Assassin - Cover

Assassin

Copyright© 2011 by Pescador del Valle

Chapter 20

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Ass, sass and sin. A young assassin does more than befriend people when he tries to get close to his targets. When I assumed my role as Roger Torrent in order to get close to some nasty people who didn't deserve to live I knew I would have a foster-sister. I just didn't appreciate that she would be the resourceful, stubborn type. (See blog regarding Mm content.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Day 22, Monday continued

Still naked from my time with Anna, I climbed out her window and closed it. Instead of returning to my room I picked up a soft bag and donned my special footwear before lowering myself to the ground. I dressed in the shadows, checked my surroundings again and set out.

My way went near the other girls' houses so I detoured and found Rosalee's in darkness. With a blown kiss I passed it by and went around the corner to Hailey's.

The drive there was adjacent to the house next door and the boundary was marked by only a waist-high hedge for half the length of the house. Looking across from the next block I saw the window of the room Hailey had said was hers. It was lit.

There was no-one around and I simply walked down her driveway as if I belonged; it was far less suspicious than if I skulked in the shadows. I did skulk though, listening near the window. I couldn't see inside but there was no sound of people talking.

I took an unnecessary chance and tapped one finger against the window pane. Three times, wait five seconds then another three times.

This gave Hailey a chance to register the noise and then, when it was repeated, to trace its source -- provided she wasn't listening to headphones, or sleeping with the light on, or ... No, the curtain moved.

Just the edge and then Hailey's eyes. I waved and the curtain moved back further to show her stunned expression. Shock changed to delight and then concern. She put her finger to her lips; I could tell she was praying. I didn't make any noise and Hailey eventually pointed for me to go around the back.

The kitchen light came on and I watched Hailey fill a glass from the tap. My lovely Anna wasn't the only one who could think on the move. There was a snick and a line of light appeared around the door.

Hailey wrapped her arms around me and pressed her cheek to mine so our mouths were next to each other's ear.

"What on Earth are you doing here?"

"I was in the neighbourhood, saw your light was still on and decided to drop in and give you a kiss goodnight. Want me to tuck you in?"

"I'd love to have you tuck something in but you're going to get me killed."

I doubted it; giving the matter due professional consideration.

"I don't want to get you in trouble. I just planned on teasing you when you were up."

"I had a novel to read for Lit. Studies and was on the last couple of chapters. You know how it is; you pick something up, it turns out more interesting than you thought, and you can't put it down."

Hailey was only talking about her novel but I put my hands around her waist and lifted her feet off the ground and held her there after our kiss ended.

"I get the point and thank you but can you put me down now please?"

"I don't know that I ever want to put you down."

"Mr. Smoothy. It wouldn't be that Anna's out of commission and you're feeling lonely?"

"How do you know... ?"

"About Anna? Come on, we play Soccer every week. We know who is what on the team."

"Yeah, well that part is correct but she still finds ways to keep us occupied. I'm not lonely but I did miss you."

"Well I am lonely and if you promise to keep absolutely quiet I am going to do something bloody stupid about the situation."

"I can be mute."

"See you are! It's your skin as well!"

Hailey carefully opened the door and listened for any sign of noise, prepared to push me outside at the first indication someone else was up. We tiptoed across the floor and out the kitchen into a passage that gave us access to Hailey's bedroom and a couple of others.

Anna's house was basically a thick rectangle with the widest dimension across the block; Hailey's was more an "L" shape where the street was along the bottom, Hailey's room to the left of the upright and the kitchen on the top side of the horizontal looking towards the back yard.

Hailey pointed to the door down the end of the corridor; it was ajar. She put her finger to her lips and then drew it across her throat. Okay, now I knew where her parents were sleeping.

Hailey then pointed at the door on the other side and again made a keep quiet sign. No throat cutting this time, instead she indicated a small person; her younger sister or rather half-sister.

I pointed to the remaining door other than her own. Hailey waved her hands from side to side; there was no-one actually next to her so an accidental quiet noise was likely to go unnoticed. I could now see why she thought the adventure was worth the risk.

