Linda's Scene - Cover

Linda's Scene

by Twisted Tiger Prince

Copyright© 2011 by Twisted Tiger Prince

Erotica Sex Story: This story uses some characters from Daddy's Lil Bratt and I dont like Pets, but it isn't necessary to read them to follow this short. Continuing from Daddy's Lil Brat our character returns home and finds his roommate in a BDSM scene.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

I made it home around 1:00 am to find the lights on in the living room. I could hear music, cries of pain, and loud cracking sounds coming from behind the door as I used my key to enter the house.

I tried to be as quite as I could. removed my shoes at the door, (we do it Japanese style in my house.) and tip toed into the living room.

I found Linda tied firmly to a work horse double 'A' frame and her Mistress's expert hands working her ass with a long whip.

Careful not to interrupt the atmosphere or distract from the scene, I made my way to the couch and joined the group of voyeurs.

Mistress' work is mesmerizing, Ive often tried to get her to take me on as a student, but she says her schedule is too busy already and Id interfere with her clients.

We sat together and watched Linda get her just desserts for quite awhile when I noticed the person to my left had begun to rub my leg.

I looked over suddenly to see it was Trinh (see story I dont like pets) she winked at me then whispered into my ear.

"Do you want to play later, after the show."

I nodded and we continued to watch as Linda was violated with a monster dildo, about the size of a 2 liter soda bottle.

Finally satisfied with her work Mistress rested. And we observed Linda in her subspace.

We watched Mistress as she responded to Linda and we waited patiently until Mistress begun to choose players for the next part of the scene.

A gang bang train begun. I counted 10 men and 3 women as they each violated Linda's body following Mistress' commands.

Trinh was one of the females in this scene and she choked Linda hard with a 12 inch strap on. I watched in amazement as it stretched and strained Linda's throat.

After everyone had fucked each hole, Mistress untied Linda from the work horse and ordered on her back on the floor.

I watched as each guy gifted her face with their spunk on Mistress command. Then the 3 girls licked Linda clean of her bukkake and spit it in her mouth. She held it until Mistress commanded her to swallow it down.

Later Linda was ordered to clean and pack away Mistress' toys, while we enjoyed a few drinks and conversation in the kitchen.

"Jason. I need you tomorrow." Mistress announced to me.

She isnt my Domme as Im a Dom myself, but I think she is just too used to talking to people that way, plus this was her group of Subs and Slaves.

"Yes Mistress." I answered as she took me by the arm and led me out to the patio to look at the pool.

"I'll need your help with a new slave. She has a fantasy rape she wants to play out, and I know you can help her with it." She explained.

"Sure. I can do it." I agreed as she finished giving me the details.

Later Trinh came outside nude and jumped into the pool. It was nearly 6:00 am and the sun was beginning to rise.

Most everyone including Mistress had left. So I stripped of my clothes and joined her.

We raced about the pool until we were both exhausted. I sat on the step and Trinh climbed up into my lap and rested her head on my chest.

"Ive missed you Jason." She said.

"Me too Pixie." I said.

It had been nearly a month since we had seen each other.

"How was your trip back to Vietnam?" I asked.

"Oh. I had such a great time. There wasnt anyone I could play with, but I enjoyed spending time with relatives. I made a few friends, and I loved getting to eat all my favorite foods again. have you ever had Durian fruit?"

"No I havent I heard it has a strong smell and taste." I answered.

"I thought maybe you had since your so open to trying new foods and you can get it here in Raleigh." She said a little disappointed.

I decided no to tell her I wsnt interested in trying it since the smell is so awful so I changed the subject.

"When did you get back?" I asked.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.