Ghostly Sisters of Salem Town - Cover

Ghostly Sisters of Salem Town

by harry lime

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Harry inherits the family house in Salem only to discover it is haunted by the ghosts of beautiful young twin sisters. The torment him with their bodies and erotic demands. He joins forces with a mysterious woman who helps him to cast out the dangerous sisters. Now he is caught up in a witches coven of 13 with himself as the 13th member. He has replaced the two ghosts with nine very nubile witches seeking to drain his sexual juices.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   .

PART I

Harry was sandwiched in between two beautiful young girls. They both had jet black hair and the greenish eyes he had ever seen. He tried his best to ask them their names, but no sounds came out of his mouth. So strange, he could not even hear his own voice. His thoughts were tumbling out but no audible sound was emitted.

The fact that they were both stark naked and sweating profusely, as they rubbed against his more than willing body, did not escape his keen eye.

It had been a long day. The sojourn in the long vacant mansion was unplanned. Harry had received an inheritance from his spinster Aunt Henrietta. All of the furniture had been covered well with muslin and the interior was surprisingly free of dirt and grime. The caretaker, old Mr. Nickolas, was skeptical of his staying in the almost 200 year old house while the sale arrangements were finalized.

His cock was totally saturated with the girl's saliva and his own pre-cum juices as the sensuous girl on his left sucked his shaft deep inside her mouth. The girl on his right bent down and licked his balls with an enthusiastic tongue that drove him to the edge of shooting his load of creamy cum into the other girl's dripping mouth. The sheets were wet with the pre-cum, the saliva, the girl's own juices, and the sweat dripping off every part of the girl's bodies.

It was so strange that he was not sweating at all. But he was panting with sexual anticipation and silently moaning his appreciation for both of the girl's oral efforts. His hands wandered over two sets of matched ass cheeks. These girls were identical in every regard except the girl on his right had a heart shaped birth mark just over her ass crack. It looked up at him as if inviting his frenzied kisses.

Harry lost it and shot his load deep into the cock-sucking girl's mouth. It was the touch of the other girl's hot tongue licking his anus that pushed him over the edge. Stream after stream of sticky cum spurted into the girl's mouth. He was shocked to see her dribble some of the creamy liquid into the other girl's mouth. It was like they were sharing a glass of fine wine. One that was delicious to the last drop.

He explored the twin ass cracks and pussy slits with a practiced hand. Each of the girl's giggled and squealed at his demanding fingers. Harry leaned forward and took one of the beautiful pussies into his mouth. He licked and sucked and kissed the dripping wet slit and marveled it was so cool when the girls were sweating so hard. He felt the other girl spread his ass cheeks and begin to rim his ass hole and slide a cool tongue inside his tight anus. These girls were really hot to trot. He wondered if they were a gift from the strange Mr. Nickolas or just two girls from the town to welcome him to old Salem.

Harry could not stop. He rose up on his knees and slipped inside one of the girl's legs. He had to stick his cock into one of these delectable pussies without delay. As soon as he dropped down to insert his rock hard cock, his arms held nothing but air. The only thing between his legs was a cum-soaked pillow. The sheets were soaking wet with perspiration, but it was not his sweat.

He looked for the light switch and flicked on the lights in the large and comfortable bedroom. It was empty except for the bed and an old chest of drawers sitting forlornly in the corner.

He could not believe it. It must have been a dream. The doors and windows were all locked and there were no close neighbors.

Harry made his way to the bathroom. The bathrooms were a late addition to the house and tended to be claustrophobic and badly designed. When he checked his penis, he could see the impressions of teeth still on his skin right next to his cock. He could see in the light of the single light bulb, his bottom was still leaking sticky saliva that most certainly was not his.

So, the visitation in the middle of the night was not hallucinations or a dream. It must have been some type of paranormal incident. Perhaps, an incident related to the old house or the residents from bygone years. As far as he knew, the house had been vacant since the late eighties. His Aunt had lingered on for years at a rest home in Florida. Since she had been born in 1918 and lived in the house her whole life, it was unlikely to be in that generation. Both of her parents and her Brother Teddy had passed early in life. Her Mother and Father had passed quite young in an unfortunate accident at sea. In a further tragic circumstance, her Brother met the same fate early in World War II.

He really didn't know much of the history of the house prior to that time. The records showed it had been built in 1789 by a master builder from Boston called Henry Hathaway. No expense had been spared and the design was ahead of its time. The fact that the structure was able to fit in with much newer homes was a tribute to the builder.

When he spoke to Mr. Nickolas about the original owners of the property, he thought the older man was being somewhat evasive. He was finally able to pin down that the original owner, Mr. Townsend, was a widower with two young twin daughters called Amy and Amanda. He allowed that the townspeople thought the Townsend twins to be a mite strange as they often seemed to talk to each other without speaking. Salem being the birthplace of Witchcraft discrimination, the townsfolk did not take kindly to black haired girls, who acted both strange and different.

