Laura Learns How to Survive - Cover

Laura Learns How to Survive

by harry lime

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Laura and her brother Sebastian and her Mother Linda make a forced landing in an isolated region in Northern Alaska. Laura and her brother form a lasting relationship stranded together. Her Mother leaves to get help with the Indian guide Tommy Sleepingbear. They also have to take refuge in a deserted cabin on the frozen Icecap. The struggle to survive is made more appealing with the awakening of sexual feeling long hidden deep inside.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   .

Part I

Laura was dozing in her seat lulled by the vibration from the airplane engine. She slowly came back to reality as a strange sputtering noise broke into her light sleep. She looked over to her twin brother, Sebastian on the other side of the little cabin. He was still engrossed in his stupid computer game lost in a world of dragons and knights in shining armor.

Her Mother was trying to read a map with very little success. There was a hint of worry in her strained voice as she asked the pilot,

"Why can't we just turn back?"

The frozen faced Indian guide/pilot just shrugged his shoulders and said laconically,

"Point of no return, lady. We don't have enough fuel."

The engine sputtered once more. This time the small airplane actually began to lose altitude as the airspeed was dropping a lot faster than anticipated.

Laura was wide awake now.

She looked out the window. All she could see was Mountain range after Mountain range. Everything was covered with white powdery snow and frozen ice of the glacier underneath.

The airplane was losing altitude rapidly now. She could see the endless mountainous terrain stretching for miles in every direction. There was not even a hint of habitation. No houses, no smoke plumes, nothing but endless wilderness in every direction.

This was not good.

She tightened her seat belt and reached over and did the same on her brother's belt. There was no point of saying anything to him. He never reacted to emergencies very well. Her Mom seemed to be concerned over finding out exactly where they were. That was probably a good idea if they ever hoped to be rescued from their predicament.

Tommy Sleepingbear was an excellent pilot. He was bringing in the light plane smooth and nose up in a relentless crosswind. The wind tugged on the controls with a mind of its own.

The mountains were a lot closer now. The pilot looked for a smooth spot for landing. He was looking for a landing spot without any boulders to smash them into little pieces. Just as they were ready to touch down, Sebastian looked up from his game and said,

"Holy crap! Are we crashing?"

It was almost funny, but no one was laughing. Laura had her head between her legs saying an act of contrition over and over again. Sebastian was ditching his game phones and getting his head down as well. The pilot had his hands full and fought the controls with steady hands. Laura's Mom was resigned to the inevitability of the eminent crash. She tried to give a position on the radiophone but was not certain of their exact location.

There was a dull thud as the skids touched the icy tundra. Then, Laura heard a screeching grind of metal being rubbed against a hard surface. The tiny airplane spun around full circle and came to a quiet stop resting on one wing.

Everyone seemed fine except Sebastian. He complained about his ankle hurting him something terrible. Laura knew her brother to be prone to over-exaggeration, so she was not overly concerned. Tommy was climbing out of the cockpit to check the damage to the exterior of the plane.

Laura checked her brother's ankle. It was swelling up rapidly. She was not certain if it was a bad sprain or a possible ankle fracture. In either case, Sebastian was not going to be able to move around normally for some time.

Tommy stuck his head back in the hatch and told them,

"Mrs. Johnson, we got no chance to get this baby back in the air. I figure we need to stay with the plane for a day or two to see if our beacon is working. It got damaged in the landing but may still be OK. If we don't get any reaction in 48 hours, then you and I should probably try to get to an Indian village about 50 miles from here. If it doesn't snow, we got a good chance. If it snows, we may miss the village and then all bets are off."

This was a long speech for the usually mono-syllabled guide.

Laura wondered why she was being left behind with her nerdy brother. There was nothing wrong with her legs. Then, she realized she was being selfish. Sebastian needed someone to look after him while he was unable to move around and take care of himself.

The likelihood of finding the village was a little iffy. She figured the pilot was being sensible in leaving her to care for Sebastian and give her a better chance for survival if rescuers came to the plane.

The fact that her Mother did not question the guide's plan confirmed her suspicions. It was time for her to keep her mouth shut and hope for the best for all four of them.

The two days went very quickly.

Tommy took enough food for himself and her Mother for three days. If they didn't find the village in three days, it was unlikely they would ever find it. That left about a two week supply of food for Laura and her brother, Sebastian.

Water was not a problem. All they had to do was melt some snow or ice and the problem was solved. Sebastian was a little feverish, but Tommy told them it was natural for his inactive state. They had plenty of aspirin. He told them only one pill a day. Laura knew he was right.

