Ann Learns Her Role - Cover

Ann Learns Her Role

by Donna Pet

I edited these stories years ago and have permission to post them. I did NOT write them myself.

Erotica Sex Story: A natural submissive learns to please whoever... and whatever... her captors demand of her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Violence   .

My husband and I had been together for more than 13 years when the ho hums of life began getting to the both of us. I'd already begun considering the possibility of having an affair, but was torn between being faithful as always or being a slut. I didn't want to lose my husband, but then again I did need some good hot sex. Our sex life had always been great, we had sex almost everyday, but I needed something else.

You see, I have this submissive side to my personality, and eventhough I'm an aggresive female during the daytime, I'm very submissive by night.

My husband didn't bargain for this, my aggressive nature is what lured him to me in the first place. I'm not afraid of anything. I've publicly beaten up men who have attempted abuse me. I don't back down when either my family or myself are threatened. I always win those type of fights. So I guess I need to release my daytime dominate side during the evening. Of course it's a drastic change for him and unexpected.

Well my adventure began after arriving home from the store one day, my children (I have two) were at a friend's house spending the weekend and having fun. My hubby and I planned on enjoying a quiet weekend and going out for desert in the evening. When I opened the garage door to go into the house with two bags in my hands and a purse over my shoulder I was grabbed from behind and had a ball stuffed in my mouth and my eyes covered.

I immediately dropped what I was carrying and began trying to fight whoever it was that had done this to me. I scratched one of them on the face real good because he immediately let go of me and started to say, "Shit! She's going to pay for this."

Well my skin got all crawlly at the thought of some kind of payment. The other guy told him that he'd be o.k. and to get the belt, all the while I was kicking and scratching.

The guy that was holding me was really big and strong and I wasn't able to do much damage to him except step on his feet with my heels which he didn't like much either.

I felt this belt going around my waist and one of them laughed and said, "She won't be able to do anything once we get this on her good." They really cinched it up tight. I almost couldn't breathe and now I was really getting scared.

They took some kind of cuffs and latched my hands to my sides using the belt then they took something sharp and told me, "don't move if you don't want your tits cut all up." With a threat like that I decided to stay still and not move at all.

They cut up my dress and left me in my bra and panties, but that didn't last either. When they had me naked they told me to open my legs well I didn't want to do that so I shook my head "no," well one of them grabbed my breast (which are very large and full) and squeezed it hard, but I still wouldn't open them.

One of the guys said, "get the clamps and she'll open up real wide for us for sure." I heard them rummaging around and then the other guy said "the little ones or the big ones?"

"Big ones, she might as well get used to it now," then I felt one of them grabbing my nipples and pulling it out before the teeth from the clamps cut into my soft nipples. I started to scream but couldn't with the ball gag in my mouth and I felt something warm dribbling down my body. I figured it was blood from the clamps. "Open up your legs bitch now or I'll tighten them tighter."

That was all I needed to hear, I opened them up a little. "MORE BITCH, all the way as far as you can," so I did -- I had no choice.

I felt something wet and cold touching my ass. "Get out of here Rex she's not ready for your dog cock yet." I started to shiver thinking about what would happen to me at these hands of these men.

"Let's cut off all of her pussy hair so we can take better pictures of her and the dog!"

"Yeah, that's a good idea!"

They started to cut my pubic hair, but I didn't move because I was afraid that they might cut something else on me if I did.

"Ok let's loosen her up before we take her to the cabin, do you have the stud cock?"

"Yeah, here it is -- she won't like this for sure"

I felt pressure against my brownie hole and slowly (thank god for that) it was inserted, it felt so big and long, he kept pushing it in, I thought I'd rip apart.

"She sure is tight for a slut!"

Then all of the sudden I felt this hot pain all around my splincter and I jumped trying to get away from the pain.

"Don't move bitch, if you do it'll hurt more." The cock had sharp studs in the end and was poking me all around my anus.

