The Feminization of Henry - Cover

The Feminization of Henry

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Henry marries Sally, a woman with a dominating personality. He quickly finds he can't satisfy her, and in her frustration she turns to her mother, who knows how to feminize men. Before long Henry is a panty-wearing sissy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   TransGender   CrossDressing   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Henrietta was filled with shame after Joe Dugan got finished spanking him. He ran out of the bedroom with hot tears coming down his face, and went straight to his bedroom and climbed in his bed and hugged his teddy bear close and cried and cried.

It was humiliating to realize that he enjoyed the feeling of Joe's strong hand coming down hard on his ass cheeks. He couldn't erase the picture from his mind of his little dicky getting hard when Joe spanked him, no matter how hard he tried. My goodness, his nipples got hard just thinking about it!

Oh, it was a terrible situation for Henrietta! He still had some small vestige of his masculinity inside, and he couldn't bear the thought that he was turning into a pansy.

Then again, it was SO much fun to submit to the sissy desires inside him. Sally was such a strong woman, and he was such a weak little man, and it was hard to resist the desire to cater to her every whim.

And she had so many whims! Sally was enjoying the dominant she was becoming. She enjoyed humiliating Henrietta and making him realize that he was completely under her control. She had taken a perfectly normal male and made him a sissy, and that gave her a sense of power that was intoxicating.

And she wanted more. She wanted to see how far she could take the feminization of Henry.

One morning she came in Henrietta's bedroom and woke him from his sissy dreams of bare-chested men and announced, "It's time for an outing, my little sissy boy. We're going to take you out and show everybody what a sissy you are."

"What do you mean?" Henrietta said.

"Exactly what I said," Sally replied. "You're going to dress in your frilliest clothes and you're going to mince around behind me all day while we go out on a shopping spree and then to lunch with my friends. I want my girlfriends to see what a good job I did of making you a sissy."

"No," Henrietta said, her lower lip quivering. "Mistress, I can't be seen in public like this! It's too humiliating."

"Oh, you're going to be seen, little sissy," Sally said, coming over to Henrietta and bending over so he could see her massive cleavage and smell her perfume. "You're going out with me dressed in your sissiest clothes, and we're going to show you to the world. Now get dressed!" She gave Henrietta's nipples a good, hard twist, and then she strode out of the room. "By the way," she said, on her way out. "My mother Edwina is here to help you get dressed, just to make sure you're as feminine as possible."

Henrietta cried as Edwina dressed him, and to be sure he had never looked this feminine. He was wearing pretty white panties with lots of ruffles, white thigh high stockings with pink bows, white high heels, a flouncy pink and white checked dress that came to his mid-thigh, and three starched petticoats to make the dress stand up so his panties could be seen. Edwina put him in a blonde pigtailed wig and gave him pink lips and pink eyeshadow.

"Now remember to wiggle your hips and act as feminine as you can, dear," Edwina said. "You don't want to get Sally mad or you'll get a good spanking in public."

"Yes, ma'am," Henrietta said, stifling a sob.

Well, it was quite an outing. Sally took Henrietta to the big city, and she waltzed Henrietta in and out of dozens of women's clothing stores. She ordered Henrietta around in a loud voice and told all the salesgirls that Henrietta was a sissified man. They giggled when she lifted up Henrietta's skirt and showed them his panty bulge.

"See," she said. "He's such a sissy he likes it when I humiliate him in public. He's my complete panty slave."

All the salesgirls agreed that they'd love to turn their boyfriends into sissies like Henrietta. 
"I'd love to have a sissy boyfriend," one of them said. "I could use somebody to wait on me hand and foot, and just give me the credit card so I can buy whatever I want."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.