Getting Re-greased - Cover

Getting Re-greased

by Fast Eddy

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Erotica Sex Story: A sexy couple re-enters the world of wife sharing

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   Oriental Female   Petting   Pregnancy   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   .

We were sitting on the couch; side by side with each other's wives, sitting on our laps, plunging their dripping pussies up and down on our erect dicks in an attempt to get the scalding reward from our aching balls. I slid my hands up and down Madeline's long, smooth thighs, while Harry was balancing my petite wife on his lap by holding her sweet tits in his strong hands.

We had been working up to this point for a number of years now, and it was worth the wait. We all were experienced in sharing to various degrees. Suk, my Asian wife and I had played in this arena once before. There were a number of aspects that we liked about sharing, but when one of the guys got greedy, and overbearing we were turned off and moved out of those circles. We kept to ourselves for a couple of years but reminisced about some the experiences that we actually enjoyed. We continued to stay away from those activities and decided that if the conditions were right we might give sharing another try.

You notice that I always refer to the activity as sharing. We didn't consider ourselves to be swingers. Suk and I defined swinging as a high production fucking of another's wife or husband. There was little friendship, but rather the exploitation of each other's sex organs. That just wasn't us. Any one that we shared each other with was truly a friend and the sex between us seemed much more rewarding, the orgasms more intense. There was no love between the couples, but there were strong friendships among us. Finding the right sharing partners was not easy. We both had to approve and trust the other couple, it was not only a physical acceptance but there was a huge issue of trust. Not just for our spouses but for their partners as well.

I had known Harry and Madeline from high school. There I knew them as brother and sister. My sister and I often double dated with them as I posed as Madeline's date while Harry escorted Marie, my little sister. No one suspected the connection and they finally got away from our burg by heading off to college.

Madeline was a beauty, standing five foot six inches tall with long auburn hair and brown eyes, her long, smooth legs were the biggest turn on for me as they tapered up to her slim form that held her 36C tits. Harry was your normal athletic build guy with blond hair and blue eyes. They made a stunning couple when they were together.

We were all pretty close over the years as Harry would call upon me to be the escort for Madeline as they attended social events around our home town. Of course, Suk would be on Harry's arm on those events as well. We all were perfectly comfortable with each other, just like we were married to each other. Light petting and gentle kissing was OK as a diversion for our charade. I'm quite sure that no one suspected the truth. No one could imagine me feeling up Madeline on the dance floor in front of her brother if they were indeed the couple.

Harry got his licks in too as he enjoyed exploring Suk's charms also. Whenever we went to these social events, we had to be careful not to get too much booze in us, less we take extensive liberties with each other's spouse. On those few occasions we all considered it the cost of our deception and shook it off.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.