Hailey carefully closed the door behind herself after pushing me into her room. I looked around and inhaled.

Everyone's house smells a little the same and a little different. Hailey's had a slightly perfumed bouquet and I noticed a small air freshener hanging from her curtain rod.

She had a desk for schoolwork and a small bookshelf, a thick oval rug in a ghastly shade of pink that clashed with everything and a single bed. I gently pressed the mattress and decided it probably fell outside the definition "quiet noise".

I had no need to be told Hailey was happy to see me. Her tongue tickled my tonsils as she held me to her by gripping the front of my top with both hands.

There were tears in her eyes and I found I was almost as emotional. She let me step back and I pointed to the ducks and bunnies on her PJs with a grin.

She realised I was making fun of her night wear. Certainly not the seductive lingerie one might find in, say, a Victoria's Secret catalog but, then again, on Hailey it still looked good and, besides, even the lingerie was only gift wrapping and it was the present that mattered. Hailey was giving herself to me once more and that would have made the plainest granny nightie attractive.

I unbuttoned her top one button at a time, each fastening released with a kiss while she continued to hold me. Hailey was excited, smiling the whole while as I worked my way down.

I undid the final button and stepped back to admire the effect. Hailey's breasts remained hidden except over her breast bone and there was a strip of skin that promised so much more. I pursed my lips as though I was going to whistle and made an hourglass motion with my hand to indicate I thought she was sexy.

Hailey smiled and pointed to the lump in my pants; she knew I thought she was sexy.

I stepped closer and let myself enjoy the teasing pleasure of not revealing her charms just yet. I tugged her to me holding onto her butt and gently kneaded each cheek while our tongues writhed over each other.

Hailey mast have been feeling an itch inside and rubbed herself against my crotch. She would be able to use that to scratch herself shortly. With our passions rising, I had just slipped my left hand onto Hailey's breast when we heard a noise.

Hailey jumped and her eyes suddenly dilated. She looked around the room; her light was on and it was late. There was no way her mother or father wouldn't look in at her.

She fixed her gaze on her wardrobe -- the built-in kind fortunately without a separate floor that could creak. I quickly kicked a couple of pairs of shoes out of the way and parted the hangers as she opened the door and pushed me inside. There was room enough and I tried to remain motionless.

The wardrobe door opened again; Hailey tossed my pack to me and again put her finger to her lips. There was a tap at the door and Hailey closed the door as she said, "Yes?"

"It's late Hailey and there's school tomorrow." It was her mother.

"I've just finished reading and was putting things away and getting ready for bed."

That might explain the limited number of buttons done up on her pyjama top.

"Okay dear. Goodnight."

"'Night Mom."

Hailey turned out the light and listened to her mother go out to the kitchen. She left me in the wardrobe and turned down the bed before sitting on its side.

There was another tap and the door opened again.

"Did you open the back door?"

"No", Hailey lied.

"I could have sworn I'd snibbed it earlier. I must be getting forgetful."

"Goodnight Mom," Hailey repeated.

"Goodnight." The door closed and we both listened to each step to her bedroom.

Hailey sighed with relief, her heart was pounding -- and she was now incredibly horny. She undid the buttons that she had just refastened and threw her pyjama top onto the end of her bed. Her long legged pants followed and, naked, she released me from my prison.

"Shit!" she whispered in my ear. "I thought I was dead. I need you so much now."

Hailey decided I was overdressed for the occasion so she started to pull my pants down. I assisted, removing my top and found myself being blown for the third time that night as Hailey knelt before me.

I stepped out of one pants leg and then the other, the movement making my prick bounce around as Hailey tried to retain possession.

It was nice, more than that, but I wanted to taste Hailey's pussy. It wasn't just that I'd missed Anna's yesterday and tonight; though that was part of it, I knew Hailey was tasty and produced copious juices.

Hailey didn't want to release me but lay herself back on the now invisible rug at my silent request. I lay beside her, head to toe, and found her pussy. It was soft, warm, fragrant -- and wet; I dove right in.

