Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Okay, this chapter has some fairly graphic activity between Roger and Mark Pringle. While I believe it helps the story, I understand some people would skip the story rather than read it.

In the hope that you persevere I have put a non-explicit synopsis after the chapter. When you reach the indicated point, jump to bottom of the chapter and find out the basics of what you missed.

Day 9, Tuesday

There was a hurried banging on my door and I opened to Anna's frazzled appearance.

"Where is it?"

"Socks drawer."

I think Anna might have been more disturbed that I had looked in her drawers than that her mother might have found the item in question -- the compact model vibrator that I had presented to Anna the previous evening, together with a little entertaining tale.

She turned back to her room. The venue wasn't right to discuss it further but the look I got suggested I would hear more later.

About all she did say in the walk from the car before we reached people who could overhear us was that I was an amazing storyteller. I told her in turn that she was getting pretty amazing herself.

I guess the highlight of my day was when Kyra approached me at one stage and invited me over to her house after school on Wednesday. I think it was because I appeared politely interested in her while occasionally casting my eye toward her brother, Mark.

Tuesday night was a more subtle repeat of Monday. This time Anna gave me a hand job while the vibrator was inside her; let me eat her to an orgasm; and then she used the vibrator again after swallowing my second load.

She didn't come a second time before I left but I think she was more than satisfied. Anna was wearing me out -- or might have been had she not realised she was fighting the stamina and resilience of a teenage male.

I think she doubted the group project I supposedly needed to spend a couple of hours on but Ma accepted it and even offered to pick me up from Mark and Kyra's house.

Day 10, Wednesday

Wednesday itself was uneventful other than that Anna made her way home with a couple of friends she had been neglecting for the past week. Apparently they were understanding that a boy would be grounds for a temporary behaviour change and had accepted her back into their company.

Mark drove and I sat in front with him, twisted to talk to Kyra in the back. It meant that for much of the trip I was looking part way between the windscreen and Kyra -- or just about where the driver was sitting.

Once again, both noticed but no comment was made.

The Pringle house wasn't quite a mansion -- if you define mansions in terms of Buckingham Palace.

It was bigger than maybe four or five like the Jamieson's and, like those in its immediate area, was surrounded by a wall that ensured privacy and a remotely-controlled gate that filtered out those permitted to approach from the less desirable.

The door wasn't opened by a maid but she turned up almost immediately we entered and I was introduced (simply as "This is Roger"); she wasn't.

The hall was well designed. It was impersonally welcoming rather than intimidating. You got no clue as to who lived in the house but neither did you feel yourself outside the Principal's or CEO's office. The obvious wealth was understated rather than being used to put the visitor in their place.

"Come on."

I was led down a passage to a room towards the back. It was now easy to see why Mark played so well. The full-sized pool table was centrally placed in a room that could have held its double and still allowed easy access for play. Comfortable chairs were spread around and there were tables both to drink at and where you could have either a friendly or a serious game of cards.

"Beer? Or something else?"

I looked at Kyra and raised my eyebrows. "Something hot?"

She laughed. "I can make you a cocktail."

"I'd better not go home drunk or smelling of booze."

"I can do a Vodka Martini -- shaken or stirred -- or a Ball Wanger."

"Huh?"

"It has double the vodka of a Wall Banger."

"Just the Wall Banger thanks."

Kyra didn't bother asking what her brother would have but a drink soon appeared for him. I watched Mark as he prepared the table. It seemed a game was assumed and I had no objections.

"You want to break?"

I waved the concession to him.

Mark was quite fit and not unattractive -- though with the money behind this property you'd take a good deal of abuse with the ugly stick before someone considered you even less than fair of face. He must have had interest from the girls who saw him. It was amazing that no-one had yet questioned their absence.

Kyra watched me watching Mark as I turned to select a cue. She had a Mona Lisa smile -- "Cat's got the cream," not happy but smug.

It would be interesting who broke first -- and I didn't refer to the balls Mark left scattered over the table. I took my turn, leaving Mark better off than he was before. He was looking at me when I lifted my eyes from the green fabric and I smiled at him. We maintained an unusual eye contact for over a second before he turned to scan the balls instead.

