Revenge Gone Bad
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Her revenge backfired on her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating  

It started about six months ago when Frank came home from a six day business trip and I found a pair of women's underpants in his dirty clothes. I didn't think anything of it because when he is on his trips it is with a crew of three others and two of them – Chad and Jerry – are practical jokers and I figured that they were setting Frank up for a ball busting from me.

Three months ago when he got home from another equipment installation trip I found a brassiere in his dirty clothes. I again just smiled and tossed it in the trash. I hadn't bitten on the panties so Chad or Jerry tried it with a bra. On his next trip I found another pair of panties in his dirty clothes only this time the crotch gusset was still wet. I held it to my nose and took a sniff and it definitely had the smell of sperm.

I stared at the panties and my anger started to build. In ten years of marriage I had never suspected Frank of cheating on me. Hell, in the two years we spent together before getting married I'd never had any cause to doubt that he was true to me, but something was surely starting to look rotten in Denmark.

I thought about it for two days before I finally jumped Frank about it and he denied knowing anything about the panties and he told me that he had never cheated on me or even thought about cheating on me. I thought that the look in his eyes was telling me that he was lying and I decided right then and there that two could play that game. And I didn't expect to have a hard time doing it. I'm not bragging, but I've been told that I'm 'pretty hot' by men and women alike. One hundred and fifteen pounds distributed 36x25x34 on a five foot seven inch frame has caught many an eye when I've been out and about. I keep my figure through regular trips to the gym and a home exercise program so I didn't expect any problems at all in getting even with Frank.

I'd given him a chance to explain and I know we could have worked past it, but he chose to keep lying. Whatever happened from that point on was his own doing.

Of course saying that you are going to get even and actually getting even are two different breed of cat. Even though in my mind I was ready to get back at Frank there was still a nagging doubt in the back of my mind that I could really do it.

That doubt was kicked to the curb during a barbecue at our house on Saturday. And there were a dozen couples there. I was in the kitchen fixing a tossed salad when Frank came up behind me. His hands came around me and cupped my breasts and I giggled and pushed my ass back at him and felt his hard on. I quickly turned and kissed him before I realized that it wasn't Frank. It was Chad Rice. He broke the kiss and said:

"You told me to keep wishing."

He turned and went back outside and as he walked away I felt the heat go through me and I felt moisture on my pussy lips and I remembered that night a year ago when we had been at a party, I'd had a lot to drink and was feeling pretty loose. I had gone to the bathroom and when I came out Chad was waiting to use the facilities. He stepped back and looked at me and said:

"Damn girl. You are one sexy looking lady. When are you going to give me a taste?"

I giggled and then said, "Who knows stud. Just keep wishing and your wish might come true some day."

It was only flirting on my part then, but I knew that if Chad and I had been alone now I would have started my payback on Frank.

I took the salad out into the yard and set it on the picnic table and looked over at Chad who was talking to Frank and a couple of other guys. He was looking at me and he winked. I smiled and blew him a kiss. From that point on every time I saw Chad he was looking at me.


The next day Frank, Al, Stan and Sam played golf like they did every Sunday and I was left to clean up the backyard. It was a hot day and all I had on was a skirt, flip flops and a T-shirt. I didn't even have a bra on. I was scrubbing the top of one of the picnic tables when the doorbell rang. When I answered it I found a grinning Chad standing there. I remembered his hands on my breasts from the night before and my nipples got hard and since I was braless and in a T-shirt it was evident when the pushed against the fabric.

"Just stopped by to see Frank" he said.

I knew it was bullshit because he knew that Frank went golfing every Sunday come rain or shine. I was pretty sure I knew what was on his mind and what he was hoping for especially after blowing him that kiss, but I played dumb and invited him in.

"Frank isn't here right now. He is out playing golf, but he should be back shortly."

Chad knew it was my turn to bullshit because he knew that after golf Frank and the rest of the foursome stayed at the club for dinner and drinks. Chad knew damned well that Frank wouldn't be home for at least another four hours and he knew that I knew he knew it. I was sure he was thinking that I invited him in knowing Frank wouldn't be home for hours because I was going to make his wish come true. And I fully intended to, but that wasn't the only reason. Chad was one of the guys who traveled with Frank and I wanted to pump him for information. We went out to the back yard and I got Chad a beer and we sat down at one of the picnic tables. I went right at it.

"How close are you to Frank?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you like best buddies or best friends or anything like that?"

"Not really. We are pretty much just friendly co-workers. Why?"

"So you don't owe him any great amount of loyalty?"

"I guess not. Why are you asking me this?"

"You travel with Frank on most of his trips so I want to ask you something."

"What?"

"I think Frank is cheating on me when he is out of town. What can you tell me about it?"

Chad looked away in a move that told me he knew things, but was going to lie about it. He looked back at me and said:

"I don't know anything about anything like that."

I looked at him for several seconds and then I pulled my T-shirt off over my head and tossed it into the middle of the table between us. I sat there with my twins on display and said:

"Does this help your memory improve any?"

He looked at my breasts and I could read his face. It was saying as clear as day:

"What can I get away with? How much do I really have to tell?"

