South of Eden - Cover

South of Eden

by Just Plain Jane

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Janey's high school English teacher is a pregnant lesbian looking for a female student interested in French lessons. The only question is, does eating a non-bake dessert make Janey queer, or just a really great girlfriend?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   .

"You want me to do what?" I stared at my boyfriend like he was crazy.

"Please, Janey?" Robert rubbed my back and gave me puppy dog eyes. "Carol looks so hot tonight. I really want her to fuck me."

"Let's just kiss some more," I suggested, hugging the boy tightly and rubbing my tits against his chest. "I can play with it, if you want me to. I'll even try to suck it."

"I know," he sighed. "But it's not the same, baby. I need a real woman tonight, you know?"

How many times had I heard that? Too many after a year of dating and I knew he wasn't saying it to hurt my feelings. Robert loved me, but he had needs that a virgin like me couldn't satisfy. We'd been making out, at least he wasn't shy about that. My boyfriend was proud of me, even though a lot of girls wondered why a handsome, hunky guy like him would ever go out with a nobody like me. A lot of them didn't even have the courtesy of asking him behind my back.

Ten minutes after we'd gotten to Claudia's Homecoming party, the biggest one of the year so far, she'd walked right up to my boyfriend and asked, "Why did you bring her?"

"Hey Claudia," Robert said, looking her up and down.

"Hi Robert." She posed briefly, and then frowned at me. "No offense, Janey, but you're kind of embarrassing me."

"Sorry," I said, dropping my eyes.

She was a senior and this year's Homecoming Queen, so she wore her gown and her tiara and looked pretty much like a goddess to me. The most beautiful girl in school, and the most popular one, didn't want me at her party because I was too ugly. Claudia didn't even know she was being mean to me. In her world, I didn't even exist and she honestly didn't know how to deal with me on a personal level. I had the same problem with her, so we shared that much at least, and I didn't hate her or anything.

"I don't even know why you're going out with her," Claudia continued, smiling at Robert and putting her hand on his chest. "You can have any girl you want."

Obviously, she meant he could have her, because the girl just couldn't imagine a boy wanting anyone else. Claudia was the grand prize in the game of life and she knew it. The only thing that confused her, and everyone else, was how Robert could settle with me. I wasn't even a consolation prize. Heck, I wasn't even in the same contest with gorgeous women like her, and Claudia was all grown-up, make no mistake about it.

"I'm with Janey," Robert said with a shrug. "We can take off if you want us to."

"What?" She blinked at him. Nobody in their right mind would ditch her party.

"If my girlfriend can't stay," he said, looking at me. "I guess we'll go somewhere else. Right?"

"Uhhh ... I guess so," I said, but I wanted to be left out of it. This was like clash of the Titans or something. I'd never seen anyone stand up to that girl before.

"Well, I didn't mean she had to leave!" Claudia said, offering me a forced smile. "You're already here anyway, so ... Why don't you get some punch and, uh ... mingle, or something, while I talk to Robert. Okay?"

"Yeah," my boyfriend agreed. "Go get some punch, Janey. I'll be right back. Okay?"

"Okay," I said, but he was already kissing Claudia.

Right there in the middle of the party, with all the coolest kids watching, Robert slipped her the tongue. I blushed and stood there for a few seconds, kind of undecided about what I should do. She grabbed his butt with both hands, squeezing his ass and pulling the bulge of his cock against her tummy. Some of her friends cheered the girl on, saying stuff like...

"Go for it, Claudia!"

"Take him upstairs!"

"Show us his dick!"

She decided that taking Robert upstairs would be a good idea. They went one way, with my boyfriend giving me an apologetic smile over his shoulder, while I looked for the punch bowl. Everyone knew Claudia was going to fuck him and I wanted to hide from the whispers and giggles that followed me through the crowded house.

I wasn't mad at Robert, or even Claudia, just myself mostly. I felt ashamed because I hadn't stood up for my rights as a girlfriend. Every other girl in school guarded her boyfriend jealously, if she had one, I mean. Claudia didn't have a boyfriend, she just liked to fuck, but that didn't make her a slut either. She picked the boy she wanted, used him however she liked, and moved on to the next one. A slut, on the other hand, didn't get to pick. She ended up on her back for any cock that came along and boys weren't all that picky when it came to blowing a load inside a girl.

