Georgia on My Mind - Cover

Georgia on My Mind

Copyright© 2011 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A death calls Jamie to return to the place of his introduction the ways of women of all ages and reacquaint himself with both old and new.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   Slow  

The turnout was far beyond any expectations that Jamie had imagined possible. The funeral directors on the other hand were fully prepared for the service in front of the mausoleum. They were organized like an army on the move. One group handled the family another special guests and still another for the general public in attendance and a final group for the details of the funeral itself. There were enough flowers to cover a football field.

The Lt. Governor was there along was a senator, two congressmen, the mayor, the entire city council and the heads of three charitable organizations.

Jamie did not realize he had so many Georgia relatives and of course there was Aunt Ellie's army of friends almost all of whom he didn't know, with the exception of those he recognized from Next Street Over, although many seemed to know him or at least know of him. And of course there were the employees of Lauderdale Bank and Thompson Peanuts. People had come from all over the state. He recognized some and others seemed only familiar. He saw Emily and her mother and Mary Bass and Art Davis standing talking. He also saw some of the boys, now grown men, that he had played baseball, shot guns and jerked off with. Several recognized him and just waved. He nodded or waved back. Others came over and spoke to Jamie of those days together and told him of their families and their lives since those times and how good it was to see him again. Several asked if he was moving to Savannah which took him aback as the thought had never crossed his mind and couldn't fathom why it would occur to them.

It gave him a warm sensation after so long a time to be remembered. This would never happen in Philadelphia. Most shocking were the three women who reminded him of the days they showed each other their privates. When it was happening it was pussy and peter that were the descriptions not privates. One even offered to repeat the act later that evening. He wondered if the tree houses and the fields and barn were still there and in use by today's kids.

Mary Bass, as buxom as he remembered, walked over and asked, "How've you been stranger? It's good to see you again, handsome as ever I see." Only half joking she asked, "How about we go to the barn when this shindig is over?"

"I'm doing fine and seeing you there's nothing I would rather do," Jamie said with a smile, "but I have to go by the lawyer's office after the funeral. How is Helen I haven't seen her. Nothing wrong I hope.

"Oh yeah, I think momma is going too. I'm sure she said something about it. As for Helen she went totally wild and moved to San Francisco after school. We wrote for a while but you know how that goes. She met new friends out there and I hardly ever hear from her anymore. I think she's strong into pussy now but if you are interested I have a friend who would be happy to join us for a drink." Others were approaching and Mary Bass handed Jamie a scrap of paper, "Give me a call while you are in town and maybe we can get together for that drink," she said looking at Jamie like he was a pork chop and then wandered back into the amorphous gathering saying "How you been sugar," to many as she passed through the throng.

In the new group were Emily and her mother Rose with two beautiful thirtyish women both of whom looked familiar. "Hi Jamie, I don't know if you remember me but I'm your cousin Rose Rogers and this is Emily and this is her younger sister Olivia and Olivia's friend Katie Battle.

"Of course I remember you Mrs. Rogers and Emily I have thought of you both often."

When he turned to greet the two women Jamie flushed as it dawned on him that the younger sister Olivia had been the flight attendant on his flight to Atlanta. Olivia smiled as she noticed Jamie's discomfort. "Nice to meet you Cousin Jamie, Emily told me a lot about you when I was young," she said holding out her hand. As they shook hands Olivia let her fingertips gently slide back and forth across Jamie's palm. Still somewhat flustered Jamie turned to Katie and shook her hand asking, "Are you from Savannah Katie?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.