An Affair I'll Remember - Cover

An Affair I'll Remember

Copyright© 2011 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Husband tries to save his marriage and takes his wife on a cruise. Here's the result

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial  

I had my cell phone off while on the plane and turned it on as I was walking to my car at the airport. It said I had three missed calls. They were all from Mary starting after one o'clock.

As I got in my car my phone rang again and again it was Mary; I took the call. "John! Where the hell are you?" shouted Mary.

"Well, good morning and happy anniversary to you. I see you finally got up. The ship docked at ten this morning and I received your first call after one in the afternoon."

"Why didn't you answer it? I was worried about you. Where are you and why didn't you wake me up?

"Boy, there are a lot of questions there Mary! I'll do my best to answer them. I didn't answer your calls because I had my cell phone turned off while I was on the plane. And you were sleeping so..."

"Plane, what plane? Where are you John?"

"I'm in the car getting ready to drive home. After you were dumped on our doorstep this morning I saw all I wanted to see. I gave you a choice last night and you picked to be with your friends. I got off the ship as soon as it docked and took an early flight home."

"What? What about me? What am I supposed to do, you son of a bitch."

"First, if you call me another name I'll just hang up. I left your ticket on the dresser. Take it and your luggage to the plane; you can use the courtesy bus. The plane will get you back to Cleveland."

"Are you going to pick me up at the airport?"

"Hell no! Find your own way home. I have to start packing my things. I hope to be moved out in the next few days."

"You fucking bastard!" replied Mary. I hung up the phone. It rang four more times in the next hour, all calls were Mary.

I was pulling in our driveway when Susan called. "Dad, what's going on? Mom said you left her stranded in Florida. What's happening?

"I left her. She has her ticket to fly to Cleveland but I want nothing more to do with her. I'll let her tell you the reason why. If she doesn't tell you the truth I'll tell you my side of the story. Are you going to pick her up at the airport?"

"She's my mom, I'm not going to leave her stranded. I can't believe you did this Dad."

"Short and simple Susan. She cheated on me with a number of men. She can tell you the particulars which I doubt she will. She'll somehow make it all my fault. I'm not going to live as a cuckold husband. I'll be seeing a lawyer in the next couple of days and be moving out.

"I should have left long ago but I was waiting for you and Janice to be on your own. Janice is married and you're in college. I'll see you get any help you need."

"Dad, what's going to happen when I bring her home? You won't hurt her will you?"

"Of course not. I have never struck your mother even though I would have loved to a number of times. I'll be staying in Janet's old room till I move out. As long as your mother stays away from me there won't be any problem. I lived with her for twenty-five years."

I went ahead and took out some boxes and started packing most of my personal stuff. I wasn't a big material person so I didn't have all that much that I needed. I started putting the boxes in my tool truck. I had a lot of room in it. I hadn't loaded it for the following week's journey yet.

At around seven my oldest daughter pulled up with her husband. "Dad, what's going on? Susan called and said she had to pick mom up at the airport."

"How many times do I have to explain this? Your mother cheated on me on our anniversary cruise. I'm not about to tell you or your sister the particulars but she ended our marriage. There is no chance that we will ever reconcile after what she did.

"I'm packing most of my personal things and will be moving out within a few days. I'll let you girls know where I move to."

Another car pulled up and it was Susan with her mother. It looked like Mary had been crying. It didn't make me feel sad, just more aggravated. Paul, Janet's husband carried in Mary's suitcases. I went back to packing my things.

Mary went with the girls into the kitchen. I could hear them talking. Janice made a pot of coffee and Mary told them a bunch of bullshit how she had drunk too much and how I wouldn't go to the party with her. She told them that someone had drugged her drink and she ended up being taken advantage of.

It sure was a different story than I had heard. Mary made herself the victim and me the reason why she was used. I walked in and got myself a cup of coffee and Janet asked me in front of her mother if it was true.

