Boobiliscious - Cover

Boobiliscious

Copyright© 2011 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1: The Magic Store, Evening Today

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Magic Store, Evening Today - Two teens have made use of magic they don't understand and cannot control to try to land the guy of their dreams. The magic has given them voluptous bodies, but nothing has gone the way they expected. They return to the magic store where everything started in an effort to set things right. However, first they have to explain exactly how things have gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

A black limo pulled up alongside a strip mall. A classy young lady of Japanese descent exited one of the doors in back. She was about 5’5”, and her expensive silk top and designer jeans accentuated her voluptuous figure without making her look tawdry. Further adding to her elegant appearance were the perfectly coiled ringlets in her shoulder length black hair.

Out of the other door, exited a cheap looking blond wearing a bikini made of silvery metallic fabric that looked to be about two sizes too small for her exaggerated curves. The edges of her enormous areola weren’t even close to being contained by the sizable but inadequate triangles of metallic fabric. There was no doubt that her breasts were much larger than her head. They bounced and wobbled wildly, hard nipples threatening to become completely exposed, as she tried to get her balance in the 4 inch heels she had on her feet. With her heels, she was about the same height as her friend.

“What the Hell! You were in sweats when I got out of the limo; now look at you.” The Japanese girl said in shock.

“I can’t help it, this just keeps happening to me.” The blond protested

“Wait, are your boobs bigger?”

“I don’t know, they’re so ridiculously huge now, it’s hard to tell when they just grow an inch or two any more.” Despite their immense size, and despite the minimal support she was getting from her inadequate bikini, the blonde’s improbably large chest protruded proudly from her ribcage.

“Well please, whatever you do, can you try not to act like a total slut?”

The blond had pulled the cups of her bikini to the sides, and she was examining her reflection in the store window for signs of increased size. Her areolas were wider than the span of her hands, and it seemed that the sight of her own nipples distracted the blonde. When she started tugging on them, her oriental friend buried her head in her hands in shame and disgust. The blonde apologized, “Sorry, I’ve screwed that up already haven’t I?”

“We are here to get help you know, and we did just come from the police station.”

“I know, I know. I’ll be good; I promise.”

“OK, look for the cute little pixie who runs this magic shop,” the Japanese girl instructed her trashy friend.

However, the blond didn’t stay on task long. Her self examination in the shop window hadn’t gone unnoticed by one of the customers. There was a balding man in his mid forties who approached her. “I hope you don’t think this sounds creepy. I might actually be three times your age, but that little show you put on outside the store was the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen”

“Thank you,” the blonde said earnestly.

“I can’t believe I’m talking to you at all, much less that you actually like hearing stuff like that. Don’t be offended, but I think you have got the biggest, most amazing tits of anyone on the planet! Oh man, you probably think I’m a rude pervert. I’m babbeling, and I haven’t managed to even look at your face yet.”

“Not at all, I like it when guys can’t take their eyes off my giant knockers!”

“I can’t believe you’re so cool. Most chicks with a body like yours are all stuck up.”

“You know what else I’m cool with besides guys looking at my big tits?” The blond took the older man’s hands and place them on her expansive rack. “I like it when they squeeze and rub these big girls also!”

“I’ve died and gone to heaven!” the man said in amazement.

Meanwhile, the Japanese girl located the cute little thing who apparently owned this magic shop. Even though her clothes weren’t as expensive, she looked just as classy as the teen. It was hard to pin an age to her. For while her skin was flawless and smooth, there was something about her eyes that made it hard to imagine she was a teen herself. She was even shorter than the blond would have been without heels on. Her hair was black as well, but instead of curls, it flipped up where it reached her shoulders. The owner’s waist was so tiny; it looked like she was even more stacked than the Japanese girl, although a tape measure would have proved that not to be the case.

“Hey, you probably don’t recognize me...”

“No, you were in here about a week ago with a friend. You were talking about how you were jealous of my figure, but you looked different then. There’s something very strange about how you got your figure.” The pixie-like owner looked puzzled, and her eyes narrowed.

“I can’t believe we’ve finally met someone who knows I haven’t looked like this for the past three years. That’s exactly what we’ve come to talk to you about!” The Japanese girl started to reach for her purse.

“By the frozen oceans of the eighty-third layer of the abyss!!! What have you got in there?”

Faster than the Japanese girl would have thought possible, the owner was standing next to her, had grabbed her wrist, and was preventing her from reaching into her purse. The grip of the tiny woman was frightfully powerful. “Um, you’re a lot stronger than you look. If you’ll let go of my arm, I’ll show you what we need help with.”

“Why don’t you just put the purse on the ground and I’ll take a look for myself.”

Not having any say in the matter, despite being a head taller, the Japanese teen had no choice but to let the other woman guide her hands to the ground and leave the purse sitting there. Before she could explain, she heard a female voice moan with pleasure just before the unmistakable rhythmic sound of two bodies slapping together started. Clenching her hands into fists, the Japanese girl growled, “She promised she’d be good!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.