The last thing Tommy gave Laura was his bear rifle. He told her to only use it to protect themselves from wild animals or to get some food as a last resort. Laura was proud of her ability to shoot a rifle. Then again, it was only at paper targets. Her Uncle Jimmy who was a well-known marksman had given his favorite niece a beautiful 30-06 rifle with a peep sight for her 16 th birthday. He even undertook to train her in hitting targets as far away as 500 meters. Sometimes, when she told boys she was interested in shooting, it seemed like they lost all interest in her.

After another three days had passed, Laura realized it might be a long time before they got any help from outside.

At night, she usually bedded down inside the same sleeping bag with her twin brother. For some reason, it felt safer and they certainly stayed a lot warmer that way together. She was getting a little concerned because Sebastian was at that age when boys have a lot of spunk inside them wanting to come out.

The last couple of nights, his thing had pressed hard on her skin and spurted copious streams of sticky fluid on her tummy and her legs. At first it was kind of funny, but now she was worried because she was beginning to like it very much. Sebastian was less a nerdy brother and more a source of sensuous pleasure. It was a strange new feeling for Laura.

She was afraid if Sebastian woke up with his thing all hard like a stiff piece of wood; he would make her do something nasty. She was not quite certain what that would be exactly, but the diagrams in sex ed. classes all told her his thing would eventually wind up in her little tinkle pussy. Laura figured as long as she kept her legs tight together, her brother would have to give up and just rub his thing on her. It seemed like at a certain point, he would grunt and shoot his stuff onto her and she was OK with that. In fact, she kind of liked it. It made her feel she was making him feel good in a terrible situation.

This all worked out fine until the night she woke up with her brother's thing pressing hard into her poopy hole. It was very insistent and she wanted to tell him to ease off. Suddenly, her little back door muscle gave way and she felt her brother's very hard piece of wood slide deep inside her virgin rectum. Shock waves of electrical current ran from her stretched anus all the way to her hymen protected vagina.

"Sebastian! Your thing is in my butt hole. Please take it out. No, wait, I like it there. Push it in some more, please. Yes, Sebastian dearest, give it to me good now. I will be a good girl for you, Sebastian. I am a good sister and now I am a good piece of ass just for you. Make me take it, Sebastian. Yes, just like that."

Laura felt her brother hump her ass like a frenzied sex machine. She was leaking large amounts of pussy juice as he slammed home time and again. The slap ... slap ... slap of his body banging against hers made her tremble with desire. She knew she had to do something, but she didn't know exactly what it was. Her legs were starting to shake and then her orgasm hit her. Laura was not quite sure what an orgasm was, but she knew she wanted more of the same. She whimpered like a sick calf and told her brother to leave his thing inside her for a little while longer.

Laura and her brother fell asleep still joined together. She had never felt so satisfied and so safe in her entire life.

The next morning, Sebastian looked at her with a guilty look. Laura did not feel guilty at all. She felt more like a woman than a girl now. It was a good feeling. Her brother did not seem like a nerd any more. He had a really nice thing to make her feel good. She hoped he liked putting it into her butt. She knew she wanted him to practice on her little tinkle pussy. It might be difficult for him because her hymen had not been broken yet but she was certain with her help they would succeed in getting her virgin pussy broken in the right way.

She asked Sebastian if he would not mind showing her how to use her mouth to make him nice and hard for her tinkle pussy and her tight little butt hole. He looked at her suspiciously, thinking she was just playing with him. She told him she knew he had all those books with the pictures of girls on their knees and their mouths stuffed with boy's things deep inside.

Laura told her brother to not shoot his cream into her mouth right away. Just to spray it on her face until she got used to the taste. Sebastian was OK with that. He could not wait until he saw his cum spurting all over his sister's face. It was making him hard just to think about it.

The strange thing was, his ankle didn't hurt him at all any longer.

The only thing on his mind was getting his hot twin sister inside the sleeping bag with him. He wanted Laura to drain him dry of all his creamy cum. He knew she was ready to give him all her orifices for his pleasure all through the night.

Laura looked up at her brother. She felt certain they were both going to survive this wilderness adventure.


Part II

Laura waited patiently with her brother for a full week.

The time went exceedingly fast because they had discovered the joy of sex. But man cannot survive on sex alone. The food was running out and she knew they had to devise a better shelter for the blizzard weather was fast moving in.

In fact, her Mother and Tommy Sleeping Bear were still alive.

However, they had not made it to the Indian village where Tommy knew they had a 2 way radio station. Laura's Mother had suffered a severe knee strain about halfway to the village and Tommy knew he could not leave her alone in the wilderness. They found shelter in an abandoned hunting shack with a plentiful stack of firewood and even a sizable stock of canned goods from last winter. Tommy found a huge metal basin in the back of the shack. It must have doubled as a portable bath for whoever had claim to the small shack. He brought in huge chunks of ice and melted them with help from heated water from the stove. Soon he had a useable bath for Mrs. Linda to soak her battered body. He undressed her and placed her in the basin despite her pleadings that she was just fine the way she was. As soon as her butt hit the warm slightly soapy water, she changed her tune and relaxed in peaceful repose.

