Promises of Rape - Cover

Promises of Rape

by Twisted Tiger Prince

Copyright© 2011 by Twisted Tiger Prince

Erotica Sex Story: An anonymous meeting in a book store gives our character a chance to release some frustrations on an overly aggressive female.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   BDSM   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   .

This is a completely made up story ... or is it?

Standing in the Human Sexuality section at Barnes & Nobles paging through some books I was mostly oblivious to everyone else around me.

"What are YOU reading?" I heard some one exclaim.

Looking up I saw a petite milky skin brunette with dark brown eyes glaring at me.

"This is a book about sex." I said matter of factually as I met her stare.

Putting her hand on her hip and tilting her head she licked her front teeth making her upper lip bulge up in that Im so fucking annoyed right now expression.

"Ok smart ass, no need to be rude, Im just curious." She said.

Deciding there wasnt any need for me to respond to her I went back to my book. With a sigh she turned around and walked out of the aisle.

A few minutes later I felt a hand on my left shoulder and there she stood, the same bitch from a few minutes ago, peering over my right shoulder at the page I was on.

"So what is this part about?" She asked.

I stared at her for a minute. And she responded with a fantastic facial expression, as if saying "Come on prick I can do this all night."

Most of me wanted to slap the shit out of her, but we are in public and Im really not trying to get arrested.

Instead I explained that this particular part Im reading about is masturbation, its explaining a series of exercise that may help increase a mans penis size.

"Yummy." She said pointing to the photograph example of one of the exercise.

She was much shorter then me with her chin coming to rest on my arm near my elbow as she looked on in interest as I explained what I had understood so far of the theory and how it worked.

On the next page we found a diagram of the penis so I could show her the organ muscular system of the penis, how much was still inside the body during an erection, and why the author thinks you can manipulate it.

"Does it work?" She asked.

"I dont know. I dont really have any problems in that department. Its just a book." I answered.

She cut her eyes up at me and frowned. "Why are you being so nasty?" She asked.

"I dont know, maybe I dont like some strange girl acting disgusted with what Im reading and then coming over and reading over my shoulder as if we have been long time friends." I answered in as sarcastic a voice as I could.

She smiled. "You say that, but your still talking to me and you dont seem to mind Ive got my hands all over you." She said adding her right hand to my waist and making another fantastic expression as if to say 'now what'.

Shit I hate aggressive women, why am I tolerating this. I thought to myself.

I stared in her eyes for a moment then added. "Look if you really want to know if it works the author references this other book. He doesnt go into much detail about the actually excersise just his theories on how it works. This book isnt about masturbation, just this chapter."

"Ok, so where is that book?" She said walking down the aisle. "Whats the title and author?"

I told her and she began her search. I closed the book and headed out around to another aisle, picked up a new release and sat on one of the sofas.

A few minutes later she sat down beside me. "They dont have it. I even asked one of the workers."

Not looking up from my book. "Well there you have it then, guess you'll have to go some place else for it." I answered feeling quite satisfied.

"Well it wouldnt do me much good since I dont have a cock, now would it?" She responded jabbing me in the ribs with her bony fist.

Looking up at her she was on one knee looking down at me in an aggressive and domination posture. This enraged me, but I calmly stood up so I was looking down at her, putting her in her proper place.

"I already told you. I dont need it. Your completely mis-reading me here." I warned.

"I believe you. But Im curious and I want to see if it works. Wont you try it out and let me know how it turns out?" Making an exaggerated pouting face she added. "PLEASE"

Damn this bitch was really getting on my nerves. I had to admit with her in this more desirable position and attitude, I was seriously getting into her now.

She smiled coyly taking out her phone. "Whats your number? I'll call you when I find the book." She said.

There she goes again, being the dominating force, I said to myself. Feeling like I needed to give this girl a chance to let me take this aggression out on her slut ass, I gave her my number.

"Thank you." She said with a look of satisfaction.

I hadnt asked her for her name or anything, so I didnt know who it was at first when she called me more then 2 weeks later.

She just started talking like we knew each other since childhood.

"Hey, its me! I finally got that book. Had to order it from Amazon, so it took awhile." She said.

"Who the hell is this?" I asked.

"Its Amy-Lee from the book store. I got the book that helps you make your cock bigger." She explained.

"Who? What the fuck are you talking about?" I responded.

"There you go being as nasty as ever!" She grumbled.

I shook my head. This girl is a real nut job, I thought to myself.

"Ok, look. I already told you I dont need it." I said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. It wouldnt hurt for it to be little bigger though would it?" She asked as if she already had some familiarity with my equipment.

Who the fuck is this girl? I asked myself. I wanted to hang up, but this girl really had my mind wondering what the fuck is next.

"Ok. So do you want to meet me somewhere or what?" I asked.

"Yeah, Im off work tomorrow. What time is good for you?" She asked.

"I work until 11:00pm." I told her.

After confirming that I had GPS, she gave me an address and told me she would see me there around mid-night tomorrow.

GSP showed that the address was only a few minutes from my apartment so I went home to shower and change before heading over the next evening.

It turned out to be her home address. With the familiar "You have arrived." announcement I pulled into the drive-way of a very large 2 story house with brick facade and a large front yard.

Thinking I was meeting her out somewhere I was dressed, business casual, but now as she answered the door in pajama pants and a t-shirt I was feeling over dressed.

"Come on in." She said cheerfully.

She then led me into the family room adding. "You look nice."

"Have a seat. Stay awhile." She said with a warm smile motioning to the sofa.

I noticed she had a digital camera placed with the book on the center table in from of me as I sat down.

"We need to get some before, and after pictures." She explained.

Pulling out a tailor's measuring tape, she added. "Shall we get started?"

Placing the tape measure on the couch to my right she fell to her knees in front of me and unzipped my pants.

It only took her a few minutes working my cock in her mouth to get me ready.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her face down to make her gag.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.