I Captured a Gypsy or Did She Capture Me? - Cover

I Captured a Gypsy or Did She Capture Me?

Copyright© 2011 by BikeWriter

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Shawn sees his fantasy woman in a bar in Houston. He's been studying and adoring her nude pictures online for three years. He's drinking himself to oblivion after a split with an ex and decides to kidnap Katalin in a desperate grasp for happiness!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"Master!" Katalin wailed. "I cannot appear in public before my fellow Hungarians, I left the military in disgrace, I was ruined!" She clasped me so tightly I feared for the integrity of my rib cage.

"Perhaps so, my Darling, but that was before the Pentagon and NATO Commander reviewed your after action reports, and the reports of your fellow officers, and strongly objected. Your ambassador to Washington will be there tonight to right the wrongs done to you by a jealous General, one who is no longer an officer. Now will you get ready, Colonel? You have been reinstated!"

We arrived at our home and there was a military helicopter sitting in our back yard. Kitti came out of our boat cabin in a bath robe in time to receive and return a salute from the dozen soldiers at rigid attention on our dock.

When she ordered them "At ease", in Hungarian, of course, there was a rush as they came aboard to embrace her. I got the drift these were a core group of her closest supporters.

One distinguished looking soldier said, "Colonel, the brass want to promote you to General over the Battalion. The vast majority of our troops and the public support that. You are already our most decorated soldier of the last twenty years and an icon who will be awarded more medals tonight. Everyone knows the allegiance of our entire battalion already belongs to you!"

I could see Kitti's mind working. That feral little girl look passed over her face. She turned to look at me and I nodded.

"I cannot, Master." Kitti told me. "My primary duties are to you and our baby now."

The senior officer asked, "How about in an advisory capacity then, Colonel? The brass say better a hero as an advisor than a political appointee on a golf course."

Kitti looked to me and I nodded, she said, "You may tell the brass I will accept a promotion to General in the reserves and act as an advisor. Should I and my senior staff deem my physical presence vital for a mission I will go back active and we will kick some enemy ass!"

That statement evoked much excitement from her troops. It was obvious she was a popular officer! The older gentleman closed his telephone and told Kitti, "They accepted your offer, General, congratulations!" Her troops began cheering!

Katalin turned to me, "Master, I know you must have intervened to make this possible, my General had discredited me and left my position unsupportable, but obviously you have found ways to circumvent that, I adore you so much!"

"You are the most important person in my life, Katalin." I insisted. "I am so proud you have redeemed your many military achievements for your nation and the world!"

Katalin's supporters had brought a new dress uniform for her and had attached all her current decorations. They soon had her in it. She was the most gorgeous military officer I'd ever seen! I had put on a tuxedo. I had the thought the magazines bids for her pictures could only go up, even if she were to restrict her offer to bikinis.

One of her aides asked, "There are embassy cars waiting at the airport to take us to the hair salon, General, if you are ready?" Thirty minutes later we landed at the airport and it was only a short drive to the salon. Kitti instructed them she wanted her hair neatly braided at the back of her head. The result was incredibly feminine and attractive, while still being business like.

We found we still had a couple of hours free before our scheduled arrival at the Embassy and I offered Kitti celebratory drinks and whatever else her entourage would like at our club? She graciously accepted, and I hurriedly called the club to warn them of the coming military invasion!

We were met at the club doors not only by the maitre D, but also by our club President, Mike. He kissed Kitti's hand and told her, "It is indeed an honor to have you visit us again, General Baschalde! Please, come right this way." Kitti turned, grinned, and winked at me. I could tell the feral little girl would enjoy her new rank.

I helped in getting everyone seated, and assured them as this was my darling's celebration they were all our guests. Drinks were ordered all around, and Kitti sipped sparingly from a single wine glass as her supporters toasted her with literally gallons of various drinks. I was trying to remember names, but so far I was only certain of the three attractive women, Judit, Frida, and Zsazsa.

I ordered several tasty trays of appetizers for our table, while knowing most of our guests were probably anticipating the Embassy buffet. Some of our appetizers did appeal to them, especially the shrimp and something our club calls armadillo eggs, stuffed and fried jalapenos.

