Couples Sharing in the Faith - Cover

Couples Sharing in the Faith

Copyright© 2011 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Two young couples meet in church and form an intimate relationship where they share each other's spouses. On a fluke they meet a widow (Aggie) who was formerly in a swapping relationship with Penny's parents (See All for One and One for All). On their third Christmas they visit Penny's parents where they enjoy a familial swap. Before the holiday's over Penny's swapping friends join them before Aggie shows up to join party.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Having finished their Christmas Eve preparations and knowing that Penny and John were still forty minutes away both Paul and Alice would secretly check the window to see if they would see headlights coming down the street. There was a new kind of excitement in the house knowing that their anticipation was something more intense than just having family coming for Christmas. Aggie’s phone call of a couple of weeks ago had alerted them to the knowledge that the youngsters were junior members of the Musketeers, so to speak so Paul and Alice were now charged with the possibility of “knowing” their daughter and son-in-law in a Biblical way. Watching Paul take another peek out the window Alice said, “This could be a new version of the Musketeers.”

Paul asked, “How do you think it might get started, Alice?”

They’d been talking about it since Aggie had called. She told them, “Your kids and their friends are swingers.” She told them that she was considering selling the house to them. She related that John had come over the morning after they came to her house that night and that she had gone to bed with him. “Funny thing,” she had said, “Penny came over after church on Sunday and it was like she seduced me. Go figure Paul, I hadn’t had sex since before Corwin died. Now your daughter and her husband both wore me out on two consecutive DAYS. She may not be your daughter but there’s no question that she’s Polly’s.

When Paul asked her how she thought it might happen Alice just said, “Leave it to me babe I’ll get you inside her before we open Christmas presents.”

It was after midnight when Penny and John came. She and Paul were tired from decorating the tree, getting Christmas dinner prepared and presents wrapped and laid out they were both too tired to pursue anything other than a little conversation and going to bed. The kids were wiped out as well. Penny had worked all day then played for the Christmas Eve service and driven the three hours that it took them to get there. John had a busy day too with the Christmas music and driving the car at night. So, after a glass of wine, they all turned in by 1:00 am.

In the morning Alice came into the kitchen and Penny was already there having a cup of coffee. After a little small talk, she figured she’d just get the ball rolling by suggesting that Penny go wake her father up. After Penny went on her errand, she gave her about fifteen minutes before sneaking down the hall to the master bedroom door and putting her ear against it. When she heard her daughter-in-law’s soft voice making acclamations of orgiastic joy, she thought I told him I would figure it out. She heard her say, “Oh yes Daddy then heard the thup-thup-thup noises of them fucking.

Satisfied that her suggestion for Penny to wake her dad bore fruit Alice moved down the hall to Penny’s bedroom door behind which John was sleeping. Opening it a crack she saw him lying there and thought about his uncircumcised penis as Aggie had described it and thought this could be the first time, I could have an uncut cock in my mouth.

Stealing in she lifted his covers enough for her to peek beneath them. He lay on his side facing her. Not only was he erect; his member pointed straight at her through the fly of his pajamas. She could see just the tip of his glans peeking out of his turtleneck-like prepuce. With a chuckle, she thought he’s not as large as Paulie but there’s no way am I going to miss out on THIS.

Lowering herself to her knees she continued holding the blanket up with her left hand and reached for John’s erection with her right. “Ooh,” she murmured as her fingers wrapped around it, “Merry Christmas Johnny boy.”

John stirred but didn’t wake, straightening his legs and instinctively pushing his hips forward. Alice raised further on her knees so she could get her mouth closer, thrust out her tongue, and touched the peeking tip. INCREDIBLE she thought with a girlish giggle.

He stretched, yawned, and said in a satisfied voice, “Jesus Pen this is a nice way to start Christmas day.”

Well, Alice thought no sense stopping now. She stretched back the loose skin covering John’s cock which pulled his foreskin off his glans. Wow, she thought before encircling it with her lips.

“Yes babe,” he said and mumbled, “you’ve always been the best cocksucker in the world.”

He-he, Alice thought, he should have known how good Penny’s real mother was. Taking her lips off his cock she stroked him a few times so she could visualize what an uncut penis felt and looked like, repeatedly baring his knob, and recovering it with his foreskin.

Still not awake John murmured, “Make my Christmas blowjob really special Hun,” rolling lazily on his back (Alice’s hand coming with it making her body move beneath the covers to keep her mouth close to his cock).