Hailey sighed and pulled on my hips so I straddled her face. She wrapped her lips around me and began licking and sucking while I drained the swamp that had been accumulating in the nicest patch of lowlands I could imagine.

I realised it was the first time we had been significantly alone in a sexual situation. For Anna that had been a regular occurrence and Rosalee had at least our first date. I hoped to make it special for Hailey.

I briefly debated the best way of doing so. I wanted to make love to her slowly, tenderly, but our passion at the moment would make that impossible. My choice was therefore to allow this wonderful feeling to continue to its obvious conclusion and to heat Hailey until she climaxed as well or to rearrange things and try to achieve the same result with a lusty fuck.

I guess I considered my own wishes as much as Hailey's and though I liked what she was doing I knew I would prefer being inside a different part of her. I was just as sure she would prefer I didn't fill her mouth as she lay back like this.

She offered some resistance to any change at first and I was still caught in her mouth, angled painfully downwards as I sat back. I gave her nipple a little squeeze and she retaliated with a mock bite. Sufficient warning that I shouldn't try anything worse!

My prick broke free with an audible plop and I moved around to lie between Hailey's legs where I could lick her pussy once more.

Hailey heard me fumbling for my bag as my tongue caressed her and correctly determined the object of my search.

"Roger! Come here."

I stopped both activities and moved up her body.

"I'm due tomorrow. I've read up and that means I'm safe. Do you think we could do it without one?"

I kissed her, no reply being necessary. Hailey would know if I continued to search my pack that I thought it important and if I left it alone then I agreed.

I tongued her breasts while I was there and rubbed her pussy to spread more juices in place of those I'd washed away. That was the problem with fucking after eating!

Hailey arched her hips at each contact, her hand holding my head to her breast and I knew she was eagerly awaiting my next move.

I knelt between her legs and lifted them to my shoulders. I could feel her pussy was flooding again and rested my knob at the entrance. One swift thrust and I was deep inside.

"Yes!" Hailey suppressed her shout but the joy was clear. "More!"

I leaned forwards and touched my lips to hers. For a brief fraction of a second her knees made a similar contact with her shoulders then, spring-like, they forced me away. I began to move my hips.

This was shared lust; any love was hidden behind our animal urges and Hailey's fingernails marked my back as her fingers became talons holding me to her as our hips thrashed together.

Hailey pushed up against me; meeting my thrusts; anticipating the loving violence. She came; I came, and time stopped.

Had we made any noise? I didn't think so but I have to admit my memory of those seconds -- oh so brief yet lasting forever at the time -- concern only the feeling of Hailey clamping her cunt around me as I filled the spaces with my cum until it was forced back over my balls and down the crack of Hailey's ass.

I let her legs slip from my shoulders and felt them circle my waist instead. Hailey might have come but she didn't want my prick to go just yet.

I couldn't see her face properly in the dark room; her curtains were quite effective in isolating her when viewed from this side. I imagined she was smiling like I was and leaned forward to find her mouth with my fingers, then my lips.

"How long can you stay?" It was barely a whisper -- and I thought Anna and I were quiet!

"How long do you want me to stay?"

"Forever -- especially if you keep loving me like that."

This was my little virginal Hailey. I didn't have to count the days; I could count how many hours it had been since she had first lain with me. Of course, her introduction to sex had been anything but usual -- sharing your first lover with two other women had to make it even more unforgettable. I unfortunately had more trouble remembering who had done what to whom and even mixed Kyra and Mark in with the three girls.

"How long should I stay?"

Hailey thought carefully; the smart answer was "You shouldn't be here now!" but her heart over-rode that.

"Make love to me once more -- at least."

I kissed her and eased back; Hailey released me and I reached for my pack again. Hailey was patient as I wiped her and then myself. Mutual gooiness is okay when the gooey parts are rubbing together but I was sure Hailey didn't want my sticky prick against her side as we cuddled.

I grabbed the pillows from her bed and placed them under her head and then opened the curtain just a fraction. The room was still essentially black except for a dim line of pale light but to our dark-adjusted eyes we could now make out each others features.

