Second Semester - Working for a Living - Cover

Second Semester - Working for a Living

Copyright© 2011 by Barneyr

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the continuing story of Bob Roberts, who woke up one morning with very acute mental powers. You do not have to read “What’s All the Fuss About?” to understand this story, but it would help understand who the players are and how Bob became to be like he is.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Friday, 15 Feb.

I awoke as usual, with my sister spooning me and holding my morning woody like a leash. Naturally, I had to pee quite soon or the bed would be warmer, but also wetter. I finally extricated myself from her grip and headed for the bathroom across the hall. I stopped momentarily to jump the thermostat up so it would take the chill off the upstairs before our shower. This would give Squirt the opportunity to wake up to a warm room, instead of the awakening I got as I stepped out of bed onto the cold floor. Squirt is an endearing name I call my sister, Suzie. She hated it at first, until I told her what it meant to me. Then she mellowed a bit about me calling her Squirt.

I finished peeing and as I was starting the shower, here came the love of my life, my lovely, disheveled, nude, sister staggering through the bathroom door. Suzie is not always a morning person, and today is a fine example of that. As I get the water temperature just right for our shower, Suzie sits on the throne and feeds the porcelain God with her yellow nectar. Once done, I assist her to the tub and we have our morning wakeup shower. Because we both woke up early, there is time for a little hanky-panky this morning. Suzie usually wakes up better in the shower as I work over her body with my soapy hands, paying homage to her lovely, perky, breasts and crinkly nipples. And, of course, who could forget the valley of delight between her legs.

Depending upon her mood, Suzie may jack me off; give me one of her patented mind-blowing blowjobs; or she may just bend over so I can send us both to nirvana before breakfast. This morning it was a hand job, but one that curled my toes and left me breathless. I immediately dropped to my knees and tried to drink my sister's well of happiness dry. But as everyone knows, that is impossible, so we had to quit when Suzie had trouble standing upright without a lot of help. We dried off and got ready for school.

When we were coming downstairs, I turned the thermostat back down since we would be gone all day and didn't need the furnace running. I guess we should get one of those programmable thermostats that you could set for different temperatures at certain times. I would ask dad about that tonight.

Mom had some hot oatmeal and warm milk, along with toast, for our breakfast. We needed our morning warm up as it was in the middle of February, and the cold, rainy season was coming up on us. After breakfast, we all three bundled up, and Suzie and I headed for the bus stop as Mom drove off to work heading the other way. Along the way, we joined Steve and Wanda Mattoon and the rest of the gang at the bus stop. Brad was there this morning, which surprised me, as he had a car and was a senior.

"What's up, Brad; did your car conk out again?"

"No, it's insurance time again, and I need a few extra bucks to make the payment so I leave it at home for a month and save a payment. Bill down at the insurance company works with me on it."

"Brad, you know if you really need the money, I can loan you some to make it through till you get paid again. Besides, don't you need the car for your job?"

Brad worked at the local Dodge dealer after school, cleaning up cars and prepping them for the customers when they are sold. He was also assisting the finance manager when necessary. He was getting a real varied experience at the dealership. His uncle is a salesman there and has been for like twenty years.

"Bob, I hate to ask, but if you could spot me two hundred until the end of the month, it would sure help. I could also drive you to school as a bonus."

"Sure, Brad, no problem, come by tonight after work and I will write you a check, or better still, why don't you just go see my dad at the bank. I'll call him and let him know about it so he can have the money for you. Then you can pay your insurance and be back on the road."

"Oh, Bob, you are a lifesaver. Thanks, I'll drop by the bank on my lunch break."

"Have you heard anything more from any scouts or schools, Brad?"

"Yeah, there is UT1, A&M2, and even Colorado is talking to my dad, but we also got a letter from Florida State, so I'm not sure what is going to happen. I think my dad said that Texas1 was giving me the best scholarship, so I will probably be going there this fall."

1 = The University of Texas at Austin

2 = Texas A & M University at College Station

"Hey, Brad, that sounds great. I hope you get what you want."

"Say how are you doing at Traynor? Are you really getting much out of working there?"

