The Workout

by Trace Ekies

Copyright© 2011 by Trace Ekies

Erotica Sex Story: [9th in the 'Kara' series] Kara was naked except for a towel. She was in the front seat of a car driven by her current heart-throb, Paul. He looked over at her legs and thought about what was just out of sight. Kara watched the bulge in Paul's pants grow as he looked her over. Feigning modesty, she tugged the front of her towel a bit lower, but still left her thighs deliciously exposed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

Kara had graduated from law school and become an associate attorney with Grayson & Locke, the city's most prestigious, and most conservative law firm. Her severest challenge was, not to make partner, that would automatically happen in seven years, but rather, to enjoy her personal life, without Winston Grayson, the managing partner, interfering with it or hearing about it.

Kara had been a gymnast in high school and now worked out regularly to maintain her youthful figure. She had another reason for working out. Her aerobics instructor, Paul, was her latest romantic interest. Unfortunately, Paul so far was acting as if he hadn't even noticed her. Nevertheless, Kara got weak kneed every time she saw him. He had muscular arms and shoulders, toned chest and abs, powerful legs, and, from what she could tell looking at him in sweats, a package any girl would die for.

Today, in hopes of making the five-thirty aerobics class that Paul taught, Kara had left the office early, if you can call four o'clock early. She was determined that Paul was going to notice her, and the sooner the better. She had come home to change and had only had a few minutes in which to do so, as her friend Suzy was coming to pick her up. She rummaged through the dresser and came across a workout suit she had bought when she was sixteen.

Kara held the outfit in front of her. It consisted of a pair of shorts, somewhat like speedos, and a tight crop top. It was made of a shiny gray stretchy fabric, probably some synthetic material. She had bought it on a dare from a girlfriend at a time when her father was cautioning her not to wear anything that showed too much skin or accentuated her blossoming figure.

The outfit had hugged her youthful curves so closely that by the time she got home and put it on again, she was afraid to show it to her father or wear it out of the house. To this day, she still hadn't worn it in public.

Kara had learned in the two or three years before graduating from high-school that she liked showing off and being at least partially exposed. After graduation, her father, (her mother had died when she was twelve), became more tolerant of her exhibitionist tendencies and even acted as if he might be enjoying them.

Having left home, gone to college and living on her own, Kara was now free to dress as she pleased. She knew, however, that she needed to maintain the conservative look that befitted her occupation, and usually did. However, having observed the dress of the women Paul seemed to notice, Kara was convinced that getting his attention was going to take the kind of exposure she secretly enjoyed.

'This outfit just might be the one to do it, ' Kara thought, as she pulled the shorts up and over her hips. They really showed off her legs, but they were so tight her panty line showed. In college she had often gone without panties, once even while wearing a short skirt, but now that she was a professional she dressed more conservatively. Tonight, however, was going to be an exception. She stripped off the shorts and panties, then put the shorts back on without the panties.

She examined the top and noticed it had no lining. It had been designed with the expectation that it would be worn with a bra. While she was considering whether or not to wear one, Suzy knocked on the front door, let herself in and came straight to the bedroom. Suzy looked at the skimpy top in Kara's hands, shook her head and said, "I've got to see this."

Kara was wearing a bra that was meant to be worn under tops like this, but, like the panties, its lines would show. Another exception had to be made. Kara unhooked the bra and tossed it on the bed. Suzy stared at Kara's chest. It wasn't as if she had never seen Kara topless before, and she definitely didn't prefer women to men, but Kara's breasts were so perfect that Suzy couldn't help but admire them.

The tops of Kara's breasts formed a nearly straight line from her chest to her nipples and the undersides of them were nicely rounded without even a hint of a sag. The aureoles were half-dollar sized and the nipples, when cold or aroused, were like pencil erasers. Kara slipped the flimsy top over her head and sucked in her chest; stretching the top to its limit, she pulled it down and over her breasts.

Kara, now a 34-C, had probably been no more than a 32-B when she bought the outfit. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her breasts were covered but just barely; the nipples protruded enticingly through the top's material; the tightness of the shorts hinted at a camel-toe. Had she known how revealing the outfit would be, she probably wouldn't have put it on. Then she thought about some of the outfits she had worn in college and realized that many of them had actually been more daring. She wanted to wear this outfit, but wasn't sure she should.

"That's going to get Paul's attention," Suzy said, "but I'm not sure it's the kind of attention you want."

Kara was looking at herself in the mirror, trying to decide whether or not to wear the outfit. Suzy's question helped to make up her mind. She wanted Paul's attention, even if she had to be somewhat exposed to get it. "How do you know what kind of attention I want," she said. Her decision was made. She was going to wear the outfit.

Kara looked in the mirror one last time and couldn't believe how hot she looked. The workout suit didn't hide much and she tried to imagine what Paul would think when he saw her. Her pussy got wet thinking about how exposed she was going to be. 'Fortunately, ' she thought, 'The gym is like the beach; you're expected to show off.'