I scooted back on the bench, reached under my skirt and took off my thong. As I tossed it onto the middle of the table to join the T-shirt I said:

"I want it all Chad. I've seen the evidence so I know he is cheating. What I want are the particulars."

"The particulars?"

"Yes. Is he drunk and acting stupid and not really aware of what he has done until he wakes up the next day?? Do you all go out looking for ladies? Go to places like bars and strip clubs looking for targets? Does he take the easy way and go with hookers or escorts? I want to know Chad."

"You want an awful lot for just a look at your tits."

"You can't be that dumb Chad. You think my thong is in the middle of the table just for show? You once asked me when you could have a taste and I said to keep wishing. Right now you are as close to having your wish come true as you are ever likely to get so you need to decide if you want to make it happen."

"How do I know you aren't just stringing me along?"

"The only thing between you and me right now is a skirt. How bad do you want to see the skirt in the middle of the table? You aren't selling out Frank. I already know he is cheating on me. I just want the details."

"You haven't said anything about what you are hinting at. You are hinting that if I tell you what you want to know you will give me that taste I said I wanted. No more hinting. Spell it out for me."

"You give me what I want and I'll give you what you want. Clear enough for you?"

"I don't know I can trust you. It's not like I can do anything about it if I give you what you want and then you tell me to leave."

I looked at him for a bit and wondered about him. We both knew why he 'stopped by to see Frank' and just what he was hoping to get so why was he fighting so hard when he would have it if he would just tell me what I wanted to know?

"Take your cock out and bring it over here to me."

He looked around and I said, "Don't sweat it. The reason we have a six foot privacy fence is so the neighbors can't see what we do in the yard."

He still hesitated and so I said, "He cheated on me and I know it and I intend to get even with him. You lucked out because you showed up here today and don't think I don't know what you were hoping for. We both know Frank's Sunday schedule and you knew that I would be here alone. There are four of you who travel with Frank and one of you is going to get lucky, but only if I'm told what I want to know. Is it going to be you or one of the others?"

"You are serious?"

"Bring your cock over here and find out."

He stood up, unzipped and walked over to stand in front of me. He took out his cock and I reached for it. I stroked it for maybe half a minute and then said:

"In order for it to go into my mouth I need to hear something come out of yours."

"What do you want to know?"

"I have plenty of physical evidence that he cheated, but I want to know what, who and when."

"I can't tell you the who, but the when was every trip."

"Why can't..."

"I'm not saying anymore until you show me that you are going to do your part."

I stroked him a few more times and then I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. As I sucked on him he said:

"All I can tell you is that every night after we have dinner he disappears and we don't see him until the next morning. Three times I've seen women leaving his room in the morning and near as I could tell it wasn't ever the same woman. He never talks about it or brags about the hot broad he is fucking. That is all that I know."

I took my mouth off of him and said, "It is enough. We need to take this into the house. The fence keeps the neighbors from seeing, but not from hearing and I'm a pretty noisy fuck."

I took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. When we got there I dropped the skirt on to the floor and he took me into his arms. My breasts pressed into him and I looked up into his face.

"I've wanted this for years" he said as our lips met. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I felt the heat spread through my body. I kissed him back and sent my tongue into his mouth to wrestle with his. His hands went to my breasts and he rubbed and pinched my nipples. He broke the kiss and lowered his head. He sucked the right nipple and then the left and I felt myself getting wet. His right hand went down and he parted my pussy lips with a finger and then pushed the finger inside.

I moved my legs apart and put my arms around him as he pushed a second finger into me and I moaned. A third finger joined the first two and he found my love button. His sucking my breasts and fingering my pussy plus the illicit excitement of cheating on Frank brought me to an orgasm. I went limp and Chad carried me over and sat me down on the bed. He started to undress and I said:

"Let me do that. Let me unwrap my present."

I unbuckled his belt and hooked my fingers in the waist band of his trousers and boxers and pulled them down. I got off the bed and went to my knees in front of him and as his cock bobbed in front of me I had the passing thought that he wasn't as big as Frank. I captured his cock with my mouth and I sucked on it as I got him out of his shoes and socks and then worked his trousers over his feet.

I ran my tongue around his cock and it wasn't long before I had all of his cock in my mouth. His hands gripped my head and he started fucking my face. I could feel his cock expand just before he came and I swallowed all of his discharge. I pulled my mouth off of him and licked his cock and balls clean.

"Your turn" he said as he got me back up onto the bed and on my back. He pushed my legs apart and lowered his head to my pussy. I felt his tongue lick me and slide up and down the fold. I moaned and he tongue fucked me to a climax. I reached for his cock and fondled it. I felt it twitch so I turned so I could get my mouth on it and then I started working on it to get him up again. In only minutes he had me on my back with my legs up on his shoulders. He placed his cock at my opening and then with a steady push, aided by my extreme wetness, he entered me. He gave a hard push and I screamed out:

"Yes damn it, yes! Fuck me. Take me, use me, fuck me!"

Chad started fucking me and as he pumped in and out I wondered if the excitement I was feeling at cheating on Frank was why he had cheated on me? Did he get that deliciously wicked feeling when he was fucking strange pussy that I was feeling as Chad fed me his cock? If he did I could almost understand why he had cheated.

