My Wife's Kinky Friend Sara

by TheKinkInside

Copyright© 2011 by TheKinkInside

True Story Sex Story: My first submission. This is a partially (mostly) true story. Details and names have been changed, of course, to protect anonymity. But most of the events themselves did occur, and my kinky desires are accurately described. I hope you enjoy it!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

I love my wife. We have a pretty good marriage, too. We have our issues, but mostly they're about normal stuff. For instance, she's a bit of a slob ... I mean, she's a terrible housekeeper. Now, we both work, and she works as hard, if not harder, than I do. So, I don't expect her to do all the housework. But sometimes she has to be reminded to do her share. And another thing ... she simply cannot be trusted with the checkbook ... It's not like she steals, or anything like that ... she just has absolutely no concept of saving ... You know ... normal stuff that probably happens to half of all married couples. We work that shit out as it comes up ... but all in all, we have a pretty healthy relationship. And I don't cheat on her. Never have, never will. Nor does she cheat on me. We have a great sex life, and we talk about everything. I think that's why cheating has never been an issue. And to be perfectly honest, I've always been that way. I believe that not seeing eye-to-eye in the sack is guaranteed to cause problems. So, I have always made sure the women I've known were on the same page as me from the start. I've always known that if a girl isn't willing to talk about intimate sexual details with me, then we weren't a perfect match, and I moved on. My wife gets me ... I tell her everything, and we talk about everything. She knows I'm a kinky bastard, and she's indulged everything I've ever asked her for. She never says no, and I can simply tell her to drop her pants and bend over at any time. She'll do it, too. If I want to fuck her ass, I simply tell her, and we do it. If she wants me to stop what I'm doing to come fuck her, I do that, too. When it comes to sex, about the only thing I've ever heard her say she wasn't cool with was ass-to-mouth (we were watching porn together once, and she just can't deal with that). That's cool ... I don't think I'd want to suck something that came out of my ass, either.

Now, due to a medical issue, my wife had a partial hysterectomy some years ago. She has her ovaries, but no uterus, which means she doesn't have periods. We weren't trying for kids, so this actually has been a great thing for us. We literally can have sex any day, at any time, and we do. It's nice.

So the point is, she's as open to anything sexual as you can hope for. We fuck all the time, in all kinds of places, and she's good with all of it. But as open minded as she is, she's got a couple weird quirks, too ... Understand, I'm not complaining. I'm simply saying that, given the fact that she'll do almost anything, no matter how weird it might be, she's got a couple of quirks that don't quite fit. And they kind of amuse me.

One thing is panties ... underwear ... Well, she doesn't wear any. She's got about 5 pairs of panties ... a couple that are real sexy, and a few granny panties. But she never wears them. Never has, since I've known her. She goes commando almost all the time. Now, this is great, in my opinion. I like being able to reach into her jeans (which I do, all the time), and find nothing between my hand and her snatch. When she's wearing a skirt, I like being able to reach under it and stroke her bush no matter where we are.

But while she never wears panties, she wears a bra, 24/7. Weird, right? Her reason for the bra is that she doesn't want her tits to sag. Well, that's great, but she has implants. Her tits are fantastic without a bra. If I was a chick with tits like hers, I'd never put a shirt on. We thought they were 36D for a long time, but it turns out they're 36E. Whatever, I think they're great, and no one would ever be able to tell they're not real unless they grabbed one. And she's real proud of them ... but, she wants them to look like they do now, forever! And she's paranoid that every minute she is without a bra, they're in danger of falling to her waist. So, she wears a bra all the time. And she doesn't like people being able to see her nipples, so she chooses bras that hide stiff nipples. So what does all this mean? Nothing ... except it's one of those little things that makes me laugh a little ... I mean, she's got these perfect titties, which cost us a fair amount, and she tries to hide them. That just doesn't fit with the wild broad that lets me fuck her while she's on the phone with her sisters.

Another thing that she doesn't like is cum running down her leg, or into her pants. I guess that's not really unusual, but every chick I've ever been with before has been able to bend over a table at a moment's notice and take a load from me. They pull their panties up, then their pants or their skirt, and we go on our way. They all used their panties to catch the overflow. But my wife, since she doesn't WEAR any panties, doesn't have anything to catch the cum when we're done. But I'm not about to give up public sex, or quickies as we're leaving the house ... and she doesn't want to give it up either. But because she can't stand cum draining from her snatch, whenever we fuck it means we have to wait for her to let the cum drain out before we can go on about our business. And it also means that once we do move on, there's little or no cum in her pussy.

Well, that's one of the things I like most about public sex, or quickie sex ... the idea that afterwards, my cum is filling that pussy and has a chance of leaking out. Like I said, I have always especially liked screwing in places where there was a chance of getting caught ... like on a neighbors patio, or in a parking lot full of cars. And I've always gotten a thrill out of the idea that as soon as I nut, my girl hikes up her panties and we take off. I stay hard thinking about her pussy being all sloppy with my cum ... how she can probably feel the lips of her pussy sliding against one another as she moves ... and how she's probably wondering if she's going to leak through and leave a wet spot on her pants. And my wife kind of ruins that part of it for me, because she gets rid of the cum about as fast as I put it there.

