Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Epilogue: A Road between Worlds Some Indeterminate Time from Now

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue: A Road between Worlds Some Indeterminate Time from Now - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Pethelator and Hell Bitch were moving on a nondescript gray pathway about three feet wide. Multi-color gasses and clouds of fog prevented viewing what, if anything, might exist off the path. There was never anything off the path, but the ever present fog made even experienced travelers of the roads between worlds wonder. Anyone who stepped off the path, or was thrown off, was never seen again. While there wasn’t anyone or anything that could have forced either Hell Bitch or her brother off the path against their will, Ethel considered that perhaps they might be able to navigate back to some far flung corner of the multiverse should one of them step into the mists. Hell Bitch didn’t stop, but she did slow for a second as she tilted her head. Hell Bitch wanted to reach her brother in the minimum time possible; any delay, even slowing her motion for half a stride was worrisome. Pethelator had magically enhanced her senses in every possible way she could think of, and it bothered her that Hell Bitch could still perceive things she couldn’t. It was hard enough to predict what Hell Bitch might do when they were working with the same information. Prediction was a fool’s errand when Hell Bitch knew something she didn’t.

“Your pet mortal wed the torturer today. Her belly is swollen to the point of bursting with his offspring inside her.”

“Ahh, Pat was a good mortal. I’m happy for them, and more importantly, they should make each other happy.” Ai was reliving memories of her time with Pat as they walked the roads between the worlds when something hit her. It was odd that Hell Bitch had become aware of a wedding ceremony or a pregnancy. Ai stopped walking and Hell Bitch was almost instantly at the edge of her vision, her imposing figure nearly obscured by the strange mists of the void. “Wait, you don’t care enough about mortals to become aware of that event for your own purposes, so why did you?”

“Dearest sister, this delay is unwarranted. Resume walking.”

“Come back to me; your behavior has me puzzled.”

“I refuse to travel in any direction that does not reduce the probable time between now and when I see your brother.”

“We’ll walk to meet in the middle, then you turn around. It’s the same as me walking all the way to you.”

“I am resolute in this.”

Ethel shook her head, there was no point in arguing with Hell Bitch after such a statement. Pethelator talked out loud as she tried to puzzle out the strange behavior Hell Bitch had just engaged in. There was absolutely no reason that Hell Bitch would have scryed back to the world inhabited by Ai and Pat. So what explained the half step slow down in her stride? Maybe it was a question of time rather than distance. Ethel had seen that head tilt when Hell Bitch considered information from her future or her past. Perhaps I am the one who scryed to learn the fates of those mortal girls and her former lover. Time flowed strangely on the roads between worlds, but they were adults now she supposed, If I did that in the future, Hell Bitch might just be passing news back to me to be nice to her “Dearest Sister”; an action taken to be polite.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.