"I love you Hailey," I whispered and got a hug and a kiss in reply.

Hailey pushed me onto my back and sat over my legs, then wriggled back towards my feet so she could attack my nipples. Her breasts hung down and I cupped them, taking their weight and rubbing all around her own pretty nipples.

She murmured and then began kissing across my belly. I only hoped she liked the taste of the mixture of our juices.

If she didn't, she at least restrained her nausea to clean me up. I was a limp noodle between her lip, being sucked in and blown out again. I wasn't sure about how easily I would recover after two and a half blow jobs and a F-U-C-K fuck but Hailey showed she had some talent.

Satisfied that she could continue to build on what she started, Hailey stretched out on top of me and our lips met once more. My prick lay along the groove of her pussy and her hips gently moved around letting our sensitive parts collide. I continued to harden.

"I love you. I love you. I love you."

I hugged her to me, my turn to reply noiselessly. Hailey reached between our bodies as she raised her hips a little, one slight rearrangement and she slid all around me -- the entry itself providing enough of a hit to restore my complete rigidity.

My earlier release made entry almost frictionless and this time Hailey had complete control over when, what and how. We stayed as we were, Hailey flat over me, except for that one change.

It was sweet and I could have slept joined to her except for three important reasons.

I still had to pick up my supplies; her mother; and her father!

Hailey continued to move around and even squeezed me occasionally; it kept me hard while we kissed and played with each other's nipples.

"I love being like this," she whispered.

I agreed in my own mind. I loved being with Anna when I was with her and could quite happily have spent the rest of my life with just her but when I was with Hailey like this I imagined the same thing -- but with a different face beside me. I guessed I might feel the same way with Rosalee.

And then there was the joy of sex with all of them together!

I knew it wasn't just me and sex though. Kyra was every bit as pleasurable to be with yet I never felt I wanted to spend my life with her; Mark could have been a friend but, though a good enough lover, was not what I saw as my ultimate direction. Was it that I saw them as part of a job? Strictly speaking Anna, Hailey and Rosalee were no more. I guess it depended on whose father was in my sights.

Hailey straightened eventually and her mound rubbed more heavily across my pubes. She moved back and forwards, lifting herself at each end like a pendulum; really starting to grind us together at the bottom of the swing.

Abruptly she stopped and then changed to a rapid straightening and bending of her knees as she began to fuck me with the intensity of our first fuck.

Again she felt me spurt inside her and this time she threw herself around, pressing the side of her hand between her teeth to stifle her screams.

I waited, over my explosion and wishing I could really see how she looked. Hailey was coming harder than I think she did over the weekend and it wasn't just a simple mountain peak of pleasure but rather a series of them. Hailey never dropped into a valley where she could recover but instead staggered along a jagged ridgeline until she fell off an inevitable cliff and collapsed on top of me.

"Wow!" I whispered.

I felt Hailey laughing silently then she hugged me hard.

"What?"

"Don't ever stop loving me. Please! I thought what Anna and I did together was going to be impossible to top but that... !"

"I'll do my best."

"I think you just did."

I didn't point out that throughout our lovemaking I had barely moved. Our parts had meshed in what seemed to be the most absolutely perfect way and I wasn't about to reject Hailey's praise but I knew anyone else could have done the same provided he and she felt the same as we did -- and were as lucky.

Once again I felt in no hurry to move and Hailey kept me inside her until angles and a lack of rigidity and, more importantly, size caused us to part company. This time the flow coated me but I'd already been liberally covered by Hailey's juices so having more mess was of no concern.

"Oo-yuck! I feel like I'm flooding everywhere."

Unbeknownst to me Hailey was worried that she'd started her period a day early -- like Anna. With the excitement over the weekend her body could have gone a little haywire so it wasn't an impossible scenario by any means. If I'd known I would have reassured her more completely -- a young lady doesn't want to gross out her new lover and I could have told her that getting someone's blood on me was not a bother. Telling her why it wasn't would probably bother her though.

All Hailey heard however was me saying I would remember the reason I was messy.