Chad fucked me hard and fast and I felt an orgasm start to build. I fucked back at Chad, moving my hips up to meet to meet his in strokes and I moaned:

"Cum with me lover, cum with me. I'm cumming cum with me."

He pounded me hard and I felt the hot splash of his cum as he shot into me and my entire body shook as I came with him. He held himself in me until he was semi-hard and when he pulled out I moved and started cleaning his cock with my mouth.

"Keep that up and I might never leave this room."

I took my mouth off of him long enough to say "Promise?" and went back to sucking on him. He pushed a finger into my cum filled pussy and finger fucked me while I worked at getting him hard again. He added a second finger and started rubbing my clit and I began to squirm and then cried out as his fingers gave me another orgasm. I kept sucking him and then felt a twitch as he started to firm up again. He pulled himself out of my mouth and got me up an my hands and knees and then he moved behind me and drove his cock into me and started fucking me hard and fast. I came again and again before he finally gave one last hard push and pumped another load into me.

He held himself in me as I rested with my head on the bed and my ass in the air. He started to pull out and I moaned:

"No lover, leave it in. It feels so damned good."

He held himself in me until he was totally soft and then he pulled out. I rolled over and looked at him. There was a string of cum hanging from his cock and I looked over at the bedside clock. I pointed at Chad's cummy cock and said:

"I can't clean it for you this time. If I did you might get hard again and we don't have enough time. Frank will be home in about half an hour and I need to change the bed and get myself cleaned up before he gets here.'

"Can we do this again?"

"I don't think so. I only did it this time to get even with him for cheating on me."

"This doesn't make you even. I've been on seven trips with him so to be even you will have to do this six more times."

I thought for a moment and then said, "I'll have to think about it."

We got dressed, went downstairs and I walked him to the door. He took me in his arms and we kissed and then he left. I hurried upstairs and stripped the bed and remade it with fresh bed linens and then headed for the shower. As I climbed into the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed I noticed Chad's cum running down my leg. It was then that I remembered that I had gone off the pill because Frank had decided that it was time for us to start a family and a chill ran up my spine as I realized that I was in my fertile period. I was going to have to make damned sure that Frank got some loving that night and for the next couple also. I got out of the tub and douched and crossed my fingers and then got back in the tub.

I did fuck Frank that night and the next and while he did get me off both times I didn't feel the same sexual high I got from cheating with Chad. I even tried thinking of Chad while Franked made love to me to see if that would help, but it didn't.


Over the next couple of days I thought about what Chad had mentioned. He had gone on seven trips with Frank and Frank had disappeared every night, but Frank had made sixteen trips over the last two and a half years. That meant that to date Frank could owe me fifteen 'get out of jail free' cards (if I decided to get even on a one for one basis and he caught me).

But did he cheat on those nine trips when Chad wasn't along? The only way to find out was get with the guy who had gone on all sixteen trips with Frank and that would be Jerry. I would then have to make the decision that I was going to get even one for one. The more I thought about my afternoon with Chad and how damned exciting it was to fuck one of Frank's friends behind his back the more I thought that I did indeed want to get totally even.

I decided I was going to fuck Jerry, Mike, Stan and Jack who were the other guys who, along with Chad, were on the crews that usually went on trips with Frank. I made Jerry my next target because he was the one who would know about the trips that Chad hadn't been on. I was going to be fair about it. If Frank had cheated on me sixteen times then I was going to get back at him sixteen times. Well, fifteen really since I'd already marked off one when Chad had done me. If Frank had only cheated on me nine or ten times then I would only get even for those amounts.

One for one would be the plan.

Of course when I started thinking like that I began to wonder if Frank had ever cheated on me before he started traveling for the company. How would I ever know? Would I need twenty or thirty times to get even? I finally had to say "Whoa up girl; slow down and just go with what you know."


Thursday I found out that I might have been lied to by Chad when he told me he didn't know any of the women that Frank had cheated with. I had gone shopping for a dress to wear to a party and I stopped in at the TGI Fridays on Elmont. I was on my way to a seat when Caroline Bevers waved at me and motioned for me to join her. Caroline was the wife of Frank's boss.

As we lunched she told me how happy Mark (her husband) was with the job Frank was doing and that because of his leadership and managerial ability his team was the most effective and efficient in the company. She told me the Mark had thought that Frank had lost his mind for making his secretary as part of the team, but that it had turned out to be a great move because all the reports were more detailed and timely and allowed for the billing for the job to be processed a good month sooner than it used to be. I didn't know that Gloria traveled with Frank because he had never mentioned it. I asked Caroline when Gloria started traveling with the crew.

"Oh goodness, let me think. It must have been about a year ago."

That would have been at least eight trips. And Frank had never mentioned it. Warning bells were ringing. I remembered the last time I saw Gloria. I'd been out shopping and I'd stopped in to see if Frank wanted to have lunch with me. I walked into his office and found Gloria bent forward over his desk going through some papers and pointing out things to Frank who was sitting on the other side of his desk and smiling. Gloria was about the same size as I was, but she did have larger breasts. When she stood up and turned I could see that the top two buttons of her blouse were undone and when she walked out of the office the way her breasts swayed made it obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I knew Frank was a tit man so with her bent forward over the desk the way she was with her blouse partially unfastened Frank would have been able to see all the way down to her belly button. No wonder he was smiling. At the time I thought nothing of it, but after Caroline told me that Gloria traveled with Frank it all came back to me and I just knew that Gloria flashing her tits at Frank wasn't an accident and it probably wasn't even the first time. I certainly had questions for Chad the next time I saw him and questions I would be asking Jerry when I seduced him.