Had I unsettled him? It seemed so for his shot was, well, less than perfect. My score moved forward as I took advantage of the opportune resting place of the cue ball. Kyra remained silent; in fact our comments had simply been single word acknowledgements of a good play or self-deprecation on Mark's part for his mistake.

"Did you have to leave anyone behind when you shifted Roger?"

I turned to face Kyra. "No-one serious."

"You still miss them though?"

"A bit. I guess it doesn't help to mope. People are friendly here."

"So you've found someone already?"

"I've met quite a few people I like -- present company included. I've asked one of the girls on my foster-sister's soccer team to come to the Pool Hall with me Friday. I hope that's all right."

Mark seemed to pause for a second. Kyra though had a semi-shocked expression on her face."

"A girl?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, I don't know. I thought..."

"Hmm? What?"

"Leave it Ky." Mark was intent on the ball at the end of his cue.

"No, it's all right. What did you think Kyra?"

"Well you've been looking at Mark like I've seen the other guys look at a hot girl."

"It's not a safe town to be gay in."

Now Mark turned and looked at me.

"No. We don't have a lot of tolerance for queers."

"Which is why it's so nice there are so many charming ladies one can ask out."

I saw Mark considering the consequences of linking my statements together. Kyra had already done so behind my back.

"Camouflage!"

"Not entirely. I do like girls but..." I ran my eyes over Marks torso."

"How did you know? I've been careful."

"You could be more so. When was the last time you went on a date without a group around?"

Mark couldn't give me an answer.

"So do you like him?" Kyra wasn't about to let an opportunity for her brother to have a little love slip by for the want of any directness.

"I like you both."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, twins. Hello. Fantasy Island."

"Isn't that supposed to be with two blonde bimbos?"

"Okay you're not blonde and I suspect you're anything but bimbos."

"So, what? You want us to jump into bed with you and be your little slut toys?"

"Hey, can we roll the conversation back a bit before you wanted to string me up? And..." I pointed at the open door.

"Don't worry. Sound doesn't travel well out of this room and an open door means there isn't an ear within sight."

I had to bow to Mark's greater knowledge.

"Let's take this upstairs," declared Kyra suddenly and she led the way out the door assuming all the while that we would follow.

I grabbed my bag and walked with Mark, the game left unfinished on the table.

Up a much more stately staircase than I ascended most nights, Kyra stopped outside a door and ushered me in.

It is amazing how people who know the way will defer to someone who has no idea. Is it just so the stranger isn't left behind or so they can't plunge a knife in from behind? At least I had nowhere to go but an en suite and a walk in robe when I actually entered Kyra's bedroom.

This time the door was closed and locked and we sat together in a "private lounge" over by the windows.

"How do you know we won't say anything?"

"For the same reason I won't say anything about Mark. Self-preservation. You think this isn't the first time I've had to find the guts to make a move which might get me beaten up or worse?"

"Have you been with many ... others?"

"Men? An older guy and a friend; that's all. A couple of girls. Nothing long term."

Kyra looked at Mark. She had been asking most of the questions but it was his decision, his choice not hers.

If you wish, you can read a synopsis of the rest of the chapter by moving to the bottom of the page.

I shifted over to the seat beside Mark and moved my face closer to his. He could have backed away at any time; simply signalled unconsciously even, that he wasn't interested -- but he didn't.

Our kiss was as tender as my first with Anna had been. His lips parted and our tongues fought just a little before we sat back.

"Dad will kill me this time."

Was that an emphasis on the "me"?

"Not if he doesn't find out. Come here Roger."

Kyra stood and I took my place beside her. She moved into my arms and gave every sign I was to kiss her too. It wasn't half bad! I enjoy the pneumatic quality of a girl's chest pressed to my body. It is a unique experience -- one I cannot even begin to compare to anything but another girl.

"Mmm. You kiss nicely."

"I guess that's what I've been doing the most of."