"Remember or remember?"

"I don't think I'll need or even be able to do that for quite a while."

"I think I need to go to the bathroom. You should probably go out the backdoor at the same time or Mom and Dad will wonder what I'm doing up a third time."

"Or I could stay here and have breakfast with them?"

Hailey shuddered. "Before I would have been scared silly at the suggestion; now, knowing what it's like to have you here like this, I'm almost willing to see their faces."

"Maybe one day, Love."

"I'd like that Roger. I really would. I won't ask you to choose between us but I want you to know that, if it's a choice between sharing you with Anna and Rosalee or losing you, I'm willing to share you on whatever terms you say."

"I know it sounds greedy but I don't want to choose either. You all mean so much to me it would be incredibly hard. I guess I fall in love too easily."

"I'm glad but I hope you don't do it too often."

It was my turn to shudder. "I will definitely try not to add any more loves to my life but I doubt there are more like you three to be found; you are all rather special."

Hailey doubted they were that special. If it had been others on her team who had ridden home in the car that first week she didn't doubt she would be getting no more than a kiss before each game. Enjoyable as it was seeing how the other team reacted, she thought that it was time to stop that practise. Perhaps, instead, the three of them would each give me a real kiss. That would stir up her own team as well as the opposition and certainly have the parents wondering.

I heard a giggle and couldn't know Hailey was imagining the response if it was a four-way kiss.

We kissed and she stood before giving me a hand up. Aware that knowing what I looked like was going to be better than imagining the possible mess, Hailey turned on her light long enough for me to find all my gear and for her to note that I had nothing worse than semen matting my curls.

"Can I tell Rosalee you visited?"

"Apologise for me and say her light was off. I might arrange for her to stay up some night soon."

"Would you have stopped off there instead of here?"

I attempted to put my arms around her and found she was buttoning her top. I helped.

"I don't know. When I went out for a jog I hadn't intended to stop anywhere and I was only going to say goodnight and let you know I love you. I'm certainly glad we had this time alone though."

Hailey held me tight. I guess knowing that it wasn't simply a matter of being the only convenience store open was reassuring.

"You'll tell Anna I suppose?"

"As open as possible at all times with the three of you. It's the only way we have any chance."

"So did you and she fool around earlier?"

"Yes but I'll have to tell you some other time when we don't have to whisper."

It was as subtle a hint as I could give her that I should probably be going.

"I really want you to stay."

"And I would really love to be able to. I'll call you tonight."

"Tonight?"

I pointed to her alarm which showed a couple of minutes of Tuesday morning had passed by.

"Oh."

One more kiss and Hailey cracked the door. She headed noisily to the bathroom and I silently to the kitchen and out the door. Hailey would re-snib it lest the automatic click be too loud in the quiet house.


"Geez you're late! I thought something had happened to you."

"It did," I thought. The woman had been sitting in her car -- slouched down -- for probably two hours.

"Sorry, I couldn't get away as easily as I thought. Still, if things continue to go to plan, you will be able to take a little vacation ahead of schedule."

"That would be good. You going anywhere nice?" It wasn't kosher practise to give out that sort of details but a general question was okay.

"I'm not sure yet. There's some suggestion I might have to take a longer one later."

"Pity. From what I've heard you're taking care of five at once. I wouldn't mind being sent on vacation with you; lately my hubby can't seem to take care of just me."

I looked closer at my contact. She looked to be in her very early thirties and was definitely not too hard on the eyeballs.

"What's your handle?"

"Jane."

It wasn't her name, and Hubby was probably another contact -- perhaps even the guy who had helped me out in the taxi before on this job.

"Well Jane, I have to say I think your hubby is a fool and if he wasn't likely to leave me stranded some day I'd see about getting our travel plans altered.

'Jane' laughed.

"I think I'll stick with him -- I doubt I'd survive having to replace five teenagers."

"Can I get a lift with you for a little of the way please?"

Jane thought. We were supposed to have minimal contact. No-one could have seen me reach the car and I would only be in it with her for a couple of minutes.