Pointing his dick to her mouth she gobbled it inside. With her lips against his balls and the head of his cock touching the back of her throat she flattened her tongue on the base of his shaft, moved back then, and with tightened lips slowly uncovered, and recovered his glans with his foreskin.

“Oh BABY,” he sighed, “You always know how to do something different.”

Her mind traveled back to her youth to the times she did the same to her minister-father, only moving her saliva-coated lips on his slippery knob for the first time (when he told her she was the only one that could rid him of evil spirits the way she did it). Having been so religious at the time she had taken him seriously and thought she was sucking the Devil out of her father’s body. But when she had become a member of the Musketeers in 1942, she realized that because of her experience with her father, she had become the most effective cocksucker of the group.

HOLY SHIT. During her reverie, she was pleasantly startled ­by John’s forceful ejaculation. Jesus, this Johnny boy’s got a short fuse. Remembering Aggie describing him as “a man who has a short fuse but loves to cum and can get hard very fast if you hang in there,” she swallowed his seminal offering while suckling him back to erection.

John Having become aware that there was something different about the blowjob pulled back the covers and said, “Jesus Christ! ALICE.”

“Are you okay with this John?”

“More than okay Alice,” he said with a devilish laugh, “I’ve only been thinking about it since we first met.”

“So?”

Putting his hands on her head he said, “So, you’re doing good Alice. Don’t stop now.”

Looking for a degree of confirmation she said, “Are you sure you’re okay with this old woman’s mouth on your prick?”

“I’ve always enjoyed older women Alice. And what you’re showing me just tells me to cry out for more.”

Looking up at him through hungry, licentious eyes she licked his uncircumcised head, puckered her lips around the prepuce, rolled it off his glans then lapped at it with the tip of her tongue. “Mm, I lOVE it,” she said, surprised that he was already getting hard again. “Aggie told me how quickly you bounce back.”

“I almost forgot that she’s one of your pals, Alice. And do you know what?”

“What?”

“Aggie told me you guys had some pretty good romps.” She was holding his fully erect cock in her mouth as she eagerly nodded in agreement. “So, would you like to show me if you’re as good a rider as she is?”

Taking her mouth off his cock Alice said, “Well,” as she stood, climbed on the bed, straddled him, raised her robe, and pointed his cock between her legs, “When you throw a challenge out like that young man you bring out the competitor in me.”

“Let me hear a YEEHA then,” he exclaimed as she slipped his penis past her labia and impaled herself on his slippery hardness.

YEEHA,” she yelped as she realized how easily her son-in-law’s diminutive bulk filled her pussy. Gazing with a new kind of delight as his bunched foreskin pressed on her bulging g-spot.

As he thought, Thanks Mom and Dad for not allowing the doc to circumcise me, he once again gloated at the expression on the face of every woman he had fucked, even the experienced ones. As Alice ground her spot on his bunched foreskin he cupped her ass with his hands, drew his cock to the verge of her cunt, and wiggled it with mini fucks. Without fail, he exulted at the incredulous joy on her face.

“JESUS,” Alice said, “how does it DO that?”

With a confident smirk, he spasmodically fucked her while making sure the pressure of his bunched foreskin was in the right place. He knew it worked. It always did when he copulated so intensely. To the women, it brought fantastic imaginings: a huge popsicle, the handle of a baseball bat, or a bass drumstick. Many times, after the fact it caused women to masturbate with similar objects. “It does that by rolling my foreskin into a bunch,” He explained And with a boasting grin he asked, “So, you like it, Alice?”

“Like it?” she replied with inquisitive satisfaction, rotating her hips while he wiggled his knot, “This is a new experience for me. Like it? JESUS, it’s fucking GREAT.”

God, he thought it’s good to be me... I’m fucking great.

Though his arrogant expression was a turn-off she thought of her husband in the master bedroom fucking his lovely daughter. She imagined Paul’s humongous phallus probing Penny’s sweet, young cunt. Wriggling with a new kind of thrill as she took advantage of John’s mini-fucks, she experienced her first tit-quivering orgasm with him.

Dropping fully down on his erect schlong she rested against his chest while catching her breath. Lying on top of his body with his cock pulsing inside her pussy she cooed, “That was great John.” Remembering the thup-thup sounds coming through the closed door of the master bedroom she pictured Paul’s prominence harpooning her stepdaughter’s lithe, young body.