Tommy couldn't help but sneak a number of peeks at her pert little upturned breasts with the rosy tinged nipples that stuck out like little beacons in dim light. Her natural bush was quite sexy to Tommy who was used to the many Indian girls that sported full bushes throughout their entire adult life.

When she got on her knees and bent over to spread her ass cheeks wide for the wash cloth, Tommy felt his erection begin to leak pre-cum inside his drawers. The little sticky drops emerging from his rock hard cock sent a shiver up his back. It was not the cold, it was his desire to place his hard rod between his employer's pussy lips and tenderly slide in as deep as he could possibly go.

Linda glanced up from her cleansing activities and spied the erection sprouting visibly under Tommy Sleeping Bear's trousers. Suddenly, she felt a driving hunger for sex that was stronger than anything she had felt since her husband had passed several years ago. She stood up and wrapped her body with a small towel that did little to disguise the beauty of her desirable body.

She asked Tommy to check her knee to see if there was any serious damage.

He squatted in front of her and gently spread her legs wide open. Linda knew every part of her freshly cleaned pussy and her exposed pucker hole was open to the Indian pilot's view. The very thought of him looking at her hungry goodies made her vagina lips tremble and her anus open and close in sexual anticipation of possible penetration.

Tommy carefully wrapped Linda's slightly swollen knee with gauze from the first aid kit in the kitchen area of the one-room shack. His hands lightly massaged her legs with a healing cream used for all purposes.

She lay back and relaxed as he ministered to her with a simple, caring touch. Linda felt her juices bubbling just inside her pussy lips. She hoped Tommy did not notice how his touch was affecting her so strongly. The rise and fall of her breasts betrayed her sensuous desires. Her nipples were popped out like little bullets waiting to be fired. She could not completely stifle a little moan of pleasure that escaped from her puckered lips.

Tommy saw all this and realized Linda was gripped by the same lust and passion that was turning him into a single-minded sex machine.

Linda kept her eyes closed and reached up to stroke Tommy's cock positioned just above her wide open legs. The size and girth of his male member frightened her a little bit. Her husband had been much smaller and she had not experimented with any other males before she got married. The thought came into her head that she would never be able to insert his entire shaft into her mouth and suck his creamy cum into her tummy. She had no experience at all with taking care of cocks of this size, but she was willing to learn. She hoped Tommy was of a mind to be her tutor.

She guided the head of Tommy's penis into her pussy slit and opened her legs wider to accept the bulk of Tommy's body on top of her.

Linda opened her eyes just as Tommy started to slide into her wet vagina. She looked into his eyes and saw the pleasure her clutching womanhood created for him. It made her feel so good to be of service to the man that had saved her life. She wrapped her legs around his meaty, muscular buttocks and held his body in a grip of hungry desire. Laura's Mom could hear the slap, slap, slap of their flesh meeting in a sweaty, heated exchange of undeniable insertion into her fully stretched pussy.

"Tommy, make me do it, Tommy. Make me your cum slut. Fill me with your juice, Tommy, Yes, hard like that, Tommy. Stick it to me nice and hard. Make me take it in all the way. That's good, Tommy, Yes, cum inside me. I want it all inside. Again and again, Tommy, shoot it in again."

It was a good thing there was no one to hear the wail of Laura's Mom as Tommy Sleeping Bear spilled the full load of creamy cum into her sopping wet pussy. She yelled obscenities and nasty words that had not crossed her lips since her schooldays. She begged him to fill her ass and her mouth with the same sticky fluid. Tommy was astonished at the passion and erotic gyrations from this quiet and serene woman in her late 30s. She was like a firecracker with a fuse that could not be extinguished. He held her softly in his arms and rocked her into a deep and untroubled sleep.

Laura found a small abandoned mine shaft not too far from the site of the plane crash. She took a flashlight from the plane and explored it back about a hundred feet when it ended suddenly in a blocked passageway. She had absolutely no idea what the previous owners had been mining or how long ago it had been in use. She did find a couple of lanterns that looked quite ancient and figured it had been abandoned a long, long time.

The first 20 feet of the mine shaft was quite wide. Almost 15 foot wide and with a hard packed floor and reinforced walls. Laura decided it was a much better place to shelter than the exposed plane. All she needed was some of the fuselage material from the plane to cover the opening of the mine shaft in bad weather. She had noticed there was a ventilation shaft next to the mine shaft opening which could be used for a small fire to keep it warm in a storm.