You might ask, why do I like the idea of the cum filled pussy? Oh, I don't know ... It's just a really kinky thing ... I guess that in my head, chicks that leave for work, or for a party, or for dinner with a big load of cum in their pussies are just wilder than other chicks ... more 'into' fucking.

Another think about me is that I really like eating pussy. I REALLY like it ... more than I like blowjobs, if the truth be known. It's not that I don't like getting head ... but it takes me a really long time to cum from a blowjob, and most chicks get pissed when they can't get you off that way. It's funny, most of them don't really dig tasting or swallowing cum anyway ... but if they don't have you on the edge of blowing your wad in 5-10 minutes of sucking your cock, then they get pissed at you because YOU'RE not doing something right. But I digress ... I like eating pussy. And I'm pretty good at it. And, I really like eating pussy between fucks. There's just something about eating a pussy when I came in it earlier that gets me really worked up. And every chick I've ever known goes out of her fucking mind knowing that you're licking cum out of her cunt. Yeah, I've heard a few chicks go 'oh ... don't do that, I'm all grosss', or 'that's disgusting'. Yeah, that's what they're saying out loud. But inside, they're screaming ... OH YEAH, get that tongue in my nasty snatch and lick me till I die, you filthy bastard!'. Every chick. Every time. The ones that say they don't like it are lying.

I figured out one day that one of the things that makes me like eating pussy with my cum in it is that I'm doing something for the girl I'm with that very few guys are willing to do. My friends won't kiss a chick that sucked their cock ... there's no way they'd EVER lick their cum out of their girls. But I know how much chicks get off on that ... and knowing I'm giving them something they probably don't get anywhere else makes it fun for me.

But, like every guy on the planet, I usually can't go down on her immediately after nutting ... I blow my wad, and I just don't want to eat pussy for a bit. Give me 15-20 minutes, and I'm all over it ... That's why I like fucking in public ... I've got the ride home for her snatch to marinate, while I get all hard and bothered looking forward to eating and fucking some more.

So, back to my wife ... the reality is that as soon as we're done fucking, she's on the toilet draining her pussy. She's kinky, too, for sure, and loves to look at the cum as it drains, and comment on whether there's a lot or a little ... but even if we're home and going to bed, she drains herself out. If we're in public, she finds a restroom immediately after we finish. If we're out in the woods, she squats for a while ... you get the idea ... she's empty. If we're at home, she drains the cum out and THEN she puts on panties cause she doesn't like to leak in bed...

Now, if I were to tell her I wanted her to leave that cum in, she'd do as I ask. But she wouldn't be comfortable like that, and it wouldn't be fun for her! It's not so important to me that I'm willing to make her uncomfortable! So, I've pretty much given up on this particular kink of mine. Like I said, this is pretty trivial. It's not the kind of thing that would ever make me stray. I'm 45 years old, and I've never cheated on my wife, or even any girlfriend I've had. I'm not gonna start now over this.

But she knows I feel this way, and she sympathizes. And she appreciates that I don't ask her to do something that I know she wouldn't feel comfortable with. So when an opportunity presented itself one day, she proved how cool she could be, and my life got a lot more interesting.

Now, I should preface this by saying that although I wouldn't call my wife bisexual, she has had sex with women before. It's only been a couple times ... and it was early on in our relationship. Basically, she brought some friends of hers home to have a threesome. Once, I wasn't there, so she did it with the other girl alone. And the other time, it was her, me and her friend, and we all did it with each other. That was pretty damn cool! But the point is, she's willing to fuck another chick, if she finds the girl attractive.

Well, her friend Sara is definitely that ... hot even. She's a blond, about 5'4", 100 lbs or so, with a tight ass and c-cup tits. She's way hot, in fact. But as it turns out, she's pretty kinky, too.

One day, my wife and Sara were doing something girly together ... I don't know what it was, cause I was busy doing something totally uninteresting to both of them. But like chicks do, they go to talking about guys and sex and somehow they got around to the subject of Sara's sex life, or lack thereof. And when my wife asked her why she broke up with her boyfriend, Sara told her that he was too prudish for her, and that some of the things she liked, in her words, 'grossed him out'. Well, obviously, you can't leave an opening like that alone, and so my wife asked. I guess Sara was pretty embarrassed when she told my wife that she had asked him to pee on her. She'd seen some porn of chicks getting pissed on, and it turned her on enough that she wanted to try it. Apparently, his reaction turned her off to the point that she dumped him because of it.

Well, Linda (my wife), started laughing, and told Sara that she and I would get along great. Sara was real surprised to learn we'd tried that ourselves. Linda told her that while we did lots of kinky stuff, it was me that was the kinkier of the two, though she was willing to go along with almost anything. Well, they start comparing notes, and pretty soon it's pretty obvious to my wife that Sara is plenty kinky ... And when she asked her what she thought about quickie sex in semi-public places, Sara got all wide eyed. She told Linda that she loved public sex, or quickie sex, and especially last-minute, going-out-the-door sex a whole bunch, because she loved being stuck out and about with a pussy full of cum. Linda later told me that at one point, Sara actually shuddered as she was talking about this, and Linda is sure it was because Sara had an orgasm right there on the spot.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.