"You bet; I'm learning more every day I'm there." I related to Brad what I did yesterday with Glenn, and how things were going in the other departments. Before I knew it, we were pulling up to the school. We said our goodbyes and I went inside to gather up my entourage and head to homeroom. My new entourage now consists of Brenda Leroy, Sam (Samantha) Carter, Kathy Fletcher, Sandy Gardner, Gail Potter, and Ashley Conner. Of course, this was the core group, but Jill Mathews, Jody Olsen, and Betty Lou Harris sometimes join us when their schedules allow it.

We discussed my upcoming date tonight with Brenda. I was invited to her house for supper and some board games with her parents. This way they were being exposed to me as Brenda and I felt we would be together for a long time. Brenda and I were getting to be more exclusive than before. I still took out a couple of girls for movies, over to the DQ for long talks, or just for fun. Somehow, I could feel that Brenda and I were getting to that serious part of our relationship where we would be together for a while. We would still date other people, as it was not fair to either of us to be committed to one another at our young age. Once we became seniors, maybe we could work up to being totally exclusive. For now though, we felt that we needed the experience of dating others. We both had agreed that there was something between us, but it was not very strong yet, but it was stronger than when we were with other people. I know this is somewhat confusing, but that is what we had decided and felt we could live with right now.

Brenda and her parents had moved from the farm house out on CR-112 to a newer house in town. Mr. Leroy's Major had been offered a job for the sheriff's office in Harris County and he jumped at the change to move up into the big times. This left his very nice home in town on the market. The Leroy's discussed it and since it made a difference in driving distances for each of them and the price was right, they bought it and moved in just after the first of the year. So I would be going to a new address for Brenda tonight.

After homeroom, I had Business I with Mr. Charles. I really paid a lot of attention in this class as my grades in this class would depend on how long my work study program would be allowed. With me being still a sophomore, I had to prove myself in this class to show the teachers that I could cope with the work study and classes too.

During homeroom, I called my dad and let him know about Brad coming to the bank for a loan from me. Dad said he would take care of it for me. We got into a discussion in business class about starting a business and what disciplines were required to start a business. Most said production, service, finance, and administration. Mr. Charles asked if there were any others and I answered with, "There is support services; like taking care of the building, i.e. the cleaning and repair of the facility, restrooms, and the elevator (if applicable). Then there is maintaining the site, mail operations (both internal and external), site security, and if changes are needed to part of the operations, those changes either need to be subcontracted out or provided by in-house personnel. If the operation is small, maybe one or two people can handle everything, but the larger the operation and company, then the larger the support needs to be."

"That is quite correct, Bob, no company can exist with just operations, admin, and finance alone, unless it is a company of less than, say ... four employees. Once you move much beyond that point, the support staff has to become involved. Bob is involved in a work study program that most of you in this class will be looking at later on. Bob was accepted into an intern program at Traynor Electronic Systems in Austin. Because of this, I will be relying on his practical experience to help enhance this class and give you all the benefits of his experiences. So if you have questions about this class, then ask myself or Bob. Now let's examine the functions of the administrative department of a company."

When leaving this class, I got a few 'teacher's pet' comments, but a lot more of, 'Can you help me understand this or that subject.' I said that I had B lunch and that was about the only time, except at night, that I had to help anyone with their questions. I figured that I would need to get some business cards made and hand them out to my classmates so I could help them.

I moved on to Texas History for my next class, and several of my entourage gathered around me as we went down the hallway. We were still learning about the early Spanish missionaries and explorers. We hadn't gotten to the Texas revolution for independence and probably wouldn't for a couple of weeks yet. I can't help being proud to be a Texan. We came from nothing to become a great state. We have the Alamo that taught us that to gain freedom we must fight with all that we have available to us. Just over two hundred people fought an army of over one thousand soldiers, and held them at bay for thirteen days, until being slaughtered in a final push by Santa Ana's army, where no quarter was given. That is why Texans today are a very proud people; we fought hard for what we have and it shows.

I had more people stop me after History class to ask questions about my work-study at Traynor, and I told them to give me a few of days to get a business card ready, but in the meantime, I would have Mr. Charles add my name and phone number to the board so people could call and ask questions. Between English and Plane Geometry, I stopped in and gave Mr. Charles a note with my number and requested he give the number out in class.

