Tammy and the Bachelor Party - Cover

Tammy and the Bachelor Party

by harry lime

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Tammy has come up from the River to find a place in the Oglethorpe Plantation. She takes to her sexy cousin and makes close friends with Peaches, the sultry maid with a slutty background. Her adventures extend to her cousin's Fiancee and to the 75 year old patriarch of the estate Old Mr. Buck Oglethorpe. She finds Buck has hidden talents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   .

Tammy was a river girl.

Now when you say someone is a river person and don't say which river, you can generally assume they are referring to the mighty Mississippi. In Tammy's case you would be absolutely correct.

Her Granddaddy, Captain Amos Ravelle was a well-known river boat man. He was nearly 70 years old when his grandchild, little Tammy Ravelle was unceremoniously dropped on his gangplank by Parson Brown. When he heard all the commotion outside his cabin, Captain Amos thought it was one of those pirate gangs from Memphis come to lay siege to his riverboat.

The two year old infant sitting in the Mississippi mud was none other than his own Granddaughter. Captain Amos didn't take kindly to young'uns of any type, but he allowed he would have to make an exception in Tammy's case.

The years went by so fast, The Captain and Tammy never even noticed them at all. Seemed like one minute Tammy was in diapers and the next she was brushing out her long silky dark hair with her Mama's silver hairbrush. Captain Amos sat in the houseboat looking at his 17 year old granddaughter. She was sitting at the stern window looking out at the moon over the softly lapping waves. They touched the boat with gentle hands, making it rise in fall in a familiar and soothing motion.

He could see the swell of the young girl's ripening breasts. Her bottom filled out the shift with twin globes of nubile dynamite. The Captain figured it was time to send her down to Mobile to stay with his sister's child, Ms. Laticia Carmody. She was working at a fancy mansion and would be sure to have a job for a blood relation.

Tammy took the news with grace. She desperately wanted to stay on the river with her Grandfather but he was talking now about some rest home in the Natchez area. Probably better to get away from the drinking and the gambling on the river run. She realized it was the best course of action both for her and for her closest living relative.

The Oglethorpe Mansion was quite some distance from the river. Tammy usually didn't venture too far from the shore. She felt a little out of place on this dusty road that seemed all uphill. Her feet hurt so bad she had taken off her store bought shoes and had them hanging from her neck with the shoestrings. They were her first pair of real shoes and she was right proud of them. No point of wearing them out on the dusty road their very first day.

The toot of a horn startled her and she scooted to the side of the road. She just escaped the spinning wheels of a little red sports car coming within an inch of her life.

The car skidded to a screeching halt right before the curve and backed up to see if there was any damage. The only damage was to Tammy's pride. She stood covered with mud and dust from the roadway and her fine straw hat was all bedraggled from her escape.

"So sorry, little girl, there are not too many pedestrians on this road. Are you going to the Oglethorpe Estate?"

Tammy bit off a sharp reply and answered in a measured tone,

"Yes, sir, I be heading for the Oglethorpe place to see my Aunt Laticia. How come you are driving that thing so fast and so dangerous?"

"I like to drive fast. It makes me feel like I am living dangerously. Don't you ever feel like you need a little spice in your life?

Tammy was taken aback by the young man's directness. It was something she was not used to on the river. The river folk were generally secretive and hidden in their thoughts and true feelings. That is why Tammy always felt a little out of place at times on the river. She decided she liked this young man even though he was dressed funny with a tie and a suit jacket.

Great day in the morning, it wasn't even Sunday.

"Land sakes, Mister, I don't mind a little bit of excitement; but I sure don't want to end my life too quick-like."

The young man laughed and held out his hand. My name is Randell Oglethorpe. My Grandmother owns this land we are on. She owns all the way back down to the river. One day this will be all my property. Would that make you consider having a roll in the hay with me?

"Mr.! I surely don't know how you were brought up, but in my neck of the river; that would be considered a mite bit forward."

"Well! At least you didn't say no."

Tammy had to laugh. She liked this fellow's sparkling attitude. It made her kind of nice and warm inside like when she watched young couples courting and sparking on the riverbanks. The sight of the females with their dresses up and their bloomers down made her wonder when she would meet a dreamy male to make her do the same thing. It was still all kind of a mystery to her even though Rico the river pilot's bastard son tried to fill her in on all the details. She had gotten kind of wet down there when the dark-complexioned 16 year old showed her with his hand how boys would like to rub her little pussy.

Tammy giggled when Rico was explaining things to her. It was a big turn-off for him and he threw up his hands in disgust and didn't try to explain much more. That explained why young Tammy was still a technical virgin even though several boys had deposited their creamy loads on her luscious ass cheeks and into her more than willing mouth.

