Charlene - Cover

Charlene

Copyright© 2011 by Fast Eddy

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A trio of people try to escape a contract that the mob has out on them. More codes added as the story progresses. Caution! This story contains graphic violence, severe torture and intense retribution.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   White Couple   White Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts   Caution  

As we made our final approach into O'Hare airport, I took another look one of the photographs that my best friend, Lisle sent me over a month ago. It was a photo of his young wife, standing on a fashion runway in a black, one piece swimsuit with a number three chevron on her hip. She looked majestic, standing there in her black high heels, and long, smooth legs, it was one of my favorite shots of her. I flipped the photo to another shot of her standing in a pale yellow sundress, with antique white trim, again showing off her long legs and slim features. It was not going to be difficult to pick this beauty out of a crowd, for she was my contact at the airport.

It had almost seven years since I had seen my childhood friend. We had been inseparable in our teen years, which were until I got drafted into the Army. I reported a day early, and enlisted for three years so I could pick the branch of service that I wanted. I chose Air Defense Missiles, thinking that I could avoid a tour in Vietnam and miss the dumb grunt syndrome of light weapons infantry. That worked well for me, until I raised my hand one day and was whisked off to chopper school.

As it turned out, the Army needed to replace all of those pilots that were being shot down in Vietnam, and I stepped right into it. I emerged ten weeks later a warrant officer, licensed to fly a UH-1D Iroquois helicopter. I was assigned to the First Air Cavalry and was promptly dispatched to ... you guessed it, Vietnam.

I flew around for four more years and finally emerged unscathed from the military. A couple of weeks ago, I received word from Lisle that he needed to meet with me, so here I am.

As I walked down the gangway, I scanned the waiting area to find the tall brunette standing there with a serious look on her face, until she saw me, then she smiled and waved. I walked over to her and she threw her arms around me in an embrace, this surprised me, as she tucked her arm in mine and led me to the baggage claim area to retrieve my bags. I had met her years ago when she was a teenager and Lisle started dating her. Then, she was a skinny girl with long, coltish legs, but today she was a full grown woman, all filled out in the right places. The photos that Lisle sent me didn't do her justice. We didn't say much as we went to the parking lot and to her car. But I did get a good look at her smooth thighs as her skirt shifted up her legs as she got into the driver's seat.

She drove us north towards Wisconsin to the cabin that we often used when Lisle's mother was alive. We used it as our hideaway with our mothers and girlfriends in our younger years. Not many people knew that we spent our time there and we liked it that way. She drove through the familiar gate, and up to the cabin where I saw Lisle sitting on the porch watching us enter.

As the car came to a stop we jumped up, ran to each other and locked in an embrace, happy to be reunited. Charlene came up to us, kind of like a fifth wheel, waiting for us to get the old home week syndrome completed. We started talking about old times and more recent times as well.

"Mike, there's a contract out on me for the beating that I gave Fred. (Fred had drugged and raped Charlene while Lisle was locked up in a youth camp.) It seems that one of his uncles is a wise guy, and wants to get some retribution. I need to get out of the country and try to sort this thing out. Charlene and I will be instantly recognized if we try to flee together. There's a contract out on her too. I need for you to take her and hide out until this thing is finished."

I was caught by surprise at Lisle's idea. Sure, we had traded women before but I knew that he was attached to his wife like no other. I knew that this decision was hard for him.

"Lisle," I said, "What if I went down and talked to Fred's uncle. Fred deserved what he got for raping Charlene and is lucky to be alive." I went on to say, "Fred's life could be in jeopardy too if this contract stays in effect."

Lisle was sure that Fred's uncle would not back down no matter what I said. "It's a matter of saving face." He said. "The mob does not take contracts lightly, and to cancel one is a major step to be taken by the Dons themselves." Lisle went on to say. "There'd be a better chance of getting that contract cancelled if the uncle was hit, but there would be no guarantees. And we both know that getting to him is next to impossible."

Lisle wanted me to take Charlene with me and keep her safe, while he made good his escape. His plan was for me to take her away and hide out until he could get the contract resolved. He gave her to me without reservation. This plan didn't shock me at all, since Lisle and I shared our women without fail throughout our teen years. It was just that it is now his wife that we're talking about. I reluctantly agreed but told him that Charlene would always be his wife as far as I was concerned. And that I was only with her for safekeeping. Lisle knew that I would Master Charlene the same way that I protected his mom, years ago.

Ruth, Lisle's mother and my mother, Katie were submissive and needed Masters in their lives to keep them balanced and healthy. Could it be that Lisle found another to fulfill that roll with him? No need for me to question him now, I would find out soon enough, as I took possession of his gorgeous wife.

