Never Too Late - Cover

Never Too Late

Copyright© 2011 by expresso42

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After returning to college in order to qualify for an important promotion, Peter Saunders discovers his wife having an affair with a work colleague. Devastated, but afraid to confront her with the truth, he instead embarks on a relationship with a young student. Torn between both women, he must decide whether to try to salvage his marriage or risk all to pursue a possible future with his new love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Just two weeks remained until the Easter break. I tried to make the most of the time available, anxious to maximise the chances of passing the final exams that would take place early in the final term.

I crammed mathematics example papers until my brain threatened to explode. Jenny provided a degree of balance and the sex helped keep me sane.

Mister Hu was in the kitchen when I entered to start dinner. He gave me a penetrating stare and then disappeared to his room without any attempt at conversation. I idly speculated if he'd determined what transpired between his housemates, and whether his aloofness was indicative of his unhappiness with the situation.

Just before I returned home for the weekend, I logged onto the laptop and downloaded all the trip data from the asset tag hidden in Vanessa's car. On the Tuesday and Thursday evenings, she'd made pilgrimages to Donald's house and remained there until the following morning. My anger was only tempered by the fact I hadn't slept alone for those nights either.

When I returned home on Friday night, I tried to resurrect the subject of our earlier phone conversation but it seemed that in the interim, Vanessa had reconsidered discussing our sexual relationship, or lack of it. We did make love on Saturday evening but I found it difficult to focus with the thought of her and Donald's probable trysts earlier in the week playing through my mind.

Jenny and I had enjoyed such uninhibited sex that it was difficult to adjust to the more timid fare on offer. After we finished, I lay with Vanessa in my arms and decided to try to instigate a little variety. I sucked on her breasts and then tried to creep lower but she acted quickly to prevent me using anything other my fingers to caress her.

Slightly disappointed, I made one last attempt to push the boundaries by sliding back the sheet and placing her hand on my erection. She held it tentatively without doing anything that would produce stimulation.

I waited for a few moments before asking politely. "Will you suck me?"

Her eyes flashed angrily and she withdrew her hand. "I don't want to."

"Why not?" I asked leaving the words "you do it for him" unspoken.

"Because."

"Because what?" I persevered.

"Do I have to explain? I don't feel like doing it. It's dirty."

Whilst it was true that I was still slightly sticky from earlier, I knew that hadn't stopped her in the past.

"Fine," I muttered bitterly.

"Why would you even want me to do that? I'm not a whore."

"Is that what you think, that anybody who does anything other than lie on their back with the lights out is a whore?"

"You've been happy enough until now. Why do you suddenly want me to start demeaning myself?"

"Oral sex isn't demeaning."

"How would you know?"

"Just because we haven't done it, doesn't mean that I haven't thought or fantasized about it."

"And what then? Would you want me to let you sodomise me, just because it's your deepest, darkest fantasy?"

I blushed, not expecting such an extreme reaction to my request. It didn't help that Jenny and I had enjoyed a leisurely anal session the night before.

"You're overreacting," I protested vehemently.

"Am I? You disappear off for days at a time. Who knows what you get up to."

I shook my head to deny her accusation, desperately hoping that my guilty conscience did not reveal my culpability.

"I'm sorry I asked. I just wanted to spice up our relationship..."

" ... and you thought that if I sucked your cock, it would do that? Jesus, how silly of me not to realise that all I've been missing these last few years is having you shoot your come down my throat."

"I didn't mean it that way. It was just a suggestion."

"I can see what you'd get out of it."

"Forget it," I snapped, "this is a waste of time."

"I won't forget it. I want to know why this change in you all of a sudden."

"What do you want Vanessa? What would you like me to do to make things better between us?"

She stared at me, caught off guard by the change in tack.

"Well?" I demanded.

"I don't know," she admitted sadly. "I really don't know."

"I could give up the course," I suggested. "Move back here full time."

"What about your promotion?"

"It's not the most important thing. I can go back to what I was doing before or maybe look around for something better. Hell, if that idiot Richard Penrose could go it alone, I'm sure I could too."

The suggestions were not that unrealistic. If my predictions about the outcome of my exams were accurate, it would be something I'd need to consider anyway.

"You'd ... you'd do that for me?" she gasped.

"If it would make a difference," I replied.

"I feel terrible now."

I snuggled back up to her and wrapped my arms around her middle.

"We can get through this," I reassured her. "Whatever it is that's come between us, we can sort it out if we really want to and both work together."

"I know," she sobbed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be cruel to you. I just can't help myself sometimes."

I was tempted to try to make love to her again but decided to settle for providing comfort. After a few minutes, her hand slipped into my groin and she looked at me nervously.

"Is it okay if I try something else?"

I nodded hopefully.

"I'd like to ... to stroke it ... until you come."