Our retinue seemed to enjoy the Texas hospitality, and the respect shown for their leader and for them. When we all rose to leave the entire population of the club rose to applaud Katalin and her troops, I had spread the word they were United Nations Forces heros!

The Embassy had quite literally rolled out the red carpet for Katalin, she was favorably impressed as was I. The Hungarian ambassador to the United States met us at the door personally to embrace her and kiss her cheeks. "I don't understand how such a glaring error went unexposed for so long, my dear General, and Mr. McGregor has my personal gratitude for bringing it to our attention!" Katalin turned to eye me gratefullly, but I only shrugged, then kissed her. I knew she would show me her gratitude later.

The Ambassador led us into a room with a large gathering of diplomats and politicians from around the world and announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, It is my pleasure to present to you General Katalin Baschalde, Commander of the legendary Hungarian Defense Force Reconnaissance Battalion!"

I was personally appreciative of their standing ovation, and all it had taken for me to accomplish it was a few phone calls to ask why a decorated senior United Nations officer who was considered "a force of nature on the battlefield" by her equals had been cashiered from the military? Sometimes, it is helpful to be a respected defense contractor who has a few contacts.

katalin took the microphone and introduced each of her supporters with us by their name and rank, explaining to the audience how each of their unwavering support had been the only thing to enable her to survive the combat! They each appreciated that, as did I. I personally vowed to protect her supporters as I had her.

The medals came next, and my Darling must have weighed an extra dozen ounces after the ceremony. She thanked everyone for the medals, then told them her first act in office would be to strongly advise every member of her Battallion who had participated in those battles be given similar decorations.

We were then led to the buffet. After sampling a few Hungarian dishes I truthfully told kitti I would hire their chef away for her, the food was delicious. She laughed at me, and I asked her, "Do you think I'm kidding? I could easily get used to eating like this every day."

I buttonholed one of their waiters, asked if he understood English, then slipped him several hundred dollars and some of my cards with a handshake. "We adore this food! It would be worth a thousand dollars to me to locate a Chef of this caliber for General Baschalde's personal chef." The waiter grinned and hurried off.

We were driven to the symphony hall, and held in a back room. After the musicians had warmed up, we were led out onto the stage. The Ambassador again announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, It is my pleasure to present to you General Katalin Baschalde, Commander of the legendary Hungarian Defense Force Reconnaissance Battalion!"

The musicians began playing the Hungarian national anthem and Kitti and all of her troops turned to salute their flag while it played. I'll have to admit I was very moved myself.

We were seated and all enjoyed the symphony performance. It was sheer bliss to hold my darlings hands while listening to the exquisite music!

When the performance was over I invited our friends to bivouac at our house, explaining we only had the five bedrooms, but each of the four they were free to use had large baths and king sized beds.

Kitti laughed, "Shawn, my entire Battalion can sleep lying on a single sharp rock in a bed of cactus!" They all accepted my offer to remain close to our Katalin. We asked her aides to make themselves at home with our bar and entertainment center.

She dragged me to our bedroom as soon as we arrived back at the lake. I told her, "I was going to find the guest tooth brushes for our friends."

Kitti giggled, "These are all Recon officers, Shawn, they will find them if they need them." She stripped out of her uniform like an eel, then shoved me onto our bed.

This was a life event for me. I had been in bed with women business executives, sports athletes, and Hollywood stars, but no one of Kitti's present world importance. She knew exactly what I was thinking, of course.

"I have never slept with a general or anyone else willingly. Only you, my darling Shawn. That's why it took you to get me out of time out in that corner!" She gave me a bone crushing hug, then applied herself to showing me her love.

My mind whirled at her revelation, though it was easily understandable, knowing something of her horrible childhood. The feral little girl had allowed herself to care deeply for only her vision of me and of our children.

I wanted nothing more than to hold my precious darling close, but she was determined to reward me, so we did it her way.

My darling went down on me and with the shreds of brain power left to me I reasoned her expertise at that must be born from the same psychic ability I'd seen her use to find the fish. Come to think of it, what was I but the long sought for result of the feral little girl's adolescent search for a loving mate? I could only thank the lucky day she had found me!

I came into the most beautiful mouth in the world, then this time she was content to come up into my arms and cuddle. I told her, "Words cannot express, My Darling, how much I adore you!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.