We all retired into the cabin where Lisle took Charlene into the bedroom to perform his final farewell fuck before turning his wife over to me. I sat in the great room and listened as they finished. Soon I heard the shower run and later Charlene emerged from the bedroom, freshly showered and dressed, she walked over to me, and sat on my lap, she gave me our first kiss. As kiss that a newlywed bride plants on her husband's lips. The deal was done.

Without a word, we got up and headed toward the door and proceeded to the car. I got the keys from Charlene and opened the passenger side door for her, and helped her inside. I got in the car and drove it out of the camp. We didn't look back.

Once we were back on the freeway, I gestured to Charlene to scoot up next to me as we rolled down the road. She enthusiastically plopped her sweet ass down next to me; I rested my hand on her stocking clad knee, and slid it up about halfway on her thigh as we continued the cruise. She rested her head on my shoulder and slightly spread her legs, then intertwined her fingers with mine and drew my hand gently above her stocking tops to her smooth thighs, next to her panties. I caressed her as we raced north.

We didn't talk about Lisle that day. That would have to wait for another time, when we were better acquainted, and could be more focused. Instead, we kept our conversation light and simple, mostly about things along the trip and strategy to deal with the situation at hand.

We headed up to Janesville, Wisconsin to visit a friend that owned an RV Sales. We unloaded Charlene's car and made a deal with him to buy a motor home for cash. We were planning to tow the car to Rogers, Minnesota before leaving it at a car lot and doubling back to Minneapolis. Charlene asked why we went to Rogers, and I told her that from there it could look like we went either north into the woods or west through the northern United States. I didn't want to take the chance that the car was being tracked. From there we headed south, staying on the freeways and putting up each evening in the RV Parks that were scattered across the United States.

Charlene, for all intents and purposes became my wife. We did what Lisle instructed, and acted like a newlywed couple, with lots of kissing and plenty of bed time. Charlene was a natural at comprising her role. And as time progressed, I kept up my end of the bargain by fucking her silly every chance I got.

But I never forgot why we were together and often reminded Charlene of our purpose as well. We still had to be careful not to expose ourselves to anyone who might be looking for us. There was still a price on our head, yes mine too since I was instrumental in the hiding of Charlene. I just wouldn't show up on the radar as soon as she. But with that contract out for us, any bounty hunter would be game for the reward posted for the killing of us both.

Everything went well until we got down to an RV Park just outside of Kansas City. We laid up there for a couple of days, getting our land legs back so to speak. Being ever paranoid, I noticed a couple in the park that seemed to recognize Charlene. They had a large motor home with Illinois plates on it. When we got inside for the evening, I asked Charlene if she recognized the couple. She couldn't recall seeing them before, so I let it drop, and Charlene went to sleep. As she turned in, I told her that we would be leaving tonight. I went to the office and checked out then returned to disconnect the RV and prepare it for the road. We got out of there in less than two hours from the time that I planned to leave and headed for my brother's house in SE Kansas. It was a one horse town and I knew that we could park in his back yard, hiding the RV from the street.

My brother was a gun collector that specialized in Eastern bloc weaponry, and he had a massive collection of it.

I was in the right place as I thought that it was time for me to acquire a few firearms for our journey. And my brother, John happily introduced me to his collection. He had no heirlooms, but he did have some of the best that the Soviet Block had to offer. I selected two Makarov 9mm hand guns and a folding stock Saiga-12 shotgun with a 12 round clip. I also took a couple of 20 round drums. I added a Saiga-20 shotgun for Charlene to carry if the need arises. I wanted to take more weapons but could only carry so much while on the move. John had plenty of ammo too. We took thousand round cans of military ammo for each gun and stashed them in the back of the cab of John's truck, along with laser sights for the shotguns and pistols. I was adept with the weaponry, but Charlene could use all of the help that she could get

We left in John's Ford pickup, continuing South West, planning to travel through Texas before heading north through Yellowstone Park, then in to Montana

Our first stop was El Paso; it was late afternoon when we arrived. It seemed as though there was no one behind us we held up the Sands Motel and got a room on the ground floor facing the front. I couldn't relax but I had to be there to meet up with a guy that Lisle had arranged to drop me some money. Being ever paranoid, I parked the truck out of sight of the road as we checked in for the night.

I gave Charlene her shot gun, after checking that it was fully loaded and told her to keep it with her as she moved around the room.

Our bagman, Gene came to the door as scheduled but I didn't respond to the door knock as I got a glimpse of a scope flash through the peep hole. Soon a shot rang out and the Gene at the door dropped like a sack of potatoes. We ran back into the toilet to seek protection from the onslaught that I was sure to follow the sniper shot. I heard the front door bust open and I filled the entry way with buckshot as the hooded gunman and pressed through the door. He went down losing the AK47 assault rifle from his hands without firing a shot. The rifle had a drum attached to it, making it a formidable weapon.

I knew that it would hold seventy five rounds of ammunition when fully loaded. I grasped the weapon from the floor and scrambled to the front of the room between the door and the front window to survey the force that we needed to deal with.