There was an abundance of timber in a heap outside the mine. They were probably used for shoring up the shaft as they dug deeper and deeper into the hillside.

Laura told her brother Sebastian they were moving to a safer place. He was reticent to move but she impressed on him the danger from the approaching storm. She fixed up a skid sled to drag her brother to the mine. He was just too heavy for her to carry him. Soon, she had transported everything from the plane that might help them to survive the winter storm. The last thing she did was write a note for the cockpit to tell anyone who came upon the wreck where she and her brother had gone.

The little cave was a big success. Laura and Sebastian could stretch out and relax. It was so much better for doing those things that Laura had gotten to like with a passion that could not be denied. It was so nicer to be able to get down on her knees and elbows and give her brother a nice blowjob without getting a cramp like she did on the plane. Now she could squat over her brother's beautiful face and lower her bottom and pussy for him to lick endlessly with his lovely tongue. She was still careful not to hurt his injured leg, but she was adamant about sucking his last drop of cum and licking his tight little anus with her active tongue.

Laura figured out a way for her and her brother to have a very satisfactory 69 without and danger to his bad leg. She loved to take his long, hard cock deep into her throat just as he pushed her over the edge of a beautiful orgasm by thrusting his long tongue deep into the back end of her vagina. When he did that, his soft nose probed her sensitive anus like a lover's kiss.

She wanted to drop down on all fours and have Sebastian mount her for a long, hard ride. But Laura knew it would not be possible with his leg in such a bad way. Sometimes, she would play a game with Sebastian and slap his handsome face before pushing his head into her breast.

"Now, suck my tit, you bad boy!"

Sebastian liked to play this game too.

"May I lick it with my tongue, little sweetie pie?"

"Yes, and you may nibble a little with your teeth. That's it. Just like that. You are a nasty boy!"

When he had done a good job in taking care of all her needs, Laure would reward him with a proper rimming of his perfectly cleaned anus. She took care of that every morning and every night, just as he took care of her hidden little pucker hole. She loved his fingers and his tongue taking care of her back there. It made her feel so very special. Usually, after Sebastian had serviced her like that, Laura would present her pussy to him for his spirited fucking. Generally, she would just lower her pussy onto his erection and take him deep inside for a satisfying impalement.

When Laura got her monthly thing, she told Sebastian he would have to make her take it up her back door. After a few nights of anal pursuits, Sebastian told her he really loved "sticking it up her lovely little poop chute". That made Laura giggle so much, she allowed his cock to fall out of her mouth just as he began to spurt long, creamy lines of cum. Most of the cum wound up on her face, in her hair and sprinkled all over her boobs.

It was hard for Laura to get Sebastian's cock into her tiny pucker hole. He was unable to offer much assistance because of his leg. The best way was for her to squat over his hard cock and hold him with her hand as she lowered her quivering anus onto his cock. Once it was seated inside, it was easy to keep it in. Her clutching vaginal walls did not clutch and hold his cock in a firm grasp like her slick rectal walls and tightly stretched sphincter muscles. She was able to milk him so much better with her ass than she could with her pussy.

It seemed the more Laura exercised her brother's cock, the more he wanted. She noticed that he was producing copious amounts of creamy cum now. It was decidedly thicker and creamier than when they first started on the road to total sexual satisfaction.

Laura was happy in her little cave. She had almost everything she could possible desire. Sometimes, Laure wondered how they would act if they were rescued. Would they go home and take up the old routine? Barely speaking to each other and with their own separate friends. Or, would they continue to please each other in every sexual way possible. A secret best kept behind closed doors and not advertised to anyone else.

Laura only knew she needed to keep her brother safe and happy and, maybe, she would be happy too.


Part III

The weather had cleared up nicely. Laura's mother and Tommy Sleeping Bear were snug as bugs in a rug in the abandoned cabin. They both would have liked to have stayed there much longer. At least, they could stay as long as the food held out. The fact that the kids were still back at the plane crash meant they did not have the luxury of that particular option. They had to get moving as quickly as they could to the Indian village to get help for the stranded Laura and her twin brother Sebastian.

Linda's knee was all better now. She was glowing with new-found energy and high spirits. The steady pumping of Tommy Sleeping Bear's thick cock into her long unused pussy had given new life to Laura's Mom.

They moved out on the trail and their thoughts were of saving the kids and also of how nicely their bodies fit together like a perfectly made for sex machine.

Back at the crash site, Laura knew she had to go find food for the both of them. Their meager provisions were ready to run out.

Laura was cleaning herself with melted ice. She had warmed it a bit over the fire and now she felt fresh and ready for a new day. They were in good shape with the exception of dwindling food supplies.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.