Blindfolded Ecstacy - Cover

Blindfolded Ecstacy

by snowbunny32

Copyright© 2011 by snowbunny32

BDSM Sex Story: a woman has a surprise greeting for her hubby when he gets home from work

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Food   .

Shana pulled off her black thong panties and tossed them onto the dresser. She pulled on her black leather bustier and mini skirt set, then checked her hair and make up in the mirror. A knock sounded on the door. She knew who it was. She went to the door and looked through the peephole and saw a tall handsome blond haired, blue eyed muscular man holding a large bouquet of red roses. She thought that there was at least 3 dozen flowers there.

She glanced in the mirror on the wall then opened the door. She smiled as she stepped back inside her apartment so he could come in, then closed the door. He handed her the roses and followed her to the kitchen, where she put them into a large vase with water. She left the vase on the counter, then turned to him and walked into his open arms. He kissed her deeply as his hands slid down over her back and butt, then pulled her skirt up, exposing her bare bottom.

He pulled her against him tightly and she could feel the hard ridge of his cock straining against the front of his jeans. Her hands slid between them and she unbuttoned his pants, then slipped her hand inside to caress his fullness. He growled as she gently squeezed him. He bent his head close to her ear and whispered, "Bedroom, now!" She nodded and led him to the bedroom down the hall. He smiled when he saw what she had planned for the night.

She had 4 pair of fuzzy covered handcuffs, a black blindfold, some chocolate and whipped cream, a few silk scarves, and several dildo's and vibrators, all laid out on the dresser beside the pair of panties she had taken off. She sat on the bed and unbuttoned her bustier, letting it fall open to expose her large melon like breasts. She took it off and tossed it onto the chair in the corner of the room. She then told him to undress, which he did without hesitation.

When he was naked, she said he was to sit on the bed, and he did. She stood up and slowly slid the skirt down over her hips, stepped one leg out and kicked the skirt onto the chair. She grabbed 2 pair of handcuffs from the dresser and put one pair on each of his wrists. Shana told him to lay in the middle of the bed with his arms up above his head. She fastened the loose end of each pair of cuffs to one of the bedposts. Then she got the blindfold and the ankle size cuffs from the dresser.

She fastened the ankle cuffs on his ankles then to the lower bedposts. He was now spread eagle on her bed totally naked. She smiled and kissed him, then put the blindfold on him so he couldn't see. She got off the bed and stood there watching him for a moment. His hard shaft was laying against his belly, occasionally jerking up. She quietly walked to the dresser and grabbed one of the silk scarves and a small 4 inch vibrator.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.