As my mother liked to remind me, I could have been a slut and that would have solved all my problems. I wouldn't be popular or pretty, but I wouldn't be a virgin either. I'd get to go to the parties and have a good time spreading my legs for half the boys in school. None of them would like me very much, but they wouldn't totally ignore me and I might actually feel good about myself for a change. Lots of sluts are perfectly happy going through life on their backs.

"Just think of all those boys putting their hard cocks inside your pussy," Mom had told me that very afternoon. "You could even get knocked up if you wanted. Having a baby might be just what the doctor ordered."

"What do you mean?" I asked, frowning as I tried on my new party dress. It was sort of lilac colored with yellow trim, and it had looked good on the mannequin, but on me it looked like a purple sack.

"You don't have much of a body, Janey," Mom said, truthfully. "At least if you're pregnant, you'll have some shape."

"Thanks," I sighed, staring at my small tits and they weren't even very firm without a push-up bra.

"I'm just being honest," she said. "And besides, if you're a slut, then maybe Robert will realize just how lovely your sisters are. You know how much Jilly likes him and Julie's practically a virgin. I'm sure he could love one of them even more than he loves you, if you give him a chance, Janey."

"I'll think about it," I told her, but there was no way I'd give up Robert that easily!

Three hours later, I took a large swallow of Claudia's punch and it had a lot of alcohol in it. Her parents were gone for the weekend, so it was one of those sort of parties. Already a lot of the boys were drunk, some of the girls as well, and the music was going and people were dancing, talking, kissing. All I had to do was drink three or four glasses of punch and I'd be pretty wasted. I could find a comfortable spot, hitch up my dress and take my panties off, and someone would pop my cherry. I'd probably end up gang-banged and pregnant by the time the night was over, and it was tempting, I admit.

Mom would be proud of me, but I loved Robert.

"Whew!" Claudia found me an hour later as I sat by myself watching a dozen couples making out. "Your boyfriend has a great cock. Are you having a good time?"

"Yeah," I said, feigning a joy I didn't feel. "This is a great party."

"Drink more punch," she suggested. "Robert's going to be busy for awhile."

"He is?" I frowned at that news.

"Christine's with him and you know how she is!" Claudia rolled her uber-blue eyes and giggled. "That girl just loves to fuck!"

"Oh." I looked at my empty glass. "Maybe I will get some more."

Awhile later, I decided to go outside for some fresh air. Robert still hadn't come downstairs, although Christine had pranced happily into the room, looking like she'd just fallen out of bed. Her blonde hair was all over and she wasn't wearing her dress anymore, just a half-slip with nothing underneath it. I could see her dark nipples trying to poke through the satin and everyone admired the cum running down her thighs. She even pulled her slip upward, showing Claudia and the other girls her gaping, sperm soaked pussy.

"Hi Janey," a woman said. "I was hoping I'd find you."

"Miss Eden?" I stared at her. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you," she said. "It's probably good if we talk, don't you think?"

"I don't know," I answered truthfully. "Talk about what?"

"About the baby, of course." She smiled and rubbed her swollen tummy as we looked at each other.

Miss Eden was our English teacher and about eight months pregnant, it seemed to me. She had a large, round belly, super-sized tits, as well, and being pregnant only made her that much more attractive, in my opinion. Like she needed the help? Yeah right! She reigned as the high school hottie, the teacher all the boys lusted after. She was a tall Nordic blonde, and about as beautiful as a teacher could get, or anyone else for that matter. She was also unmarried and proud of it, which is why she insisted on being called Miss Eden.

"I haven't told anyone," she said, standing close beside me and speaking in a low voice, "but you might as well know that this is Robert's baby."

"Okay." I said, for lack of anything better.

"He knocked me up at the Valentine's Dance last year," she explained. "I was one of the chaperones, remember? Anyway, I was curious and one thing led to another. I should have asked him to pull out, but I wanted the full ride. You know how it is, right?"

"Yeah," I agreed, even though I didn't have a clue and we both knew it. The entire school knew I was a virgin, including the teachers.

"I just want to make sure you know I don't have any plans to try and marry the boy," she said with a giggle. "I'm not even going to ask for child support or anything like that."

