Love Will Prevail - Cover

Love Will Prevail

Copyright© 2011 by OPENMIND

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is based on characters created in Allison. This story has grown way beyond the central character in Allison. There, fore this is new story with the chapter from Allison to start it for the sake of completion. If some one has read Allison please move on to second chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

The four incestuous siblings came to around nine thirty. Allison felt as if she had run a marathon and all her muscles ached. Her breasts felt bruised; her face felt the effects of drying cum as did her beautiful nostrils.

Her three brothers were looking at her love and devotion and soon they all were kissing her all over. Mike suggested dinner in their family's favourite restaurant. All four rushed to get washed up and ready. Her brothers could barely keep their hands off their sister. Allison could not get enough of her brothers' too. The eventually managed to get out by ten thirty. Allison in a white long cotton dress with light blue flowers was beauty personified. Her brothers were envy of all women in their khakis and white shirts.

The dinner was filled with family chat and wine and wonderful meal. The brothers teased their sister with sexual innuendoes and soon were victim of her pranks. Zach was the designated driver. They got home by midnight. Allison was bursting to go to loo.

The four siblings rushed inside the house and Allison shrieked as her three brothers made a dash to grab her and ran upstairs. Her brothers were shucking their clothes off as they chased her. Allison found herself running towards her oldest brother's room. Her brothers caught up with her inside the room. Allison's throat dried as she saw her brothers' massive cocks dangling like long thick batons even when flaccid.

Mike gently engulfed his sister in his arms and soon her dress was being pulled off her body. She did not wear any bra. Zach pulled her panties off.

"I really have to pee," wailed Allison.

She was ushered into the en suite, her brothers trailing close to her. She was giggling and laughing, " How do you guys think I would pee if you do not give me space?"

Mike lifted his sister up in the air with his powerful hands under her thighs. Allison found herself astride her brother's shoulders with her legs dangling over his back and his mouth kissing her crotch, "Mickeee! I really need to go!"

Mike whispered in passionate growl, "Allie, please pee now."

Allison soon caught up her brothers' desire. She felt her heart race and her breathing quicken, "Mickey, You want me to pee where I am?" Allison asked throatily.

Mike nodded yes. Allison felt her other two brothers' hands all over her ass. She felt one finger running all over her anus and tried to push inside and her bladder opened. Allison's pee drenched Mike's face as he opened her mouth and tried to catch as much as he could and gulp it quickly. Allison was not kidding when she expressed urgency. Allison thought she would never stop peeing. Her pulse was racing as she heard Mike trying to capture as much as of his sister's pee as he could. Mike's front body was awash with Allison's warm sweet pee.

Allison felt hot and flushed as her brother drank her pee and she showered him in addition with her warm fragrant urine. Eventually her stream petered out and despite her contracting her abdominal muscles she could not express any more pee. Mike kissed and licked her pubic hair drenched in pee.

Mike lowered her off his shoulders with some urgency. Before Allison could prepare herself she felt herself being lowered to monster head of now rampantly hard cock of her brother. Her both arms flew around Mike's neck as she felt her brother adjust her cunt opening over his huge cock head. Once satisfied, Mike lowered his sister's pussy opening over his cock head. Allison gasped as the monster cock of her brother laid her soft pussy wide open. Her eyes locked onto her brother's who smiled and allowed his sister to fall with her weight impaling her pussy in one long brutal movement on his gigantic cock. Allison shrieked in genuine pain and gasped as she felt her cunt full beyond belief once again with her brother's monster penis.

Mike with no respite started to swing his sister like a pendulum using his super strength to fuck her pussy at a blinding savage pace. Allison's screams soon changed into moans of a woman in throes of passion generated by a massive thick and long cock pistoning in and out of her now streaming cunt.

"Mickey, AHHH. Fuck me. AANNGGH. So huge. You are TOO BEEG. AAHHH. UUNNGG. FUCCKK MEE."

Mike swung her sister like a doll on his monster cock. Allison could feel her brother's steel hard monster penis shuttling in and out of her churning pussy. She felt unbelievably stuffed and each thrust ended slamming against her cervix and pushed it way inside making her wince but wanting more. Allison had never been fucked like this before and within ten minutes Allison was screaming like a banshee declaring her first orgasm.