Often reveling at the feeling of her husband’s oversized bulk filling her pussy she was pleased that John’s more diminutive penis was satisfying her quite well. He’s got a short fuse. Stunningly though he gets hard like a fucking rabbit ... I can hardly believe it. And has that bunched-up skin behind his knob? Oh does it ever do the trick for me.


Nervous, Penny had tentatively entered her father’s room and edged to the side of the bed. Timidly putting her hand on his chest she shook him gently as she murmured, “Daddy,” then a little louder with a stronger shake. “Wake up Daddy.”

He yawned, stretched, and looked up at her with a sleepy smile and said, “Mornin Princess.” Steadily scanning her from her eyes to her chest then to her waist and back to her eyes he said, “You remind me so much of your mother.” Then reaching out and taking her hand he said, “Alice sent you in here didn’t she.” Penny nodded demurely. Rolling on his side he lifted himself on his elbow then patted the edge of the mattress and added, “She and I talked about it ... we’ve been talking about you and John since Aggie called a couple of weeks ago.”

Wrinkling her brow Penny’s eyes rolled upward searching for something to say then demurely sat down, her left hip touching his warm body through the covers. Remembering Gary’s excitement at being with Aggie that Saturday and her adventure with her parents’ diminutive friend the next day after church, she began lubricating at thoughts of what her father and wife might have talked about with Aggie. To break the uncomfortable silence she said, “I’ve dreamed about Aggie, Daddy, and ... and...”

“Corwin?” Paul helped (Corwin was Aggie’s husband).

“Yes ... well, more about Aggie. I remember seeing her when I was just a young kid but could barely remember what she looked like.’ Becoming more animated she said,” But Daddy she’s so cute and so wonderful (capturing the visual of being naked in bed with her) to um ... be with.” Pausing, she gave a fleeting grin. “She looked like a Pixie in those ... um ... pictures?”

“Our naughty pictures you mean?”

“Mm-hmm.” Wrinkling her brow, she rolled her eyes for emphasis then said with a wry smile, “They were more than naughty Daddy ... they were SHOCKING.”

Chuckling he said, “But from what Aggie told me about what you and your friends are up to, I don’t imagine you’re shocked as much anymore.”

“Well not shocked Daddy, I’ve seen them so many times (she blushed), but we don’t have any pornographic pictures like that of um ourselves.”

“Ya know sweety you have your Daddy in a dither down there. It’s been so long since you’ve had me in your hand and um...”

Cocking her eye at him she continued what he was suggesting, “my mouth?”

Letting go of her hand with his left hand he grabbed it with his right and guided it under the covers to his morning erection. Having become rock-hard during their conversation there was no need to encourage her to grasp it. Her fingers eagerly wrapped around it as if they were springs. She hadn’t done it since before John and she had married, clutching it enthusiastically.

I wonder if she thinks about it much he thought, which sent a thrilling chill through his body.

With her free hand, she lifted the cover and threw it back in a folded triangle “It’s beautiful Daddy,” she said giving his cock a couple of refamiliarizing strokes. Like always, a crystal bead of precum formed in his slit. “Look at you Daddy you seem to be pretty excited to have your little girl’s hand on it like it used to be.”

“And you Princess?” he said with a quick breath, “are you excited too?”

With a tacit chuckle, she made a point of rubbing her thighs together and wiggling her hips as she said, “Can’t you hear the almost noiseless, swishy sound of my lips sliding together Daddy? I’m so wet I feel like I’m going to float away.” With flirty eyes, she added, “Would you like for me to suck your cock the way I used to Daddy?”

“You can’t imagine how long I’ve been hoping it would happen again, baby. I’ve been thinking of something else though. It’s something I’ve been obsessing about since you were going through puberty. Shrugging his shoulders in the throes of self-disgust his eyes focused on her lap. “I’m hoping that you might feel the same way about it, honey. This thing (his eyes took in the seven-plus inch length of his pranging boner) has been waiting so long to feel the inside of your sex (he eyed her middle) that I’m like a young groom driving to his honeymoon hotel on his wedding day. Could you just jump on this thing, Pen, and give it a good ride?”

His pleading gaze turned into a wry smile as he added, “‘sides I would like for you to suck your Daddy’s cock with his cum mixed with your secretions all over it. I’m dying to kiss your lips that way before you take this well-practiced, fuck-wetted pecker inside your mouth again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.