We would be having a barbecue on Saturday and Jerry would be there and I decided that I would try and get something going with him. Mike and Stan would also be there so if things didn't go well with Jerry I'd give one of them a try. Chad would also be there and I was going to corner him about his not mentioning Gloria and maybe – just maybe – set up another meeting with him.


The guests started arriving around two and Chad was one of the first to get there. Frank was busy loading charcoal onto the grill so I pulled Chad off to the side and said:

"You got some splaining to do asshole."

"What did I do?"

"Its what you didn't do and what you lied about."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"You said that you didn't know any of the women Frank was cheating with and that was a lie. What you didn't do was tell me about Gloria. What do you have to say about that?"

"So Gloria was with us; so what?"

"Why didn't you tell me that she was who Frank was cheating with?"

"I don't know that she was. I never saw them together."

"Are you telling me that my husband, a dyed in the wool tit man, never had anything to do with that top heavy bimbo?"

"No. I'm just saying that I never saw them together."

"So he could have been doing her?"

"I suppose. Are we going to be able to get together again?"

"I don't know. I'm thinking on it. We will talk about it later, but right now I've got to tend to the other guests" and I walked away from him.

I started thinking on how best to approach Jerry, but I never had the chance. He approached me.

"Chad tells me that you finally found out about your hubby. He also said you have a plan for revenge. I'm volunteering to help."

"If I accept your offer you need to understand that the price to be a player is information."

"Whatever you want to know."

"Frank has a ten o'clock tee time tomorrow and he won't be home until around seven in the evening. Why don't you stop by and we will talk."

"What time?"

"Depends on how long you want to talk."

"I can do from ten to seven."

"Are you bragging? Can you really go for ten hours?"

"With a sexpot like you? Hell yes!"

I smiled at that as I got back to the other guests. During the day I did notice that Mike, Stan and Jack kept looking at me more than was usual. They were the other three men that traveled with Frank. It was always four men (and woman come to find out) that always had Frank and Jerry on it, but Chad, Mike, Stan and Jack rotated through the other two positions. I wondered if Chad had also told the others what he had told Jerry?

Twice before the party broke up Chad caught me alone. The first time I was in the kitchen and he pulled me to him and kissed me. He gave me some tongue and I gave him some back as one of his hands ran over my breasts.

"When can we get together again? You know I want to help you with your one for one plan."

"Soon I'm thinking. I'll let you know."

The second time was mind blowing; at least it was for me. I'd gone into the house to use the bathroom, but there was someone in it so I stood in the hall and waited. I heard the toilet flush and the door opened and it was Chad. He grabbed my hand, pulled me into the bathroom and closed and locked the door. He took me in his arms and kissed me. We swapped tongues and he started feeling me up. I put a hand on his bulge and squeezed and that set things into motion.

He spun me around and bent me over the sink and his hands went under my skirt. He pushed the gusset of my panties aside and pushed fingers into my wet pussy. I was wet from thinking about what Jerry and I would be doing the next day while Frank was out golfing. I heard Chad's zipper go do and I knew what was coming so I spread my legs wide and seconds later Chad's cock took the place of his fingers and I moaned as he pushed into me. I glanced in the mirror over the sink and I saw that Chad had his eyes closed as he concentrated on fucking me hard.

I could only stand there and take it as my position didn't allow me any way to fuck back, but I would have if I could have. My mind was on the fact that on the other side of the bathroom wall - just fifteen or so feet away – Frank was flipping burgers on the grill while Chad was drilling my pussy. Frank cheated on me while he was fifteen hundred miles away from me, but I was cheating on him when he was only fifteen feet away. It was hot! So hot that Chad got me off in only minutes. He pounded me hard and I had to grab a wash rag and bite down on it so my screams of pleasure wouldn't be heard out in the back yard. It felt so good that I wished we could have kept it up for hours, but of course we couldn't.

Chad hissed, "I gotta go, I gotta go, oh fuck yes" and I felt his cock pulse as he shot into me and it triggered another orgasm in me. He pulled out and said, "Thanks babe; I needed that" and he pulled out of me and left the bathroom with me still bent over the sink. I went potty and that drained some of Chad out of me, but to be on the safe side I wadded up some toilet paper and stuffed it up inside me. It just wouldn't do to have Frank see cum running down my leg when he had fucked me since the night before.

As I left the bathroom it occurred to me that I'd had unprotected sex with Chad twice and the first time I had been at my most fertile. The second time I was past my most fertile period, but only by a few days. I'd gone off birth control because Frank had said it was time for us to start our family. The Monday after my first romp with Chad and my decision to get even one for one I'd gone to my doctor to be fitted for a diaphragm, but I didn't expect anything to happen at the barbecue so I didn't have it in me. I would just have to cross my fingers and hope that Chad hadn't gotten lucky. That night I made sure that Frank got his share. If I did end up pregnant I wanted to make sure that Frank had a better chance of being the daddy than Chad did.

