Coke Whore, the Next Chapter - Cover

Coke Whore, the Next Chapter

Copyright© 2011 by mostera1

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Can a reformed coke whore escape her troubled past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Dave cried with her, praying for strength and guidance. "What can I do to help her?" He thought, "She is broken, can I fix her? Can I help her become whole again?" He started to panic when a thought delicately whispered in his head, "now you love her like you loved me." Instead of being startled Dave set his jaw with new determination, grasping Nancy's face in his hands, and looked into those eyes. "Nancy Allen, I love you with all my heart, with all my soul. When you first told me your story, I wouldn't judge or condemn you, not my job. Together we built a relationship based on trust. I don't know that past Nancy, but I know you, and God knows how much we care for each other. As one we will get through this. With our friends, and family's help, you will beat this," he said confidently. "Nancy we will find a counselor along with a local chapter of Narcotics Anonymous. You will never be alone again, you have my word." Dave said with resoluteness tempered with love.

She nodded, and squeezed him hard. They held each other for the longest time. "Nancy, let's go back to our home."

She looked at him quizzically, "Our home?"

"Yes, our home, my love."

Puzzled, she asked "How can you want me Dave after what happened?"

Dave looked at her grasped her chin looking into those sapphire blues of hers saying, "You will never be alone again. Nancy, you are the love of my life, how can't I??" She smiled, as Dave wiped her tearing eyes.

Nancy moved in with Dave and the boys few days later. The boys were ecstatic to have Nancy around all the time. At first she held back, but gradually their precociousness lifted her spirits and buoyed her heart. Dave called the Pagoda a few days later thanking Bobby for watching out for Nancy. Bobby told him that Dwa'an ended up back in jail for possession with intent to sell, and a few teeth missing. He violated his parole, so he wouldn't be out for a long, long time. Bobby asked Dave to tell Nancy he wished her well, and her job at the club would be there when she was ready.

With the help of counseling, NA meetings, and the love of family and friends; Nancy slowly came to grips with her addictions and gradually climbed up out of the despair of her past. Dave was encouraged by her progress. She was almost there, but he desperately wanted her back all the way. Their sex life was satisfying, but hadn't got back to the level before that fateful weekend. Dave decided it was time to take matters into his own hands, he knew just what to do.

One night a few days later after the boys went down to bed, Dave was sitting with Nancy curled on his lap. He asked, her "Nancy, I am getting something to drink, do you want something?"

"I don't know sweetheart," she replied as she snuggled into the crook of his arm.

"Well I need a drink, can I please get you something while I'm up?" he gently insisted.

She replied, "A glass of water would be good, thank you." Dave went and got himself a soda, and Nancy her ice water. She thanked him and started sipping. She looked into the glass and saw something in the ice. She asked Dave to look at it.

He smiled and said, "I think you need to look at it." Puzzled, she picked a piece of ice out of the glass, and stared. Her eyes widened. She started blinking back tears, she turned to Dave, and he was beaming at her. As he took the piece of ice from her he asked the most important question of her life, "Nancy Marie Allen my love, my own, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" She looked at him tears brimming in her eyes; the melting ice revealed a diamond engagement ring. Carefully, he removed the remnants of the cold ice. Gently he blew air onto the ring, warming the symbol of his love for her. With the tenderness of true devotion, Dave placed the ring on her finger. Nancy started crying profusely as she gazed at the ring then at the man she loved dearly.

"Oh yes, yes Dave, I'll marry you." With that small sentence, the Nancy he fell in love with burst out of the dungeon. The demon destroyed, she grabbed Dave by his belt dragging him into their bedroom. She looked at him coyly then went to the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later, (to him it felt like fifteen hours) she emerged decked out in his favorite outfit. stilettos, stockings and a smile. He noticed the makeup she was wearing. Deep blue eye shadow with thick black eyeliner accentuating those beautiful sapphire blue eyes. They said fuck me.

She sauntered over to him, put a foot on the bed and adjusted her beige stockings. His mouth drooled as he saw her pussy open up while she played with the stockings. She stuck a finger into her cunt, and pulled out some juices, then walked over to her lover and let him lick her fingers.

"You are gorgeous," he said hoarsely. She stripped his pants off, his cock springing to attention.

"Remember my love, I'm a whore, but I am yours and yours alone. I cleaned myself real good. My ass is all yours," she purred, as she crawled up his body letting her stocking covered legs rub his cock as he groaned with pleasure and anticipation. Carefully Nancy straddled his face, Dave anxiously started to lick her pussy, and effortlessly he traced the path between her cunt and the pink rosebud. Her perineum the rainbow bridge separating her heat and fire. She spread her ass cheeks for him, and then gasped as his tongue found her puckering asshole. Gently as he probed her crinkled anal opening, she began to whimper and mewl. Then in one quick motion he thrust his tongue into her hole, she groaned with pleasure and started rocking on his probe. "Yes honey, oh yes, stick your tongue up my ass, deeper baby deeper!" she cried. His agreement muffled by her hot musky ass. He plunged his tongue ever deeper causing her rosebud to flower beautifully. He wiggled his tongue torturing his new fiancé, his fingers began a dance on her clit, the pungent scent of her ass spurred him on. Taking his thumb he inserted it into her pussy keeping his finger strumming her now erect clitoris. Nancy moaned, "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, ohh Dave, fuck yeah, work that hand, oh shit I'm getting so fucking wet, lick my ass, ohhhhh, yes, yes, my love keep doing it, I am so close baby, so close."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.