Mike gave even more powerful thrusts pulling his sister almost off his gigantic cock and slamming her back burying it to the last millimeter making her scream with pleasure even more. Allison body was wrecked by the shattering climax exploding inside her and she clung to her brother's muscular neck for safety. She was barely aware of her brother swinging her hips as is they belonged to someone else. It took many minutes before flushed Allison settled down.

Mike held his sister steady as their younger twin brother Zach moved behind Allison. Their similar heights made this fucking almost naturally easy. Allison felt Zach rub something gooey, must be body wash, all over her anus and soon he placed his gianormous cock head against the tiny tight opening. Allison looked up and was about to ask her kid brother to take it slow but Mike glued his mouth over hers and she was overwhelmed by her brother's breathtaking tongue duelling kiss.

Zach bent his knees to bring his cock against his sister's anus, once happy his cock head was stationed just right Zach signalled to Mike who held their sister firmly. Zach added his hands under his sister's ass to spread them and take the weight as well. Allison felt now very familiar pressure on her anus. She pushed down as if defecating and with her brother's upward thrust from his muscular thighs her stretched anal ring surrendered within no time and Zach's massive glans shot in lubricated with soap like an arrow. Allison moaned loudly inside her brother's mouth as she felt her anal ring dilate to an impossible size. Sharp darts of pain stabbed her anus as her brother used the initial advantage to keep on pushing his massively thick cock inside his convulsing sister's throbbing soft warm rectum.

Allison did not scream in pain like before, 'I am getting used to my brothers' monsters' she thought inadvertently. Zach stopped nearly half way inside and then slowly pulled his cock out until his glans was inside his sister's shit passage. He flexed his long muscular thighs and shot upwards impaling his sister's obscenely dilated ass with his giant cock in one long savage thrust. Allison moaned loudly, "Zach ... SLOW PLEESE. AAHHH ... UNNGGH."

To begin with two brothers set up an alternating rhythm as they had done many time before. Mike would push his sister's ass towards Zach as he pulled out and then Zach would push their sister's ass away and help Mike to pull it on to his hungry cock. Allison was content to moan and grunt as her two brothers impaled her cunt and ass with their giant manhood, "Fuck me. AAHH SOOO GOOOD. Please fuck me more. You two are so huge. It hurts but fuck me. FFUUCCCKK MEEE."

Both brothers were happy to comply. They felt the divine warmth and softness of their sister's cunt and ass. Their love for their sister for many years made this day so much more memorable. They could not imagine a day that they could not have sex with their lovely sister. Allison was soon hurtling towards another orgasm. Mike and Zach now held their sister in middle equidistant from their hips and swung their mammoth cock in and out with their own individual pace. Allison was beside herself. She could feel different rhythms. Sometime one brother's cock would while other was slamming it in. Sometimes both monster cocks would pull back leaving her both channels empty for a short time before both hammered their mammoth penises back in filling their sister to bursting limits. Allison was now cumming in one long continuous orgasm.

"Aahhh. UUNNG. FFUU ... AAHHH ... CCKK. AARGH ... AAAIIEEEE," Allison wailed as each wave of her body shattering orgasm exploded inside her, "CUUMMEENGG. FUUCCKK MEE. AAIIEEEUNGHHHH."

Allison felt her two brothers had started to grunt and thrust their monster cocks even with more vigour. As she climaxed yet again her two brothers after over half an hour of fucking slammed their cocks to the hilt and spurted hot scalding thick potent cum deep inside their sister's cunt and rectum. Allison grappling with her own mind bending orgasm felt her two passages even fuller as her brothers filled them with huge volume of thick creamy cum spurt after spurt. None of her two brothers slowed down as they emptied their lust inside their sister.

Allison moaned and groaned as her two insatiable brothers continued their frantic fucking as if they had never cum. Allison's moaned were becoming louder with each passing minute of furious paced fucking from her two brothers. The bathroom was filled with the unmistakable fragrance of Allison's rectum as her brother liquidised her rectum's solid contents with his massive steel hard ramrod. Her cunt juices added to this heady aroma.

Allison could hear the squelching sounds as her older of three brothers Mike's cock pistoned in and out of her ravaged cum and pussy juices filled vagina. Zach slapped his sister's bottom loudly with each bone jarring thrust with his groins as he shuttled his mammoth man meat in and out Allison's equally abused rectum.