As I was crouching behind the wall, I raised up to peek at the scene in the parking lot. There I saw three pickup trucks with desert tires and lots of lights parked in front of the motel room. Behind them were a group of guys with various guns. They seemed to be waiting for some direction.

I didn't wait; I fired the AK at the trucks taking out their radiators and front tires. Since they were pretty, I shot up the overhead light racks and windows out too. This woke up the gang and they started firing in earnest. I moved back into the bathroom to see Charlene, cowering in the bathtub covering her head with her arms, her shotgun at her side.

There seemed to be two minutes of gunfire and the room was destroyed by the time they ceased their shooting. While they were hollowing out my motel room I attached the twenty round drum onto my Saiga-12 and moved forward to engage the mob that tried to impress me with their firepower. They had not heard from me yet as I appeared at the door pounding blast after blast of buckshot over the parking lot. Thugs were going down every time that they showed their heads. And I was thankful that the Saiga-12 was as reliable as my brother claimed it was.

I shouted back to Charlene to come to the front and cover me as I planned to search the parking lot for any survivors. She came up and was pretty well shaken as she took her position at the front window that, by now was completely shot out.

All of the gunfire had ceased and I walked outside to check out the carnage. There were twelve guys in all. They weren't going anywhere as they all had multiple wounds from the buckshot. I did run across one that was wounded and tried to engage me with a hand gun. I dispatched him with another round of buckshot.

The three vehicles were all shot up and unusable and there was blood everywhere. I noticed that the gang wore body armor, which intensified my interest. Too bad that they don't do much for head shots, which were my primary targets.

I found the satchel of money at the front door and scooped it up as I went back into the room for Charlene. She was at the window where I had left her, traumatized as I pulled her to me in an embrace. We couldn't wait and I dragged her out to our truck and pushed her inside, as I made my way around, and climbed into the driver's seat.

We were out of the motel and down Alemeda Avenue heading west when I saw three squad cars enter the motel with their lights flashing.

We continued on heading north through Santa Fe, New Mexico and points north using US 85 to Denver, Colorado. We switched to US 87 and headed to Montana Where we could hold out in The Lewis & Clark National Forest.

We didn't see anyone trailing us but we never stopped to give anyone the chance to catch up with us either. We stopped an Army surplus store in Billings and stocked up on camping gear, as well as trip flairs and other survival equipment before heading into the wilderness and establishing a home base.

I didn't think that Charlene was much of an outdoors girl, being a model and all, but she surprised me as she took to the open air like a duck to water. She swapped her street clothes for camouflage fatigues and boots; she looked really sexy in her new attire.

We used a four wheeler that we purchased at an off road dealership to pack our gear into the woods and hiked for a day into the hills to our destination

I surrounded our camp with ground flares to alert us of any visitors that might come our way, and instructed Charlene to always keep her shotgun within arm's reach. I gave her a Makarov to carry in a chest holster as well. I wanted to be sure that she always had a gun at her disposal should she need it.

Charlene was in great physical shape and she hiked along with me like she'd been doing it all of her life as we made our way up the mountain, looking for a cave that we could make a permanent encampment.

Charlene and I spent our time playing in the woods. I called it playing but it was really survival training for Charlene. We spent a lot of time playing hide and seek. I taught Charlene how to apply camouflage cream to her face and also how to use the surrounding brush to obscure her silhouette. She thought it was fun and adapted to the lessons easily. I was good at spotting camouflaged soldiers in the field but Charlene took it to another level as she applied what I had taught her, making it near impossible to detect her in the bush.

We also spent quite a bit of time shooting the guns that we brought and Charlene got to be formidable with those as well. She fell in love with the shotgun as it had an acceptable amount of kick to it and the buckshot patterns were impressive. She practiced shooting the shotgun daily, changing the range frequently to gauge the various shot patterns. We shot up quite a lot of ammo to the point that we would have to resupply. It meant a trip into town. We hadn't been there in over a month and I thought that a little R&R would do us both good.

I dropped Charlene off at a bar close to the outlet store and went in to buy some more provisions. I found some more one thousand round cans of 20 gage #00 Buckshot and some #12 gage rounds as well. There were only five hundred rounds of Makarov ammo and I gathered that up too.

I was concerned at the shortage of the available Makarov ammo so I bought two Colt 1911-A1 autoloaders with hip/thigh holsters. I found cans of 45 ACP and bought two thousand rounds of that too. The store owner was happy to sell all of the firearm equipment but was starting to get concerned at the quantities that I was buying. I looked around the store, trying to get a working knowledge of what he had available for future purchases. I thought that I was done shopping for the day until I came across a crossbow and a quiver of bolts that I couldn't resist. I stored all of the equipment that I purchased in the truck and went into the bar, looking for Charlene.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.