I was both ashamed and incredibly turned on when Frank started our love making by going down on me because I knew that there still had to be some traces of Chad still in my pussy. I should have snuck away from the party long enough to douche to make sure that I'd flushed all of Chad's residue out of me before making love to Frank. I wanted to get even with the man, not humiliate him.


Jerry was eager. He showed up five minutes after Frank left for the golf course.

"I was parked down the street waiting for him to leave."

"Did Chad tell you the ground rules?"

"Only that you intended to fuck around on Frank as many times as he fucked around on you."

"There is that, but the price of getting on the list of those who want to help me get even is information."

"What do you want to know?"

"First of all how many times did Frank cheat on me while you were on trips with him?"

"Every time."

"Every time?"

"First trip we made together he hooked up with some woman in the lounge at the hotel we were staying at. After that he managed to find a honey every time we went on a trip."

"When did he start fucking Gloria?"

"He never has as far as I know."

"Can you be sure?"

"Pretty much."

"You have gone on sixteen trips with Frank so what you are telling me is that he has cheated on me sixteen times so I need to cheat on him sixteen times."

"Not really."

"What do you mean?"

"Some of those trips were two and three days and Frank never did the same woman twice that I could see. That means if you plan on getting even on a one to one basis the number you should be working toward is probably thirty-five or so."

"That complicates things for me."

"Why?"

"Thirty-five different women? I can't see myself screwing thirty-five guys to get even."

"No problem. You can just do me thirty-five times."

"No. Even if I went that way it would only be thirty-three because I've already scratched off two of them with Chad. No, I don't think I want to limit myself to one or two guys. Too much chance of getting emotionally involved, but by the same token I can't see myself doing a lot of different guys."

"Can I make a suggestion? How about just doing it with the guys who travel with Frank on trips? Wouldn't that be some kind of poetic justice? Cheating on him with the guys who were with him when he cheated on you?"

I'd already thought about that at the barbecue when I'd seen Mike, Stan and Jack looking at me.

"It is something to think about, but I can do that later. For now I think we should take things to the bedroom."

Jerry lied. He wasn't able to go the ten hours from ten till seven, but I didn't hold it against him because he was able to go four times and he did do some pretty good mouth work on my pussy. Like Chad he wanted to know when we could do it again and I told him that I'd have to get back to him on that. I walked him to the door, gave him a pretty passionate kiss goodbye and then got busy cleaning the bedroom and myself up before Frank got home. I made sure that I douched well. I wasn't going to give Frank anyone else's leavings. And I did remember to put my diaphragm in before Jerry got there.


A week went by and when the weekend came I skipped my regular golf outing with Carol, Meg and Susie and instead went to a Motel 6 for five hours of get even time with Chad.

While I was riding him cowgirl he told me that there was a trip coming up on Tuesday and that he wouldn't be going on it. It was supposed to be a three day trip so it meant that it would be at least two nights.

"Wouldn't you like to be on your bed cheating on him while he is in Dallas cheating on you? Wouldn't you like to be doing what you are doing right now when he makes his nightly phone call to you? Imagine sliding up and down on me as you talk to him on the phone. What do you say? Is it a date?"

The idea did have a certain appeal. Chad rolled me over on my back and fucked me to an orgasm and then we showered and left the motel. As he walked me to my car he said:

"You never did say. Yes or no on next week?"

"Sure. Why not."

Sunday, while Frank was out enjoying his weekly foursome Jerry was keeping me company. I told him what Chad had told me and asked him if he could maybe get me a cell phone picture of Frank and whoever he picked up or arranged to meet and he said that he would try, but wouldn't promise anything.

"We never see him out with them. All we've seen is different women leaving his room in the morning and we've only seen that maybe three times."

We had just finished fucking so I slid down and took his cock in my mouth and after sucking on it for a minute or so I took my mouth off of him and asked:

"Isn't what we are doing worth the effort of trying to get me what I want?"

"I swear I'll try."

"Enlist help."

"What do you mean?"

"Ask Mike, Stan and Jack to give you a hand. Who schedules the rooms?"

"Usually Gloria. Why?"

"Have her get them together all on the same floor. Find out from the front desk when Frank wants his wake up call and then all three of you be at your doors with them open just a crack so you can each take a picture when she leaves. One of you should be able to get me a good picture."

I went back to sucking his cock while he said, "That just might work."

I took my mouth off of him long enough to say, "Tell Mike, Stan and Jack what you and Chad are doing with me and tell them if they want in they need to help you. One or two of you might even give up going out drinking and stay in your rooms and get a picture of Frank and his slut going into his room."

"Mike, Stan and Jack get to play even if we don't get photos through no fault of our own?"

"I'll leave it up to you. If you think they helped you enough let me know and I'll let them join in. But remember this. I'm only going to do this as many times as Frank has. One for one is the way I'm playing it. If you say that Mike, Stan and Jack deserve to be let in even though they didn't help and you are just being their buddy by telling me to let them join in they will be using slots that could have been yours. The number you gave me was thirty-five. Between you and Chad that number has gone down to thirty-one. That could mean that you and Chad have at least fifteen times each. If you bring Mike, Stan and Jack into it the number drops to around five times each. It's up to you" and I went back to sucking on him.