By B Lunch I was getting calls about a half a dozen things we haven't even covered yet. I tried to answer what I could, but my best advice was to read through the book and try to answer their questions from that; and if not, then ask Mr. Charles during class. Between phone calls, Brenda and I discussed my coming to dinner tonight at her house so I could meet her parents, and they could properly meet me, meaning grill me as to my intentions and future plans. I just hoped that I passed their tests for a proper boyfriend for their daughter. I did have a job and that would maybe add some points in my favor, but then again, parents; who can understand them. You might be able to see some things in other parents, but somehow, we are blind when it comes to our own. We can't seem to see their side of things quite as clearly as they want us to. But then again, they aren't too inclined to understand our side either. My parents are a little better than some I have heard about, but there is still an understanding gap there. I guess that is why they call it the generation gap.

Now it's time for Driver's Ed; I think this is another of those boring lectures on safety. I understand the need for them, but maybe they could make them a little more interesting than the dry recitation of facts and figures that scare us silly.

Since I started this course, I have really paid attention to the drivers I have been with. My dad, for instance, is always scanning the road ahead and beside us too. He looks in the rear view mirrors at least every three seconds, and I mean all three of them. His head and eyes are always moving when he drives, he rarely looks at me or mom when he drives, as his head is looking forward almost all the time. Now Aunt Barbara, is different, her movements are more of a jerky movement as compared to my dad's smooth, fluid movements. His movements on the wheel are smooth too, whereas Aunt Barb is more likely to jerk the wheel in small increments.

Judy Simpson is kind of in between my aunt and my dad; she is smoother than Aunt Barb, but not as smooth as my dad. Sam Simpson is more like my dad, but he gets distracted once in a while, as he likes to see who he is talking to. I try not to say much when he is driving, especially in traffic on the way home. My mom is more like a cross between Aunt Barb and Judy. It has been interesting to watch all five of the drivers to see how they handle their driving chores. Sometimes, I sit in my truck and just practice driving and shifting, even though the truck is not running. I have also been able to drive around the yard with Dad telling me how I'm doing. Of course, it helps having Bob Steven's knowledge in my head, and because of all this, I am making what is called muscle memory. You know working my muscles, so that when it comes time to drive for real, my muscles will know how to move more efficiently than if I was learning this for the first time. Sometimes, being smart really pays off.

Intro into Computers, was really boring, we are still learning what a computer is, how it works and different components. Most of this class, I let Bob2 (my nickname for Bob Stevens the VII, whose spirit resides inside my mind) take over while I let my mind wander, allowing my brain to regroup and think about things. I can also look around and see who is thinking what. Even that is boring today, but it is Friday afternoon and most kids are thinking about the weekend and what plans they have. Oh good, there went the bell.

Now on to Metal Shop, I'm in the process of making a patch panel for my left front fender. I have a place where the fender was hit and corroded with rust. There is a hole about the size of a football now that I have gotten the area around back to good metal. I primed the inside of the fender with rust preventer and the outside with paint primer. Now I am making the fender patch, and it has some intricate bends and curves that I need to get right so I can weld in the patch, then finish it. I made a cardboard template of the side and top contours and I have them in my locker at the metal shop. I have a couple more bends to get right on the sandbag, then I can finish it on the small English Wheel we have in the shop. It should look like it came that way when I get done. I found a whole fender in a scrap yard, but the guy wanted $300 for the fender and I would have to pull it myself. I figured taking the metal shop course was free and I got a nice piece of scrap from a guy here in town for $5.00. So not counting my labor, which I would have to do for the class anyway, the whole thing will cost me next to nothing.

OK now, last bell, and then home to change and wait on my mom to take me to Brenda's house in town. I hope I can make a good impression on her parents. Her dad is a Deputy Sheriff and is pretty high up in the department. Her mother is the chief accountant for the law firm of Leland, Fish, and Sterns. That is the same law firm that Mr. Tremaine was associated with before his demise. I just hope I don't mess this up, as I really like Brenda a lot.

Friday, 15 Feb., Early Evening

When I got home, I took a shower and dressed nicely in black slacks, and a shirt, then I shined my shoes. I was ready and waiting when Mom came home to take me over to Brenda's house. I even brought a small case of white tea with raspberry as a gift. I know wine is customary, but you have to remember that I'm only 16, so alcoholic beverages are off limits for me, especially going over to a Deputy Sheriff's home.

