How Boredom Can Kill a Marriage

by Sirdar

Copyright© 2011 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: A bored and frustrated housewife finds a new diversion

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Black Female   Pregnancy   .

Mrs. Sheela Mansell flicked through the morning papers not for the first time, she was bored. It was days like this when she regretted marrying a rich husband, who insisted that she stayed at home and looked after the children. But there were no children. Now nearing thirty, she regretted. having married and having to leave nursing a job which she had really enjoyed.

She had trained in a hospital in Mumbai and then come to England following the rest of her family, who had.emigrated some years previously. Her father had built up a good business and had done well for himself.

Nursing was hard work, but it had its moments. She had easily evaded the trap of an arranged marriage, as her parents had become partially anglicized and had not put any pressure on her, and she had enjoyed quite a few sexual liaisons during her nursing career. It was one of these brief affairs, which had introduced her to her husband and a boring marriage.

Suddenly their was a knock at the front door. Her heart beat with relief at least it could be something to relieve the boredom. She opened it and her friend Sarah's husband Tony, was stood their with a big broad smile on his face ... Her heart leaped in excitement. Tony was fun, and she knew if she was ever going to be unfaithful it would be with him. Tony had a keen sense of humour, he was kind, and he always seemed sensitive to her moods. But above all he was a hunk, especially compared to her husband.

He had brought a message from Sarah and today was his day off, so a visit to the lovely.Sheela was a welcome diversion for him ... His wife was working at the local hospital so he was all alone. He gladly accepted the offer of a coffee from Sheela...

While Sheela made the coffee Tony was looking at her photos, he noticed the photo of a baby girl and asked Sheela why she had never had children. Sheela told him. "I have tried since we were married but it does not seem to ever happen for us.

"Sarah does not want children, but I would love to have at least two. Tony said, and for the first time looking serious. "She wants me to have a vasectomy but I have refused, so she refuses to sleep with me any more".

"Sheela sighed "Oh god Tony, if only I had met you first."

Tony said. If you had a baby by another man would your husband know?"

"I wouldn't tell him. Why are you offering?" Sheela asked a mischievous grin on her face.

Then she noticed that Tony had taken her seriously and was not smiling.

.

Sheela whispered, "If you are really serious, we could take it from there."

Tony realized it was now or never, so he rose from his chair and moved to sit next to Sheela Her lovely brown eyes gleamed with desire as she faced him ... Tony slipped his left arm around Sheela's shoulders, and pressed his lips to hers.

After a few seconds, Tony said, "I think you are lovely Sheela if only I had married you instead..." Tony's right hand found Sheela's left hand, and he guided it down to the bulge in his pants. Sheela realised that Tony was indeed serious as she rubbed the bulge eagerly.

"You are serious aren't you Tony?" Sheela whispered.

Tony did not answer but instead lifted her chin and kissed Sheela passionately, their tongues intertwining. He ran the fingers of his right hand through Sheela's hair as they kissed. Sheela wrapped her arm around Tony's waist pressing her hand between his pelvis and hers. She could feel his bulge continuing to grow as she squeezed it. Tony slid his hands down until they were rubbing Sheela's buttocks.

When they stopped for breath, Tony whispered, "Sheela darling I've wanted you for so long."

"I want you too Tony dear. Why did you never say? Let's go up to my bedroom," Sheela suggested.

"Lead the way," Tony smiled.

Sheela took Tony's hand, and led him up the stairs to her bedroom. Once in the room,

Sheela turned her back to Tony.

"Unzip me darling," Sheela instructed.

Tony's fingers trembled with excitement as he located the small zipper. He slid

it down carefully, exposing more skin and then a black bra strap. When she was

unzipped, Tony kissed the back of Sheela's neck. She turned, slipped the dress from

her shoulders, and quickly removed it entirely. Having worn no slip that morning.

Sheela stood before Tony wearing just a black bra and matching black bikini panties, and a black garter belt and sheer black stockings. It was the sexiest sight that Tony

had seen for a long time...

"You like?" Sheela asked.

"Ohhh yes I like a lot" Tony said.

"Now your turn," Sheela said moving close to Tony. She grasped the bottom of his

sweater and undershirt and lifted them up and off together. Tony was happy to

let Sheela do whatever she pleased. Sheela placed her palms on his chest and slowly ran them up to his groin. She looked up at Tony. Her mouth was open and her eyes gleamed with lust.

"I want you so much, and I want our baby" Sheela purred.

"The feeling is mutual," Tony whispered.

