That Boynton Slut - Cover

That Boynton Slut

by harry lime

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Penelope Boynton learns about sexual matters with the help of her stepfather Colonel Stonewall Boynton. Slowly she moves deeper into a cesspool of depravity under his stern control. Soon the entire male population of Boynton's Crossing has sampled her goodies. She goes off to University to escape the den of iniquity. Her return is for long awaited revenge, but is it really?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   .

PART I

Boynton manor had survived various wars, storms of a violent nature, and the onslaught of time eroding the sturdy bedrock foundation. It was situated in a narrow valley between craggy heights impassable by vehicles of any description. The single road that traversed the valley bordered the Estate on West. The land holdings were quite extensive comprising some four square kilometers of cleared land and a substantially larger section of forest.

That single road was well paved and in good condition. It was the primary North-South route in the region and it was much more direct than the dangerously crowded expressway about 30 kilometers to the East.

Despite its superior choice as a safe and sane alternate route, the road past Boynton manor was sparsely traveled and often quite devoid of vehicles of any size or shape.

Many of the commercial-minded inhabitants of the tiny village called, most appropriately, Boynton Crossing; were not overjoyed at the dearth of traffic through their places of business. Some of the other less profit-oriented residents thanked their lucky stars at their relative insignificance in the overall scheme of things. The majority were quite content to remain in the safety of an obscure little village in that rarely travelled part of the British Isles.

All of that changed the day Penelope Boynton came home to Boynton manor.

Understanding Lady Penelope Boynton really required some familiarity with the personages of her long departed Mother, Cecilia and her stepfather, Colonel Stonewall Boynton. The dear departed Lady Cecilia was a favorite of the townspeople. She would often be spied going about the district spreading good cheer to the less fortunate. In Lady Boynton's case, just about everybody else was less fortunate.

In fact, her demise was attributed to a very same mission of mercy frequently performed by this creature of good will and perpetual optimism.

The delivery of several large containers of decidedly volatile fuel for the kitchens of destitute tenants went tragically awry on an early winter morning. All that remained of poor Lady Cecilia was a huge puff of black smoke on the outskirts of Boynton's Crossing. It lingered for a dreadfully long time leading resident pundits to observe, "Our angel of mercy does not want to leave us".

This somewhat abbreviated CV of Penelope's Mother will have to suffice for purposes of brevity. For this is a simple tale of misguided perceptions and base misunderstandings. It is merely a relating of the constant struggle of coexistence between the working classes and the "Leisured Life" of the upper class gentry in a Democratic Monarchy.

Colonel Stonewall Boynton got his name of "Stonewall", not in the same way the famous Stonewall Jackson of American Civil War fame received his commendatory title. Stonewall Boynton as a young Captain in the early days of World War II was so frozen in fear that he neglected to withdraw his men to fight another day. He was found hiding behind a stonewall on the road to Dunkirk. All of his men were unfortunately captured and they spent the remainder of the conflict in a Nazi Stalag.

The Colonel returned to a Hero's welcome having survived the debacle without a scratch.

The War Office, having gotten wind of the true circumstances of the good Colonel's performance under fire, assigned him to a logistics depot in the Midlands for the duration of the hostilities. Colonel Boynton was not at odds with the banishment. It gave him ample opportunity to sample the female stock of the Midlands quite extensively with a severe shortage of virile males all gone to war.

Many a cock deprived young woman near the Army depot had her skirts lifted for a quick go in his secluded office. He figured his seed was spread pretty thin throughout the district. A number of young married women were sore pressed to explain the miracle of pregnancy to distant husbands. The fact that these far away spouses did have other matters on their minds helped ease the suspicions they were likely to have.

Many of you have reached a reasonable conclusion about the moral and ethical character of Colonel Stonewall Boynton already, but let us consider these additional facts.

On her Mother's wedding night, Penelope was in the downstairs bedroom to allow the Bride and the Groom to consummate their nuptial obligations with some degree of privacy. Her Mother was a great catch for the Colonel because of her true blue blood lineage.

Penelope at the time was a naïve virgin of just 16 summers. She had lived a very sheltered life with her widowed Mother in a rustic environment. She had just recently begun to masturbate in the bath and even in the pantry with various fruits and vegetables. Once in school right after her 16th birthday, the headmaster had delivered a serious correction with a ruler that made her experience her first orgasm. Actually, she didn't even know what it was at the time, but she thought it was bloody marvelous.

