The Adventures of the British Ambassador's Secretary - Cover

The Adventures of the British Ambassador's Secretary

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is an assortment of stories about Lady Patricia Prendergast. She is the British Ambassador's Secretary and had been well groomed by her Father to be a source of pleasure to the male gender. Her oral skills are beyond reproach and she has developed impressive anal talents rarely found in Western females. These stories will continue with new episodes starting in the Spring of 2012.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Harry sat at the outdoor Trattoria in Saint Marks square in Venice sipping a double espresso with a shot of Benedictine resting comfortably inside the steaming tiny cup that looked almost like a little girl’s tea set.

The strong Benedictine negated the need of sugar in his morning delight, and he studied his cell phone with his eyes shielded from the bright rising sun by the shade of the blossoming green umbrellas dotted all over the cobblestoned surface below. The birds were calm and peaceful in this period before the tourists flocked to sample the views and the tasty snacks in the nearby shops.

The stores in the square ranged all the way from the trashy souvenirs with tasteless words that appealed to the American perception of long ago Roman times. Little toy fiddles described as Nero’s designed instrument were popular even with the inscription on the bottom that said, “Made in China”.

The waitress approached and asked in a much appreciated submissive tone, “Does Sir require anything else at this time?

Harry shielded his eyes from the rising sun and looked up at the young woman with more attention to detail. He saw that she had recently dyed her hair to a lighter color which really didn’t match her skin tone and that she was probably wearing contacts although she looked like might be even more attractive with regular glasses.

His coiled snake inside his custom fitted trousers stirred slightly as he thought of the woman in a supine position looking up at him wearing such glasses slightly steamed from her heated reaction to his swift insertion into her feminine folds right out in public with masses of people watching them copulate with European disregard to the thoughts of others.

He saw her still innocent face redden visibly as he dropped his focus of attention down to her rounded vee at the juncture of her sexy thighs as he tried to imagine her vaginal secrets hidden out of view. Harry shook his head in the negative without speaking and she twirled around showing him her retreating ass shelf situated on top of nicely shaped legs that were encased in her tight working jeans. He saw that she had that little gap of open air between her thighs that usually indicated the girl was more of a doe than a cow and watched her cheeks jiggle slightly as she walked away. All in all, it was a great way to start the day and he hoped that he might find sanctuary in female surrender this evening before the clock struck the hour of the new day.


Lady Patricia strolled out of the huge department store in downtown London and scanned the pedestrians for trouble. She had been on the lookout for some former KGB agents loitering in her vicinity ever since that spot of danger on the other side of the channel.

Her erstwhile constant companion Harry was disappearovatsa this past month and she was at wit’s end to push the sense of boredom from her devious brain.

Her Bentley driver was perched on the hood of the motorcar reading some gossip rag that was filled with dirt about the royals. She disliked the self-confidant young man who had replaced her much older driver with his memories of better days. This one was fixated on the size of his cock which, while inferior to Harry’s huge business, was quite adequate for afternoon sessions of “bury the salami”.

At least the fellow knew enough to avoid any hint of leading her into anal adventures despite her hidden appreciation for such delicacies in the dark of complete privacy.

The thought reminded her of her recent interrogation by the enemy agents who had momentarily captured her for their lustful attempts to pump her for intelligence about Harry’s whereabouts.

She remembered the big brawny lout with his demanding cock and searching fingers that had used her like a pawn for his pleasure. His face was definitely unhandsome, but she had to admit his body had promising features that made her juices run strong.

In her own way, she regretted the need to liquidate the poor fellow in her escape, but business is business and pleasure could be found in every corner if one was determined to probe the dark.

She wondered what Harry was up to over there on the continent with his strange ways of disappearing for sometimes weeks at a time. She shouted out the word “shit!” drawing the attention of a couple of older ladies having tea nearby and quickly buried her head in a book pretending she hadn’t heard a single thing.

Lady Patricia headed back to the family estate just outside the city limits. She had that old familiar itch between her legs that meant she had to have something hard down there to distract her from the boring aspects of her leisure class lifestyle. She considered using the new driver’s dick but that would lead to an unsatisfying relationship between management and labor that would perplex her unnecessarily.

So, she headed up to her bedroom with the large canopied bed with the mirror on the ceiling to help increase her sense of anticipated orgasm watching her partner’s naked ass on top of her pounding her into a state of impending release.

Quickly, she donned her riding costume having a little bit of trouble with the boots which were so tight they threatened to cut off her circulation. Patricia looked in the full length mirror at her ass shelf which she stared at long and hard putting herself into the mind of a horny male considering hitting on her proud ass with the impetuous nature of red-blooded males in every country of the planet. She vowed to cut back on the butter on her toast and use the sugar free jam instead. Her cheeks jiggled a little bit, but she knew she had been remiss in her self-defense exercises due to her still healing leg with the bullet that had gone all the way through the meaty part without hitting any major artery and thankfully missing the bone.

The stable was relatively quiet but there were still a number of stable boys exercising the horses and she had one of them saddle a familiar stallion for her spin around the nearby empty fields waiting for the upcoming harvest.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.