Kara and Suzy arrived at the gym a few minutes before the aerobics class got under way. Paul hadn't gone into the gym yet and greeted them from behind the counter.

For the brief trip to the club Kara had donned a pair of jeans and a white blouse. However, her arousal at the thought of Paul seeing her in her workout outfit had caused her nipples to harden and protrude slightly, even though there were two layers of clothing covering them.

As the two girls stood before the front desk, Paul conspicuously stared at Kara's chest. She handed Paul her ID but his eyes never moved, causing Kara to become even more aroused. She knew she had chosen the right outfit. Terry, the middle-aged woman who managed the place was also behind the counter and like Paul, stared openly. Kara wasn't accustomed to getting attention from a female but the warmth between her legs told her she liked it.

While Paul and Terry continued to stare, Kara and Suzy turned and went to the locker room. As they stowed their gym bag Kara thought, 'Paul has already noticed. By the time the class is over he won't be able to think about anything else.' The excitement Kara felt caused her nipples to press even harder against the tight top. She stripped off the jeans and blouse and headed for the gym.


Paul started the session slowly and built the pace gradually. Kara wasn't so much doing aerobics as she was imagining that she and Paul were dancing, probably without much in the way of clothes. As she perspired, her aureoles became as visible as her nipples. She knew she should go to the locker room and put the blouse back on, but there was something about the way Paul was looking at her that made her abandon any thoughts of modesty.

Kara's mound pressed against the skin tight shorts. In her heightened state of arousal she pretended it was Paul rubbing her clit, not the shorts. Although, the juices flowing from her pussy couldn't have been much greater if it had actually been Paul. Kara was frustratingly close to having an orgasm when Paul slowed things down.

Even with the slowdown, Kara's nipples throbbed with excitement. Her labia was engorged beyond belief and pressed against the front of her shorts providing a wonderful sensation for her and an exciting view for anyone else, such as Paul, who might be watching. Her top was soaked and her breasts showed clearly. The music came to a stop and so did Paul. He stared at Kara's sweat-soaked body for longer than was polite, then turned and went into the men's locker room. Kara hoped he would come back soon, but he did not.

Suzy had stopped on her way to the locker room to talk to some guys by the bikes. As Kara approached, they stopped what they were doing and looked her up and down. Normally Kara would have been put off by their gawking but she was so turned on that she actually enjoyed their stares. "I'm going to take a shower. Don't be long," Suzy said as she left. Kara remained, basking in the masculine attention. It excited her to see that she had caused each of the men to have an erection.

Kara worked out briefly on several nearby machines, enjoying the glances that frequently came her way. She continued to hope that Paul would return and coach her on the machines, but that was not to be. As Kara exercised, her sexual excitement gradually diminished. Paul eventually came out of the locker room, and unfortunately, at least in Kara's mind, resumed his position behind the counter.

Paul watched Kara from behind the counter. She loved the attention she was getting, not just from Paul, but from the other guys too. However, she knew Suzy was anxious to leave. She reluctantly left her audience and went to the locker room. Suzy had finished her shower and was dressing in street clothes. "What took you so long?" she asked.

"I needed to cool down a little before I took my shower."

"From what I saw," Suzy coldly said, "the whole place needed to cool down. That outfit you're wearing seems to have gotten the attention of every man in the club. Don't take long. I'll wait here."

"I'll be quick," Kara said. Suzy watched as Kara pulled the skin-tight top over her breasts. As her elongated nipples broke free Kara let out a sigh that caused a conversation between two women nearby to be stopped in mid sentence. Then Kara pulled her shorts over her hips. The women's jaws dropped as they realized that Kara was naked under her workout clothes. Kara ignored their critical looks, grabbed her towel and went to the shower.

Kara turned the water on and looked at herself while it warmed. A faint sheen of perspiration covered her entire body. Her nipples were like rocks and at least half an inch long. Her mound was puffed out, exposing the inner lips. Her clit peeked from under its protective hood.

Kara tried to relax under the soothing water but found it impossible. She continued to think of how aroused Paul had become; the more she tried to calm herself the more excited she became. Kara desperately needed to masturbate but Suzy was waiting. She soaped herself thoroughly and dried off quickly. She wrapped the towel around herself and returned to the locker room.

Kara saw that Suzy was gone, probably waiting in the lobby or in the car. Then the realization hit her. The workout bag with all her clothes was gone too! Kara knew it was hopeless but asked the other women anyway, "Did you see what happened to my stuff?"

"The other girl," said one of the women, "took the gym bag and said to tell you she had to leave."

That bitch! Kara thought, she has left me nothing but a towel. Fortunately the towel she had brought was more like a beach towel, considerably larger than an ordinary bath towel. It went completely around her body and extended from above her breasts to halfway down her thighs. Kara wrapped it around herself and fastened it together with a pin she found in the locker room. It was just a towel but she had worn dresses that didn't cover as much.