Allison had cum at least for more times as her brothers continued to take her from one body shattering orgasm to another for another forty minutes. Her two brothers had been fucking and buggering Allison for well over an hour and she was tiring under the onslaught of repeated orgasms. Allison moaned her fresh orgasm and pleaded, "Mickey, Zach please cum inside me. You are so fucking good. I love you so mUUUCCHH ... UNNGGH."

Mike and Zach speeded up even more if that was humanly possible. They both raced to their climax almost simultaneously. Allison nearly screamed with pleasure and pain as her two brothers slammed their monstrosities together to the hilt as they exploded violently. Their orgasm matched the tormenting climax of their sister. Allison felt each twitch and throb of her two brothers' cocks as they spurted deep inside her pussy and rectum. They slammed their cock in less coordinated manner and kept on ejaculating thick copious cum in spurts which went on for ever filling their sister's already bursting rectum and cunt even more.

Zach and Mike held their sister impaled on their monster cock for many minutes as Allie tried valiantly to settle her breathing from her repeated orgasms. Eventually Zach slowly pulled his monstrosity out of his sister's obscenely dilated ass, which was now covered with brown and creamy gooey film, as an evidence of recent ravaging of Allie's delectable rectum. Allie whimpered as she felt her brother's massive cock leave her sore rectum and glued her gasping mouth on her older brother's mouth. Mike moved to bedroom carrying his sister impaled on his massive steel hard inhuman cock, his huge hands supporting her voluptuous ass- her arms wrapped around his neck, her sweet open mouth glued to his as her tongue explored his mouth, her thunder legs around his hips. Mike climbed on the bed effortlessly as if her sister weighed nothing more than a feather.

Mike soon was lying on his back with his beautiful sister lying atop him, Allie's knees resting on either side of her brother, her wet weeping cunt impaled on his inhumanly thick and long giant cock and her bottom raised invitingly for her other two brothers to ravage. Tim soon moved in and knelt behind his sister's voluptuous bottom splattered with brown fluid and anus still covered with creamy brown goo, his threatening young steel hard monstrous cock ready to sink inside his sister's sweet soft fragrant rectum. Allie moaned loudly as she felt her brother's massive cock first dilate and then impale her sore ass. She felt she would burst as her two brothers filled her body with their giant penises. Both brothers soon fell in a smooth fucking rhythm as their sister moaned louder and louder. Zach sat close to Allie's head and soon his sister took hint and moved towards him still available to her other brothers to keep fucking her sweet sift cunt and pliable warm rectum with increasing thrusts. Allie hungrily sucked and licked the monstrous girth and length of her younger brother as she tasted heady mix of his cum and her rectal goo.

"OOOOUUUUNNNNGGGGHH", moaned Allie as her brothers' two monstrous cocks ploughed her soft cunt and tender ass mercilessly. She was on verge of her yet another orgasm as her two brothers fucked her with long firm thrusts impaling her cunt and ass in an alternate rhythm. Tim grabbed one dangling swaying large soft breast of his sister and mauled it in his huge hand. Mike held his sister's ass steady to make his and his brother's thrusts easy and effective.

Soon Allison went tense and her mouth came off her brother's cock involuntarily as her orgasm tore through her body. Zach mauled his sister's other aching breast as Allison's beautiful face showed the sweet agony of her ripping orgasm. Her mouth was part open, her eyes were tight shut and her beautiful nostrils flared with each laboured breath, "I AAMMM ... CCUUMMMMEEENNGG. SO GOOOD AAAIIIIUUUNNNGH. FFUUCCKK MEEEE. OONNNAARRGGHHH. FFUUCCKKKK."

Zack and Mike drunk in the beauty of the tableau in front of their eyes as their extremely beautiful sister's face was bathed in the orgasmic pain. Allison's three brothers allowed her to some moments to savour her orgasm and simmer down before once again setting the ever increasing pace and force of their fucking. Her three brothers took Allison all night in various combinations. She forgot which of her brother's massive cock was in her ass or cunt or her mouth. They all were equally monstrous and tools of torture and pleasure at the same time. Allison was tag fucked and buggered. All three of her loving brothers finished by cumming on their sister's beautiful face in early hours of morning filling her beautiful nostrils as Allison laid listlessly totally spent after her in numerous orgasms and her breathing barely noticeable.


