Weekend Prelude - Cover

Weekend Prelude

by harmlessme

Copyright© 2011 by harmlessme

Erotica Sex Story: Dad and daughter are heading out of town, but mom can't wait for the weekend to play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   2nd POV   .

The weekend is here, and we know that tomorrow we'll have the house all to ourselves. It's been over a month since we've had an entire night alone to enjoy each other, and we've been whispering and texting and teasing all week about the nasty things we're going to do.

But for now, it's Friday evening. One more night to go. One more night to deny ourselves.

We settle in for the Friday ritual. Tonight it's "Salt" - Angelina at her ass-kicking finest. We've often joked about what we'd do with that beautiful mouth.

The recliner is already occupied, as is the love seat. I take my place on the end of the sofa, and you stretch out, putting your feet in my lap. I give you a secret smile as I pull a blanket over us.

The only light in the room comes from the screen on the wall, and when I look over at you, your face has an almost ethereal glow. Your seductive smile and your eyes locked on to mine sends a tingle through my body.

I rest my hand on your leg, right at the curve of your foot. I begin to rub the tips of my fingers slowly, lightly, sensuously over and over that spot, the pad of my thumb doing the same along your ankle. You flex your toes and gently dig your heel into my thigh in response.

With my other hand, I run my thumb up and down the sole, while squeezing and kneading the top and sides with my fingers. My left hand is now traveling up your leg, lightly scratching your lean, muscled calf. You raise your foot just enough to stretch your toes again and rub them briefly against my chest.

With the others engrossed in the movie, I slide down a little closer to the middle of the sofa, increasing my reach up your legs and increase the intensity of this foot rub. I increase pressure on the arch, go gently over the ball of your foot and lightly tickle the heel. I take the time to massage each toe, and with a nervous glance around, I momentarily push the blanket aside, kiss the ball of your foot as I raise it slightly and quickly swipe my tongue along each toe. Before you have time to react, I drop your foot and cover us again with the blanket.

You squirm against me, running your free foot up and down my own leg. Emboldened, I move my left hand further and further up your leg while continuing to rub your foot with my right. I can feel the heat coming off you, and we're both trying to control our breathing to keep from being caught by the others.

You reach down and take my hand briefly, giving me a quick squeeze before returning my hand to your thigh. Again, I scratch my nails lightly over your strong thigh. Finally I reach the opening of your shorts, and when I slide my hand inside I find bare skin - sometime during the evening you've slipped out of your underwear. I look at you in surprise, and you give me a smirk.

That earns you more teasing instead of the touch you crave - and clearly expected. I scratch down your inner thigh, although the way to your knee, but when I try to move back to your foot, you rise and grab my hand, trying to force it higher. I make a show of resisting for a second before gliding back up your smooth thigh.

When the tips of my fingers finally make contact with your balls, there's a sharp intake of breath. The others notice and glance over. I freeze, but you recover nicely and pretend to stifle a yawn.

"Sorry - I'm so tired I'm not even sure Angelina can keep me up much longer," you quip.

We all laugh at your sly joke, and when everyone turns back to the movie I slide my palm the length of your shaft. You look at me and wink as I lick my lips and take you in my hand. When my thumb gazes the helmet of your cock, I feel a drop of precum already forming and I spread it over the head of your gorgeous dick. God, I think to myself, I want this in my mouth so badly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.