She was wide awake that wedding night listening with a well-tuned ear to the moaning and the whiny pleas from her Mother as the Colonel banged her very smartly into the headboard. His laughter was the thing that made her frig her own little cunny with energetic fingers.

When there was silence from above her bed, Penelope lay on her hand face down on her bed and rubbed out a very satisfactory orgasm. She could feel her own juices on her hand and wrist and brought her soiled hand to her nostrils to inhale the female scent from her own pussy.

Penelope heard her bedroom door open. Her heart was beating faster and faster. She could smell the cigar stench and the booze still on her new stepfather's breathe as he approached the bed. There was no point in pretending to be asleep because she was certain he had spied her masturbating on the bed already.

"I am sorry, Sir, I was just playing a little bit. I didn't mean any harm. I am usually a very good girl."

"Easy, little rabbit. Did we keep you awake down here?"

"Yes, Sir, I mean, No, sir, I was a little restless is all."

"Your Mum is out cold, my sweet little girl. She had much too much at the wedding party, I am afraid."

Penelope's heart was beating fast again. She realized it was because the Colonel was cupping her breast with his one hand while his other hand slipped under her nightgown and was resting like a hot poker right on her dripping pussy.

She was mortified.

"He must know what a dirty girl I really am!" she thought to herself.

She opened her legs a little bit wider for the Colonel to find her special place.

The Colonel's fingers probed up against her intact hymen.

"By Jove! A Virgin! What a treasure you are, little Penelope. I must rectify that right away."

The Colonel flipped Penelope over onto her tummy and pushed her pillows under her hips. She now found herself in a strange position with her bum raised high in the air. Her head rested flat against the mattress as all her pillows had been put to use in the deflowering of her stupid cherry.

"I am scared, Stepfather. Please be gentle with me."

Colonel Boynton was almost trembling in his desire to impale this maid without delay. His cock was sticking out and pulsating with the need to enter Penelope's brimming pussy lips.

Penelope looked over her shoulder at her new Stepfather and asked in a timid voice,

"Oh, dear Sir, is it in?"

"Not yet, my love, but breathe in through your mouth and relax your womanhood. This will hurt for an instant but you will soon be begging for it deeper."

Penelope's Stepfather positioned his legs to the young girl's posterior and brought his cock into contact with her dripping pussy. Soon his rock hard cock was given lodging within the slippery pussy lips. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back into his impaling cock. There was an audible tearing of the hymen and some blood spurted onto the clean white sheets. The servants would be sure to surmise the Colonel had bedded two brides on his wedding night. One a virgin and the other the virgin's Mother.

She was so full and decided this stretched feeling was the nicest thing she had ever felt. It was ever so much better than masturbating. Right then, Penelope decided to ask the Colonel to tend her garden whenever she had the urge to play with her own pussy. The humping action was in full blossom and Penelope started the familiar down spiral into the throes of a full body orgasm.

The small girl rolled and pushed her soft ass cheeks up high to get the cock in deeper.

"You see, little daughter! I told you it would not be long before you wanted my cock in deeper."

Penelope was at full throttle now. She had begun to howl like a wolf caught in a trap as the orgasm swept over her 16 year old body. She was convinced she was a nasty girl to enjoy this dirty thing so very much. She remembered all the dirty things the other girls had told her in school. They often teased her about the way their boyfriends used their mouths and even their private rear holes to shoot streams of creamy cum into their bodies. Penelope understood now.

The Colonel threw back his head and rammed into the young girl's pussy as hard as he could. The spurts of semen began to splash into Penelope's vagina. At first, she didn't know what it was, but then, she opened wide to receive the liquid gift from her new Daddy.


PART II

Lady Penelope Boynton left the sleepy little town of Boynton Crossing only few months after her Mother's unfortunate demise. She was only a young girl of 20 at that time and had been under the carnal influence of Colonel Stonewall Boynton for almost four long years. During that time, she had learned every nasty sexual fetish and perverted inclination a male could impose on a young female body. The Colonel made no pretense of hiding his twisted physical use of the young Penelope from either her own Mother or the members of the staff. They were often to be heard laughing when the poor girl came down the spiral staircase limping from an over enthusiastic pounding of either her pussy or her tight little anus.

Early one Sunday morning, The Colonel was bored with the lack of excitement and induced Penelope to suck his cock under the breakfast table. It was just to take the edge off of his ever constant need to control the young girl and satisfy his unhealthy desires.