She jumped in beside Randell and looked shyly at the bulge growing inside his trousers. Tammy hoped he would ask her to relieve his excitement with either her hand or her mouth. She was much too shy to ever suggest such a thing to him directly.

Randell was thinking the exact same thing, but was a bit reluctant to press the young girl for a sexual favor this early in the game. She would be at his Grandmother's home and he would have plenty of time to conduct various experiments with her lush young body.

Tammy was thinking that the young man was not interested in her because she was not as intelligent or as fashionable as his current friends. She knew she was somewhat "Old-timey" in her thinking because of growing up with the generationally-challenged river folk. Sometimes she would say or do things that the young people just did not relate to. Tammy knew that the values of the young people not familiar with the river way of life were not her cup of tea. She appreciated the differences and did her best to fit in when she was in the "other world".

Randell reached across Tammy's body to help her with the seat belt. His muscular chest rubbed lightly on her aroused nipples. The hardness of his erection pressed softly into her hip. She hoped he wouldn't realize she had no underthings on. She liked to be free as a bird down there when she was walking a long ways.

Tammy let her hand accidently brush up against his hardness inside his linen trousers. The size was most impressive and she felt her wetness straining to push out of her sealed pussy lips. Her breathing was accelerated and the familiar puckering of her tiny little anus warned her of her body's need for immediate impalement by something long, hard and well-lubed.

"Mr. Randell. Would you mind terribly rubbing your thing between my legs? I have an awful itch down there and I need your thing to make me feel better. I promise I won't move or say anything at all. If you don't want to do that, then I will turn over and you can poke my bottom as much as you want. I need something in me terrible bad."

Without a single word, Randell pulled Tammy towards him. He quickly pulled up her summer dress and laughed when he saw she had nothing on underneath. He flipped Tammy over and spread her beautiful ass cheeks wide exposing her little brown hole. Randell's cock came instantly in contact with the excited girl's pucker hole and he entered her with a single thrust.

Tammy gasped in sexual excitement. The long, hard cock in her ass hole made her feel just great. The young man pumped her long and hard. Her ass cheeks were covered with sweat and she began to whine in a sensuous and age-old manner that signaled her fast-approaching orgasm.

Tammy's orgasmic release came at exactly the same time another car passed them with several young people inside. They were all looking out the window trying to see who the young lovers were in the little red sports car. Tammy didn't care. Her pussy juices and her clutching anus were all she had on her mind. Randell stroked her hair and her bare flanks trying to bring her back to some sense of normalcy.

Randell sat back in his seat and looked at the heaving bottom of the beautiful young girl in his passenger seat. She was still going through several levels of the orgasm as her sphincter muscles went back to normal and her pussy convulsions quieted down.

Tammy pulled down her dress and looked over to Mr. Randell sitting in the driver's seat. She peeked shyly out from behind her fingers. Her face was red from blushing at her own slutty actions.

"Mr. Randell, don't be having a poor opinion of me because of my need for your beautiful cock. I am usually a good girl, but I just had to have it. I couldn't help it, I promise not to be so naughty again. Will you forgive me?"

Randell laughed and said,

"I will forgive you only if we get to do it again and soon."

Tammy laughed as well.

She had met someone who really liked her just the way she was and didn't want to change her.

They got back on the road and drove slower this time. The entrance to the Oglethorpe mansion was only a short distance down the deserted road. Tammy let her hand rest on Mr. Randell's cock. He placed his hand on top of hers to let her know he liked her to touch him like that and never stop.

When they pulled up to the residence, a white coated butler came out to get Mr. Randell's bags. He listened to Tammy asking for her Aunt and told her to "Go around to the back door, Miss, and let the cook know you have arrived for your Aunt. The front door is for invited guests only."

Randell was busy directing his luggage to his room and barely noticed Tammy walking away. A group of young people came laughing and giggling out of the huge front door and greeted Randell like old friends. One young blond girl threw her arms around him and gave him a very familiar kiss right on the lips.

No one even looked Tammy's way as she disappeared around the corner. She was certain she saw Randell's hand groping the blond girl's ass with a serious intent. The very same hand that had spread her ass cheeks less than an hour before.

Tammy shrugged her shoulders. She just didn't understand these young people.

Tammy and the Bachelor Party Part II

Tammy liked the Oglethorpe plantation.

The "Big" house was 2 full stories with a full basement. It had so many rooms; she didn't even try to count them. Tammy was too embarrassed to ask because she did not want to appear as a country bumpkin.

