Mixed Emotions
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I made some mistakes but wanted to do the right thing. Now I'm all mixed up.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cuckold  

After the officers left, I broke down and cried. Thank God, Charly was there, she cried with me. My thoughts were coming way too fast. 'What should I do now? Her parents deserve to know, my parents need to know also.' I wondered if I should wait till morning to call anyone. What was to gain to interrupt their sleep?

Charly said she would stay with me tonight. I shouldn't be alone.

"What will people think? My wife was killed and you are in my apartment?" I asked Charly.

"I don't care what people think. I'm not leaving you here alone. Besides, tomorrow is Saturday and I can help by watching the kids while you notify people. Jeff, we'll get through this, I promise."

I told Charly to take the bed and I'd sleep on the couch. I wouldn't be getting much sleep anyway. It was after two in the morning when Charly went to try and get some sleep. I went over to the computer to see if Joe knew what happened.

First, I got some files of her and Bill kissing. Then she was undressing in front of him. The phone rang and she was talking to me. All the while Bill was fingering her and rubbing her tits. After she hung up she finished her drink and got dressed. She and Bill left the apartment.

After that I had a long e-mail from Joe but no audio or visual files. "Jeff, if you're reading this you must have been told of Candy's death. I'm getting off the case now. No use wasting your money. I'll be back in town tomorrow if you want to see me. We'll just call it even for the advance. I was able to take the bugs and camera out of Candy's room. I know the police will be searching it. Sorry for your loss."

At seven, I called my parents and told them about Candy's death. I did mention I didn't know the whole story but that she was a passenger in her car. An agent where she works was driving her vehicle. I didn't know any more than that but I would find out more today.

Mom was crying and told me she would be there for me. I told her I would see her later and now had to call Candy's parents. Bob, Candy's father answered the phone. "Jeff, is something wrong with one of the kids? It's only seven."

"Bob, I got a call early this morning and Candy was killed in an auto accident in Atlantic City. The police stopped here and told me." I heard Bob break down. He told his wife Alice and I heard her scream in the background.

"Are they sure it's Candy?" asked Bob.

"Yes, they had her purse and it was her car. She was with a fellow employee who was driving. I think they hit a post but I don't know. I'll find out later today. I'm calling the Atlantic City police department."

They asked me to keep them informed and if I needed anything to give them a call. I made a pot of coffee and tried to figure out what I would do today. Charly had gotten up and came in the kitchen and just gave me a hug. We held each other for what seemed like a couple of minutes. She had tears in her eyes.

After the kids got up, we fed them and Charly got them dressed. I dropped them off at Mom's. Charly told me she would tell her parents about Candy.

Mom said she would keep the kids all day so I could do what I had to do. I had to contact the Atlantic City police department. I also wanted to talk to Joe Miller.

I contacted the police first. I explained to them who I was. They asked a lot of personal questions verifying I was Jeff Holder.

"We're sorry for your loss, Mr. Holder. I'm guessing you want some particulars in your wife's death. She was a passenger in her vehicle driven by Bill Akers. Preliminary tests showed both had consumed enough alcohol so that they were drunk.

"Mr. Akers hit a light pole at a high rate of speed. Your wife didn't have on her seatbelt and was found pinned under the dashboard. The impact had broken her neck. The medical examiner said she died very quickly."

"What about Bill Akers? Is he still alive?" I asked.

"Yes, he is in very critical condition. He is in surgery as we speak. He sustained major damage to his lower extremities. His chest was crushed against the steering column. He will be going through more surgeries. He has a fifty-fifty chance of survival at this point."

"He isn't going to be able to go scot-free if he survives, will he?"

"No Mr. Holder. He will be charged with vehicular homicide in the death of your wife. He was drunk well beyond the legal limit."

"Sir, what do I do now? You know, my wife's body and all."

"I would suggest you get a lawyer and he will handle having the body sent to a mortuary of your choosing. We will also send her personal belongings with her body. I'll fax an accident report to your lawyer for all your insurance purposes. Again Mr. Holder, I'm very sorry for your loss."

After speaking with the police department, I got hold of the lawyer I had talked to a week before. He was surprised to hear from me so soon. I told him about the death of my wife and asked if he could help me out. He said he would meet me in a couple of hours at his office.

He received the fax about the accident and they would be sending my wife's body to the funeral home that I had chosen. They said it would be a couple of days. The lawyer said he would take care of all the legal matters. We had our insurance company to deal with, plus my wife's life insurance where she worked and God knows what else I might need to do.

Later he would deal with any other legal matters that arose. I was thankful to have a caring lawyer.

The next person I talked to was Joe Miller. He was very sympathetic with my situation. He told me he stopped sending files when he heard about the accident. He said he was with Julie at the time. He wasn't aware that Bill and Candy had left the hotel until he didn't see them on the visual.