Allison woke late in the morning of bright sunny Saturday. Her face was covered with dried cum. She felt her beautiful nostrils filled with drying cum and made her nose itchy. She smiled as her eyes filled with love scanned the three tall muscular bodies of her brothers all lying close to her. She noticed wetness between her thighs. Allison took her hand and wiped her cuntlips and expected to see and taste cum deposited inside her pussy by her virile insatiable brothers. She instead found a creamy red film covering her fingers. Allison had stopped her pills when Marcus left and now was having beak through bleeding. She knew it was always slight and lasted two or three days, unlike her natural periods which were full and lasted nearly five or six days.

Allison's first thought was of disappointment. She surprised herself, as she feared that her brothers might not like to continue their sexual adventure during her menstruation. Unlike most women Allison felt sexier and desired sex as much as any time during her periods. As if linked with subliminal connection all three brothers stretched and opened their eyes and all three looked at their beautiful sister's face. Soon all three were hugging and kissing their sister good morning.

"I am sorry. Sadly my breakthrough bleeding has started. You may not want to have sex with me. It will finish by Monday but dad and mom would be home by then," Allison said with monumental disappointment in her voice. The bedroom filled with three masculine hearty laughers of her brothers as they all three brushed aside her assumptions that they would be inhibited by her period.

"Allie, it is natural and we would rather amputate our cocks than miss any chance of having sex with you," Mike whispered as he kissed his sister's half open mouth.

Allison's heart soared as she realised that her tryst with her three brothers would continue unabated, "I am so happy. Please never say something as horrible as amputating your beautiful cocks. They are not yours alone. I too own them along with any loving women you would choose to share them with."

The four siblings started with their morning ablution sharing the same bathroom. Allison's brothers made breakfast together and joked, laughed and touched their sister all through out. Allison felt all their sexual overtures absolutely natural.

No sooner the breakfast was over Allison's insatiable brothers were demanding their sister's attention as their rampant monster cocks once again hungered for their sister's soft juicy orifices. Allison was taken until late afternoon in the huge living room until she cried out in exhaustion and declared that her cunt and ass were too sore to take her brothers' monstrosity any longer. She was lifted gently and taken to the bedroom and they took a long nap. After a late lunch/early dinner the four were replenished and continued their robust untiring fucking well into the morning. Sunday followed in the same vain. Allison got used to accommodating her brothers' monstrosity in her cunt and ass with a whimper alone. She could sense subtle difference in their thrusts and touch. She was fucked into total exhaustion each time. When they all slept in on Monday morning Allison felt a sense of deep loss as she realised her brief foray in incestuous love with her three brothers would have to come to an end once their parents returned. She could cry as she stroked the handsome faces and monster cocks of her brothers


Edward [Ted] Hunter got out of the car as his trusted driver pulled into the massive driveway and brought the car to a halt and opened the door for his boss. He was forty-seven years old. He was one of the youngest general in history of army and retired early due to philosophical differences with the government and now solely focussed on expanding the family business empire and offer consultancy on various army issues. He stood six feet and three inches tall and was built on large scale. He was broad shouldered and his muscular frame was broader with age and covering of signs of good living. There was a hint of belly, which was barely discernible when dressed. He had thick curly dark hair with rich strands of white. His face was ruggedly handsome, given to him by his equally handsome father with added features from his extremely beautiful mother. Ted exuded authority even when his eyes were crinkled with smile.

Ted went to the other side to open the door and help his wife to emerge from the car. Kimberley [Kim] Hunter ne Carter gracefully came out holding her husband's hand and stood close to him for few seconds. She stood about five feet six or seven inches tall. Kim was forty-five years old. Her long simple Egyptian cotton light spring yellow loose flowing dress accentuated her full body in most alluring way by trying to hide more than show in a tacky manner. Kim had most beautiful face that was handed down to her deceased mother. Her exquisitely beautiful nose was the highlight of her face the soft smooth neck moved onlookers' eyes to generously large breasts that moved gently encased in soft cotton bra. Kim's full waist was a testimony to her full life and lack of obsession with starvation diets. Her hips flared declaring a woman who had mothered four loving children. Her full thighs moved to healthy ankles and beautiful feet encased in roman leather sandals. Kim was breathtakingly voluptuous and beautiful. Allison was safe in knowing she would look more and more like her mother with each passing decade.