When he was hard he got me up on my hands and knees and fucked the shit out of me. I came twice before he did and as we rested and I fondled his limp cock he said:

"You do realize that the thirty-one number isn't the right one don't you?"

"How is that?"

"The number will always keep growing as Frank goes on trips."

"Not so. On this trip Chad will not be going so he will be on my bed while some bimbo is on Frank's. The next trip after that if Chad goes someone else will stay home and that person will be on my bed the nights that Frank is gone. I'll be staying even with him on a current basis and I only need to work on the arrearage."

"That's not fair. I have to go on all the trips so I'll never get to be the one to spend a night with you while Frank is gone."

By then his cock was twitching so I slid down and took him in my mouth and just before my mouth closed on his cock I said:

"We'll work something out."

I made sure to remove my diaphragm and douche really well after Jerry left and then cleaned up the bedroom. When Frank got home I was still horny so I pulled him up to the bedroom and screwed his socks off before going down to the kitchen and starting dinner. I got a charge out of going to him after fucking one of his buddies. I got an even bigger charge out of him eating my pussy after one of his buddies had heated it up, but I made sure that no trace of them was there for Frank to inadvertently taste.


Tuesday morning Frank kissed me goodbye and left for the airport. Chad got off work at five and by five forty-five we were naked on my bed and fucking up a storm. He had eaten my pussy, I had sucked his cock and we had fucked twice before the phone rang. Chad and I were in a sixty-nine with me on top and I got off of him and reached for the bedside phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi my love. Just calling to let you know that I'm in room 213 at the Best Western."

While he was telling me that Chad had worked me into the doggie position and was easing himself slowly into me.

"The number here is 555-555-4756 in case you need to reach me. How are you doing?"

"The usual when you are gone. Lonely and wishing you were here."

"Of course if you were here right now" I was thinking, "all you could do was stick your cock in my mouth because the other end is already full."

Frank sighed and said, "I'm sorry baby, but it is the job and it pays too damned well for me to leave it."

"I know, but I still miss you" I said as Chad fucked me.

"It might not last too much longer baby. They are talking about opening a new office in Denver and I might get the job of running it. If that happens it will cut way down on the travelling I'll have to do."

"I'll cross my fingers honey" I said as I realized I needed to end the call. Chad was picking up speed and I was getting close to the point where I got noisy when being fucked. "I need to go honey. I've got to go to the potty."

"Okay sweetie; I'll call you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

I put the phone down and moaned as Chad started fucking me harder and then I cried out:

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum lover, make me cum" and he did. In fact he did several times before he crawled out of my bed and headed for work the next morning.

Wednesday night was a repeat of Tuesday except when Frank called Chad was buried to his balls in my ass. I was crying out for him to fuck me harder and I was driving my ass back at him so I let the phone ring. It rang two minutes later and I was still screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck me" so I didn't answer it that time either. The next time it rang Chad had just cum and was pulling out. I picked up the phone as Chad fell to the bed next to me. I held the phone in one hand and talked to Frank as my other hand fondled Chad's slimy cock. It was covered with his gunk and spots of brown stuff that I knew was shit, but it was a turn on to be playing with Chad's dick while talking to Frank on the phone. Frank told me that things had gone better than expected and that he wouldn't have to stay over on Thursday night.

"I should be home by six."

"I'll be waiting. What are you going to want first? Dinner or dessert?

"What are you planning on for dessert?"

"Hot pussy pudding."

"Then I think we will go with dessert first."

"Good choice."

"I love you sweetie. Bye."

"I love you too. By baby; see you tomorrow."

I did love him, but I was brought up by parents whose philosophy was don't get mad, get even and they distilled that in me and there was no way that I was going to let Frank cheat on me and not make the attempt at getting back at him. If he had been up front with me and owned up to it when I confronted him we could have worked past it without my going on my one for one campaign.

I put the phone down and Chad said, "Suck me hard and we can go again."

"Get serious! Not until you clean that filthy thing. And I need to wash my hand."

We did two more times between that night and a morning wake up. As Chad went off to work I was already planning the weekend. What I would be doing depended on what Jerry could tell me about the trip they would just be coming home from. I'd do Jerry on Saturday and either Mike, Stan or Jack on Sunday if Jerry said that they had helped.

Thursday at five in the afternoon I got a call from Jerry. "We just got in and Frank is over at baggage claim. We have something for you, but I don't know if I will help any."

"The Motel 6 on Martin Saturday at 10?"

"See you there."

That night I rocked Frank's world the way I usually did when he got home from a trip and I had to admit that I was getting off on making love to Frank with a pussy that Chad had used and used well on the previous two nights.


Friday night we went out for dinner and dancing and Saturday morning I told Frank that I was going to spend the day hitting antique stores looking for a roll top desk. I met Jerry at the motel and as soon as we were in the room he showed me a picture that had been taken with a digital camera. It showed a young woman just outside the door to room 213.