"Mark? How do you feel watching Roger kiss me?"

"I don't know. A little jealous or maybe envious."

"Envy I can handle. If Dad was to think Roger was screwing me, what do you think he'd do?"

"Depends if it was what you wanted. If it wasn't, Roger would be about eight inches shorter."

"Seven tops," I answered.

"If you did want him," he continued, "I think Roger would get a little talk about not disappointing you and a blind eye so long as you didn't go around scaring the women-folk. All I get are talks about not disappointing him!"

"He's aware then?"

Mark nodded. "There was someone -- elsewhere -- and then he wasn't around any more and I've been under Dad's more watchful eye ever since."

"If Roger is in my room, Dad's not going to pay the same sort of attention is he?" pointed out Kyra.

"He doesn't have security cameras on you?" I asked, looking up at the corners of the ceiling. I had already checked that on entering the room. I wouldn't have kissed Mark unless I knew there were none.

"If he does there's been no sign of them. No. The outside is secured but behind the doors he doesn't want any evidence of what he does."

"Mark!" Kyra was obviously worried her brother would say too much.

"I don't care. If Roger is in town for very long he's going to hear about Dad. If he's going to come around here he'd better know sooner than later to stay out of Dad's way as much as possible and to forget anything he does see."

"It's still unwise to say things."

"If he's listening in, how safe is it going to be to think about fucking here or anywhere else?"

Kyra thought and nodded agreement.

"Hey," I started. "If you two are fooling around you can mark me down as suckered 'cause if you're not then I think I'd just as soon stay ignorant of whatever it is your father wouldn't want me knowing."

"Coward," grinned Mark. He was thawing enough to tease me.

"Come over here and say that."

He did and found himself in a tight embrace. There was nothing hostile about it -- precisely the opposite -- and I could feel him harden against my crotch. I don't know if girls notice it as much but, when your own erection is filling the space behind your zipper, another boy's hard-on is very obvious.

Of course there are few circumstances off the sporting arena where purely hetero males get to find that out. Actually I can't think of any.

Kyra watched kiss turn into kiss. "God you two make me so hot. Excuse me."

She disappeared into her bathroom.

Mark and I stood in each other's arms. "Do you fool around with each other at all? I mean I've got no hang ups about a girl and her bro' having a little fun together or just watching each other spanking the monkey. I just wondered if things could get weird with us all together -- you know, are either of you going to get uncomfortable?"

"Kyra did ask to see me jerk off a couple of times when we were younger but when I wasn't interested in watching her do the same she stopped asking."

"From her reaction I guess she's still interested though."

"I guess."

"I have to say I would watch ... and show. What do you like though? You're built nicely." I rubbed his crotch with a wayward hand."

"That's nice. I haven't really done a lot. Dad saw to that. You do realise you could be in some danger?"

"I'll simply have to be Kyra's boyfriend then. That's no hardship if she's interested. She's quite good looking and I like her."

"That's nice to know. I like you too."

"You weren't really supposed to hear."

"Better to hear a good review than pretend not to hear a bad one."

Kyra came back into the bedroom having "changed into something comfortable".

"How much do you really like girls Roger? Really."

"Well there is a lot to be said in favour of them. If they came with a prick they'd be perfect."

"So you only want me for my prick then?"

"Mark honey! Give me a chance to show you and you'll be glad I love Dick!"

"I don't mind it either," said Kyra.

"How about pussy?" I asked.

"No. Just hard dicks."

"Only one queer in this family," responded Mark.

"Oh the way Kyra's hinting, she might like a little queer in her."

"How can you be queer if you're fucking a girl?"

"Well maybe that's the 'little' bit."

"If it's little I don't know if I want it."

"Oh, I'll vouch for him. It's more than adequate."

"Why don't you let him show me himself? Or better yet why don't you both get them out and show me who stands proudest?"

Mark was hesitant so I ended all wavering by grabbing his belt with one hand and pulling his zipper down with the other. (One would normally never stick one's fingers down the front of a male friend's pants and expect to live.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.