"You'll eventually grow to adore this cock and willingly sit on it -- believe me."

I knew that would never happen and that these guys must be out of their minds! I just kept shaking my head until one of them slapped me.

"Don't do that unless you're asked something, you're our bitch and we can do whatever we want to do to you, remember that!" With that remark he grabbed one of my tits again and pulled on the clip. I jumped again and tried to yell.

"Let's put the motorized pole in her snatch to make her suffer more."

"Ha, ha, ha she'll love that."

Then I felt this slender pole entering my pussy that didn't bother me at all. They took a thin belt and attached it to the waist belt on the back and brought it up between my legs and pulled on it harder and attached it to the front of the belt, well I thought I'd pass out with the studs digging into my anus even harder.

"Now let's turn on the pole. Ha, ha, ha!"

I heard the motor running and felt this funny sensation in my cunt, the pole was rotating and flexing itself all around, boy did it hurt when it hit the thin membrane seperating the stud cock crammed up my ass and my pussy. I felt like I might lose my mind.

"Let's chain her feet and knees and get her into the bag and back to the cabin."

At this point I was really frightened. I felt like I was going to pee or shit, but with both holes filled up I couldn't do a thing. I felt this heavy metal being rapped around my legs and then some chains were attached. They put some leather straps above my knees and attached one to the other. I was totally immobile.

They took a bag of some sort and put it over my head and put a leather strap around my neck to hold it on (that's what I thought) and then picked me up and sat me inside a big bag. Being closterphobic I felt as if I couldn't breathe. But I kept telling myself to relax and tried to remember everything I could, but with all the stuff on my head I couldn't really hear anything and with that damn pole in my snatch driving me crazy and the clamps on my nipples hurting something awful it was all I could do to remain concious.

One of them picked me up and walked a few feet before dumping me into a trunk or van, I could feel the dog smelling me and then something warm was trickling down my face -- it stank gawd awful disgusting! That's when I realized the dog had pissed on me.

"Hey Clide, check Rex out. He pissed all over her head. Ha ha ha ha!"

"Why don't you do the same thing Clide, but make sure you get her face real good."

"Ha, ha, ha, yeah, teach the bitch early to enjoy being pissed on, maybe we'll teach her to drink it too."

Then I felt this strong stream of hot piss splattering all over my face, into my nostrils and everywhere. I felt like vomiting, but checked myself with the gag in my mouth -- I'd probably choke to death.

I was just realizing that if I was going to see my family again I'd have to be in survival mode when I felt his hands on my chest as he tugged on the nipple clips again before saying, "She probably forgot about these already, do you think I should tighten them?"

"Nahh not yet, don't go to fast or she'll be worn out before we can really enjoy torturing her." That last remark made my hair stand on end. Oh how I wished they'd plugged up my ears too.

"Ok we're here, go open the garage door so I can get in the cabin before the neighbors see us with her and call the cops."

"What neighbors you dick head?"

"Just joking, I want to confuse her all I can."

"Ha, ha, ha, yeah that's a good idea."

I heard the door open and then some rough hands dragging me out. They took me outta' the big bag and then removed the bag over my head but left the neck strap on, that bothered me.

"Ok bitch, let's get alot of stuff clear right now, we're 40 miles away from anyone, this is private land, and you'll do everything we tell you too. If you don't it'll get really hard for you -- but more fun for us, we love hurting pretty women like you."

"YEAH, you'll do everything you're told and you'll do it in the manner we tell you. Never look us in the eyes, speak only when spoken too -- answer with 'Yes, Master or No Master.' DO YOU UNDERSTAND BITCH?"

I shook my head up and down as best and fast as I was able.

"Good you'll start by licking my boots."

He took off my gag and eye coverings and pushed me down to his boots, I slowly began licking them clean. They were full of mud and dirt, and smelt pretty fowl.