I smiled and lay on my back, watching as she tentatively caressed my cock. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft and she gingerly slid the foreskin up and down, staring intently as the head peeped from her fist. Her technique demonstrated unprecedented skill and before long I was struggling to maintain control. My semen fountained into the air and then fell, splattering her hand and forearm. She giggled as more overflowed from the tip and dribbled over her fingers.

"I never realised until recently that so much comes out," she revealed.

"That was nice," I informed her, ignoring the significance of her words. "I'll get you a tissue."

"I've got one," she replied, reaching into a box on the bedside table and mopping up the mess.

Being one of the first times we'd performed any kind of sexual act with the light on, I felt encouraged by the signs. "Let me do something for you," I entreated.

"Such as?"

"Can I lick you down below?"

She shook her head. "Maybe if you just rub me instead," she suggested.

"Okay then, lie back."

Vanessa nervously shifted around and allowed me to spread her legs. I crawled between them with my face inches from her sex.

"Pete, no."

"I need to see what I'm doing. Just close your eyes if it will help."

I traced my finger along her slit, spreading the juices over her outer lips. Avoiding her clit for the time being, I gently caressed her inner thighs until her agitation lessened and her breathing became steadier. Spreading apart her petals, I stared into her pussy, comparing the slight differences between her and Jenny. Vanessa's labia were less pronounced but her clit seemed slightly larger. The biggest distinction was the prolific growth of pubic hair around her mons, but this did not extend much around her vagina making it a much more tempting target.

I gently probed her opening, inserting my finger a short distance into her sheath. Vanessa gasped but then forced herself to relax. As I massaged her inner labia, I found it incredible that this was the first time she'd permitted me this degree of intimacy. My finger became slick with her secretions and I smeared them over her clitoral hood to enable me to stimulate her nub more easily. Her breathing stopped momentarily then started in a more laboured fashion as she responded to my actions. I waited until her arousal was at its height before replacing the finger with my tongue.

Vanessa's juices were indescribably sweet, overlaid with a slightly insipid aftertaste that may well have been semen. She panicked at the point that she detected the change but her token protests fell on deaf ears. I licked all around her sex before homing in on her clit and teasing it back and forth with the tip of my tongue.

Occasionally, I formed a point and probed her orifice before finally covering the entire area with my mouth and feasting upon her. She writhed uncontrollably under my ministrations and it became difficult to maintain consistent contact without pinning her thighs to the mattress.

I lapped randomly at anything that seemed to warrant attention. Her orgasm caused her body to freeze whilst her vaginal muscles went into deep spasm. She shivered briefly then remained still to savour the lingering echoes of her climax. Crawling up the bed, I placed my arm reassuringly over her rapidly rising and falling chest. Her mouth hung open and she panted rapidly as she struggled to catch her breath. To my surprise, she started to cry and I took her fully into my arms to comfort her.

"It's okay." I soothed.

"No, it's not. It's not okay."

"What's the matter?" I asked. Here we go, I thought.

It appeared that her internal conflict prevented any form of confession and I didn't try to force the issue. There was no doubt that Vanessa was altering in ways that I couldn't predict. Maybe it needed Donald to catalyse the change in her but I was determined to reap the benefits. I realised that to rush her now would risk undermining the progress made so far so I decided to let her develop at her own pace.

Assured that things were now set on the right track, I pulled the duvet over us and sleep came amazingly quickly.


I awoke the next morning not knowing what to expect. Vanessa's side of the bed was empty so I crawled out of bed and went in search of her. I discovered her in the kitchen, frying sausage and bacon. Slices of bread were in the toaster and two cups of tea waited on a tray, ready to be carried upstairs. With her back to me, she stood dressed in a towel dressing gown belted loosely at the waist. I sneaked up behind her and put my arms around her, causing her to squeal in surprise.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Breakfast in bed, what does it look like?"

"You didn't need to go to so much trouble," I told her.

"I wanted to."

I parted the gown and slid my hands inside, fondling her breasts through her nightshirt.

"Don't ... sorry, I can't help it," she sniffed. With her protests stifled, I lifted the shirt to expose her breasts and teased the nipples erect.

"Ow!" she gasped as a small splash of fat jumped out of the frying pan and landed somewhere sensitive. "Let me finish here," she begged.

I released her and she retied the sash and then turned the food over to ensure it was properly cooked before loading it onto two plates. She insisted on carrying the tray upstairs and I raced ahead of her in anticipation.

Before we tucked in, I removed the dressing gown and lifted the nightshirt off over her head. I ate with one eye on her bare breasts, admiring them in a way I'd never done before. Her nipples were still engorged from earlier and I teased her by occasionally rubbing them with my finger. Her face flushed with embarrassment but she tolerated the action which was all that mattered to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.