"Janet, I know the truth and so does your mother. Your mom wasn't a victim and I'll tell her everything I know after you girls leave unless your mother wants me to tell you in front of her. I'll also show you girls the pictures of her and tell you about a few of her friends." Mary went pale when she heard what I said.

I didn't have any pictures except from my phone but Mary didn't know that and besides I mentioned multiple partners and she had no way of knowing what I knew.

"You girls can go home, I'll be alright. I talk with you tomorrow after I talk to your dad. Susan, thank you for picking me up, I appreciate it. I know you have to head back to school. Thank you both for being here and Paul, thank you for carrying in my suitcases." There she was playing the victim again, poor, poor Mary. I've seen it so many times through the years.

I kissed the girls goodbye and told them I would keep in touch. I wanted them to know I wouldn't be staying married to their mother for very long.

The minute they were gone Mary started in. "It's your fault for not going to the party with me. I drank too much and was drugged just like I said. What pictures do you have?"

"Mary stop the bullshit! I know everything you did including fucking both Carl and Tony at the nude beach."

"Pia must have told you, the little slut. She was the only other person that was there."

"I knew it was true and no, I never talked to Pia. I just found out a lot of things. You were drugged only because you were offered ecstasy and said yes. After fucking Carl and Tony you were just getting started. Was that your first Asian and Black man you've been with? Was it everything you wanted it to be?"

"How did you know? You weren't there, were you?"

"You see Mary, everything's coming out. I doubt if you remember being dumped off at our door. Your bathing suit was inside out and filled with cum. I see you're doing your best to cover the sucker bites. Why didn't you tell your daughters about that?"

"You're a fucking bastard!"

" ... and you're a slut. You're not even a whore. They get paid to be fucked, come on and pissed on. You're nothing but a common slut. I'll be staying in Janet's old room for a couple of days till I figure where I'm moving too.

"I'll take you for everything we own if you leave," said Mary.

"You'll agree to my dissolution proposal or the truth will come out. What will your family and friends think when they hear you were fucked by a black guy while sucking off an Asian man?"

She had nothing else to say. I had all my personal stuff packed except for some of my clothes that I needed for a couple of days. I repacked my suitcase and even took a bag and filled it with my dirty clothes.

I slept like shit that night and went to see my lawyer the following day. I told him about our cruise and all I wanted was out of this marriage. He asked me about proof and I told him all I had was a few pictures of her on the bed sleeping.

He told me that wouldn't be enough to get out of this marriage after so many years. It didn't even prove infidelity.

I told the lawyer all I wanted was my business and half our savings. She could have the house and everything left in it. She could have her car and I'd take my pickup truck and my business vehicle.

Our state was a fifty/fifty state and if I was willing to give her everything but the business and if she would sign off on it we had a chance of getting it approved.

I told him to write up the papers and I would have her come in and he could explain it to her. I let him know that she thought I had a lot more proof than I did and I was sure she would sign the dissolution papers.

That night when I went home she was back to her old ways and wanted to see the pictures I had. I informed her that we would be seeing my lawyer and he would explain the terms of the divorce. If she agreed with the terms, after sixty days our dissolution would be final I'd send her the photos that I had.

She said she was going to get her own lawyer and I would have to pay for it. I explained to her that if she wanted to go that route I'd go to my lawyer and file for a divorce for her cheating ways and for the sex party she attended. I also told her I would file alienation of affection charges against Carl and Tony.

I would also call the cruise lines and sue them for having my wife drugged and used as a cum dump. I told her I would have everybody possible drawn into court to testify. I had nothing to lose if she was going to try and take my livelihood away.

Most of the things I spouted out I didn't even think was possible but she didn't have any idea either. If she contacted a lawyer she was afraid that everything might come out.

I went the following day back to Steubenville and to a trailer court that had rentals. I didn't need to buy a place, I just needed a place to sleep and hangout when I wasn't working. I still had friends and relatives in the area. Warren was less than a couple of hours drive to see my daughters or for them to come and see me.