"Okay. I can't get too close to your base though." That was SOP.

"I understand. It's just I've got to set things up and still get some sleep."

"No fooling around tonight?"

"No more. I've given one blow job and come four times in the past seven hours; I think I deserve a rest."

"Get in."

I looked around and then circled the car before sitting in the front beside Jane. She drove off almost silently and I hefted the parcel she had given me.

"They are rated 98%+. We've checked out a sample and they work like a dream. Just don't set them off yourself!"

"I'll be leaving them set on safe mode until the last thing; after that I have to just hope that nothing sets them off early."

"It shouldn't, but..."

"Yeah, but!"

"Roger, can I get personal?"

I wondered what she was going to ask me. I was reliant on her and her colleagues so she could ask me anything.

"Sure."

She reached out and felt my crotch. I immediately hardened.

"Would you really have taken an old lady like me on vacation?"

"I think it would have been lovely to share a suite with my big sister -- no that should be my cousin, then we could be kissing cousins without shocking the hotel staff so much."

"I can see sister and brother might upset them. You didn't say anything about the old lady though."

"You're just fishing for compliments and you know as well as I so that you're good looking."

"Maybe I should ditch Hubby."

"Do you drive holding his gear stick?"

Jane laughed. "Not for quite a while."

"Try it. I'm sure he'd like it as much as I do."

"It's good?"

"Jane, as I said, I've come four times and you got me hard almost straight away. You look good and you play good and I wish I had time to see if you tasted good as well."

Jane released me, fumbled between her legs, grunted and then passed me two glistening fingers. Ah! If I'd been bluffing I had been called.

I let her slide them into my mouth and licked them clean. She wasn't bad and that was after sitting waiting for quite a while.

"Mind if I get some more?"

"I'll have to drive around the block a couple of times."

"Make them big blocks and don't speed. If you have to pull over I'll understand."

I turned in my seat and watched her expression as I found where she'd moved her panties to one side of her pussy. Jane was wet and I noticed she was barer than any of my teenage ladies. Not naked -- there was an interesting strip up the middle -- but between her legs there seemed no trace of curl. I dipped my fingers into her wetness and then slid them deeper inside.

Jane kept driving though it was fortunate that the roads were relatively empty as the wheel moved erratically a couple of times and the accelerator pedal wasn't as steady as it should have been.

"Can I pull over?"

"Find a darker spot."

Jane drove further along the block and then quietly pulled into the driveway of a house set well back from the road. She killed the lights and the engine. We then waited for a minute with me just marking time in Jane's pussy; there was no sign of movement at any of the windows and no lights. I turned to Jane and began to fuck her properly with my fingers.

Jane responded by finding her way into my pants to grab my prick. It was still sticky from Hailey and my exertions but Jane just paused a second and began to pump me with her fist.

I won't deny it felt excellent and I was male enough to enjoy the attention from any half-way good-looking female but I had been going strong for the past two weeks and there was no way a hand job was going to make me come before I'd brought Jane to her own enthusiastic release.

She pulled my face to hers and screamed into my mouth as her body shook. I suspected Hubby hadn't visited lately or if he had it had been with a serious lack of interest.

As Jane calmed she began to stroke me again but I put my hand over hers. "It's all right."

"But I hoped I could make you come a fifth time. Would you rather I sucked you instead?"

"I'm a fool for saying it but I have to go. Are you going to be around much longer?"

"I'm scheduled for two weeks, all matters staying in the green."

"Then there is a possibility we'll meet again. We can see then."

I was a little guilty about fooling around with Jane. There was no rule against it as we tended as a group to work outside all rules. I hadn't made the first move and Hubby obviously wasn't making it harder for me but I probably wouldn't be able to work with him armed behind me and for that reason alone it wasn't to smart of me.

The little head doesn't always get its own way though and Jane drove me to my drop off spot after we'd shared the juices coating my fingers. I would really have been quicker just jogging home after picking up the parcel but I hadn't anticipated the delay and it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. Besides, now I'd satisfied a sixth person in two and a half days -- not counting myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.