Transition

by hawkeye007

Copyright© 2011 by hawkeye007

Fiction Story: The story of a scorned wife's revenge backfires with severe consequences for her and her boyfriend.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Violence  

Transition-The process in which something changes in stage, form or activity to another.


I got the idea for this story from one I read on the internet, by a guy named, Mike Holt, in which, the wife went all the way to Thailand to take violent revenge on her husband for leaving her. I couldn't sleep well after I read it. The story had no resolution, so I wrote this. My story takes place in the USA. It continues from where Mike stopped.

It was a sunny Florida day when I heard her knock on my door. I briefly saw her, then my ex wife's thug boyfriend pushed in and broke my nose, three ribs, ruptured my spleen, and gave me a concussion among other injuries. I had no time to respond. He wanted me to feel every blow. There was a pause between strikes. He was enjoying my suffering. There wasn't much of my body that he didn't damage. If I wasn't in good shape, I wouldn't have survived. The last thing I remember was the bitch kicking me as she spit on my bleeding body. She could see that I was barely conscious.

I heard her growl, "You son of a bitch. Did you think you could just walk out on me? Who do you think you are? I told you that I'd make you pay. If you go to the cops, Vic will kill you. Maybe, we'll come back tomorrow to finish the job anyway. Think about that. Come on, Vic. We don't want him to die, yet. Kate hissed." Then, I passed out. I had spent the last twenty years of my life married to a monster.

My name is Chad Donovan. When I opened my eyes I was disoriented. I remember a constant annoying beeping sound and thinking "Hospital? How?" I couldn't remember. Anger ... Pain, flashes of my ex wife's sneering face confused me. I had tubes in my throat, nose and arm. I couldn't move. I wanted to talk. I felt so tired ... so tired ... Everything went black.

Two days later, I heard my son, Steve, shouting, "He's awake ... Call the doctor! Dad ... Can you hear me? You're going to make it. I told them that you were too tough to die. I told them. What happened to you?"

Steve is a second year student at state college majoring in engineering. He's a good kid. I'm proud of him. He loves me and can't understand why I couldn't live with his mother. He never saw the vengeful bitch that she is. I never tried to explain it. Maybe, I didn't have to. She wasn't much of a wife, but she was a good mother. The real truth would be hard for him to take. Steve is the one thing in the world she truly cares about.

I tried to answer him, but my throat was sore and parched. I guess I just grunted. He gave me a sip of water and my throat felt a little better. I whispered, "Steve...", and motioned for him to come closer. As he put his ear close I whispered, "Your mother did this to me. Your mother..." My voice failed me.

"You and mom have been divorced for more than a year, dad. You've got to be wrong. Mom can be mean some times, but I can't believe she could have anything to do with this. She doesn't hate you that much for leaving her. She says that she's gone on with her life. Mom told me that she has a new man in her life. I meet him once. I didn't like the look of him much. Get some rest, dad.We'll talk later. I'll be back to see you again tomorrow. Relax ... You've been through a lot. The police said they'll be back when you feel better to take a statement." He thought I was delirious. In fact, I remembered every thing. I knew all about, Vic.

I died not long after I reached the hospital. If Steve had not stopped by my apartment when he did, I wouldn't have survived. I'm lucky they left my door open. I heard one of the nurses ask, " What happened? Did he get hit by a truck?"

"No." The surgeon responded. I understand that he was beaten into this condition. He got here just in time for us to try to stop the bleeding." A beeping machine went flat line and started a steady tone.

I watched the doctors frantically struggling to bring me back after my heart had stopped. I hovered above the table looking down at my lifeless body.

"Hold that clamp, nurse. That's it! We've got it. The bleeding stopped. Clear!" I heard the doctor say excitedly. "Again, Clear! That's it. He's back." They worked on me until my heart started beating again. When I opened my eyes, I was in my bed, feeling like shit.

A week after my operation, I was ready to tell Steve the whole story.

"Listen to what I'm about to tell you, Steve. I know you're going to have some questions, but let me finish first." I said as Steve sat by my bed.