I found an older model mobile home with three bedrooms that suited me just fine. I went ahead and paid the deposit and first month's rent. It was furnished good enough for me but I would have to buy a few things like a TV and DVD player.

I took all my belongings out of my truck and went to the tool warehouse and picked up my orders. While I was there I went into the office and filed my change of address and my beneficiary to my daughters on all my insurance and benefit packages.

After finishing my deliveries that day I spent the night in my new/rented mobile home. I slept well for the first time in a week. The following day I called my lawyer and we set up an appointment for Mary and I.

I went back to my old home that night and gave Mary the ultimatum. She could see me at the lawyers office at noon the next day or she could find her lawyer and we would do it the hard way. I know she had given it a lot of thought. She wanted to ruin me and my business but at the same time she would be ruining her own life.

She agreed to go see what my lawyer had drawn up but said she wasn't signing anything until it was explained to her to her complete satisfaction. I believe since she had no idea if I had any proof of her cheating that would hold up in court that she didn't want to take any chances.

We met at my lawyer's office at noon. We went into Aaron Tibb's private office. I think Aaron being black completely threw Mary off. She had to know that I told him the whole cruise story from my perspective.

"Mrs. Hubble, John has asked me to make provisions for a dissolution of marriage. I believe he has made you a very generous offer. I will explain it to you and if you need to, you can take it to your own lawyer so you can see it's very fair."

When he said go to your own lawyer Mary looked at me. She knew if she did that, that I would change over to the cheating wife scenario and demand a divorce.

"Aaron continued, "This is basically a no fault divorce. Both of you agree that you no longer want to be married. No one needs to know why. John has offered you the house and everything still in it, including all furniture and appliances. He has told me that the house is paid for, is that correct?"

"Yes, we paid it off two years ago. Let me get this straight. Are you saying I would get the house and everything in it?" asked Mary.

"Yes, and also half of whatever is in the checking and savings accounts as of today. According to the bank statements, there is thirty-two thousand dollars in there. You will each receive sixteen thousand dollars."

"What about our credit cards? Whose obligation are those?" Mary asked.

"You have two joint credit cards which presently have no balance. John has his own business card. It has a large balance since he pays for his tools on it. It would be his obligation. You have three credit cards in your name only. I wasn't able to get the balances without your permission but it doesn't make any difference. You would be responsible for those."

"So what about the vehicles and John's tool business?"

"You would keep your vehicle and would have to continue the payments on it if you wished to keep it. John's pickup would go to him. Now the business is the stepping stone here.

"John's business is an LLC corporation. That's limited liability. He pays himself his wage from the corporation. It's been his life's investment and he wants it for himself."

"It's worth a lot of money. Are you saying I get nothing from it?" ranted Mary.

I butted in here, "Mary, I built this business on my own from scratch with no help from you what so ever. All I want is what's mine."

" ... and if I want my share what would happen?" asked Mary.

"I would be obligated by law to sell the business and give you half the profits. You would also share in half the debts for all the tools I bought recently."

Mary stared at me. She knew this was the breaking point. "How much would my share be?" she asked.

"Mary, I could sell the business for whatever I want. Before I would give you a nickel I would damn near give the business away. I'd make sure neither of us got a dime. Then I'd file for divorce and everything we have talked about here would be void."

"You wouldn't give up a business and route that you took a lifetime to build. I know it must be worth a couple of hundred thousand dollars. I'm not that stupid."

Aaron spoke, "Mary, what John told you is true. He could sell his business for a hundred dollars if he wanted to. You have to decide whether he dislikes you enough to go through with it. Are you willing to take that chance?

"He has made you a very generous offer and if what he told me is true, for which he says he has witnesses and proof, we can go to court and let them divide all the assets in half.

