Home-schooling My Stepson - Cover

Home-schooling My Stepson

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My stepson, Kenny, was fifteen and very shy. His father suggested that I home-school his son in the art of love and he ended up with straight A's.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

It was nearing dinner time so I got the meatloaf in the oven and worked in the kitchen getting mashed potatoes and a salad made ready. We ate in front of the television, he was very quiet and whenever I asked him a question about something, he replied in as few syllables as possible.

After we got our dishes in the dishwasher, we went back in to watch television some more, one of his favorites, the British show, Top Gear, was on with a new episode.

"Come sit next to me, Kenny," I asked as I patted the place next to me.

We watched the show, laughing at the funny parts which were many, then at ten, I switched off the tube and told him I was going to bed and he could join me when he wanted.

"You really mean it, like Dad said? Like we're together and everything?"

I knew I didn't want to push things so I replied, "Sure, if you want, Kenny. I think it would be nice. Nice to get to know each other in a new way," and stood up and went to the master bedroom.

I brushed my teeth and prepared for bed, then slipped in between the sheet wearing my normal bedclothes, nothing.

Picking up the book I'd been reading from the bed stand, I took up where I'd last read. After about fifteen minutes, Kenny came in, looking a bit hesitant, well-dressed in a pair of pajamas that I didn't remember seeing before.

"Would you turn out the light, Kenny? Thanks," I said as I nervously waited for him to slide in next to me.

The light went off and I felt the bed move but didn't feel him touching me. So, I asked, "Do I get a good night kiss?" and then felt the bed move as he came nearer and we turned toward each other.

I slid my arms around him and found his lips to give him a nice, soft kiss which I held for a few moments, then slid the tip of my tongue between his lips while I pulled him closer. I could feel him tremble slightly as I felt his hands move down to my butt and feel my nakedness.

We broke off our kiss for a moment as he pulled me tight while I felt his hands range up my bare back. He was pressing into me from the front and I could now feel his erection pushing at me as he began kissing me again.

"Mmm, this is nice, Kenny, nice and comfy, huh?"

"I can't really believe this is happening, I mean ... well...".

"Let's just enjoy being together like this, it's nice, isn't it?"

"Oh, it's so better than nice, it's incredible. You are so beautiful and, well, so sexy and everything."

"Mmm, just hold me like this, it's nice," I purred and we just lay there together, his pajamaed body embracing my nakedness.

We just lay there for a while but he couldn't quite keep his hands still, he was slowly moving them along my back and butt I'm sure enjoying some naked female skin in the process.

"I like sleeping like this, Kenny, you don't have to wear pjs if you don't want to," I whispered and after a minute, he moved his arms from around me and pulled his pajamas off, turned back and embraced me again.

"Mmm, that's nicer, thanks," I whispered as I kissed his neck.

We lay there for a while, he still seemed afraid to make any moves so I reached back and brought his hand up to my breast.

At first his hand just rested passively on my boob but after a minute or so his fingers began to flex and knead me so I leaned in and kissed him running my tongue in between his lips and slowly fucking his mouth with it. There was no way now that he could miss my intentions.

I slid my hand down and rested it on the top of his hip slowly caressing up and down while he fondled me. I just let him feel me, not moving my hand off his hip, just letting him get used to us being together like this.

He began kissing me on his own as he moved his middle closer to begin pressing his erection at me. I hadn't reached down yet, though I dearly wanted to grip it and sense its size and firmness but, no, I waited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.