"Good." I shrugged, thinking she probably didn't want to lose her job either.

"But I would like him to be with me when the baby's born," Miss Eden told me. "It's not the kind of thing a woman should go through alone. You don't have to be jealous, okay?"

"Yeah." I nodded, sort of lying because I did feel a little jealous. "That's alright, I guess."

"Would you like to touch it?" she wondered, reaching for my arm. "Go ahead. Touch my tummy, Janey. The baby's kicking."

I just blinked at her as Miss Eden pulled my hand under her blouse so I could feel her bare skin. She stood so much taller than me and my eyes were level with her breasts, which were large and heavy, and sort of perched on top of her belly. She wore a bra and the woman showed a lot of cleavage as she hadn't buttoned her blouse very high at all. I was sort of afraid she might pop the two that were buttoned as I let her guide my hand around her swollen tummy until I felt something firm underneath.

"There!" she said, grinning as a smile crept over my face. "Did you feel that?"

"Yeah," I said, "It moved."

"He's a boy," she told me. "I think he's getting impatient to come out."

"When are you due?"

"A couple more weeks," Miss Eden replied, still holding my hand and pushing it downward, beneath her tummy and towards the loose skirt she wore.

"Ummm..." I licked my lips as our hands went under the stretchy waistband and I jerked as I felt her pubic hair. The woman wasn't wearing panties.

"Shhh..." she whispered, putting her other arm around my shoulders. "I want to make sure you're okay with this. I don't want you making a fuss, Janey."

"I won't," I promised, trying to pull my hand away from her hot, wet pussy. "What are you doing?"

"Making sure," she said with another giggle. "Feel my pussy. Rub it for me, Janey. Think about Robert's fat cock fucking my little hole."

"I don't think I should, uh..." I had no choice but to run my fingers over her puffy labia and they were long and thick, practically dripping with her thin, oily juice.

"It's okay," she whispered. "That's it, ummmm ... Play with my cunt, that feels so good. Kiss my tits, too. I've already got milk, Janey."

For some reason, my other hand tugged at Miss Eden's bra as if it had a mind of its own, and I stared at the woman's fat nipple. It was long and pink, nearly the size of my thumb, it seemed to me, but that might have been my imagination. She definitely had the biggest nipples I'd ever seen, however, and I tugged at the other cup so I could see both of them pointing at my open mouth, just begging to be suckled.

"Drink me," she sighed, pulling my lips to her left breast. "Kiss my nipples, Janey."

I suppose if I would have been thinking clearly, I'd have done something else entirely -- Like run away! But I felt a little buzzed from the punch, a little lonely after Robert had ditched me, and a little horny after pondering my future as a professional slut. Not to mention the odd, spongy sensation of my English teacher's vagina clasped around my wriggling fingers. I really couldn't believe that touching another girl in such a private, personal way hadn't killed me. I expected to get hit by a bolt of lightening, I felt so nervous, frightened, and yes, even excited.

Miss Eden kept her hand on mine, making sure I wasn't able to do anything but finger her pussy. I wondered if she was a lesbian, but since she was pregnant and wanted Robert to be there when she delivered their baby, I figured she probably wasn't. That made me feel a little better, because I knew I wasn't even a little gay! I didn't get off at all on pumping the woman's cunt with two fingers while rubbing her stiff clitty with my thumb. I tried not to think about the girl goo spilling between her plump labia and into the palm of my hand, just like I tried to ignore the thin, bitter-sweet milk flowing eagerly from her fat nipple onto my tongue.

I'd taken her into my mouth, closing my lips around Miss Eden's long, fat nipple, and I'd barely started sucking before I tasted her milk. She must have been making a lot of that stuff and it was strangely warm and oddly delicious, although I had to think about the flavor for a moment. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it or not, but once I relaxed and drew on her tit hard enough to hollow my cheeks, I made up my mind. Good thing, too, because I got a real mouthful, and Miss Eden groaned softly as I swallowed, drinking her milk like a baby.

"Uh-hmmm..." she sighed, bending her knees and shivering as he cunt seemed to grab my fingers and pull. I didn't need anyone to tell me she was cumming and I realized the woman wasn't holding my hand anymore; I was fingering her out all by myself.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.