Kara walked around the locker room, hoping to find her stuff, but knowing that what she really needed was the nerve to walk out into the lobby in nothing but the towel. If she hadn't already attracted Paul's attention, this would do it for sure. Unless he preferred boys, Kara would at least get a date out of this. She felt the moisture grow between her legs as she thought about Paul looking at her.

Kara took a deep breath and pushed open the door. She walked briskly to the front desk, at the front of the club opposite the locker room. There was only the one pin holding the towel together and as she walked it gapped open at the bottom. However, it wasn't enough to expose anything more than a bit of thigh. Her workout suit had probably exposed more. Still there was something about a towel that evoked gasps and catcalls as she passed the men on the treadmills.

Paul and Terry turned to see what was causing the commotion. Their mouths dropped. Kara nearly had an orgasm knowing she was so close to Paul and wearing so little. She hastily explained what had happened as Paul and Terry looked at her. They paid more attention to what the towel did and didn't cover than to what Kara said. Paul backed away from the counter a couple of steps and Kara saw the bulge in his pants. Encouraged by his reaction, she began to think that Suzy might have done her a favor.

"I would love to give you a ride home but I'm the only manager here and can't leave." Terry had finally regained her ability to speak. "If you don't mind though, Paul can take you."

'Oh my God, ' Kara thought, 'I'm not sure I can handle that.'

Terry rambled on, not realizing that Kara didn't really need to be sold. "I think you can trust him. He's certainly had plenty of chances here at the club that he hasn't exploited."

'I can vouch for that, ' Kara thought.

"I think you can trust him," Terry said again.

Kara had expected that she would eventually go to bed with Paul, but she had expected to go on some sort of date first. "How soon can we leave? I don't really want to stand around like this too long."

"If you don't mind him being dressed like he is, you can leave right now," she said.

Kara wanted him just like he was. She smiled, and feeling more relaxed, said, "Well, considering that I've forgotten my evening gown, I guess it's okay that he isn't wearing a tux."

Paul couldn't believe his luck. He was going to give this beautiful girl a ride home and she wasn't wearing anything but a towel. He quickly came from behind the counter and said, "Follow me; my car's right outside the door."

As Kara walked behind Paul she thought about how little he was wearing. Other than athletic shoes and socks he only wore shorts and a muscle shirt. Probably a jock strap at most under his shorts. Wanting to keep him dressed that way was why she had acted like she was in such a rush. She didn't want him to change. Her breath raced and the perspiration dripped between her breasts. She was naked except for a towel and was about to get into a car with a gorgeous man that was practically naked too. It just didn't get any hotter than that.

Paul walked over to a low-slung sports car, unlocked the passenger door and held it for her. Kara hadn't thought about sitting in the front seat of a car wearing only a towel. This was going to be interesting. Getting in was going to present a challenge. She needed to at least maintain an appearance of modesty. She turned to Paul and said, "Would you mind looking the other way while I get in."

Paul turned away as requested. Kara looked around the parking lot to be sure they were alone before sliding into the seat. As she had expected, the towel rode up exposing the 'V' between her legs but she was able to pull the towel back down. Her thighs were still deliciously exposed which she was sure would be appreciated by Paul, but she bravely said, "I'm ready. You can turn around now." Paul stole a quick look at her legs before closing the door.

Paul went to the driver's side and got in. As he started the car he looked over at his passenger. Kara was tugging the front of the towel as low as it would go. Nevertheless, her thighs were bare, almost to her crotch, and Paul imagined what it would be like to be between those thighs.

Kara watched the bulge in Paul's pants grow as he looked her over. She was beginning to enjoy her predicament. "I hope you like the view" she said as she looked away.

As he looked at her legs and thought about what was just out of sight he said, "Forgive me, its not everyday that..."

" ... you have a naked girl in your car. No, I would imagine not. Fortunately I live close. Just keep your eyes on the road till we get there." Kara liked the way Paul was looking at her, but she also wanted to get home without having a wreck.

Paul pulled out of the parking lot and turned the only direction he could. "I'll try to manage," he said as he continued to stare at Kara's bare legs.

"Turn right at the third traffic light, then second house on the right." Kara looked between Paul's legs and tried to imagine what it would be like to pull his shorts off.

Paul watched the road out of the corner of his eye while he studied the near naked creature beside him. He said, "Maybe we could go out for dinner some time."

"I'd like that," Kara said. "I just didn't know I'd have to get naked before you asked." Then she sarcastically added, "I hope you don't mind but I usually wear clothes for dinner."

"Umhh ... Well, I must admit I really like the towel, but I have wanted to ask you out ever since you joined the club."

"Then how come I had to lose my clothes before you asked?" Kara inquired somewhat indignantly.

"Well, I hope this doesn't make you mad, but I looked at your application and I saw you were an attorney. I figured you wouldn't want to go out with an aerobics instructor." He turned the corner at Kara's street and pulled into her driveway.

"And I thought you weren't interested in me." Kara saw that her car was in the street. "Pull into the garage so I don't have to explain to the neighbors why I came home in a towel." She began hatching a plan to find out just how interested Paul really was.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.