"Undo her knee leathers." I felt my knee leathers being releashed.

"You're not doing a very good job and I don't want you squatting down, I want your butt pointing out and open your knees when you do it."

Needless to say I complied. I found out that this caused the leather to strech into my crack even more making the studs dig yet deeper, I let out a peep and got slapped on the butt really hard almost immediately.

"You won't make any noise at all BITCH!"

"Yeeessss Master." He put his hand on the leather right where the stud cock was and pushed on it...

I bit down on my lip so I didn't make any noise.

"Good bitch."

"Let's get the video equipment ready for her training session."

"Ok bitch, put your face on the ground and your tail in the air and stay that way until we return. Rex watch her."

Rex came over and began licking my face, then he went to the back of me and started to lick my ass cheeks. That felt good. Rex mounted and tried to fuck me but couldn't because of the leather strap covering my pussy.

He finally gave up after a little while, but came over to my face and poked at my mouth and nose with his really large cock (I didn't know that their cocks got so big)...

Well the big guy came in and began laughing, "Rex, you'll get to have her all you want, she's going to be your mate for life."

My blood was pumping really hard after hearing that! How could these maniacs get away with this! Surely my husband would call the police and look for me. Rex was a really beautiful red Great Dane, with an enormous cock. He had kind eyes and I thought he probably just needed a good screw...

"Ok, bitch get up and come over here. Wow! You really have nice titties. We'll have to fix them so they'll be more useful, but they're really nice."

Then he grabbed one of the clamps and tightened it even more. I felt like I was falling into a black hole ... When I awoke, I was laying bent over a saw horse that was secured to the ground. My feet were attached to one side and my hands to the other. I no longer had the belt holding the vicious large studded dildo in place or the pole anymore.

I'd begun feeling that perhaps I'd merely dreamt all of this before I became fully aware of the throbbing pain on my tits.

I was shocked to learn they'd been pierced and hoops had been inserted with a chain attached between them and that's when I started to cry. My husband would probably never want me back in this condition. I just felt like it was all hopeless!

"Shut up cunt, you're going to get the fuck of your life, Rex has just about the biggest cock I've ever seen on a dog and he'll really fill you up ... What do you think about that?"

"I want to go home. Please just let me go and I won't tell anybody about this, Pleeeaaase!"

"Bitch (slap on the face) you'll never get to leave! You'll always be Rex's mate, so shut up ... Rex"

Rex came over and then the big guy said "Aren't we going to get her a little more prepared for him, he's awful big!"

"Nahhh ... she needs to learn that we can do what we want and if she fights she'll get it worse!"

"OK, Rex get at it!"

Rex came over and started to lick me on the ass and pussy, it felt so good compared to what I'd already experienced ... I started to get wet and I could feel my snatch beginning to throb with desire...

"Man what a film we're going to have, we'll get big bucks for this! She has such a nice ass!"

"OK Rex fuck the bitch," then it dawned on me why I was being called a bitch, I was Rex's bitch!"

Rex mounted me and began poking around with that huge cock of his before finally hitting the wet spot and pumping it in. The guys came closer and began taping it close-up while taking snap-shots of all the action.

I couldn't believe the feeling Rex gave me. He was so big and long, then I felt this filling feeling and realized that I'd be attached to the big dog for quite some time ... I was really getting scared that he might hurt me.

"Ok untie her and let her be on her fours so he can drag her around like a real bitch!"

He was filling me up with his cum and I could feel the heat of it inside of me. I had an enormous orgasm and my cunt tightened up on it real hard. The guys just watched with their eyes real big.

"Look at her, she likes it! I think we really found the right one, at first I thought it was a mistake but this bitch is the right one for our plans!"

"Go get Spud and see what he thinks about this."

Spud walked in. He was an even bigger Great Dane. Immediately he approached Rex and growled, but Rex couldn't do anything about it as we were still attached...

"Get the astroglide gel and loosen up her asshole."

