Charlotte and the Chocolate Factory - Cover

Charlotte and the Chocolate Factory

Copyright© 2011 by TechnoCarwash

Chapter 3: What's The Worst That Could Happen?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: What's The Worst That Could Happen? - Charlotte Pail finds a Golden Ticket and wins a free tour of the Wendy Wilco Chocolate Factory along with four other lucky young people. They soon find out that Wilco's candy has some interesting side effects.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

"If you think Virana and I are going to stay one more minute in this awful place after what just happened, you're insane!" Mrs. Pepper said angrily.

"Like I said earlier, you can't go back the way we came," Ms. Wilco said, pulling a lever on the wall. "And don't worry. I assure you there won't be anymore surprises. Scout's honor."

A large red paddle boat appeared from one of the tunnels in the wall and came to a slow stop where Wilco was standing.

"I don't believe you," Mrs. Pepper said. "Come on, Virana!"

But her daughter protested. "No, Mummy, I want to ride the boat!"

"I know you do, darling, but we really should leave now. Okay?"

"No. Mother. Get on the boat. Now. Or I'm going to scream." Virana demanded, stomping her foot once to emphasis her seriousness and leering at her mother with hateful eyes.

Mrs. Pepper looked slightly scared for a moment. "Okay, dear, I'm sorry. Please don't scream," Mrs. Pepper pleaded, then got on the boat. Virana's face lit up into the sweetest smile, almost making me forget what a terrible person she was.

"Jeez, what a brat," Nate whispered to me. I nodded my head in agreement and we stepped onto the boat. After everyone else boarded, Wilco took her place at the front, facing us, and started peddling.

"Where are we going, Wilco?" Mrs. Veetee asked.

"'Round the world and home again, that's the sailor's way," Wilco replied.

The boat smoothly flowed into one of the tunnels and we were soon surrounded by darkness.

"I can't see a thing!" Laitia complained.

"Shut up, sis, this is great!" her sister replied.

We were starting to speed up at a rapid pace. I could feel the quickening breeze wash over my flowing hair.

"Don't you think you should slow down a little?" Mrs. Pepper asked. Wilco didn't reply. She just kept peddling.

Suddenly there were lights of all different colors shining and moving haphazardly across the boat. Images of naked bodies in intimate embraces of every sort flashed quickly across the tunnel walls.

"What the heck is going on?" Laitia asked.

"This is highly inappropriate, Ms. Wilco!" Mrs. Veetee exclaimed.

"This is awesome!" Matt said. "It's better than TV!"

"Mummy, I'm feeling funny."

As soon as Virana said that, I realized that I was feeling a bit odd as well. I couldn't quite pinpoint it, but something was definitely off.

Wilco began to sing some kind of creepy song.

"There's no earthly way of knowing,

Which direction we are going,"

I found myself enamored with the naked images flashing against the walls. Breasts and asses and dicks. They all looked so beautifully erotic.

"There's no knowing where we're rowing,"

I couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like to touch these body parts, to have them rubbing against my naked skin. I had no idea where these thoughts were coming from. I felt my pussy growing moist as I slowly started rubbing my ass against the seat.

"Or which way the river's flowing."

I looked over at Nate. He was watching the images as well. I looked down and saw his erect penis trying to push upwards from underneath his jeans. He started absentmindedly rubbing the palm of his hand on the bulge in his pants as the boat continued to speed up faster and faster.

"Is it raining?

Is it snowing?

Is a hurricane a-blowing?"

Reaching down between my legs and under my skirt, I could feel how soaked my panties were becoming. I nonchalantly pushed a couple fingers into the side of my panties so I could rub them against the bare skin of my pussy. I started feeling exceptionally warm. I looked up and saw Ms. Wilco staring at me. I could see the outline of her hand under her tight shorts, moving back and forth. She was masturbating. Then her eyes glanced behind me to the other passengers.

"Not a speck of light is showing.

So the danger must be growing.

Are the fires of hell a-glowing?

Is the grisly reaper mowing?"

