasms subsided, Jamie began kissing his beautiful woman. He took her in his arms and lay contentedly with her at his side for now and for always. The happiest couple in the world was spent, blissfully they fell into a deep sleep.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.