Tonight was one of those typical winter days. The temperature was a chilly 40 degrees, with a slight wind, and mostly cloudy with no rain now, thank goodness. Mom let me off in the Leroy's driveway and I climbed the steps to the porch. I rang the bell and was greeted by very tall man in a brown and blue Williamson County Sheriff's uniform. Mr. Stanley Leroy was 6'-6", about 300 lbs, and very fit. Thank God, he didn't have his gun belt on, or I think I would have dropped the tea at his feet and beat my mother back home.

A deep basso voice came from somewhere above me and said, "You must be Mr. Roberts; I have heard an awful lot about you, young man. Please come in, and what on earth are you carrying?"

"I ... er ... I brought some tea, I know wine is normal, but I don't drink and I thought tea would be better. I guess I'll go home now," I said, as I turned slightly and started back to the steps. A huge claw of a hand descended onto my shoulder, or at least it seemed like one to me.

"No need for that, Son, please come in. Here, I'll take that offering and we can chill it down and maybe have some after supper. How does that sound?"

A vision of loveliness suddenly entered the room wearing a beautiful print dress with an apron over it, wiping her hands on a towel. This vision looked like Brenda, but more mature. She was about 5'- 8, around 130 lbs, roughly 38-28-36, and blond hair with a lot of light red highlights. Her face was like Brenda's, but with softer lines. Her hands were like the delicate petals of a flower, fragile looking, yet strong. When she spoke, I heard the voice of an angel. "Stan, you're scaring the boy, at least let him come in and get used to your roughshod ways before he bolts for the door again. Bob, I'm Gabriela, and that lump towering over you is Stan. Now, you two boys play nice or no supper for either of you." With that said; she grabbed the tea from Stan's huge hands, spun around, and as she left, said, "Men, they are all little boys at heart, but we love 'em."

Stan and I just stared after her, then he suddenly woke up and motioned me to a chair. I turned and walked over to a comfortable looking armchair that was facing a worn, but still serviceable, dark brown leather recliner. Stan dropped into it and sat back without raising the footrest.

"Bob, is it? I really have to ask; what are your intentions for my little girl? I know you both are pretty young yet, but I need to let my mind rest easy about you. I know some things about you by asking around. You are Paul, the banker's son, and I know about you and the Lang girl. She's your first cousin, right?" I nodded, and he went on. "I understand there is still some mystery about the rope, but then you're something of a mystery too. I heard that you might have been involved in the Stafford case as well, but no one can quite put their finger on how you are involved, it's just a feeling they have. Cop's feelings have a tendency to be right, and I'm not sure I like the fact you might be involved with that case, but I'm willing to hold judgment on that for now. Now, as I asked before, what are your intentions toward my daughter?"

While Mr. Leroy was giving me the third degree, I was looking into his mind. It was fascinating, he had cubbyholes for everything, each one held some piece of information about something. Then there seemed to be an area where thoughts seemed to just wander around aimlessly, but they were grouped by subject. Then there was a large area that was closed off from me right now; it was probably work related, you know rules, orders, and such. Then I saw it, a bright flashing neon sign, asking about his precious little baby girl. Was she safe with this guy? I knew it was time to answer.

"Mr. Leroy, my intentions for your daughter are strictly honorable. I want to get to know her better, understand her hopes and dreams, and her fears too. I hope to provide for her all the nice things she desires. I want to protect her from harm, from me, or from anyone else. I wish to see her happy and fulfilled in whatever endeavor she chooses, be it as a housewife or in a career. I know that we are still very young, but I would like to help her through the trials and tribulations of her teenage years, and if we are still as close as we want to be later, I may ask her to marry me, if she will have me. I do not profess to love her, for I barely know what that means in that context today. Yes, I know what love is, I love my parents, I love my sister, but I'm still trying to figure out what romantic love is or what it means, especially as it pertains to me and anyone else. I respect your daughter as a woman and a friend. We have gone to a couple of restaurants and a movie or two, but it has been as friends, not lovers. If this does not meet with your approval, then I will call my parents, they can take me home, and I will not mention this conversation to anyone, least of all Brenda. I will explain that I do not feel that a continued relationship with Brenda is something that we should pursue at this time. I believe that this is just between the two of us, you and me; do you agree, Mr. Leroy?"

Mr. Leroy sat there stunned, then Mrs. Leroy came into the room, and said, "Well, I guess you just got told off, Stan. I think you need to quit while you're only a little behind. Bob, I believe supper is about ready; you men go wash up. And, Stan, I think you found your answer, didn't you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.