I looked behind me and saw that everyone else was touching themselves as well, their hands furiously rubbing, stroking, and fingering their nether regions. They all looked as confused as me, but they continued without a single word. The only sounds emerging from their mouths were quiet sounds of pleasure. I looked back at my brother and saw that he was stroking his large penis which was now sticking out of the fly of his pants. He looked me in the eyes and I stared back as I pushed two fingers deep inside myself.

"Yes! The danger must be growing!

For the rowers keep on rowing.

And they're certainly not showing,

Any signs that they are slowing!"

I could feel my orgasm starting to build as I pumped my fingers inside my pussy back and forth quickly. I brought my other hand down and started circling my clit with my fingers. I could hear people quietly moaning behind me, trying to be as silent as possible, but slowly getting louder. I sped up my fingers and started moaning myself as the pleasure quickly rose higher and higher.

"OH GOD YES!" Wilco yelled as she arched her back and started convulsing, as a powerful orgasm shot through her body. As if on cue, everyone else started cumming immediately. I bucked wildly against my soaked hands as my whole body shook wildly. I could see semen erupting from the tip of my brother's hard cock while he groaned loudly.

The boat was going extremely fast, the lights and images on the walls passing by as blurs. The moaning echoed throughout the tunnel loudly as everyone continued to ride through their orgasms. I closed my eyes tightly and screamed in ecstasy.

"We're here!" Wilco suddenly announced.

The immense pleasure that overwhelmed my body just a second ago had ceased. I opened my eyes. My hands were at my sides. The boat was completely still. I looked down at myself and then at Nate. We were both fully clothed, no signs of anything that I had just seen and felt. I looked behind me. The other passengers were looking around at each other, perplexed.

Did that really happen or did I just imagine it? Did everyone else experience it too? I'm sure they must have by the looks of sudden confusion on their faces, but everyone seemed too embarrassed to bring it up.

Wilco stood up and stepped onto the platform, motioning for everyone else to follow suite. "Behind this door is one of the most interesting and secret parts of the building," Wilco began. "This is where we develop and perfect different candy prototypes."

"Let me in!" Virana demanded. "I want to see!"

"Now, now, dear Virana," Wilco said, "you'll have to be patient." Virana folded her arms across her chest and frowned angrily. "This room houses all my secrets, so I'll need to trust you all not to touch, taste, or take anything without my specific permission."

"Yeah, yeah, let's just get on with it," Laitia said. Wilco smiled at her and opened the door.

Once inside, we were surrounded by different machines and contraptions, mixing and boiling and adding ingredients.

"This place is a mad house," Mrs. Veetee said.

"I think it's pretty," Scarlet said as she pressed buttons on a random machine. It beeped and shot out a fine dust at her face. "Ah-choo! Ah-choo!" She started sneezing repeatedly.

"Sneezing powder," Wilco said. "It should wear off in a minute."

"Serves you right," Laitia said smiling at her sneezing sister.

"What's this do, Wilco?" Matt asked as he pointed to something with flashing lights and spinning bits.

"This machine creates jelly beans that increase the amount of semen that your penis produces. The more you eat, the more you'll cum," Wilco explained and moved on. "Over here is one of my newer inventions. If you'll all walk over here please..."

While Wilco's back was turned, Matt took a handful of jelly beans from a bucket and swallowed them. Virana saw what he was doing and grabbed some too.

"Honey, I don't know if that's such a good idea," her mother said. Virana glared at her and quickly shoved a few handfuls into her dress pockets. Mrs. Pepper sighed and they caught up to the rest of the group.

"Ah here we are," Wilco said as the machine she was standing next to started to belch out pieces of candy onto a small conveyor belt. She grabbed one and held it up. "The Everlasting Gobslobber."

"What does it do?" Scarlet asked.

"You suck on it and it never gets smaller or loses flavor. It also temporarily increases production in your saliva glands. The added saliva increases the flavor of the candy on your tastebuds, making it the best tasting candy ever created."

"I want an Everlasting Gobslobber!" Virana said.