Then I realized what they were going to do! They were going to let this monster dog fuck my ass while Rex's cock was still in me!

"Ha, ha ha, she's really going to get pulled apart..."

They stuck the end of the tube in my ass and squirted it in as Spud began mounting me too.

"We'll have to help him hit the spot."

"Ok I'll do it, don't move bitch!" I felt his fat cock going into my ass and then Spud wrapping his front paws around my waist and holding on for dear life while giving me the fucking of a life-time!

I damn near lost conciousness from one gut wrenching orgasm after another before feeling his knot pounding at the entrance to my asshole and as I tried to move away the big guy said, "let him get it all the way in bitch, or else I'll let my HORSE fuck you next!"

So I didn't move at all ... well there I was with two huge dog cocks in me and both of them turned around so we were tail to tail and both tugging in different directions trying to get away from each other -- the guys were drinking beer and laughing about it and filming everything...

I felt like I was going to have another baby or something. I was panting like a dog and the guys told me to stop panting, but I couldn't so they got this huge cock gag and made me stick it in my mouth and they strapped it on and ordered me not to gag -- I had to suck it...

"Yeah suck on it good, you'll be sucking your mates' cocks for them too..." I didn't much care for that idea at all...

Finally Rex's cock swelled down and got loose from me so it wasn't so bad now ... but Spud was a large dog and much lot stronger so he could walk around and pull me by his cock ... he would growl every once in a while and it scared me. Eventhough, I thought he might bite me or something, it was sorta' erotic -- that full feeling that it gave me and the tugging of his cock inside of me made me horny as hell all over again...

Finally Spud's cock slid out and he went off to a corner to lick it clean ... well that's when it started to pour out of me ... both my holes were gapping open and the cum from both dogs ran down my legs onto the floor ... The guys were having fun filming my gapping holes and the stream of cum rolling down my legs...

"Start to clean up your mess bitch, you're a dog now so get it going!"

I was hesitant to do this but after a slap on the butt decided to hurry up and make my cleaning good.

"Hugh lets give her a fuck too, she can lick us really good before we fuck the living daylights out of her!"

"Yeah, that sounds good to me." At least now I had a name for the other one.

Hugh grabbed my hair and told me to open his zipper with my mouth, so I got it between my teeth and got it open and slowly eased his large cock out of his pants...

"Suck it bitch!"

I started to suck his thick tool and felt myself getting horny all over again and my pussy started throbbing...

"Hey, Hugh I can see her pussy pulse ... do you want me to film it, it looks like the horses and bitches when they're in heat!"

"Yea that would be really good footage!"

Then I felt the other guy rubbing his cock on my pussy lips, since it's now hairless it felt incredible ... I started pushing back on his cock when he said "She is such a Slut, she wants it in, can you believe that"

"Give it to her really hard, she's such a bitch anyway, boy can she suck a dick ... I've never had a woman suck it so good, you'd think she was born with it in her mouth!"

Hugh was pushing it all the way in my mouth and really moving it hard and fast, it was sorta' hard to keep up with him but I felt so good getting it in both ends, the other guy was grunting and groaning really loud, which made me think that he was going to cum soon. Hugh was throbbing in my mouth so I figured that it was a matter of minutes he'd cum and I'd better eat it all if I didn't want to get in trouble again. They both exploded at the same time and then I started to explode when Hugh pulled on my nipple rings, I just couldn't stop cumming...

"Yeah this bitch is perfect for the dogs and us, we can train her good!"

"She seems to really be the right one, let's call in Spud and let him clean up her hole." Spud walked in and growled at Hugh and his freind before beginming to lick me clean ... I started to cum almost immediately making Spud want to fuck again. Hugh said, "No don't let him fuck you again, you better suck him off instead."

"NO master."