I asked him if there was anything he could add about the accident? Why wasn't Candy wearing a seatbelt? What did the police mean when they said Bill was having surgery on his lower extremities?

"Jeff, I talked to a friend at the police station. Are you sure you want to know these things? The press got the same story that you were told."

"So, what wasn't I told, Joe?"

"Candy wasn't wearing a seatbelt because she was giving Bill oral sex. When he came in her mouth she went to get up quickly and hit the steering wheel. He lost control and she fell forward under the dashboard as he hit a light post. She literally bit off his cock. It was in her mouth when they found her. I'm not sure if she choked on his cock or broke her neck first."

"What a horrible way to die."

"According to the report she didn't suffer long. As for Bill Akers, he will be suffering for a very long time. He did get his cock sewed back on but he'll be lucky to piss out of it. He collapsed a lung, broke a number of ribs and damaged his spleen. They might find more damage while they are operating. If he makes it through all of that, he will face vehicular homicide charges."

I thanked Joe and needed to talk to Charly. I called her and she met me for coffee. "What is it Jeff? What did you find out?"

"I don't know how much I should tell everyone." I told her the whole story that Joe had told me.

"Don't tell it to anyone, Jeff. Don't ruin the memories that everyone has of her. Just go along with the printed story that says they hit a post and she was killed. You can say they were coming back from a dinner. You have no reason to get even with her. She is the mother of your kids and you want her parents in the kids' lives. Nothing would be gained by spewing insults about her. You're much better than that."

Charly was so much more level-headed than I was. I had a copy of the police report and that's what I told people.

Candy's parents help me pick out the funeral arrangements. I felt they needed a way to mourn. Charly suggested it. She also said she would stay in the background during the services. We had a nice service and it was well attended by my friends and by Candy's friends and fellow employees. I knew that some of them were aware of her cheating on me by the way they talked to each other.

I stood there with Candy's parents and greeted everyone. Mom and Dad paid their respects and went home to watch the kids so Charly could come to the funeral home. I wished I could have hugged her longer and sat beside her but it might not have seemed appropriate.

After the funeral I had a long talk with Mom and Dad. It would just be too hard for me to care for the kids myself. We all agreed that I would move back home to my parents' house. I could have my old room back and the twins could share the spare room.

I started back to work after taking time off for the funeral. I didn't work any overtime. I really didn't have a need to. One day I got a call from my lawyer and he told me to stop by Candy's employer. It was to pick up her personal things and they had the life insurance check as well as money from Candy's savings plan.

Most of the employees paid their respects again but I could see that some, like Julie, did their best to avoid me. I wanted to yell at them and tell them that I knew about Candy's cheating and how two-faced they all were but like Charly said, "Let it go."

Because it was considered an accidental death I received a hundred thousand dollars, plus a few thousand from her savings. I took the money and put it in the bank for now. I figured I would invest it later for the kids' education.

I also got a large payment from the auto insurance company. They paid for accidental death and for Candy's car. My lawyer had talked to Bill Akers insurance company also. I actually collected more money from his insurance company since he was driving Candy's car.

I paid my lawyer his fees and thanked him for not bringing up the possible divorce. He just smiled and shook my hand.


Life was back to some thing like normal. To say I didn't miss Candy would be a lie. She was my wife and the mother of my kids. I cared for her but I guess she just wanted more than I had to offer.

The kids were growing and speaking a few words. They was funny how they began calling the older women in their life, Nana. That would be their Grandparents and also Charly's mom. The younger women like my sister and Charly they called Mama. How they knew any difference I didn't know. I did know I was Dada.

I wish I knew what was a normal period of morning. I wanted to get serious with Charly but I wanted to wait the proper time. I was still mixed up and doing the best I could. My parents were wonderful in helping me. They treated Charly like another daughter but they have always done that.

Candy's parents would come and see the kids or I would take them over to see them every week. They treated me ok but I doubt I was ever on their favorites list. A few months had gone by and they asked if they could throw a birthday party for the kids at their house.

Everyone showed up, my parents along with my sisters family. Charly and her parents were there also, seeing they were relatives. Bob had asked to talk to me alone and we went in the other room.

"Jeff, I guess you know that we didn't want Candy to marry you. Everyone wants the best for their kids. I now know that you are a good person and the truth about Candy. I did a little investigating and found out that Candy had been cheating on you.

"I know you knew about it but did all you could to keep anyone from knowing. It could have really ruined her image as well as our family's. I want to thank you for that. Alice and I both want to see you go on with your life. You have mourned enough for such a young man.

"We feel you should get back into dating and maybe find a wonderful wife for our grandbabies. Again we want to thank you for the respect you showed our family."

I had tears in my eyes and hugged the big military guy. I knew it was hard for him to say. I didn't ask where he got his information but didn't disagree with it either.

We had a great party for the kids. Before I left I told Bob and Alice that they would always be in the kids' life no matter what my future brings.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.