"You can have one," Wilco said, looking from one person to the next, "but you must swear that you'll only keep them for yourselves and never show them to anyone else as long as you all shall live."

We agreed and Wilco handed a piece to Laitia, Virana, Matt, and myself. I held the candy in my hand and looked at it, remembering my encounter with the woman in the dark tunnel the day before.

"Hey Wilco," Mrs. Veetee said, "these aren't going to make them want to have sex or anything weird like that, will it?"

"Of course not, ma'am," Wilco said, smirking. "It just increases their saliva production. It might make them drool a little, but nothing sexual."

Virana stuck her piece in her mouth and started sucking. "Mmm! It tastes great!"

"Just try not to swallow it unless you want extra spit for the rest of your life," Wilco advised, then pointed across the room at another machine. "Onward!"

This one was circular and had many different parts. There were sections of the machine that housed different types of foods like chicken, honey, sandwiches, fruits, etc.

"Would you like to turn it on, Charlotte?" Wilco asked, looking me in the eyes.

"Sure!" I responded enthusiastically. Wilco pointed at a lever next to me and I pulled it downward. Immediately, parts of the machine started moving and turning. It was making odd noises as several of the sections with food started stirring and blending their contents and turned the foods into liquids which drained into the machine. After a moment of inner workings going on inside the machine, it popped out three small pieces of candy onto a tray.

"That's it?" Matt asked.

"What is it?"

"This, Mrs. Pepper, is a revolutionary candy that is going to change the world," Wilco said.

"That still doesn't explain what it is," Virana mentioned.

"It's gum!" Laitia said.

"It's not just any gum," Wilco continued. "It's a compacted three course dinner!"

Laitia grabbed a piece off the tray and was about to put it in her mouth.

"I wouldn't do that," Wilco advised.

"It's just gum," Laitia said. "What's the worst that could happen?" She tossed it into her mouth and started chewing. Everyone stared at her, curious to know what would happen.

"What's it taste like?" her little sister asked.

"Mmm! Chicken noodle soup! I can feel it going down my throat!"

"The gum is like a powerful sponge," Wilco further explained. "It absorbs the liquefied meals and releases them in order of first course, then second course, then dessert." She then turned back to Laitia. "You really should stop chewing it, though. It's hasn't been properly tested yet and literally anything cou-"

"Hold on," Laitia interrupted. "I'm tasting something else now. Mmm! It tastes great!"

"What is it?" Mrs. Veetee asked.

"Turkey and ... yes, potatoes with gravy! This is great!"

"I'm telling you, you really should stop chewing now," Wilco repeated.

Laitia ignored Wilco's advice. "Every time I chew it, there's a rush of juice that comes out of the gum! It's really amazing! I can taste something else now..." Everyone watched with anticipation. "Oh! It's milk and cookies! Wow! So much milk!"

"Are you feeling alright, dear?" Mrs. Pepper asked. "You're looking a bit pale." And she was. Her somewhat tanned skin was quickly turning a milky white.

"I feel great! This is the best gum I've ever tasted!"

"Oh Jesus..." Scarlet said as she stared at her sister. I could tell by her eyes that she was looking at Laitia's chest. Her small breasts were starting to push against her shirt, making the outline of her nipples more prominent. Laitia didn't seem to notice and continued chewing the gum proudly. Her shirt was starting to strain against her rapidly growing breasts. There was a sudden pop as the top button of her shirt flew off, revealing a hint of cleavage. Laitia looked down at her chest and became confused by what she saw.

"Mummy, what's happening to her?" Virana asked.

"Her tits are getting huge!" Scarlet answered with a wide smile on her face.

"Hey, what's going on?" Laitia asked, still looking at her growing chest.

"You should have listened," Wilco said, matter-of-factly.

Another button popped off.

"What's that on her shirt?" Mrs. Veetee asked, pointing at two growing wet spots forming on Laitia's blouse.

"I think she's lactating," Mrs. Pepper said.

I looked at scarlet who was biting her bottom lip in excitement, still staring wide-eyed at her sister's growing bosom which must've been up to a DD cup by then.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.