The Adventures of the British Ambassador's Secretary - Cover

The Adventures of the British Ambassador's Secretary

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is an assortment of stories about Lady Patricia Prendergast. She is the British Ambassador's Secretary and had been well groomed by her Father to be a source of pleasure to the male gender. Her oral skills are beyond reproach and she has developed impressive anal talents rarely found in Western females. These stories will continue with new episodes starting in the Spring of 2012.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Lady Patricia was calm on the outside but deep inside her erupting rage at her situation was bubbling to the surface cautiously hidden behind her scantily clad body.

She had absolutely no idea where that bastard prick Harry was, and she knew he was probably screwing some poor unsuspecting sweet young thing in his expensive motorcar somewhere they would not be disturbed in their carnal bliss by unwanted intruders.

In God’s truth, she knew it was part of his nature and she had no right to expect him to be hovering close to save her from her own foolishness in playing the role of a naïve female member of the aristocracy looking for love in all the wrong places.

At this moment in time, she was ensconced in the west wing of Ronald’s huge family mansion located just outside the city limits of London. It was more like a medieval castle than a modern estate minus the moat, of course, because even in times of peace there are limits.

The party was to celebrate her best friend, Lizzie’s engagement to one of her old boyfriends, Major Endeavor Andrews. He was one of Patricia’s running pack of sturdy young men that fluttered in the light of her magnetic sexual appeal and had dipped his wick in her juices on more than one exciting occasion.

Lizzie was stretched out flat on her tummy on top of the bed behind her and she knew the disheveled high-class female was totally out of it because she had been given a spiked beverage by Major Andrews in order to get another shot at Patricia’s pulsating pussy without any interference.

She had seen him do it before to prim and proper sweet young things to ease the path to their deflowerment with little chance of reluctant rejection. At one time in her younger day, he had attempted the ruse with her as the victim, but she had punished him severely with a vicious kick to his family jewels.

Patricia was handcuffed to the iron radiator next to the window unable to assist her friend from the inevitable loss of her feminine dignity with her gown pushed up to her belly button and her pubic hair exposed to the hidden camera in the chandelier.

She saw the Major ready his huge cock for the anticipated insertion with an irritating smile on his handsome face as he crouched astride Lizzie’s nicely curved hips ready for the coup de grace to her unwanted virginity.

Patricia noted that Lizzie even whilst under the influence of the strong drug lifted her ass up from the mattress to meet her unseen ravisher with instinctive reaction to unconscious carnal bliss.

Shamefully, she watched the entire episode with her eyes wide open amazed at the convulsive movement of her friend’s pure white limbs consumed with the fires of passion under the influence of the strong drug.

When he was finished, the handsome Lord pulled out from the wilted young girl and turned to Patricia on the fluffy white carpet on the floor in front of the radiator.

“Well, my dear now it is your turn. I must say my future wife’s twat was quite tight and she made me cum far too early for my full satisfaction. I am afraid you must give up your pretty bottom to my pleasure to round out my evening’s entertainment. I have been up there several times before when you were a young spitfire, and I am sure you will spread your cheeks for me in the same way just for old times’ sake.”

Patricia struggled to spit her gag from her lips.


It was just then that the alarm clock on her hotel room nightstand shocked her out of her sweating, shaking nightmare and she rested on her back looking up at the tiled ceiling with a sense of confusion.

The dream was so vivid in her mind that she was still wet down below anticipating the devil Lord with his huge cock looming over her defenseless body.

She was to be a bridesmaid in Lizzie’s wedding party today and she knew she had to shower and shave her legs and don the terrible pink wedding gown selected for the bridesmaids. She hated that shade of pink because it reminded her of the Slavic pimp that dressed his whores in skimpy outfits for one hour assignments to tend desperate cocks.

But that was another story and best left in the past.

She attempted another time to reach Harry’s number, but it kept going to a recording and that left her up in the air as to his showing up at the wedding as her “plus two”.

As she left the hotel room, she looked at her forlorn, blank face in the mirror and wondered if she would keep to her regimen of no more than two drinks because of her shameful habit of imbibing too much at such affairs.

She daydreamed of Harry’s dick up her tight butt doing what comes naturally and that reminded her of her father lost in his world of dementia no longer able to mount her with his punishing member. She had never lost her feeling of being “Daddy’s girl” most of her adult life and knew it was a truly a programmed fetish that would probably never leave her at rest. Lady Patricia knew that Harry was a full twenty years older than she, but she refused to consider her taste in men to be from her strict upbringing by her beloved dad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.