Stormy Sequel - Cover

Stormy Sequel

Copyright© 2011 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The story of Barbara Taylor and her son Bobby continues. Watch as they build a new life together. Will Bobby's new love endure, or be pulled apart by the temptations and evil schemes of others? Will Barbara find happiness in the face of new trials and challenges? And will Bobby ever play baseball again?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging  

Sleep wouldn’t come to Bobby, unsurprising after seeing three men killed only hours before. Any creaking joint in the bones of the house, or breath of wind outside, sounded like explosions to his restless mind.

After they’d returned home, Julie had walked back with Blythe to spend the night at her house to do more planning for their trip to Florida.

Collette could tell that there was something bothering him, but she also admitted she had a full day of studying waiting the next day. So her brother, happy at his reconciliation with Sammy, had volunteered to drive his similarly happy sister back to the dorm.

He could clearly hear Sammy snoring softly in her room next door, sated after being sexually and romantically reconciled with Dave.

Earlier he could hear Sandy, spending the night in Barbara’s bed, softly talking with his mom as they comforted each other. Now they were quiet.

After watching the clock tick over to 1:30 in the morning, Bobby decided to see if a glass of milk would help bring sleep to him. Wearing a pair of boxers he ambled downstairs, not needing to turn on any lights to find his way in his own home.

When he pulled the refrigerator open, he started when the light from inside revealed Sandy sitting at the kitchen table. She was wearing one of Barbara’s shorter robes, baring her long and shapely legs, stretched out in front of her and crossed at the ankles. A short glass with a couple ice cubes and what looked like a solid inch of whiskey was clutched in her right hand. She smiled tiredly.

“Sorry to startle you. Can’t sleep either?” she asked sympathetically.

“Nope.” He poured himself a glass of milk; then he turned on the small light under the range-top before closing the refrigerator.

Her feet looked tiny as she slowly pulled them under her to stand. Leaving her drink on the table she came to drape her arms around his neck and rest the side of her head on his chest. He could smell the alcohol on her breath.

“You are so brave,” she murmured.

“Me?” he snorted.

“I’m sure a lot of guys would have been on their knees begging for their life in front of those assholes tonight. Or they would be offering me up in exchange for you and your mother’s life. You should have.”

“Sandy!” he exclaimed. “Why would you say that?”

Closing her eyes, she pressed them against his taut flesh. “What happened tonight was all my fault,” she said miserably.

“What are you talking about?”

Her breath caught as she tried to put her guilt into words. “I should have realized Pete was going off the deep end when I broke up with him. I knew there was something wrong with him – something deep down inside. But I hid behind Ron and your parents to help keep him away from me, without warning them about all my concerns. Maybe Ron and Raul would still be alive if I hadn’t been so stupid,” she sobbed pitifully.

He tightened his arms around her. “That’s survivors’ guilt talking. Pete fooled everyone, and not just us but professional law enforcement people, too. If the cops and the FBI didn’t see what a nut job he was inside, how could you be expected to?”

“But I ... I slept with him! That crazy murderer was ... he was inside me, Bobby.” She shivered. “I don’t think I’ll ever feel clean again.”

“You’re a victim, Sandy, that’s all. Don’t let Pete keep hurting you. He’s gone, and he’s the one in hell now answering for Ron and Raul.”

She burrowed even deeper into his chest. “I know in my head that you’re right.”

She looked at him with an unreadable expression, before she released him and reached for her drink. Looking out the window into the darkness outside, she downed the rest of it with several quick swallows. She turned and her head tilted slightly to the side as she looked at him, a smile emerging at the corners of her full mouth.

“Thank you for protecting me, Bobby. You’ve been looking after me since the first day we met, when you found me in the school parking lot with that stupid car I bought. I keep trusting the wrong men, and you keep saving me.”

She moved to embrace him again, looking up and holding his eyes with hers while her hand caressed his cheek. “Thank you,” she said fervently. Then before he could object, she pulled his lips to hers.

He could feel her emotions surging through their kiss as if he’d grabbed a live wire.

“Sandy...”

“I’ve talked to your mom; and to Sammy.”

“Sammy? But she doesn’t know...”

“Not about tonight; about her dreams. I know you believe Sammy’s dreams. She sees our destinies being intertwined. Just like she has become part of your family, Collette and her brother will too when you all marry. If you’ll let me, I’d like to be part of your and Barbara’s family as it grows into something wonderful.”

He inhaled sharply as she reached between them to gently rub his cock shaft, already half erect. “But...” he protested weakly.

“I know I could get in trouble being a teacher and you being so young. But it’s too important to me to risk missing out. If I’ve learned anything in all this craziness, it’s that I will always need you in my life. And you won’t always be sixteen.”

She slid to her knees, looking up at him determinedly. She reached through the fly of his boxers and pulled his stiffening dick out, holding him at the base with one hand and cupping his big balls with the other. “Besides, won’t it be exciting to sit in my class, and remember how you’ve fucked your teacher’s mouth; her pussy; and her tight little ass?”

She leaned forward and engulfed his cock head as he moaned in surrender.

“And just what the hell do you think you’re doing?” Barbara demanded from the doorway. Her stern tone and her crossed arms were belied by the fact that she was naked, one hip cocked to the side to better show off her long legs.

“I’m thanking your son for protecting me,” Sandy replied briefly before reinserting said son’s dick back in her mouth, her tongue visibly swiping back and forth on the underside of the long shaft.

“Don’t you think you should be asking my permission before you violate my underage child?” Barbara countered, sauntering towards them.

“No,” Sandy replied. Then, for the briefest moment, she looked small and terribly vulnerable. “Please, Barbara? I want to be part of your family too.” Then her bravado mask snapped back into place. “Hell, I’ll let you tie me up and take turns, if that’s what it takes.”

“Hmm. Actually, I think the check you’re writing is paid to the order of a certain college coed. When she hears about this she’ll likely demand equal access to your pussy.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.