Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 26: Ai’s Penthouse, Three Months from Now

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Ai’s Penthouse, Three Months from Now - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Ai picked up her fancy cell phone, “Ethel, can you come over here? I think something is wrong. Tabitha, Amy and Emily all woke up puking this morning. I feel fine, but I’m worried it’s some reaction to the gum since they have all been modified from their original transformation.”

“I can close the shop down at lunch and come take a look.”

“Is there any way you can close down now? I can send Pat over to pick you up, or you could fly over. We’ll be on the lookout for birds at the window.”

“Will you send Pat in the Lotus? That’s fun to drive.”

“The last time Pat let you drive, you got pulled over for doing ninety miles an hour over the speed limit. I can’t believe the cop filled out the paperwork so badly the city had to drop the whole issue.”

“I can’t imagine how that would have happened, besides, I thought you were in a hurry for me to check on your friends. If you’re not in a hurry, I’ll fly over in a few hours.”

“Fine, I’ll send Pat with the Lotus.”


When Pat arrived with Ethel, he had a raging hard on bulging in his pants and a rather shocked look on his face. “How fast did she drive this time?”

“I felt alive from the top of my head to the tips of my toes, knowing each instant could be my last.”

“Ethel, the insurance on that thing is very expensive. The whole thing is silly, I should sell it and replace it with a practical sedan.”

“Oh please, I never even squealed the tires, and now that I know what to look for in terms of speed traps down the road there’s really nothing that could go wrong.”

“Ethel, were you scrying and driving at the same time? Oh never mind, just check on these three. I knew something was wrong when none of them wanted donuts this morning. I’ve finally convinced the kitchen staff that one donut for each of us is all we need; that was even harder than convincing them that donuts are a weekend food only. About a half an hour after that, Tabitha started puking. Emily followed about fifteen minutes later. I thought it was just being around someone else getting sick that set her off, but then when Amy had to go puke too, I called you. Tabitha’s thrown up twice more since then and the other girls once more each.”

Starting with Tabitha, Ethel instructed, “Stick out your tongue.” Ethel ran a finger down Tabitha’s tongue, then surprised all the girls by putting it in her mouth. “Hmmm, it’s not something you ate, although you taste vaguely of vomit still, rinse your mouth out better dear. You don’t seem to be sick either. Strange.”

Before she could inspect the other two, Emily and Amy had dashed up and were swishing water in their mouths before spitting it out in the sink. “What are you two doing?” Ethel inquired.

“If you can tell if we’re sick from out spit, we are not passing this opportunity up,” Amy answered for both of them. The two seemed to have perked up now that Ethel was there to check on them.

“Passing what opportunity up?” Ethel asked before Emily surprised her by planting a kiss on the tiny sorceress’s lips and humping the woman’s hip with her clit fully hardened to six inches in length. “Oh that, enough.” Ethel stated before prying herself away from the eager Emily.

“You have no idea how gorgeous you are or what you do to me,” Emily informed her.

“Um, yes I do. I can read minds, remember? You broadcast your thoughts about me quite loudly; virtually impossible not to notice.”

“Well, anyway, Amy and Tabitha have both made me cum so hard by saying ‘Pretend you’re inside Ethel,’ while I’m fucking them. Who started that by the way?”

“I did,” Tabitha stated.

“Genius idea though. They can tell when I’m right on the edge, trying to hang on to fuck them just a little bit longer. That’s when they bust that line out.” Emily got a dreamy look on her face before finishing her explanation, “And then I just explodes helplessly in their pussies.”

“And her eyes get wide as saucers right before she cums. You and Pat can join the three of us any time you want,” Tabitha offered. “I still remember how good he was in bed. So much better than stupid Derek or his perverted father.”

“Interesting offer, but it would make Pat uncomfortable. Anyway, Emily’s not sick either, and she hasn’t eaten anything that doesn’t agree with her.”

“My turn,” Amy demanded with her tongue hanging out.

“Fine, I’ll kiss you too.” Ethel stood on her tip toes to kiss Amy before pulling away and saying, “You’re in the same boat as the other two, I can’t see any reason for you to be sick. The fact that you’ve all puked this morning makes me think something strange is going on.” Tilting her head, lines and rings appeared in front of Ethel’s eyes much like they had when she was first investigating the gum Ai and Tabitha brought to her. Suddenly, Ethel started, “Tabitha, have you been having sex with anyone besides Amy and Emily?”

“No, why?”

“They’ve kind of been a polyamorous unit ever since you cured us all,” Ai explained. Tabitha has spent some time with the boy from the bus who didn’t actually take advantage of her when he could have, and he was obviously smitten. However, Amy and Emily really aren’t into guys at all, and Tabitha has been happy joining their couple to make a trio.”

“How did this happen? Fuck, fuck, fuck! I should have anticipated that.”

“Anticipated what?” everyone else except Tabitha asked.

Tabitha’s question was, “How exactly did Amy get distracted when she tried to return Emily to the way she had been before?”

“Why couldn’t it basically work like a guy’s.” Ethel responded.

“How do you remember things like that?” Amy wondered. “I didn’t remember exactly what I was thinking.”

“Oh shit!” Tabitha exclaimed.

“You figured it out,” Ethel stated.

“I wouldn’t have if you hadn’t asked me if I had been having sex with other people.” Tabitha responded while looking down at her belly.

“We can’t all be as smart as you two,” Amy complained. “Just tell us why we all got sick this morning. Having sex with Emily doesn’t make any sense as a cause. We’ve been doing that for weeks without it bothering us.”

“She had to have sex with us at the right time,” Tabitha said as if that should explain everything as she patted her belly.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Amy asked as confused as ever.

“We’re all pregnant!” Tabitha exclaimed as the discomfort of being queasy gave way to the excitement of becoming a mother.

“But that’s impossible!” Emily protested. “I’m not a guy, how can I get someone pregnant?”

“Because getting soft after you cum isn’t the only thing that makes it work basically like a man’s,” Ethel explained the unexpected side effect of Amy’s stray thought.

Amy still had questions, “So Emily knocked us both up, but how did she get pregnant?”

“Judging from the incident at the magic shop when this first happened, Emily makes a bit of a mess. Do any of you ever put your fingers inside Emily after she’s ejaculated with her spunk on your fingers?” All three of the young women raised a hand to indicate that they had, in fact, done just that.

“Emily?” Amy demanded.

“What? Sometimes I masturbate like a guy, then follow up by masturbating like a girl. It’s so hard to ignore this thing once it gets hard. It’s aching and throbbing after kissing Ethel; it’s going to need relief soon. If you or Tabitha don’t happen to be around when something like that happens...” Emily shrugged her shoulders as she trialed off rubbing the bulge in her pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.