She was busy at work trying to get as much of the Colonel's huge cock into her mouth, when her Mother came in and saw her flanks bouncing under the table. Thank goodness she could not see her daughter's mouth sucking her husband's cock deep inside. She could hear, however, the suspicious slurping sounds of oral sex taking place and made the obvious conclusions.

The Colonel smiled up nicely at her and said,

"You are down rather early this morning, my dear. Come and give me a nice kiss to show me how you love me."

Almost in a trance, Lady Cecilia walked over to her husband and kissed him on the cheek. When she glanced under the table, she saw the unmistakable outline of her daughter's head sucking the good Colonel as hard as she could. The Colonel smiled up at his wife in an apologetic smirk and continued to pat the hard-working teenager on her bobbing head. Despite her disgust, Lady Cecilia found the little scene to be so exciting that she immediately went upstairs and used her silk pillows to achieve a quick and nasty orgasm.

Lady Cecilia never mentioned the incident to Penelope. In point of fact, she never discussed sex with her daughter at all. It was all just too undignified. She did know that her husband's sexual appetites are what attracted her to him in the first place. She did not want to do anything that would endanger the continuation of nightly pounding into the headboards. Her pussy and tight anus throbbed endlessly when the Colonel was inattentive in any way.

Penelope realized her Mother was fully aware of her submission to the Colonel's needs and silently condoned it. She slowly grew to hate her Mother after that. Her hatred for her Mother was like a snake in her gut every time her stepfather deposited another load of his creamy cum in her mouth, her pussy or her fully stretched rectum. She really did not blame the Colonel. He was, after all, just a man. He was merely another man that let his cock tell his brain how to behave.

She really blamed herself. She was disgusted with her slutty actions. She wanted to be punished for her nasty behavior. How could she get on her knees so easily? How could she open her tight little brown hole with such delight in its filling? How could she open her legs and take her stepfather's cock so deep inside her with such a sense of complete satisfaction?

She knew she was a slut and that she deserved to be punished for her naughty tongue, her naughty fingers, and her naughty mind that constantly thought about being forced into different sexual adventures. Every time the Colonel suggested something new, something untried, she embraced it with unabashed enthusiasm. She was a dirty girl, a dirty slut, and she deserved everything she got.

That was probably why she fell so easily into the spanking trap.

Penelope was a little afraid when the Colonel told her he had prepared a new spanking room in the basement. Usually, he just took her over his knee and gave her a number of hard spanks until her bottom was cherry red and ready to be impaled by his 10 inch cock.

The table in the basement was unlike anything Penelope had ever seen. I was padded and covered with bright red dyed leather. It was about belly button height from the floor and the six study legs were fitted with professional looking restraints designed to hold tightly but not do damage to limbs that strained against the padded cuffs. The middle legs had large straps that encircled the entire torso to keep it in place and immobile.

There was a slight bulge at the end to push up the pubic area and spread open the vaginal slit and expose the tiny brown hole hidden deep in the ass crack. Penelope could see she would be completely at the mercy of her spanking partner for spanking, whipping, caning, or, strapping, and her pussy and ass were spread wide to afford no defense against a determined cock.

Her pussy was leaking at the thought of how vulnerable she would be, strapped down on the spanking table.

Her stepfather saw how excited she had become just looking at the formidable device. He pushed her forward and let her wrap her legs around the padded leather. Her pretty bottom was high in the air and he pulled her yellow panties down below her little ass chubs. The Colonel played a steady beat on his stepdaughters perfectly shaped ass cheeks with a heavy hand. The meaty sound of her punishment made Penelope begin to squirt pussy juice all over the soft red leather. It was soon shiny with her sticky dew and she wiggled hard against the leather trying to rub out a nasty orgasm before her stepfather stopped the lesson.

"Tonight, my little butterfly. This very night we will audition you for your new role as the spank queen of Boynton Crossing. Go to your room and rest. Purge your innards and make sure you are spotlessly clean for both I and my guests. Rest and relax your nerves. You will need every reserve in your body to be successful with this little test.

After dinner, she and her stepfather made their way down the stone steps to the basement. She was surprised to see several of her stepfathers gambling crowd waiting at the bar area for the evening festivities to begin. Penelope suddenly realized she was the center of attention for the little party. She shrugged her shoulders. Let them see me get my punishment. I deserve it for being a little slut.

Her stepfather told her to strip naked. She followed his instructions to the letter. She turned in a circle so all the men could see her nakedness from every angle. She even bent forward and touched her toes at his command so her goodies were on full display for the horny male guests.