Next, Sheela undid Tony's belt, and then slid his zipper down. She couldn't wait to see his stiff cock. Then she hooked her fingers into the waistband of his pants and briefs, and pulled them down together. Sheela inhaled sharply as she gazed at an impressive hard-on sticking straight out from the young man's body. She watched it bob around as Tony stepped out of his pants. Then Sheela moved close and curled the fingers of her right hand around it, feeling its warmth. Tony moaned quietly at her touch. Sheela enjoyed the contrast of her tan fingers around his large snow white erection. When Sheela gently squeezed the hard-on, she felt it throb in her hand.

"I just knew somehow that you were going have a big, handsome cock," Sheela said softly.

Sheela looked into Tony's eyes as she fondled his cock. Tony closed his eyes

and exhaled as the pleasure flowed from cock to his brain. Sheela smiled and

rubbed the head of the cock with her thumb.

Tony moved closer to Sheela, placed his hands on her shoulders, and pressed his

lips to hers. Sheela's hand stroked his hard-on. As Tony slid his lips against Sheela's

and their tongues passionately dueled. As Tony ran his fingers through Sheela's

dark hair, Sheela rubbed the tip of his cock against her stomach.

"I'm completely nude, but you still have your underwear on," Tony whispered into

Sheela's ear.

"And I thought you liked my undies," Sheela smiled,

"They're awesome, but I want to see your body too. Can I take off your bra and

panties?"

"Whatever you want."

Tony moved behind Sheela, unhooked her bra, and moved against her from behind. He slid his hands over her hips, up her stomach, and under the loose bra cups. Sheela

sighed as Tony's fingertips brushed over her sensitive nipples. She let the bra

slide to her wrists, and then to the floor joining the growing pile of clothes.

Tony cupped her breasts from behind and kissed her neck.

Next, Tony moved in front of her, and slowly slid her panties down, watching as

he exposed her triangle of dark pubic hair.

"Let's get on the bed," Sheela said.

They fell on the bed, hugging, kissing, and fondling each other. Tony kissed his

way down Sheela's neck, and continued to her firm breasts. Sheela's nipples and

areolas were neither too small nor too large ... just perfect. Holding one tit

with his hand, Tony licked her nipple and flicked it with his tongue. Then, he

moved to the other nipple and did the same thing. As he licked her nipple, he

slid his right hand down, through her soft bush, and began to gently rub between

her legs. Sheela was already wet, and moaned quietly. She was happy to have a man

putting her pleasure ahead of his own.

After spending some time licking her nipples, Tony began to kiss his way downward, over Sheela's stomach and down her abdomen.

"Where are you going?" Sheela asked.

"I thought you'd like me to go down on you," Tony replied.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean lick your pussy," Tony smiled. Sheela understood, but it would be a new experience for her...

"I'll bet you'll like it." Tony whispered

"My husband say's that is disgusting. We never do it."

"Your husband does not know what he is talking about, and didn't care about your

pleasure."

Sheela's heart was pounding with the excitement of breaking another taboo.

She whispered, "Do anything you want to me. It will be worth it."

Sheela spread her legs. Tony ran the fingertips of his right hand into Sheela's curly

pubes, gazing lustfully, and savoring the texture. Sheela's pubic bush was the same

black colour as her hair. It appeared to Tony that Sheela probably had trimmed

it, but just for neatness. It remained a full, dense bush. Her thighs had been

shaved all the way up and around. Tony's fingertips moved over her damp,

outlined lips, then back into her soft pubic bush, then back over her

vaginal lips.

Next, Tony ran his tongue slowly up Sheela's left inner thigh. She held her breath

as Tony teased his way closer to her vagina. Then Tony pressed his lips into

Sheela's pussy and kissed her pussy passionately.

"Oh yes, Tony," Sheela exhaled.

Sheela lifted herself on her elbows to better view her first time receiving oral

sex. She looked into Tony's blue eyes as he ran his tongue up her moist slit.

Upon reaching her clit, Tony flattened his tongue and made small circles over

it. Waves of pleasure flowed to Sheela's mind.

"Oh, I like it like that," Sheela moaned, and ran her fingers through her

lover's hair.

With his tongue, Tony flicked Sheela's clit, made circles, and licked her inside

and out. Sheela loved the feeling more than any sexual pleasure she'd ever

experienced. Her husband had never bothered about her pleasure once they had married ... Now, Tony was taking her to unimaginable heights.

Tony then slipped two fingers into Sheela's pussy, as he continued to lick her

clit. Her moist, soft pubes tickled his nose, and he savored the aroma of aroused

womanhood. He ran his left hand from the bare skin of her thigh to her stocking top's

and back again.

Still propped up on her elbows, Sheela gazed at the upper portion of Tony's

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.