He didn't know much about the girls, except the rumor that both had died the same day, sometime around 1880. The house had stayed vacant almost a decade before his great Uncle, Cornelius, had moved in with his young wife. Their daughter, Henrietta was born some 25 years later, a very late addition to the family. As the daughter of older parents, Henrietta was almost automatically destined to be a spinster for her entire life.

Feeling tired later that afternoon, Harry put his head back in the easy chair and dozed off with visions of witches and goblins dancing through the streets of Salem on all Hollows Eve.

He opened his eyes because something heavy was sitting on his lap.

"Good Lord! It is one of the girls."

The girl laughed and turned to her clone standing next to the window.

"Oh, listen, Amy, this Earth-bound man can talk just like us. I can hear him right in my ear."

"Don't be silly, Amanda, he is bound to us because of the house. You can touch him and hear him. We are just as alive to him as he is to us. Don't you remember the spell of house binding that we cast those many years ago?"

The girl on Harry's lap rubbed her soft, round ass cheeks against his quickly rising cock. He cupped her bare, beautiful nipple and breast with his hand and leaned forward to suck the tender flesh. The nipple hardened almost immediately.

"Oh, sir, I implore you to bury your sweet cock in my quim posthaste. I have an incredible longing to be probed deep and hard."

The girl at the window snickered in derision.

"Not very ladylike today, are we, Amanda."

"I don't care, Amy, I must have it now. Now, I say!"

She slapped her hand down hard on the small table next to my chair.

I didn't need to hear any more. I grabbed the pretty girl's hips. Then, I picked her up slightly and placed her dripping pussy onto my hungry cock. I let her slide down my shaft until she was fully impaled. The howl was real. The girl was beginning to gyrate and bounce like a person possessed. Her juices lubricated us generously and the sound of her ass hitting my legs was both meaty and wet.

That sound was music to my ears. I started to feel my cum fighting to explode from my buried cock. I held the girl steady for a brief moment. Then, I exploded with a force that made her rise up a little from my embrace. The girl mewed and whined in complete satisfaction from the flood of creamy cum. I held her trembling body and tried to calm her down.

The other girl at the window was trying to look bored, but I could tell that she was excited and on the verge of an orgasm herself.

The girl on my lap had drifted off to sleep. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply. I picked her up and put her on the couch with a light blanket to cover her nudity.

"That is very civil of you, Sir."

"Amy, right? Well, your sister deserves to be treated nice, after affording me such infinite pleasure."

"What do I get? I remember sucking your cock long and hard last night. Your cum is sitting still in my tummy. You have an unusually large output of manly juice, Sir."

"Would you like another sample in your delicious looking bum, my dear?"

The girl laughed and said,

"I would prefer it in my cunt, sir, but beggars can't be choosers. Should I go to all fours or just bend over for your pleasure?"

"Please, on all fours, little darling, I want to cover your beautiful ass completely. I must warn you that I will be a trifle harsh with your ass cheeks as I probe inside your little pucker hole. You look so ripe for a nice spanking."

The girl was panting in anticipation now. She dropped down onto the Persian carpet with her ass up high and her head low. She cradled her head and looked back at me as I approached with a staff at full mast. Her little whines kept pace with her fingers steadily stroking her dripping cunt.

At first, it was extremely difficult to get into the girl's tight little hole. When I hit her ass cheeks hard with the palm of my hand, she grunted and relaxed. After that, it was a piece of cake. It was one of the most satisfying ass impalements I have ever experienced. The girl was totally insatiable and brought her ass back time after time, asking for more of the same. My hands beat a sharp tattoo on her ass cheeks and they were as red as a cherry in the noonday Sun.

I held the two girls in my arms until the early mornings light crept through the stained glass windows on the staircase. I prayed they would stay with me for a long, long time.

I did not care if they were mere mortals or spectral Ghosts from another time. It seemed so strange to me that I was developing real feeling for two beings that were not of my temporal reality. I was being drawn to another time, another place and I had no control over my actions.

I was enjoying this sojourn so much that I did not want it to end. In honest truth, I was intelligent enough to understand that it could not possibly end well.


PART II

I tried my best to find out more about my ghostly visitors, Amy and Amanda Townsend. There was not much information about them in the Salem library. The librarian directed to the home of a Ms. Felicia St. Henry for some "unwritten background".

I checked on the internet and found that Ms. St. Henry had quite the reputation for fostering the myth of Witch spirits still haunting the old houses in Salem. It sounded like maybe she had reason for her beliefs. It seemed a valid theory, judging from the perspective of my recent exposure to ghostly visits.