No sooner Ted and Kim had settled themselves on the driveway their four off springs ran out to greet them. Allison ran screaming towards her father who lifted her in his arms, her arms tight around his muscular neck as she kissed her handsome strong father repeatedly on his laughing mouth.

Kim was engulfed in the arms of her three strong handsome sons who showered her with kisses. All five moved in after sons hugged their father and Allison treated her mother with same love and affection and million kisses. Allison walked with her arms around her mother inside the house.

The next week passed in a whirl. The days were filled with various activities and evenings with concerts, plays. They all dined at home or at exclusive restaurants.

Allison's parents seemed to have become greedy to enjoy their children's company as Allison's marriage showed that they all would have their own lives at some time.

Allison missed her brothers, to her consternation not her loving husband, the first two nights after her parents' return. The third night she was surprised late in the night by Mike who quietly slipped into her bed and woke her up gently. Allison could scream with joy as she was fucked and buggered to early hours of morning. Her younger twin brothers teased Allison, with their twinkling blue eyes, as she and Mike both were late in getting up.

The next night Allison was joined by Zach and they both had sex like greedy starving children. Allison was now expecting one of her brothers the third night and was rewarded by arrival of Tim. Soon the two incestuous lovers were in deep open mouthed wet kiss as Allie desperately tried to pull her brother's tee shirt off him. Tim laughed at his older sister's impatience and removed it himself. Allison pulled his shorts off and gasped at the familiar sight of now her brother's monster beautiful rock hard cock. Tim greedily removed his sister's loose tee shirt and marvelled at her large soft breasts. He pulled her panties off to expose her full thighs and soft cunt covered with rich growth of dark blond soft curly pubic hair glistening with leaking fragrant pussy juices.

Tim dived with his mouth open to savour the sweet treasure of his sister's pussy as Allison shrieked with pleasure and soon was pushing her hips up towards her brother's devouring mouth. Tim's tongue soon reduced Allison into moaning mass of illicit lust and exploding orgasm. Tim did not let his sister free even when after three orgasms her cunt was painfully sensitive to his oral ministrations. He moved his attention to her anus and within five minutes he was tasting the heavenly flavour of his sister's rectum and Allison was going orgasmic mad with repeated waves of torrential pleasure coursing through her voluptuous body. At last Tim took pity on his sister as she collapsed depleted with her orgasm as a prelude to long night of similar pleasure. Tim moved up and covered his sister's full body with his lithe muscular frame. Allison kissed her brother tasting her won cunt juices and anal flavour and whispered, "Timmy, I love you. I am so glad you guys chose to come. I would have gone mad thinking about you all."

"Allie, no way we would not have come. We drew lots but Mike used his seniority to be the first," Tim adjusted his mammoth cock head at the fluttering moist entrance of his sister's cunt and pushed his giant cock inside her inch by inch making Allison gasp as her brother's cock's enormous size once again made place for itself stretching her cunt walls to an unimaginable dimension.

Allison moaned loudly, "I am so happy. Timmy please fuck me. Fuck me as you want to. Fuck me real hard. Please don't stop even if I scream. Please fuck meee. FFUUCCKK..."

Tim did just that he fucked his sister all night until Allison's cunt and ass were sore and she had cum so many times that she lost count. Tim only stopped once his sister was totally exhausted and went listless and could only moan feebly as she came to meet her brother's last explosive ejaculation of the night. Tim left his sister's cunt and ass full of thick warm creamy cum as she slipped into deep sleep of exhaustion and her breathing became deep. Tim kissed his divine sister on her beautiful nose and quietly left to his room.


Friday morning Ted's father rang with the news of his mother's fall during dry skiing and she had to get admitted for an MRI to ensure that there was no fracture. Allison's Grandfather Wilbur Hunter [Bill] was sixty-nine and was married to her grandmother Kathleen [Kath] for forty-eight years. Kim decided to go and keep her father and Mother-in-law company until Kath was back on her feet. [Kath called her father-in-law dad and mother-in-law mom from the day they met.] She was delighted that her three sons promptly offered and insisted that they would like to accompany their mother. They would get some hiking and mountain biking if all was well with grandma.