A staircase on the second floor just off the main hallway led up to a wonderful round observatory with a clear view all the way down to the river off in the distance. She could even see the boats plying their trade going up and down the "Mighty Mississip'" Tammy didn't know why no one ever included the "pi" at the end of Mississippi whenever they said it like that. It just was a fact.

Her Aunt Laticia was right pleased to see her. She told her she last saw her at the Reverend Jackson's funeral when she was only about 5 or 6 years old. Tammy smiled and shook her head like she remembered because she didn't want to hurt the older woman's feeling. Tammy was always very careful when it came to feelings and she tried to be what people expected or wanted her to be most of the time. Sometimes though she just had to tell the facts just the way they are. If she didn't do that, she felt like she would just bust into little pieces.

She jumped at the chance to get a bath because Mr. Randell's cum was still leaking out of her pussy lips and running down the inside of her legs.

The bath was just the nicest one she had ever had. It sure beat the huge metal basin on her Grandfather's riverboat. She lazed in the soapy water a long time. A voice at the door startled her.

"Missy Tammy? Your Aunt tole me to tend you and make sure you ain't drowned or nothing."

The door opened and a pretty little black girl dressed in a maid's uniform stuck her head inside.

"My name is Peaches. I have been working for your Aunt ever since I turned 16. She has me all trained up real good now. I think you got to get out of that there water now, Miss Tammy. You don't want to get your skin all puckered up and such."

Tammy popped up out of the soapy water. Her beautiful breasts were pert and her nipples pointed up to the ceiling in a most seductive manner. Her pretty little trimmed bush was dripping with soapy water. When she turned around to get out of the tub, Peaches saw the deliciously curved shape of her ass cheeks. They were as white as could be in sharp contrast to the darkened skin from the river sun beating down on her arms and legs and bare midriff each and every day.

"I declare, Miss Tammy. You be a two-toned girl all right. Most of you is almost as dark as me, but the rest is so white; whiter than the sidewalls on my Uncle Henry's Caddy."

Peaches had lost her cherry in the back seat of that very same Cadillac right after her sixteenth birthday. Her Uncle Henry was surprised when she asked him to relieve her of its burden. She was just as surprised when the older man turned out to have a cock of immense proportions. He was gentle but he stretched her poor little pussy to the limit. He was even kind enough to pull out before shooting a generous load of creamy cum all over her trembling legs. He told her she was "too young to be a worrying about young'uns at her age".

The pretty young black maid was what one could describe as, "stacked". Her short maid's uniform did nothing to hide the shapely, long legs or her full breasts.

Peaches dried off Tammy with a huge towel. She had a big smile on her pretty face as she gently rubbed Tammy's bottom and pushed the towel gently between her legs. Tammy just closed her eyes and enjoyed the luxury of being pampered by another pretty girl.

The attractive black girl dropped to her knees and did Tammy's legs. She looked up at Tammy's trimmed pussy lips. Peaches was amazed at how Tammy's lips were so puffy and pleasingly plump. She put the edge of the towel right on them and patted Tammy ever so lightly. Tammy put her hands on the back of Peaches head and pulled her in closer to her secret little valley.

She had already been eaten out by several boys, but this was the very first time a female was down between her legs like this. It was a wonderful feeling. She was so very grateful to Peaches. She wanted to make her feel good too and vowed to take care of her at the very first opportunity.

Peaches let her tongue do all her talking. Miss Tammy's cunt was brimming over with joy juice. She put her hands on Tammy's ass cheeks and pushed her forward impaling her wide open vagina with her long pointed tongue.

Tammy was humming a little tune while Peaches licked every corner of her young twat. It was one of those "old timey" melodies that seemed to stick in your memory no matter what you said or did. Tammy took hold of Peaches head just before she went into a beautiful body shuddering orgasm. She pushed the girl's head so hard into her cunt that Peaches struggled to get free. The very way she pulled and jerked this way and that made Tammy go into her best orgasm ever.

"Miss Tammy, you sure do love to have your pussy licked out. It was so nice because you are so nice and clean from the bath and you sure do smell good."

"Peaches, I owe you big time for that. If you come to my room tonight after everyone is asleep, I will pay you back any way you want."

"You don't have to do that, Miss Tammy. But, now that you mention it there is something I have wanted a boy to do to me for a long time."

The good-looking young maid leaned close to Tammy and whispered in her ear,

"I want you to lick my bottom real nice, Miss Tammy. I love getting poked back there and I want to feel a nice tongue pushing up into my tight little hole. If you do me like that, I will take care of you real good the whole time you are here."

Tammy was a little shocked but thought it was touching the young girl wanted her to perform such a private act on her. She seemed a little naïve and inexperienced but she certainly knew what she wanted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.