First Alien Enterprises - Cover

First Alien Enterprises

Copyright© 2011 by diabetic

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A classic genre -- the alien abduction -- with a few twists. In honor of cmsix who made this genre what it is. This is all about play for pay with an alien mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Gandalf advised me that the Gulfstream would be ready for pickup in two days, so I made arrangements with Gandalf for the two of us to be transported directly to the Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort on Hilton Head Island, about forty five minutes from the Savannah airport. My idea was we would spend a good, reasonably quiet, night there and head over to Gulfstream in the morning.

I had Gandalf make the room reservations and we collectively agreed that it made sense to transport out of London about 10 p.m. local time, which would put us at Hilton Head at about 5 p.m. I also had him make the appointment with Gulfstream for the next morning. Gandalf advised that when we checked in, a couple of packages would be waiting for us at the front desk, each containing our U.S. and Thai pilot's licenses, aviation physicals from both countries, and logbooks that would withstand intense scrutiny. The money to pay for the aircraft had already been wired to Gulfstream. We would also be provided with an additional First Alien Enterprises Visa card that would be used exclusively to pay for aircraft-related expenses, such as fuel, landing fees, catering and FBO services.

I confirmed that when we took receipt of the aircraft it would be fully fueled and asked if he could arrange for it to be catered as well. Gandalf indicated it was not a problem.

Jerry and I spent the next two days running around like chickens with our heads cut off. During the days we used vice cards to find interesting, and sometimes not-so-interesting girls to use and mildly abuse. We'd have Gandalf refresh our collection of vice cards, then we would place a few calls and make some appointments. We made a point in avoiding any of the offerings that included bondage. There is nothing wrong with bondage, per se, but it didn't light either of our fires. Once we set up an appointment, we'd head to her location and check her out. While we'd both check the talent, only one of us would engage a girl while the other one hung around outside in case of any problems. In the evening we wandered the streets of Soho, checking out the sex shops and nightlife while avoiding the scams at the strip joints. We'd also watch the stairwells for signs that said "Models 2nd Floor" and would go up to check out the talent, which was fair at best. Again, one of us would avail ourselves of the girls and the other would provide backup.

We were both of the opinion that the Soho district had gone seriously downhill during the last 30 years, and that mongering there was not nearly as much fun as it once was. I think we were both glad that the aircraft delivery was going to be sooner rather than later.

We checked out of the hotel late in the afternoon. We knew we had a few hours to kill before transporting, and I began to worry about all of the CCTV cameras they have in London. It would not do us any good to simply vanish if our vanishing act were caught on camera.

[Gandalf, how do we avoid the CCTV cameras?]

{I have identified a spot where the coverage has a gap, and if you get to that spot, I'll transport you immediately. No problem on the other end as there is an entire conference center that I can drop you in.}

We took our time heading for the area where there was no CCTV coverage, until we made it to the transport point, and in a flash we were in an otherwise empty meeting room in South Carolina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.