"That would be everything you own, your house, personal belongings, checking and savings accounts, vehicles and even your retirement that you have built up over the years. All of it would be divided up in a divorce. Not to mention all the ugly information that would come out in a divorce.

"All he's really asking for is his business. He's giving you everything else. Do you really hate him that much to ruin his business? I honestly think you would be making a big mistake not taking this offer but it totally up to you. I already have the divorce papers drawn up also.

"It just a matter of which one I'll submit. Now it's up to you to choose."

"Can a have a couple of days to think about it?" asked Mary.

"Yes, but if you make any purchases or withdraws from these joint accounts this document would be void. That goes for John also. I would like your reply by Friday. If you choose to have your lawyer look over the documents I should tell you John has asked me to send in the divorce papers and not the dissolution documents."

"John what about the pictures you say you have. How do I know you won't use them anyway?"

"You have to trust me like I've trusted you for twenty-five years. I never once cheated on you. I was by your side through every operation even when I was against them. I don't want our daughters to know what a slut their mother really is but if you ruin my business, I won't care anymore.

"I'll send you the pictures I have the day the dissolution is final. You have my word."

I signed both documents right there in the office so Mary could see I was serious. "Aaron, thank you for everything whichever way it goes. Please call me Friday so I know if I have to give you the evidence I have or go on with my present life."

"Mary, I want you to know I did love you all those years. I did my best to stick by you when things were rough for you. I don't know exactly when we began to go our own ways but I never once cheated on you. We both know you can't say the same.

"I just don't know when it started and I'm no longer interested in knowing. Aaron will give me your answer Friday. I no longer expect to see you unless we are going to court. I may see you at some of the kids functions and I will be cordial to you. Have a nice life."

I was on pins and needles until Friday. I had made up my mind that I would give up my business rather than give half of it to her. During our negotiations Mary was told that there wouldn't be any spousal support because she made as much as I did because I drew a salary from the business.

I made my rounds and visited my customers and most nights I went back to my mobile home. It was pleasant and sometimes I sat out and talked with my new neighbors. I didn't have a phone other than my cell phone since I could always be reached on it.

Friday night I received a call from Aaron. He said that Mary came in and signed the dissolution papers. He already filed it and the marriage would be dissolved in sixty days. I asked him if she said anything about why she agreed to it. He told me that she had talked to our daughters and they said if she ruined my business that they would never want to see her again.

I guess they believed me when I told them their mom was aware of what she did. He then told me something that was hard to believe.

"John, you're not going to like this but she called this Carl fellow and told him that you were going to incriminate him and the other fellow Tony if she didn't sign the papers. I actually believe he convinced her to sign the agreement. He was afraid of getting involved."

I did have a hard time believing it. She had actually got his phone number so she could see him again. I guess the one thing I was pissed about was not getting any revenge on Carl or Tony. The two of them made me a cuckold and laughed about it.

If I had to do it all over I would have done something to get even with them. I might have gotten my ass kicked but I wouldn't have been such a wimp.


Life went on and I spent more time working. I enjoyed my job and besides I had no reason to rush home. I had called my daughters and given them my new cell phone number. I told them not to give it to Mary unless there was an emergency. I made it a point to stop and see them when I was in their area.

The dissolution was final and I made copies of the pictures I took with my cell phone and sent them to Mary. The next day she called me.

"Who gave you my number" I asked.

"I got it from the factory, I told them it was an emergency and I didn't have your new cell number."

"Is there a problem with the girls? What happened?"

"Nothing happened, there was no emergency. I just got the damn photos in the mail. They are nothing but me lying there sleeping. It didn't prove anything other than me covered in some kind of substance."

"We both know what the substance was?"

"But, it wouldn't have held up in any court. You lied to me."

"When did I lie? I told you I have pictures of you which I did. I promised to send them to you which I also did."

"I thought you have picture of me with Carl, Tony and other men?"