Kim insisted that Ted should stay to honour his official commitments and Allison would keep him company. The family debated the travel plans. It was either their small plane or the huge four by four. As things seemed under control mother and sons agreed upon driving as it was scenic and they could stay overnight in family's favourite highway hotel as the family had done many times.

Kim and Allison's three brothers left around late afternoon after lots of kisses and apologies to Allison. They were aiming to get to the hotel by seven and then leave in the morning to reach their grandparents farm in the hills.


Ted and Allison decided to go for tennis. Allison was a good player but no match for her father's strong game. They both were sweating when finished. Ted offered to take his daughter for a classical concert and then dinner in their favourite Italian restaurant.

When Allison came down in a light blue long silk dress her father could not stop marvelling at his daughter's maturing beauty. Ted took his daughter in his arms and kissed her on top of her head, "Allie, you look so divine and beautiful. I am lost for words. I am going to be the most proud father in town today."

Allison when she was coming down saw her father in a new light. He stood tall and massive in blue blazer, light blue shirt and Khakis. Allison went weak at the knees as she saw the man her father was- all power, kindness and raw authority rolled in one huge bundle.

"Daddy, I see my dad is going to make all women go weak in their knees and men jealous. My dad is the most handsome daddy in the world," Allison kissed her dad back rising on her toes.

The evening was wonderful. Ted made his daughter feel all womanly. Allison was all grace. They both made heads turn everywhere. Father and daughter came back late in the night a bit tipsy with expensive wine. They both watched late news with cognac before kissing goodnight. Allison tossed and turned for an hour until wine and tiredness took control and she fell asleep. She ached for her brothers and suddenly a new face kept on creeping in her imagination. Allison was frightened at the audacity of even thinking about it. She had never kept secrets from her parents. Her brothers were cosily away. They too had never hidden anything from their dad and mom. Allison was worried that her brothers would open up to their mother and she may be the only one hiding. As she let herself sink in the arms of sleep her thoughts and worries were not about confessing about her illegitimate incestuous tryst but a massive strong body taking her in his arms as her brothers did. It belonged to her father.


Mike parked the dusty Mercedes suv at exactly seven thirty. The rooms were booked. Kath left her sons and porters to handle the luggage. She told them that she was going to take shower and ring grandpa. The boys should do the same before dinner.

Kim rang grandpa on his mobile. He was in hospital.

"Kimmy, MRI is tomorrow. Grandma is comfortable. They have given her morphine despite her protestations that she was not in that much pain," Bill said with tender love and affection directed towards both, her daughter-in-law and his wife.

Kathleen was a tough resolute extremely beautiful woman of sixty-seven years. Kim felt warm and cosy as she heard her father-in-law's deep resonating manly voice [quite like her husband's], which reminded her of her own father.

Kim was taking her travelling clothes off as she was talking. Bill had extra sensory antennae when it came to his family, "Kim sweetie, are you getting ready for a shower?"

Kim giggled like a schoolgirl caught with a boy in the backyard, "Yes dad. I am all sweaty with the long drive. I am so looking forward to seeing you and mom. Boys cannot wait to pamper their grandma."

Bill laughed, "Shall I also break a leg to get pampered?"

Kim laughed too and said hastily, "Please don't talk like that. It may bring bad luck. I shall always pamper you. All you have to do is ask."

Wilbur's laugh resonated through the phone filling his daughter-in-law's ears and mind with love for him, "I am so blessed, sweetheart. I cannot wait to hold you in my arms."

"We will be there tomorrow morning, dad." Kim whispered. They exchanged loving entreaties before disconnecting.

Kim put the phone down and saw herself in the full length mirror. She was standing in bra and panties. She threw the dress away on the bed. Her dark blond hair were wavy not sharp curly as her daughter's. Her divinely beautiful face showed what Allison would be in twenty five years. Kim slowly unhooked her bra to expose two very large, heavy soft breasts of heavenly proportion and beauty. They both drooped with their own weight to make them even more alluring. They both indicated towards her soft slightly bulging belly of a woman who had loved and procreated. Her full waist filled out to flaring of her wholesome hips encased in the white cotton panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.