"It isn't conclusive because she came out of the room and was walking away before Jack could get a shot of her coming out of the room. Frank had a six o'clock wake up call and Jack opened his door to get ready at five fifty-five and she was already coming out of the room. Before Jack could get his camera up the door had closed behind her and she was walking away. Both Mike and Jack helped even though we don't have much to show for it. They split it up between them with Jack taking Tuesday morning and Mike taking Wednesday. Either Frank didn't have one on Wednesday night or she slept in and didn't lave until we had already left for work. Or maybe she left really early. Mike was set up and waiting at five forty-five and he didn't see anything."

"Okay then; since Jack got the picture we need to get in touch with him and see if he can come visit me tomorrow. I'll figure out how to do Mike later."

Jerry took out his cell and punched in some numbers and after a few minutes said:

"It's me. Are you free to morrow?" He looked at me and nodded a yes.

"Tell him to be here at ten and he can stay till five."

Jerry passed the message, put away the phone and started to strip. It was an energetic session and Jerry did get me off three times, but as we were getting dressed I realized that most of what I was getting emotionally out of meetings with Chad and Jerry was because of the excitement of cheating. I was getting off more on the thought of fucking other men behind Frank's back than I was from the sex itself. Frank was a much better lover than either Chad or Jerry. Why couldn't he have just kept his pecker in his pants?

At ten on Sunday morning the doorbell rang and when I went to the door and opened it I found Jack standing there with a big smile on his face and a bouquet of flowers in his hand. I wasn't expecting that and I was touched. The simple act of handing me a bunch of flowers changed things from simply drawing a line through a number on The Get Even Sheet to something else. I wasn't sure what, but definitely something else.

In addition to the floral bouquet he brought another surprise. Jack was big! Chad, Jerry and Frank were pretty much all the same size and all three of them were roughly the same size as the three men I'd had sex with before meeting and marrying Frank, but Jack was big! He was at least three inches longer and at least an inch bigger around than any of the other cocks I'd ever seen.

It took him some time to work his way into me, but once he was in I got the fuck of my life and I had so many climaxes that I lost count. He was awake and leaning on an elbow looking down at me when I awoke in the morning and I smiled at him and reached for his cock.

As I walked him to the door he asked me if we could do it again and I told him he could count on it. For the first time since I started my quest to get even I was glad that Frank had cheated on me. If Frank had never cheated I would never have gotten to experience Jack. I knew in my heart that if Frank hadn't cheated I never would have. I knew that even if some weird circumstance had occurred like maybe Jack exposing himself to me at some drunken party I would never have gone after that big cock. I would have wanted to, but I knew that I wouldn't have. So thank you very much Frank! Jack was going to be a frequent visitor until my 'one for one' campaign ended.


It was three weeks before Frank took another trip, but I still used my weekends to mark numbers off my list. The weekend after my first time with Jack Jerry set me up with Mike for the Sunday. That gave me four to help me zero out my list. It was supposed to rotate among Chad, Jerry, Jack, Stan and Mike, but I didn't want to wait three weeks before I saw Jack again so I swore him to secrecy and started to see him for a couple of hours on random days during the week. It was good in that I enjoyed the hell out of every time Jack was able to sink his ten and a half inches in me (I measured it. I felt silly doing it, but I just had to know). It was bad in that the list was getting shorter a lot faster and when the 'one for one' campaign was done so would be Jack.

There was a bad side to my campaign. One that I had not even considered. I missed my period, the self test showed positive and a trip to my doctor confirmed it. Even though I had gone off the pill because Frank had felt that it was time to start a family the pregnancy was not necessarily good news. While I had always used my diaphragm with my partners in crime there were the two times with Chad when I'd not had any protection. The timing was right so I was looking at the possibility that the child wasn't Frank's but Chad's. Nothing I could do about it short of abortion and I wouldn't do that. I could only cross my fingers and pray that the baby was Frank's.


Frank's next trip was when he wheels came off the wagon. The trip was scheduled for four days and three nights and this time Chad was going and Jack, and Stan would be the ones who would be staying home. I talked with Jack on the phone and asked him if he would like to play house with me for two nights and he jumped at the chance. To be fair I set one of the three nights up for Stan.

Frank stopped by the house after work, packed a bag and I kissed him goodbye as he left for the airport to catch the six-forty flight to Miami. As soon as I saw Frank back down the drive I went up to the bedroom and put on fresh makeup and some very sexy lingerie and a pair of high heels. I didn't bother with the diaphragm since I was already pregnant. I hurried downstairs and used the phone in the kitchen to call the airport to make sure that Frank's flight got off on time.

Stan rang the doorbell at eight and by eight ten he was buried to the hilt in my pussy. We fucked and sucked until he couldn't go anymore and then we cuddled up and fell asleep. In the morning I fed him breakfast and sent him off to work. That night Jack showed up and things were a repeat of the last time we were together and as I fell asleep I was thanking Frank for making it possible for me to experience Jack's magnificent cock.

I had no emotional attachment to Jack; I just loved that big cock fucking me and as long as Jack was around and available I wouldn't mind terribly if Frank kept on cheating. In the morning I asked Jack what he would like for dinner and he said he would like to take me out to eat. I thought about it and then said:

"No. If we are seen together it might get back to Frank and I can't have that. I know it might sound strange to you given what we are doing, but I love Frank and I don't want to lose him. I'm only doing you and the others to get even with Frank for cheating on me. If he had never cheated I wouldn't have either."