"Ok dad. I'm ready to listen. You look different. Your face ... Your eyes don't look the same. I don't know ... I don't know. I can't quite explain it. I feel like you're looking right through me." His instincts were correct. My recent experiences had indeed changed me. Dying does that to a man.

"You're old enough to understand. The last ten years of my marriage has been real tough for me. Your mother stopped being affectionate for some reason that she would not share with me. Our intimacy disappeared. She always took care of you and the house but to her, I was nothing more than a convenient source of income and status. Nothing I did made any difference. She refused marriage counseling. My attempts at affection and romance were rebuffed or accepted without reciprocity. I've lived with no words of endearment, no hugs, no cuddling, no kisses. She would consent to sex occasionally to placate me, but I haven't been allowed to make love to her in years. She didn't mind sex as long as she didn't have to participate. Sometimes, she allowed me to masturbate inside of her if I kissed her ass all day. I know this is all very difficult for you to understand. I stayed with her because I needed to be there to protect you. She cooked your food and washed your clothes but when you needed a hug I was there. She never thought that kind of thing was important. I couldn't trust her emotional stability. Now that I think about it, I should never have trusted her at all. If I had known that she was cheating on me, I would have kicked her ass to the curb. I didn't want to be an absentee father. I didn't want to see what was really happening. You needed me there. When you went off to college, I finally told her it was over."

"Kate ... I wish I was wrong but you don't love me. If you ever did, you haven't for a long time. I now know why you didn't need sex from me. I can't deny the evidence. I realize that my love for you has been dying for a long time. There has to be a few women out there who could appreciate a man like me. The final straw was when I saw you. I think that you've cheated on me repeatedly. I've put up with your bullshit long enough. I refused to see you for who you really are. My denial is finished. It's time to deal with you. We're through. We can sell the house and slit the equity and our investments down the middle. I'm not taking care of you anymore. That will leave you in good shape for quite some time."

"What are you talking about, Chad? I didn't do anything wrong." She cooed trying to get me to calm down. "I know I've been neglecting you. I'll do better. Think about Steve? What will a divorce do to him? Come over here and let me make it up to you. I was only with Vic once. I was discreet. It didn't mean anything, honey." She was trying to look sluttish and innocent at the same time. She failed on both efforts.

"It won't work this time, Kate. Steve's a man now. You can't use him anymore and I don't care about your issues anymore. I saw you. I saw you having sex on the dance floor with that gorilla. I saw you enter his apartment and I saw you leave looking freshly fucked three hours later. I realize now that you've been fucking around on me for years. Maybe from the very beginning. It doesn't matter at this point, I'm done. You're a fraud and a self centered, manipulating bitch. You've been pretending to be my wife for a long time."

"That's not true ... I love..."

"Shut up. Yes it is and you know it."

"All you care about is your public image. You took pride in your ability to take so much and give so little. The only control you ever had over me was what I gave to you, stupid. It took great strength to honor my vows while being treated like crap. I tried to do the right thing. Did you ever stop to think about the consequences for your neglect and abuse?"

She couldn't respond. She knew the game was over. I could see her mind working. She decided to try a different angle.

"I'm so, so sorry. I'm sorry I haven't been a good wife and for betraying your trust. Please forgive me. Give me another chance. I love you. Please don't end our marriage. It was just sex with Vic. It was only one time. You have to believe me. I love only you. I can't live without you. I need you. You're my rock." She whimpered while the tears flowed. There was a time when I would have been moved. She was almost believable.

"Here's a copy of the private investigators report. I didn't have to look at it." I said tossing her a manila envelope. "If your lips are moving, you're lying. You've been fucking this guy for months and I suspect several others before him. You're just trying to protect your lifestyle. I've had him checked out. He's some kind of muscle for some very bad people. I think you deserve each other. He's a vicious animal. You're a lying slut and this conversation is over. Screw who ever you want. I'm already packed. My lawyer's card is on the dresser. I have no more time to waste on you. I'll be fair. Don't fight the divorce. I wouldn't want to have to send a copy of what's in that envelope to all of your family and high society friends."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.