"BITCH, I'm going to pierce you clit if you don't do it" so of course I started to suck his black and pink cock ... he was a magnificent animal! His coat was black and gleamed in the light, he was really alot larger than I remembered seeing Great Danes, and he appeared highly intelliegent as well. He laid down on his back allowing me to suck him. He grew and grew, I couldn't believe the size of this animal -- then he got thicker at the point and I knew he would cum soon.

"Film it all, Jim, make sure you get lots of close ups when he cums, Suck him good bitch!" I made sure I sucked him real good, I could feel my pussy flutter again and I knew I'd probably cum again too! Spud didn't like the idea that Jim was filming us so close and started to growl again, Jim said "You know Hugh, Spud already claimed her as his bitch, what'll we do with Rex ... after all we got her for Rex not Spud..."

"Well they'll just have to learn to share her with all of us. Especially when we've completed her training ... she won't remember ever living life differently!"

"Hugh, what about her husband?"

"Well Jim, why don't we make her write a note explaining she's found someone else, so he won't look for her."

"Yeah, that'll probably work for a while, until she's so attached to us and the dogs that she can't imagine life without REX, SPUD, you or me!"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

She watched them out of the corner of her eyes, they were talking about her she knew that, but about what? Her nipples were so sore she didn't know what to think about that, the rings were closed all the way and there was no way to remove them, she noticed that her clit was quite a bit larger than she remembered it being and it was red looking.

Rex came over to where she was sitting in the corner and started licking her nipples and rings, it hurt but she heard that dogs had pennicilin in their saliva and she was sure that it would help them heal. She wanted to get the waist leather off, it felt so tight but she knew better than to even try.

"Go get a blanket bitch and I'll show you where to go to sleep."

She got up and started to walk over to the table when he yelled.

"No bitch crawl on all fours like a dog!" He yanked one of her rings, so she got down on all fours and Rex started licking her face as she crawled over to the table and got a blanket in her mouth. "Follow me bitch!"

I followed him outside and the closer they got the louder the yelping got. I was now in a Kennel area, I looked to the side to see another girl with the same type of leather on her waist, barking and yelping, she was with a Doberman Pincher that was barking and licking her tail. I began shivering at the thought, I knew I'd never get out of here.

"This is your home, get in bitch!" He opened the gate to the cage, it was big and roomy and very clean, and then I saw him. Spud came out of the dog house and started to lick my ass again. "Oh yeah, wait a minute, I forgot to put on your tail."

That made me really nervous ... he had a little tail about 12 inches long but it had a strange thing on the end, it looked like a balloon, he grabbed my waist leather and stuffed it up my behind and then attached a pump to it and pumped it up, I could feel it start to expand inside my butt and I knew I wouldn't be able to remove it...

"We have cameras all over this area and if we see you walk on your two legs you'll be punished severly, don't even try to remove the plug in your butt, if you do, I'll insert a bigger one.

Tomorrow you'll be given a chance to go to the bathroom, not until then, you're to eat just like a dog, the food is over there, yes it's dog food, but it's specially formulated for bitches in heat such as yourself.

If Spud wants some pussy, you have to give him some, you can suck him off or fuck him -- whatever you want, but your job is to make him happy! If you don't keep him happy he'll bite you! He really tore up another girl who didn't keep him happy.

If you want our attention as we pass by, you can bark at us or yelp. If we feel like it we'll pay attention to you, don't try to talk to any of the other girls here, they know better, and they enjoy being a dog. Do you have any questions?"

"Yes Master, when will you let me go?"

"Ha, ha, ha, never! Ha, ha, ha, what makes you think that a bitch like you deserves to be released? No! We've already took care of that, your husband recieved a telegram from you telling him you left him for another man ... he won't look for you for a while, ha, ha, ha!"

"What about my children? What'll they do without me?"

"Well your husband has a girlfriend, he has for a while. Did you know that? I'm sure she'll step in for you."

"Oh nooooooooo, I don't believe it, nooooooo, it can't be true!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.