Jack left for work and I got busy doing my housework. I made meat loaf for dinner and baked some potatoes. I made a tossed salad and put a bottle of Merlot in the fridge to chill. I greeted Jack at the door in what I called my 'slut suit' – naked except for heels – and I gave him a blow job just inside the front door before taking him into dinner.

Jack was pretty silent during the meal and it seemed like something was troubling him. I asked him if he was all right and he took a sip of his wine and then said:

"Not really."

"Tell mommy what's wrong and I'll do my best to make it better."

"It's too late for that."

"Come on baby, out with it. What's troubling you?"

"What we are doing."

"Why? I'm okay with it."

"That's because you don't know the truth."

"The truth about what?"

"About what is taking place. You are fucking us because you think that Frank is cheating on you and he isn't."

"Of course he is. Chad and Jerry have told me all about it."

"They lied to you and are continuing to lie to you."

"I don't understand."

"I guess it goes back to before I hired in. According to Chad and Jerry you have always been a cock teasing slut and they have always wanted to fuck you."

"A cock teasing slut? Me? Where the hell did they ever get that idea?"

"I guess from the way you dressed for company dinners and parties. Short skirts, tops that showed plenty of cleavage, 'come fuck me pumps' and whatever."

"That wasn't cock teasing. That was me making my husband proud to have me on his arm. I dressed for Frank, not for anyone else."

"That isn't how they saw it. They have always wanted to fuck you and then Gloria gave them the chance."

"Gloria? What does Gloria have to do with it?"

"You probably don't know it, but Gloria is an absolute slut. She has screwed every one on the crew except Frank. There have been times she did them all at once in a gangbang. She got pissed at Frank because he wouldn't have anything to do with her outside of work. She kept trying and he kept turning her down so she tried to get him in trouble. She slipped a pair of her panties into his suitcase and you were supposed to find them and go after his ass, but you didn't so she waited a while and then did it again. Chad saw her do it and asked her what was going on. She told him and he said he would help and he jacked off into the panties before she put them in the suitcase."

"If Frank wasn't having anything to do with Gloria how did she get into his room to access his suitcase?"

"She didn't do it in his room. When we checked out of the hotel we put the bags in the back of the rental car and drove to the client's to finish the visit. While Frank was busy Gloria slipped out to the car."

"So all this time while I thought I was getting even I've been the only one cheating?"

Jack shook his head yes. "Then why the confession? You had a guaranteed source of pussy as long as I didn't know what was going on."

"After talking with you this morning I felt guilty all day. I didn't know that you loved Frank as much as you indicated and that you didn't want to lose him. I didn't know you hardly at all and so I accepted what Jerry and Chad said when they told me you were a cheating slut and were just using the excuse that Frank had cheated so you could fuck around. They led me to believe that you had been leading them on and teasing them for years and had finally decided that you wanted some strange cock and used what they told you about Frank for justification. According to Chad once you thought Frank was doing it you decided that you had a 'get out of jail free' card if Frank ever found out what you were doing."

"What in the hell ever made him think that?"

"He said that you gave him a 'come on' at a party and when he stopped by to see you when Frank wasn't there you took your clothes off and told him he could fuck you if he told you about what Frank was doing on his trips. So he told you what you wanted to hear so he could fuck you."

I sat there stunned at it all. I had done just that. Because of the panties I was so sure that Frank had cheated that I had offered myself up to Chad if he would just confirm it. It never occurred to me that he would lie to me just to get me to open my legs for him. I sat there across from Jack knowing that I was what Frank wasn't – a cheater.

As he started to get up Jack said, "I'm sorry for what I've done. I really am."

He turned and started to leave and I asked, "Where are you going?"

"Now that you know the tru..."

"Now that I know it makes no difference. I owe you for what you just told me and I'm already a cheating slut so one more time isn't going to matter. I'm going to need a few favors and I want to put you in a good enough mood to say yes to them. Besides, I've been looking forward all day for you to join me on my bed and I don't want to be alone on it tonight."

Knowing that I'd never enjoy Jack's large cock again after he left in the morning I didn't leave him alone. I sucked him and then fucked him. We went sixty-nine and fucked again. I sucked him hard for a third time and then after another sixty-nine there was a fourth time, but try as hard as I might I couldn't get a fifth time out of him. Still, it wasn't bad. Four times in six hours was nothing to sneeze at.

Exhausted, he fell asleep next to me and I laid there next to him, staring up at the ceiling and plotting my revenge. I was awake most of the night and a half hour before the alarm clock was to go off I slid down and took Jack's cock into my mouth. It took him a minute or so to wake up and another minute after that to get him hard enough. I moved over him and used my right hand to guide him into me and then I fucked him. Oh yes, I fucked him! All he had to do was lie there as I gave myself a couple of climaxes and then I finally told him to fuck me hard. He rolled me over onto my back and pounded my cheating cunt hard until he got off – giving me one more orgasm along the way – and then I cleaned his cock with my mouth.

"I'm going to miss this" I said as I kissed the head of his cock and then got off the bed. "I almost wish Frank was cheating so I could keep seeing you. Maybe when Frank kicks me out we can get together once in a while."

"Why would frank kick you out? He doesn't know and since you are quitting he'll never find out."

"That brings us to the favors I mentioned last night."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.