Home-schooling My Stepson - Cover

Home-schooling My Stepson

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My stepson, Kenny, was fifteen and very shy. His father suggested that I home-school his son in the art of love and he ended up with straight A's.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"Hi, hon. Taking care of Kenny?"

"Oh, quite well. He's an enthusiastic learner," I told him as his son and I sat at the table naked, my hand slowly stroking him.

"Just like his Dad, I guess. I sure miss having you teach me things and jacking-off in a hotel room just doesn't do it for me. Can't wait until I can put it where I want it."

"Mmm, sounds good to me."

"He's keeping you busy, I bet. Is he better than his dad?"

"Well, not equipment-wise but he's gaining on you. Better hurry home."

"I'm looking forward to us both keeping you happy, glad I'm not the jealous type."

"I'm glad as well. Want to talk with him?"

"Sure, put him on."

I handed the phone to Kenny.

"Hi, Dad."

"Oh fine, yeah. She sure is."

"I will, I promise. That's a promise that's pretty easy to keep. Okay," he said to his father, then he handed the phone back to me.

"What's this promise?" I asked by husband.

"I made him promise to fuck you just as much as he can. He's never let me down on anything before so I think you're gonna be pretty busy. I better let you go, huh?"

"You are so good, Guy. I'll make sure you get your reward as soon as you get home."

"It's nice to have a promise, that is, unless you're just too sore," he laughed.

"Oh, I'll save some for sure, don't worry."

We gave each other our love and I clicked off the phone as Kenny said, "Well, I did make a promise to Dad. Can we go to bed now?"

"Not until we clean up our supper things," I told him, still being the mother of the house. He said I should go on and he'd clean up and be right with me in a few minutes.

I went to my bedroom and dabbed a bit of perfume in a few strategic places and lay down waiting for him. I had to make a conscious effort to keep my hands at my side I was so eager for him.

Then he came in, looking so calm and confident, his cock hard and ready as he got up on the bed and parted my legs to crouch down and begin licking me.

"I'm really horny, Kenny, let's just make love, okay. I want you inside me," I asked and he moved up and pushed into me as I lifted my feet up in the air to I receive him deeply.

He had one hand on my breast, the other rubbing around on my clit as he went in and out. I put my head back and just enjoyed him slowly, calmly, confidently making love to me. He was so nervous and unsure just a few days ago, now it was wonderful.

"You look happy, Kenny," I told him softly.

"Oh, I've never been so happy in my life. This is just the best life I could ever imagine."

I hugged him down to me but he never once missed a beat moving in and out of me.

It was not just Kenny who was happy, I was as well. I now had two lovers, one long-skilled, the other new and energetic, I had what every woman secretly dreams of even if they don't admit it.

Kenny slept with me the rest of the time and then on Friday we went to the airport to pick up Guy. We were waiting in the baggage claim area and when he came up to us, we both got great hugs, mine complete with a nice butt rub.

"So, how are you two?" he asked.

"Fine, Dad. When are you going on another trip?" Kenny asked grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh, you like having Kendra all to yourself, do you? Guess I can't blame you, Son."

"Well, it's nice that you're home so I have you both, I guess I'll be pretty busy, huh?" I kidded as Guy hoisted his bag from the carousel and we started back to the parking garage.

We chit-chatted on the way home mostly about his trip and then had dinner. As he opened a bottle of white wine to go with the roast chicken I had earlier put in the oven, he asked Kenny, "Now that you are participating in some rather adult pleasures, would my son like to also join us in yet another with a glass of wine with his meal?"

He agreed and Guy poured three glasses as I served. Then he lifted his glass and toasted, "To my son as he enters a new and exciting phase of his life. I'll always remember my first time, I'm sure he'll always remember his," and we clinked glasses and took a sip.

"Well, Son, how was it? Let's hear how it went."

For the next half hour, as we ate, Kenny gushed about how wonderful I was, how beautiful, how understanding, how sexy ... well, my cheeks were rosy with compliments galore.

We finished off the bottle of wine and cleaned up the supper dishes.

"Well, dearest, that was a nice welcome-home meal. Is there anything else to welcome me home?" my husband asked.

"Just this," I said as I stood up and waved my hand along my body.

"Would you mind the two of us guys enjoying all that beauty? Or have you other plans in mind?" he asked.

I knew that Guy had plans for the three of us to be intimate together at some point and, well, I was horny and why not begin now so I agreed and Kenny looked astonished as he followed us into the bedroom. It was about seven-thirty, plenty of time for lots of fun.

"Perhaps my son will help me undress you, Kendra. Kenny?" he asked and they both began taking my clothes off as I stood there. As soon as my bra came off, both guys took a breast, Kenny on the right, Guy on the left to suck my nipples as their hands worked getting me completely naked. That took little time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.