I was startled to find Ms. St. Henry atop an exercise bike on her enclosed front porch. She was a strong featured woman in her early forties. Her figure was remarkably firm and well-toned. I watched her dismount from the top of the line exercise machine. Her rump was curved with perfect heart-shaped ass cheeks. They wiggled with delightful symmetry when she walked and spread wide with a nice gap when she bent over to retrieve a towel from the deck.

I was lost in erotic daydreams about the feel of her delectable ass pushing back into my sweaty, wet groin in the middle of the night.

"Well, Mr. Lime, I don't know too much about your Aunt's house. I have to admit I have not been inside of that particular house. I have heard a story or two about some strange happenings there. They are completely unsubstantiated, unfortunately. Have you had any paranormal episodes in there recently?"

Harry was a little reluctant to relate his experiences, but Felicia seemed very down to earth and level headed.

"Please call me Lizzie, Harry. All my friends call me Lizzie. Come on inside and we can have some nice iced tea in the study."

Harry walked behind the swaying buttocks encased in a form fitting pair of sweat pants. His eyes were riveted to Lizzie's ass and he was certain she was fully aware of it.

The tea was delicious and served with a slice of fresh lemon. Harry sat next to Lizzie on the love seat and when she emphasized a point her soft delicate hand would brush over his bare arm. It was not long before his rampant cock was pushing noticeably against the front of his trousers. He saw Ms. St. Henry staring at it and licking her lips in an agitated manner.

Harry felt embarrassed but he could not do anything to stop the erection from staying hard and even wetting the front of his trousers with a telltale spot of pre-cum. He pretended he had spilled some tea in his lap to cover up the wet spot.

"Let me get that for you, Harry, I have something to blot it right up."

Before Harry could stop her, Lizzie was rubbing his rock hard cock with her small towel and curious hands. After she stroked it up, she stroked it very hard with her tight little fist; Lizzie even wrapped her fingers around it to test the girth. Her pulse was beating rapidly. This cock was a fine cock. It was long, it was thick and the owner was not without handsome features. Ms. Lizzie did not hide the fact she was rubbing furiously between her own legs trying to reach her G-spot at the top of her cunt, just below her pulsating clitoris.

It was at this very moment that Harry became aware of the presence of Amy and Amanda sitting on the couch watching them behaving in a very immodest manner. Harry could not stop Lizzie as she was fast approaching her orgasmic release. He was also not inclined to stop Lizzie from jerking his overheated cock into a momentous release of sticky semen inside his trousers. Amy began to rub Amanda's pussy as she watched Lizzie hump her own hand in a frenzied journey to a full body orgasm. Amanda was not amused. She looked at Harry with accusing eyes. He was ashamed momentarily, but realized both Amy and Amanda were probably a figment of his overactive imagination.

Lizzie was still down on her knees. Harry released his cock from his trousers and the full seven inches stood straight up in the air. He placed his hand on the back of Lizzie's head and guided her lips down to his cock. She did not hesitate for a moment. Her open mouth enveloped his shaft and she bobbed her head up and down his shaft. Her experienced tongue licked him in all the right spots and he was soon on his way to a very satisfying release of creamy cum into her wet and open mouth.

Amy came over and pushed her fingers up Lizzie's dripping pussy. Harry was certain Lizzie thought it was his hand working so diligently in her happy little cunt. Harry stroked Amy's beautiful ass cheeks and slid his finger deep inside her ass crack. Amanda came over and started to lick Lizzie's little pucker hole with her long wet tongue. The four way action pushed Lizzie over the finish line and she fell down the rabbit hole of a complete and total full body orgasm. Her pussy fluids poured out of her gushing vagina and her ass trembled with the passion of anal desire. He was somewhat surprised that the modest little Lizzie had swallowed every last drop of his sticky semen.

Amy and Amanda were kissing with their tongues deep in each other's mouths. Ms. St. Henry was relaxed and in a stupor of total sexual satisfaction.

"How did you do that, Harry? You were in my ass, up inside my pussy and I had your beautiful cock deep in my mouth. You must have four hands hidden behind your back. I was so happy to have your cock and your hands all over me."

Harry was still afraid to tell Lizzie about his ghostly visitors. She might think he was a bit "round the bend" or even a pervert of some kind.

When he looked over at Lizzie face down on the couch, he saw Amy had pushed her face and tongue up into her wide open pussy from behind.

"Oh, Harry, you are such a bad boy. You lick better than a lesbian, Harry. I never knew a man could do it so well."

Amanda reached around in front of Lizzie's hips and began to tickle her clitoris, finding her G-spot in a matter of seconds.

"Harry, you know every inch of a woman's body. Please, keep your fingers right there. I love it. You know how to play me like a violin."