"I said I knew you were with these other men. I never once said I had pictures of you with them. You just assumed I did. By the way, you again proved I was right and that you were in possession of your senses when you cheated on me. I did what I promised, now leave me alone." I hung up the phone.

I guess it was a little victory for me but it didn't feel all that victorious. Those two bastards never got their revenge from me. Too bad neither one of them was married. Maybe I could have made it a little harder on their marriages.

My marriage had ended and life wasn't too bad. I enjoyed my work and not having to wonder about Mary. I was leading my own life and doing things I enjoyed. I planned my route so I could see my daughters once or twice a month. I did my best to not be there when their mother was.

Two months had passed since the divorce. I know it was a dissolution but I'll still call it a divorce. The company whose tools I sold was having a convention. They had one every year where they would show us the latest in tools and their new types of advertising. Since we owned our own trucks and routes we had to purchase our own advertising leaflets.

All in all it was a good business to be in. I was my own boss and made my own work hours. Over half of my sales were called in and I just had to pick up the tools or have them mailed. I preferred to deliver to my customers because they usually ended up buying something else. It was part of the selling game.

This year the convention was going to be held at the Sheraton Inn in Pittsburg. I made accommodations for one night so I wouldn't have to drive home, even though it wasn't that far. The dinner and drinks were paid for by the company so I often over indulged.

I left early on a Saturday morning. It was only an hour and a half drive. I thought I'd tour Pittsburgh a little since I hadn't been there very often. I remember Judy saying she worked at the East Side Grill and bought a map to see where it was.

It was still morning when I got there and found the restaurant. I walked in and there was a small crowd eating breakfast. The hostess said, "Good Morning." I asked her if Judy was working and if she was could I be seated in her area.

A minute later Judy came to the table and smiled when she saw me. "John, what are you doing here? It's so good to see you."

"I was told to come here and a beautiful young lady said she would buy me breakfast. I decided to collect on the offer."

"John, I've thought about you often. Is everything ok? Carl had stopped here a few times and said you and Mary were getting a divorce. He said something about you taking us all to court. What was that about?"

"I wanted a divorce from Mary and I made up all kinds of things to worry her. I did tell her that I was going to sue Carl and Tony for alienation of affection. My lawyer said I didn't have a leg to stand on but it was good enough to worry Mary. I'd like to talk with you if you could spare a few minutes."

She looked up at the clock. "It will slow down in about fifteen minutes. They'll be getting ready to serve lunch after that. Let me get you a big man's breakfast and I'll come and sit with you later."

She brought me pancakes and eggs, bacon and sausage along with two slices of toast. After pouring me a cup of coffee she left me a carafe full of coffee. I had to admit it tasted good. I was just about finished when she came and sat down. She said she wouldn't get in trouble and besides she got off work at noon on Saturdays.

"So, what really brings you to Pittsburgh John?"

"The company whose tools I sell are having a convention at the Sheraton Inn. They have it somewhere different every year. While I was eating breakfast I was wondering if you might be interested in going with me."

She was quiet so I continued talking. "It begins at six and after a few speeches and looking at the new tool line they have a big party. There will be an all you can eat seafood buffet and free drinks. They even hire a small band for dancing. I'd love it if you would go with me."

"What are you going to be doing all day till this evening?" asked Judy.

"I got a map and thought I'd look around the city a little. I'm not sure where to go but it will help me pass the time. So, what do you think? The last time we were together I really enjoyed your company."

"Is your divorce final John?"

"Yep! It's been final for a few months now. I live in a mobile home in Steubenville now."

"Let me make you an offer John. I'll be getting off in another hour. Why don't you pick me up and I'll show you around some of the city. Then later I'll go with you to the conference."

I knew my face lit up by the smile on Judy's face. I told her I'd see her at noon. I went to pay for my breakfast and she told me it was already paid for just like she promised. I thanked her and left her a twenty dollar tip.

