Going to Visit the Judge - Cover

Going to Visit the Judge

Copyright© 2011 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pamela, a married wife and mother, who is a practicing defense attorney, is coerced by the judge she practices in front of to service his hot sexual needs. The judge is nearly twenty years older than Pamela but she quickly finds out that he’s a very mature and demanding sexual partner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom  

Pamela was almost ready for work. She'd gotten dressed and had everything on, except her dress high-heel shoes. She'd decided to dress fairly conservatively for the day – picking out a beige skirt, a very nice white, short-sleeved blouse that really showed off her firm rounded C-cup breasts, and a nice necklace that looked very classy around her neck. She'd wait until just before she was ready to head out of the house before she put her high-heels on. Her husband, Stan, thought and expected that Pamela was heading off for work shortly after he left to make his daily commute to his workplace, but that was not Pamela's destination for that day at all. Pamela might end up in her normal workplace two or three hours later, but her first appointment was with one of the most powerful men in that part of the state – Judge Harold Redding, one of the local circuit court judges.

Pamela was finally ready to leave the house after she'd kissed Stan goodbye and had seen him pull out of the driveway and head down the street of their town. Before she grabbed her purse and car keys to leave, Pamela stood at the full-length mirror and looked at herself. She thought in one way she looked very professional and nice in her skirt/blouse outfit. But, she stood there looking for a few moments and noticed how her large C-cup breasts inside the nicely fitting blouse looked so hot. Pamela knew that Judge Redding was a "breast man," and she was confident that what she had would entice him to want her at a simple first glance.

It didn't take Pamela long to make her way to the courthouse where Judge Redding had his office. She was quickly shown in and his secretary closed the office door behind her as Pamela walked over to the judge's large office desk.

"Hello, Pamela, how good of you to decide to take me up on my offer," Judge Redding said as he looked into the young married blonde's blue eyes. He'd thought she was a beautiful young woman from the first time he'd met her and Pamela's fresh beauty and sexiness gave him a hard cock every time he even thought of her after that. Judge Redding had even jacked off several times after days he'd been in meetings with Pamela or in court with her because of her natural hotness. It really turned him on.

"Did I have a choice?" Pamela asked. Pamela wasn't sure what attitude to display with the judge; after all, he'd blackmailed her into this situation – agreeing to come to his private off and meet with him. Pamela knew there was a sexual context because of the fact that he coerced her into having sexy with him.

Judge Redding laughed, "No, Pamela, I don't think you did, do you?"

"No, I really don't," Pamela said as she walked closer to his desk, standing there, allowing his eyes to visually surveyher petite figure and the sexy figure-emphasizing way she'd dressed just to titillate him. She'd known when she got ready that morning, that she was dressing to seduce an older man, and Pamela knew enough to pick out just the outfit that she knew would make him very lusty and hot to fuck her. Once Pamela had made up her mind to give in and allow the judge to have what it was he wanted – to have his way with her sexually – she thought hard to decide what she'd do to signal that she was ready to give in to him and allow him to fuck her.

Judge Redding didn't waste any time waiting for niceties and letting Pamela decide the pace of their first intimate encounter; he turned his chair to the right so Pamela would have access to his crotch and then he quickly undid his belt, and Pamela heard the lusty sound of the judge unfastening the zipper of his dress pants. Pamela looked into the judge's eyes, and then she looked down at his crotch as he quickly had his pants unfastened and then had his already fulled aroused cock out of his briefs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.