First Alien Enterprises - Cover

First Alien Enterprises

Copyright© 2011 by diabetic

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A classic genre -- the alien abduction -- with a few twists. In honor of cmsix who made this genre what it is. This is all about play for pay with an alien mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

After breakfast, the two of us discussed our game plan. I called the concierge and asked that she make us an appointment at Henry Poole & Co. on Savile Row so we could get some suits ordered.

"Gunner, there are a ton of tailors in Bangkok."

"Damn straight, only those are Indian tailors using local threads and fabrics. We go to Savile Row and will get totally custom suits made from the finest fabrics that will fit like gloves. Never know when we will need to really get cleaned up, and a custom suit from Savile Row will really make our ugly asses look respectable."

"I'm with you Gunner, especially since money does not seem to be an object."

The concierge called back and said Henry Poole & Co. could see us right after lunch, so I figured Gandalf had something to do with the near instant availability of appointments.

"Jerry, how much do you know about vice cards?"

"If they are what I think they are, then you are talking about the business cards the hookers in London and Japan use. They plaster the insides of phone booths."

"Exactly right, Jerry. What do you think of having Gandalf gather some of them up and we'll make a few selections from what he finds?"

"Sounds like a plan, and keeps us out of smoke filled bars, not that there is anything wrong with smoke-filled bars."

So we paid for breakfast, left a nice tip for the server and started walking back to the hotel.

"Gandalf," I said aloud while having my head turned as if I were speaking to Jerry. "Find three different phone booths here in Soho and collect one each of every unique vice card, and set them out on the living room coffee table for us. Jerry and I are going to pick from the selection and set up some appropriate wagers. The wager only gets won upon penetration. We will each pick two from the initial collection – one today and one tomorrow, unless the selection really sucks. Also, skip the obvious bondage ones or ones without a photo."

{It will be ready by the time you get back.}

When we got back up to the room we found about 40 vice cards neatly arranged on the coffee table. Jerry and I horsed around discussing how we were going to "divide the spoils of war" and finally settled on putting them into two piles: Obvious Rejects and Possibilities. If we had some darts our selections would have been even more perplexing to the Alien betters. We ended up with a total of nine possible girls, three I picked, four Jerry picked and two we both picked.

We both knew we had an appointment at the tailor right after lunch, so it seemed as if we would be pushing our luck trying to get one or two of the girls here right away, so we both set about scheduling someone in the late afternoon when we got back from Savile Row. Jerry hit pay dirt on his first call, and I got voicemail, so I left a message for her to call back. I connected on my second call, and set up a 4 p.m. date at the hotel. As we went back through the cards we noted that about half of our selections offered in call, and we figured that we could easily do a good session that way and still hit the tailor. We might have to skip lunch, but it would work. Two of the vice cards had the same number, so I dialed and asked if multiple girls were available. I confirmed that two of the girls we wanted were both available for in call appointments, both were within short walking distance, so I confirmed the appointment and we headed out to where the girls were working.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.