When I came back to get her she said we could take her car seeing she knew her way around. I was enjoying myself as she showed me a number of highlights of the city. After seeing the stadium we visited the Carnegie Institute. It was a gigantic museum. I've heard of it but it was the first time I had ever been there.

She rode by her house to show me where she lived. We had to go back and get my truck. She said she would be ready by six. It was already five when she dropped me off. I headed back to the Sheraton took a quick shower and put on a suit. I headed back to Judy's house.

A beautiful young woman answered the door. "You must be John. Mom mentioned you would be picking her up. I'm Darcy, Judy is my mother. Mom mentioned you met on the cruise she went on."

"Yes, that's true." I was saved by the bell as Judy entered the room.

"Was Darcy interrogating you? She has a habit of thinking she's the mother in our relationship."

"I just worry about you mom," replied Darcy.

"I promise to take good care of her. I'll even give you my cell phone number in case you want to reach us."

"Thank you, but mom always takes her phone. It was nice meeting you John."

"Nice meeting you too Darcy," I replied.

We did a lot of talking about general things like work, home, family and such. After the speeches and seeing the new tool exhibits we got ourselves a table for just the two of us. I knew a lot of the people there and said my hello's and introduced Judy as a good friend.

News in a company travels fast and most everyone knew I was divorced. I kept my word and didn't tell anyone why. As we were eating dinner I asked about Carl, Tony and Pia.

"Oh! I guess you didn't know seeing you don't live here but shortly after we returned from the cruise Pia was beaten up."

"What? What happened?" I asked.

"She had been dating a biker and when he found out she went on a cruise with another man he blew his stack. He slapped her till she gave Tony and Carl's name to him. He also asked where they worked."

"Is Pia alright?"

"Yes she was bruised but it's healed now. Tony didn't fare so well. The biker, Zack, parked in the parking garage and when Tony went to get in his car he got beaten up pretty badly. He was in the hospital for two weeks. His face was battered, three broken ribs and a broken knee cap. I'm not sure what happen to his private area."

"My God, did they catch this Zack fellow?"

"Yes, Pia called the police after he hit her and they went to the parking garage and caught him doing a number on Tony. He would have killed him if the police hadn't arrived. He already went to trial and is serving twenty years for attempted murder and for assault on Pia."

"Damn, he was one angry man," I remarked.

"He said he was going after Carl next but was caught before finding him."

"So I guess Carl lucked out again. I couldn't believe my wife called him about our divorce. You were right, she sure is a slut. So, you say you still see Carl?

"See him as in, he comes in for breakfast. I wouldn't go out with him if he was the last person on earth. I even told the hostess at work not to seat him in my area. He still stops me to talk when I go by him. I learned more about him on the cruise than I care to know. I really don't like him and especially the way he treats other people."

We stopped talking and began dancing. I'm not the best dancer but I had fun. Judy didn't mind, we were just having fun being together. We sat out a couple of fast songs but got back up for the slow ones.

She felt wonderful in my arms. I put my arms around her and held her close. She didn't seem to mind as she put her head on my shoulder.

"You smell so damn good," I said to her.

"Thank you, I really mean it. Your compliments seem so real. I'm used to the phony ones waitresses get all the time. Yours just seem heartfelt."

"Believe me they are." Our evening was coming to an end. "This is the nicest time I've had since I can't remember when," I said to her. "I wish it wasn't ending so soon, I love being with you. It's like I've known you forever."

"John, it doesn't have to end. I don't want to be forward but I don't have to be home early. I like being with you too."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying? Honest, I don't want to be misreading you." Why was I so nervous?

"Let me phrase it another way. I haven't been with a man in a long, long time. Even before the cruise which I've already told you nothing happened. I want you to know I'm not some slut. I am however attracted to you."

"Ok, my turn. I have a room upstairs. I would like you to accompany me there and we can continue our visit." We both laughed, finished our drinks and headed up to my room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.