I kept mum about having two sets of "helping hands". The credit probably belonged more to my ghostly buddies, Amy and Amanda. I thanked Lizzie for her help in giving me more background on my recent inheritance. As I was leaving, she added in a low voice, almost a whisper,

"Those twins were very sexual. I heard Professor Huntley was driven out of his mind by their little tricks. His poor wife, Ethel, God rest her soul, was most vexed by their constant badgering of her husband, Horace. Then, he ran right into a telephone pole on Halloween night. My sister, the head nurse told me he was hitting and slapping the pillows all night, yelling,

"Leave me alone. Go away; I don't want to lick it."

"Lots of crazy things like that. He is still up in rest home. It has been almost five years now. Whatever do you think could have made him have such obsessive hallucinations?"

I just shook my head in bewilderment. If I had a thought on that, I was not going to share it with Ms. Lizzie right now. Not with Amy and Amanda all naked and sprawled out in a very erotic pose on Ms. St. Johns exercise bike.

The three of us, Amy, Amanda and I drove down Main Street heading back to the stately old home. I had put sweaters on both of them even though I knew nobody else could see them frolicking in the back seat.

Those naughty girls were making fun of Lizzie's pussy. I had to smile when they poked fun at the way she hiccupped whenever they touched her ass hole. Lizzie was kind of a tight ass. I sensed she wanted to loosen up and experience the joys of both oral and anal delights. She had probably missed out on them in her repressed youth.

When I heard slurping, I looked in the rear view mirror and was astonished to see Amy's head and face buried deep in Amanda's ass crack. I hoped the cop looking at me from across the street, with a strange look on his face, could not see or hear my other worldly visitors.

I just had to be careful and not let my emotions react to my overactive imagination. Once a fellow started acting eccentric in Salem town, he could wind up in a rest home just like poor Professor Horace Huntley. No, I was going to play it cool and just let my ghostly twins have their fun with me for as long as they wanted.

When I went to bed that night, the twins were nowhere in sight. I wondered if they had tired of their games with me and had moved on to another human soul to torment. In truth, I kind of missed them and their incessant chatter. I fell off to sleep with a vision of Amanda's ass cheeks across my knees. Amy was encouraging me to hit her ass harder with the little switch she had provided. Little Amanda struggled, but all she succeeded in doing was to make my cock harder as it rubbed against her wet dripping pussy.

Amy was enjoying the session of discipline being meted out to her sister. She was still mad at her for enjoying her pussy licking bout with Ms. Lizzie earlier that day. Amy told her time and again, she should be concentrated on licking her pussy. Certainly, not strange women, no matter how pretty their pussies looked. Amanda was always to be found in the dressing room stalls at the mall. She so enjoyed sniffing and kissing naked women right on their slit as they changed into a possible purchase. The women mostly thought it was their imagination or a stray strand of material rubbing against their private little place.

She was always afraid one of the video cams would pick up their presence with a telltale wisp of ghostly plasma caught in the lens with just the right angle of lighting. Amy knew that other entities had been exposed in that manner as these so-called paranormal investigators started searching special places.

They had been lucky for a very long time and she wanted to keep it that way.

Harry tossed and turned all night. Amy spooned him from behind and Amanda kept her head resting softly in his lap. Every once and a while, she would let her tongue slip out for a little lick of Harry's balls or cock. He would tremble slightly in his slumber and moan in his sleep.

The only word Amy was able to make out was,

"Yes!"


PART III

The twins were not in Harry's bedroom for two entire days. He was beginning to wonder if they had moved on to some other plane of existence. He felt a little bit down because he had become accustomed to their incessant chatter and the sex was not bad either.

Harry had taken advantage of the absence of their stimulating distractions to study a little more about the famous witch trials of three centuries prior. Witch trails that had made Salem a watchword for the occult world of Wicca and mysterious Witches covens practicing their ancient rituals in the light of the Moon.

Apparently, the manifestation of the two lovely girls was somewhat unprecedented in terms of haunting episodes. He discovered that the apparitions were most likely a part of a specific geographic binding spell that would cross temporal lines. He, as a new owner of the central focal point, was now connected to the girls in some mysterious way that defied all laws of science and common sense.

He was trying to figure this all out as he took a relaxing shower right after his morning exercise. When he reached for the soap, he was surprised to have it placed in his hand. Opening his soap wary eyes, he saw his shower assistant was Amy. She was totally nude, of course, entirely appropriate for a shower. Then again, Amy was generally nude unless she was wearing some flimsy "fuck me" creation that did nothing to hide her feminine charms.

He looked around, even outside the curtain; but her twin sister Amanda was nowhere to be seen.

Harry hesitated to ask Amy where her sister was located for fear she would interpret that as a preference for her sister over her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.