Penelope got on the spanking table with some assistance from her stepfather. In a matter of no more than a minute, he had securely fastened her down to the table. She could not move her wrists, her legs or feet and even her torso were locked in place. She was completely immobile and her female parts were wide open for viewing and the possibility of carnal use by anyone with a desire to make her body their little toy to play with. She had to admit the very thought made her pussy weep with anticipation and her breathing was now more a series of pants and moans.

She recognized most of the males in the room. The rector looked a little sheepish. But leaned forward for a studied perusal of her quivering pucker hole. She trembled a bit as Chief Constable Barnstable ran his calloused hands all over her delicate pussy lips and her anus. Then, The Addison Brothers, the owners of the local dairy, each took one of her nipples in their hands and they twisted them and pinched them until she begged them for respite. All of the males in the room made use of a part of her anatomy for their own gratification. Penelope loved every minute of it.

The show began with her stepfather spanking each of her ass cheeks to a cherry red. The oohs and ahhs from the onlookers made Penelope enjoy it even more.

He moved on to the cane and then the leather strap. But it was the riding crop that pulled the screams from her gut. The Colonel had her goo and proper now. He was shoving the handle of the riding crop up her tiny pucker hole none too gently. Penelope felt her orgasm sweep her to a new height of pleasure. She heard the men all laughing and joking about her goo running down the inside of her legs and the way that her restrained legs shuddered in total release.

Then her stepfather moved to her face and introduced his cock to her open mouth. No sooner was it safely lodged inside her throat, when she felt a cock probing her delicate vaginal tissues. At that moment Penelope realized she would be receiving all of the guests in either her pussy or ass before the evening was over. She could make out the reddened face of the rector straining to get as deep as possible into her dripping pussy. For a man of the cloth, he was unusually well-hung and had a technique that made her cry out in a passionate wail of pleasure.

One after another, she serviced the male population of Boynton Crossing. When her stepfather had shot a copious load into her cum-soaked mouth, he was immediately replaced by another local male anxious to enter her wet mouth. Her saliva and sticky lines of cum dripped off her chin onto the red leather of the spanking table.

She never counted the number of men that used her that special evening. Her stepfather told her it was only a score of his best friends. Penelope suspected it was more like two score or more unless many of the guests had lined up for sloppy seconds.

The one thing she was sure of was that she had to leave Boynton Crossing before she was totally destroyed both mentally and physically under the insidious influence of her depraved stepfather.

Her chance came with the scholarship to a desirable environmental program at the University. It was a good excuse to be rid of this place that held all her dirty secrets.

Lady Penelope Boynton needed to test her wings in the world outside Boynton Crossing.

She hoped she would never return.


PART III

Boynton's Crossing was generally sleepy and quiet at this time of day, but today was the day Lady Penelope Boynton was due to return to the little hamlet on the back roads of the midlands.

The smashing red touring car sped across the recently built bridge that straddled the livestock trail connecting the farmlands surrounding the little village. At first, the village folk assumed it was just another traveler looking for the motorway. Lost travelers were a steady source of income for the small shops and local pub on the main road in Boynton's Crossing.

The stunning young girl with soft flowing red hair caught up in a sexy pig tail emerged from the tiny car and stretched her beautiful, long and slender body. It was Chief Constable Barnstable that recognized her first. He took off his spectacles and wiped them and then replaced them on his long hooked nose. He was certain it was Penelope. He got it from the angle of her head when she looked over her shoulder. The middle-aged man with the spreading beer belly could never forget the look the little slut gave him as he slid his cock in and out of her defenseless bum. Her howl as he shot his seed into her hot little ass was a sound he would never forget.

This classy woman was a different Penelope. This was a woman in every sense of the word. She exuded that sensuous aura of sex that made men's knees turn into jelly. The poor constable felt his cock rise in captive arousal just at the sight of this female's sexy curved ass cheeks and protruding breasts presented in a way to drive males crazy with sexual desire. He could tell this was a body that drove men to carnal lust and kinky perversions.

He had no other choice but to hotfoot it over to his small cottage on the corner and drop his trousers in front of his startled spouse. The seriously overweight housewife got the idea instantly when he roughly spun her around and bent her over the convenient kitchen table. The slap of his balls against her rarely visited backside put him in a deeper and more excited frenzy. He shut his eyes and imagined the fresh, exciting bum of Lady Penelope Boynton to be the target of his throbbing cock. Poor Mrs. Barnstable felt her juices begin to flow after several years of inactivity. She didn't know what had gotten into her "Barney" but she was happy to be the recipient of his creamy cum once again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.