Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 20: The School Dumpster, Tomorrow

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: The School Dumpster, Tomorrow - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“You two, come to the front of the store with me,” Ai instructed.

It wasn’t clear where it had come from, but she was holding a dark blue crystal in her hands, it was nearly the size of a tennis ball, and looked like one of those giant diamonds that belonged in a collection of crown jewels or on display in a museum. “This is a seeing stone. I want each of you to look through it and try to identify which of the rings on the counter is magical. Don’t point, just remember which one you think it is. I want to make sure both of you can use this, so you’ll compare picks after you’ve both had a turn.”

“We can’t look through that, it’s way too dark to let light through,” Amy protested.

Ai elbowed Amy as Ethel glared at her. Trying to keep the shopkeeper from scolding Amy for not trusting her again, she reached out to take the blue stone. Holding it up to one eye and closing the other, everything was distorted, but she could see through it. It took a bit of concentration, but the more she focused, the easier it seemed to be to look through the crystal. One of the rings on the counter seemed to glow to Ai, so she remember which ring it was. Handing the crystal to Amy, she tried to explain what she had just experienced. “It doesn’t seem to let much light through at first, but if you concentrate on trying to see through it, it’s like the magic knows what you want and lets more light through.”

Looking skeptical, Amy took the stone and scanned the rings on the counter. It took her longer than Ai, but eventually she had her pick.

“That’s the same one I thought!” Ai exclaimed.

“How could you tell?” Ethel asked.

“It kind of glowed,” Ai replied.

“I was going to say that it sparkled,” Amy added.

“So far so good. Look at these rings now.” Ethel had placed a different set of rings on the table along with a piece of the gum Hell Bitch had modified.

Amy looked through the crystal briefly, then pulled it away from her face blinking. “I’m not sure about the rings, but fuck, looking at the gum is like having a flash go off in your face.”

Ai looked through the crystal and had a similar reaction. “You can tell if something is magic without using the crystal, can’t you Ethel? That’s why you were acting like I had a bomb in my purse when we came here earlier today.”

“Yes,” Ethel growled. “You two should be able to find the gum in the dumpster with the crystal. Take turns. Ai mentioned the need to concentrate to look through it. If one of you tries to use it the whole search, you’re probably just going to give yourself a splitting headache. There shouldn’t be anything else magical in there, and as both of you noted, the gum’s magical aura is hard to miss in the crystal.”

Ai’s phone beeped, and Ethel announced as she picked up the gum, “That’s Pat. He’s in the parking lot. Let’s go out to meet him; I don’t want him anywhere near Hell Bitch given the way he reacted to seeing me.”

Ai was checking her phone as they followed Ethel to the front of the store. Amy whispered to her, “Was she right?” When Ai nodded, Amy wondered, “How did she know?”

“I have no idea,” Ai responded. “She can apparently see things we can’t. Maybe she heard the limo, or maybe she even heard Pat’s thoughts. She looked inside Tabitha’s head while we were explaining what’s happened to us over the last week. She asked permission to do that though, so I’m probably wrong about that last idea.”

“No, you’re right Ai. Pat’s got such a huge crush on me now I can’t help but hear his thoughts once he got close.”

“Are they dirty thoughts?” Amy giggled.

“Oh, yeah! They’re dirty!”

“Dirtier than mine?” Amy said slyly.

Ai elbowed Amy again, “Knock it off, we need her to help us. What are you thinking about?”

“She was imagining sucking on one of my boobs while Pat sucked on the other.” Ethel stated. Then she added, “Not sure which would be considered dirtier.”

“Amy!” Ai protested again.

“I can’t help it. I’m so horny! I’ve been trying to keep Emily satisfied for hours without getting any relief in return, and now I’m surrounded by the sexiest women I could possibly imagine. That includes you Ai!”

“Amy. Amy’s thoughts are dirtier than Pat’s now.”

“Don’t tell me Ethel, I don’t need to know. Now I see why you said it’s rude to look in on people’s thoughts without asking first.”

“These two are broadcasting so loudly, I’d have to work hard to keep from knowing what they have on their minds.” They were leaving the shop as Ethel explained this and Pat came rushing up to the three women.

“I got the crowbar! Is this to help Miss Stephens?”

“No, this is for you Pat. No tricks, no magic, this is how strong I am.” Taking the crowbar, the tiny thing that didn’t even stand five feet tall bent it into a U shape over her knee with one swift motion. “If you’re OK dating me after seeing that, we can talk after I’ve helped sort Tabitha and Emily out. For now you’re driving these two to the school so they can go dumpster diving. Handing the bent crowbar back to Pat, she produced a small wooden box seemingly from nowhere. “Put the gum in this when you find it,” Ethel said as she handed the girls the box, then she transformed herself into a falcon and flew away.

“That is so fucking hot!” Pat exclaimed. Looking down at the bent piece of steel in his hands he added, “That was pretty fucking amazing as well. I’m so into that woman!”

Once at the school, Ai instructed her driver, “Go keep watch for people who might notice us. Somewhere you won’t be able to see me at least. I’m going to take some of these expensive clothes off before I go dumpster diving, and unlike Tabitha, I don’t need you seeing that Pat. If you don’t want to get half naked Amy, you can use the sweats we keep in the back of the limo in case Tabitha has lost all her clothes somewhere before we fetch her.”

After Pat had walked out of line of sight, Ai unhooked her bra and left it in the limo.

Amy’s jaw dropped, “Holy shit, I can’t believe what I just saw. Tabitha may be working over Emily’s lady cock, but she’s going to be jealous when I tell her I got to see you topless. I didn’t think you were serious. You’re rich enough, you could just buy new clothes.”

“Yeah, but why should I act like a spoiled brat when I don’t have to? This shirt is already ruined from when Tabitha tried to tear it off me, but why should I ruin this bra or these pants if I don’t have to. Enjoy this look while you can; it probably won’t be as good once I start digging through the school’s trash,” Ai remarked. She felt guilty as she did so, for while it was true that she didn’t want to waste good clothing because she could afford to replace it, she was really doing this to torture the horny lesbian with her half naked body.

“Fuck, if you’re getting half naked before you get in the dumpster, so am I!” Amy declared as she stripped down to just her panties. “Do you want the crystal first or do you want me to take it?”

The way the gum had glowed in the shop, both girls expected it to be easy to locate, but after half an hour of searching had failed to locate it, Ai said. “Good call on not using those sweats. I think you’re going to want them more for after. What’s the most disgusting thing you’ve gotten on yourself so far. I think mine is a mixture of crusty catsup and mustard, at least I hope that’s what it is.”

“Lost my balance and squashed a half eaten corn dog when I put my hand down to keep from falling.”

“Ewww. I’m going to go get Pat and tell him to go get another pair of sweats along with some bath towels and wet wipes for us from some place that’s open all night. Want anything?”

“Maybe a gallon of hand sanitizer?”

“Good call.”

When Ai returned, she had Pat’s pocket knife. “Take the crystal, I’ll search for a bit. Ethel was right, it’s easy to get a headache looking through that thing. I got a pocket knife from Pat; should make it easier to get into the trash bags to look for the missing gum.”

The second bag Ai opened with the knife, she sliced too deeply and cut into a carton of milk that had been tossed unopened. The milk inside had festered for days without refrigeration and the foul liquid spilled out onto Ai’s blouse. “Ah fuck, that’s nasty! It’s all over my shirt. I only thought this was ruined earlier. It’s got to go!” Taking the blouse off, she tossed it into the dumpster. Now Ai was wearing nothing but shoes and panties like Amy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.